Drawthread: my favourite genre is manti-core edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic
>

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7sJey
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1770
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=739
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2259
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=943
i.imgur.com/zzSh6al.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Anchor Post

You're a good man, user.

Requesting my psychotic human rogue.

After her mind was ripped to shreds and reassembled by a necromancer (several times), she has become very unstable, prone to sudden mood shifts and a general lack of care for the well being of others. Not to the extent of say The Joker, maybe a little closer to Harley Quinn.

She looks like the girl shown with mismatched eyes (these were also replaced by the necromancer as well resulting in her being able to see "hidden" writings in the "real" world). Her body is slim and athletic along the lines of a ballerina dancer.

She wields weapons that she took from the necromancer, hence their evil appearance, her main weapon is about the size of a short sword so about 2 feet long. The rest of her weapons are knifes, daggers and karambits made from the bones of different creatures, magically fortified to be strong as steel. Her outfit looks like the suit in the center.

Hopefully someone is good at capturing a deranged look for her but I will take what I can get.

thanks, I love getting false hope about my request fulfilled.

Anchoring cyberpunk unicorn sniper request.

Just to reassure OR this is a preliminary sketch.

I'd like to request my World of Darkness character. She looks mostly like the woman on the middle-right, in terms of build and appearance, at least. Her hair is light brown and kept in a thick braid like the top-right, except that it's also dyed a deep forest-green (the brown should be showing through at the roots).

She's wearing a simple white minidress like on the middle-right, underneath a turtleneck lace bolero like on the middle-left, with floral leggings like the bottom-right and soft knee-high boots like the bottom-left. On top of everything else, she's got a bright spring-green scarf tied like a shawl, like the top-left.

Thanks!

Yeah, I hate posting the anchor because I hate thinking the ORs are commenting on the stuff I draw.

Anchoring this for myself. I know OR has had two deliveries already but I want to do it too.

Anchoring..?

Anchoring for S&W kids party.

Request Human Sorcerer Spellblade.

He's a very charming guy, even though one of his ears is slightly larger than the other one. His magic has a tendency to scare the uninformed as whenever he uses magic it causes small illusionary elemental magic to form around him and objects around him, so it makes people a little jumpy. He was also a soldier, who spent the majority of his time honing his martial and innate magical abilities, so he's pretty good at the whole deal. Have fun with it!

Requesting a blue tiefling bard. Looks like Paya from BotW without the facial marks and her pupils matching her iris. Hair is in a messy braid (reaches her hips) that transitions to a light blue, between each braid has a yellow flower in the middle. Horns match the reference one, she tends to get stuck in doorways if that helps size wise. She'll randomly have branches or vines stuck on her horns but still continue through out the day without noticing. Tail also matches the reference and has a bell tied to the tip.

She wears belly dancer styled clothes, the drawpal can decide what exactly it looks like. Our campaign is all in the forest so her color scheme more earthy. Has a veil like Azura does to hide her identity...despite her horns and tail giving it away.

Thank you so much to anyone that takes this up

Requesting a female ex-ganger Inquisitor for 40k.

She is dressed similar to the woman on the right with gang markings on her jacket and armour (think the symbols from Necromunda)

She also has the gang-tatts on her face and sharp, filed down teeth.

Please and thank you.

Migrating Requesting a pic of my Fighter/Dervish/Tempest from an epic levels adventure.

If anyone wants to try dynamic poses, that also works.

Second cake for the OR! Hope you like it.

Why are the leg flares on her bicep?

mb, forgot to fix some small gaps

originally i wasn't going to draw below the knee, but still wanted to include them. had no idea they were LEG flares, though... well, shit.

Someone used my picture as the OP! Is this what being appreciated feels like?

I wouldn't know user.

Got an odd creature request, came to me in a dream.

>tiny cave-dwelling mollusk
>only an irregular stone colored many-sided short/wide pyramid shell is visible (they typically resemble the color of the most common stone in whatever region they're found in)
>shell opens outward from the center, forms a star when fully open (number of points changes depending on location and variant). edges of the shell are jagged and serrated
>many many legs, kinda like a house centipede with radial symmetry. it can use these legs to jump, and can tuck them under the shell when "clamming up" and sealing itself against a stone for stealth or protection
>fleshy mass inside, typical of a mollusk
>may drip some acidic fluids for visual effect
>may have some sort of antennae, or not, up to you

Feel free to draw as few or as many as you want, they're typically alone or in small groups but may swarm under the correct circumstances. Concept wise they're pretty much the mollusk equivalent of piranhas. They also fear light and loud sounds.

She looks great! Thanks, user!

Duuuuuude. The transparency of mask with the helmet underneath is so fucking cool.

Giving this one another shot.

A left-handed dwarven fighter and former blacksmith by trade, he still wears his gloves over his mail, even after his apron was lost to acid burns, and the chainmail has some significant rust spots and two repaired tears right over the gut. Wears two belts, one over the shoulder like a sash that holds three throwing axes and a second belt around the waist over the mail, a belt of Dwarven Strength inscribed with images of dwarves doing dwarfy things.

While proficient with axes, Nil most prefers fighting with a Lucerne hammer he calls Lucy. The piercing and bludgeoning swing-sides are shaped in the form and size of a jeweller's anvil but with an almost flat bevelled speartip out the top. The working head is looks a little worse for wear with some acid pitting visible on the head and wood.

Gruff and surly like most dwarves, he keeps a tightly braided beard and shaven sides.

Requesting an Orc Witch Doctor/Voodoo Priest.

He is tall and skinny, like to the point of being able to see the bones of his rib-cage. He wears little clothing but lots of trinkets made from the bones of small animals even a few skulls. Vials or bottles of sickly glowing potions hang around his belt. Tribal painting all over his body, nose piercings bald head.

For a bonus I would like him wielding a staff with voodoo dolls depicting my player characters dangling from it. Perhaps he is even ready to drive a large needle into one of the dolls.
Link to players pics.
imgur.com/a/7sJey

Requesting my human mercenary fighter.

She is a pale skinned girl with black side cut hair tied back into a ponytail but loose and messy bangs.

She wears a breast plate and plate spaulders for armor. On her right hand she wears a standard leather gauntlet, and her left hand is an archery bracer. Her boots are thigh high with spurs. Her sword is a basket hilt curved sabre.

Anchoring for drawfriend,

Reposting request from last thread.

1 is my character for an upcoming campaign, a 13-14ish year old boy who ran away from his village because of guilt(famed warrior woman got mortally wounded saving him). Supposed to be from a nordic-style culture, so for my request I'd like 1 to be wearing a nordic/viking-ish outfit inspired by a mix of 2 and 3's outfits. Something warm because of the cold environment, but still light enough to move around fast without anything snagging on trees and bushes. As long as the character looks like 1 in terms of looks and has a bow, you have full creative license to come up with whatever you want! Thanks in advance!

Anchoring this couture elf wizard! Thank you so much for the consideration!! I'm really excited!

Anchoring my request for Witch Princess from towergirls gleefully experimenting with unspeakable horrors in a cauldron for the guy who asked for more refs. Posting the extra refs too;
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1770
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=739
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2259
tower-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=943
i.imgur.com/zzSh6al.png

is this close? if so i'll draw it onto paper and watercolor it up. also my monitor's color's are acting a bit weird, does she have like tanned skin?

You're my favorite artist.

could you change her hair just a bit so that her pigtails aren't symmetrical (i.e. one on the lower side of her head and one closer to the top of her head)?
Otherwise this is looking great.

reposting

Hey there anons! I was hoping to get a Tarellian Dog Soldier drawn up for my Rogue Trader game.

Face would look like 1 with armor looking like 2. Any Tau insignia would be replaced with 5. After this point it's up to you for pose. Number 2 would be a good choice, possibly cleaving through someone with an axe. If possible a creature from 4 fighting alongside would be very cool!

Thanks anons.

ty! and sure i can do that

Requesting my Paladin. He's a guy worn down by the world thanks to a zombie apocalypse, but somehow he keeps on fighting.

He wears the suit on the right, only without the helmet or cane. He has a breastplate and gauntlets to cover his chest and hands. Pose-wise, I think a stance like the left pic would be good. Maybe have his arms crossed or something dynamic. He's about 6'2 and pretty muscular, but a bust shot is enough.

Forgot to type like an idiot. Anchoring for update from artist.

Any specific instrument they play or are we talking voicebard?

Mhmm! She is a singer, don't know if this makes sense but the bell she wears around her tail is the instrument that helps with her performance

anything specific personality wise?

Shes a mess personality wise. Despite her eye grabbing looks (aka the big horns and tail) and performing talents, she hates attention. Whenever the party meets new people or have to create some type of distraction, she'll quickly move to the back and try to pretend she isnt there. If she has to speak up and be the face of the group, the npcs will listen and help out of pity from how obviously nervous she is. Whenever it comes to fighting, she'll always apologize to whoever she hurts/kills no matter how evil they are. She once tried to reason with a green dragon and apologized for making it mad. The party sees her as the little sister of the group that tries her best to be like them, but fails.

'Everyone has some good in them, you just have to dig deep for a few' is her motto.

I'm going to be in a homebrew DnD game soon so this is the character I have. The reference picture is pretty self explanatory. The weird metallic futuristic dude (not my personal preference for appearance but my DM likes that stuff) has that armor looking stuff grafted to his body, so the armor thing would be under that 18th century style clothing. My character is a librarian type of guy so him holding a book is essential to his character. That oval looking thing built into the head armor is supposed to be a crystal thing of some sorts.
I wish whoever draws this luck and that they have a good night!

I forgot to note that it would be cool if you could add a side cape/cloak type thing but if not that's okay.

Thank you, both of you! I was out drinking last night and at work all day today. I wish I could've said thanks before that thread was over. I love both images.

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon who's a short-haired boyish cutie. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raised eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

Been working on a setting for a while now and would appreciate a pic of one of the human clan soldiers.

Helmet and face mask from 1
Jacket from 2 but highly simplified, nothing should look factory made or relatively "modern," ie. no zippers or velcro, just wooden buttons; jacket does have a hood (kinda hard to see in the pic) and only goes to about the elbows with a little mail pocking out, the sleeves are from a knitted sweater and should be fairly tight fitting.
Pants and jackboots from 3, jackboots should be brown instead of black, if possible pants should have a plaid pattern similar to 3a in colour, I understand if this is a bit too difficult and solid green pants would work just fine.
Webbing kit from 4
Sabre from 5, preferably sheathed, a strap should go across the chest rather than the scabbard hooking to a belt.
Backpack from 6 minus the zipper, doesn't need to be visible.
And yeah, the main weapon is the AKm, can be slung or held.

I know it's pretty specific and unorthodox, which is why I came here, pretty difficult to find anything like it just googling it, thanks in advance if someone accepts while I'm sleeping/at work.

Requesting a color edit
I would like the pants to have the same colors and stripes pattern as the top.
thanks!

I'm glad you think so. I was playing around with some ideas and I thought it might look good as a hologram projection rather than a solid hard light affair.

I just noticed I forgot 3 fingers on the left hand if your still around and want them on the drawing give me the say so

simple and creative monster request?

what about this?

Requesting a drawing from the only war campaign I'm in. Would like to see him reviewing troops or just a standard drawing of him charging into battle.

I definitely cannot commission because of circumstances, so I rely on your good will.

I haven't completely made up my mind about this character, and I have a brief sketch of him, so I am relying on your interpretation to give me some inspiration. I am going for a viking-sailor-sorcerer for 5e D&D, a half-elf with an eye-patch. He is good-chaotic, 5.6 feet, 100 pounds, 27 years old and I randomly decided that he would have strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. Now that I have gotten the mundane stuff out of the way, I will green text some stuff that I decided about him:
> raised among a human family, in a Nordicish village
> Family is known for raiding, proud Family of warriors
> Family feuds happen, his family gets annihilated, gets his sorcery a long contract from his family - possibly involving a weapon
> Torn between vengeance and giving up his family's morals after seeing the bloodshed that his family has caused.
> A sailor, so I imagine him as a captain Ahab like figure in my head.
Right now my character feels like a Frankenstein's monster, and I feel like a illustration would refine and focus a certain image I would have of him. For example, the reason why I chose for him to be a viking was because I was reading the Volsung saga and my brain was really hyped on that; I wanted a Siegfried figure, but I also wanted to make a sorcerer for a long-time, so that why I chose for him to be a sorcerer instead of a barbarian. I might even go full Siegfried, and say he killed a dragon and ate his heart. I am not sure how I should develop him, and someone's interpretation would be a great help

Heyya guys! Requesting a double portrait, black-and-white technique.

Here is the story: Our character got killed by cultists, after he was killed, cultists have gouged out his(can be hers, any gender is cool) eyes. As he/she is ressurected, he/she is blind, but then, divine fire erupts in his/her eye sockets.

So I would kindly ask for two portraits - one is with eyes gouged out, the other, flames have been already kindled up in eye sockets. Pic related.

oh hi mark

If you want to, Boris. No biggie.

Anchoring request for drawfriend of two threads ago.

Can someone draw me a Harlequin Shadowseer, taking off their mask after a battle or play, with this face? Main colours for the Shadowseer should be black and green.
Bonus points if the background shows a battlefield filled with dead Word Bearers or Emperor's Children Chaos Marines. One extra internet if the tattoo in the neck is visible.

Looking for someone to take a crack at a character for a cyberpunk superhero game I'm playing. Jai Zangera, better known as the Street Samurai, which I know is not at all an original name.

Only realized now the sword is probably on the wrong side, sorry.

Anchoring for drawfriend.

Requesting my half-orc shaman themed cleric from my 5e campaign. She has the general look and body type of the left image and then an outfit similar to the middle reference. She wears the wolf pelt on the right and has multiple gourds filled with healing waters strewn across her waistband. Thanks ahead of time if anyone takes this up!

Yeah, the sword is on the wrong side but that is okay. You did a great job on the rest of her, thank you very much.

requesting illustrations of the main baddies and potentially later PCs in a metro 2033-esque campaign in T2K.

former FSB (and descendants of) operators turned cultist-tier orthodox. breaking the rule of ultimate clarity by having most of the visuals be dealer's choice as long as they fit the main theme. detail is obviously not necessary since it wouldn't be a PC, just NPCs and enemies, as long as it conveys the main theme. symbolism could manifest itself in any way, be it actual cloaks draped over ragged uniforms or chalk and sharpies right on plate carriers.

hopefully not too vague.

there ya go mate

Requesting someone to sketch out my drunk swashbuckler in the finger gun pose (wink and cheesy smile included) like the one shown except with a mug of ale in one of her hands.

She's a redhead with amber eyes, has a birthmark above her lip, and her hair is long and messy.

It doesn't have to be full body, I was just thinking of like chest up. I'll just include all of what she looks like if anyone wanted to know.

Any chance you could share the full ref for B?

pretty much what you see in the ref brother, but here you go :D

thank you

Thanks

Requesting a fiendish aardwolf, which would be red with the typical black patterning. I'd like some fire/embers coming out its snarling maw. Thank you.

Thank you very much kind drawfriend!

I've got a request for my player's characters.
One PC is pic related while the other is a Wookiee.
Wookiee of course is big, hairy, angry, and has a vibroaxe and a cybernetic leg.
Honestly other than that you can do what you would like with them any sort of personal touch you want to add or whatever is fine by me!

gonna pick this up senpai

Woah, thank you!

Requesting a pirate.
His clothes are blue like the guy on the left but not as fancy and closer to the style of barbossa on the right, as is his grey-streaked ginger hair which he keeps under a black tricorn. His beard is like in the closeup of the left guy and is the same shade as his hair. He's smiling wide, revealing his teeth are like that of a shark, as are his eyes. At his belt is a falchion like in the picture, though with a brass-coloured hilt.

what

what kinds of weapons does he use ?

Quick shot, idea sounds neat. Liked it possibly having hermit crab or snail like eyes and scuttling like a hermit crab, but also being disgusting full open.

>and has a bow, you have full creative license to come up with whatever you want
I think that answers that.

bump

Buuuuump!

When is is okay to stop anchoring a request that hasnt even been drawn and just re-request? If the user that said they were working on it hasnt posted anything since that initial "i'm working on this".

Hell! That is looking sweet!

Thanks! Is there more to that "what"?

Couple days? A week? Depends.

2 or 3 threads is the ideal

I've been anchoring for maybe a week? Just depends on your patience I'd say.

Bow, probably a dagger/skinning knife, and likely a shortsword. Though I haven't really given it much thought aside from the bow, just do whatever you think looks good!

i finished, hope you like it!

awesome work thank you very much.

Hmm pretty cool interpretation.

Requesting a man wearing the three piece as seen in picture 1 but with a brown tie (if you feel like color if not then don't worry about it!) it appears as if he has a human head and face but its constantly blurred out like in picture 2. Also he would be holding a brown suitcase like in picture 3. His name is Mr. Steiner if you wish to put his name in the picture. Thank you very much in advance! Steiner himself is an Eldritch Abomination shapeshifter so if you have an idea on how to show that in the image then by all means take the liberty.

On second thought, I think that was an autocorrected WIP

If you've never seen a WIP you can just post the request right away next thread

Neat, I wanted to change up the colors but you made some strong choices.

Here's a WIP