mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0By4SQd_H1eW8QVZBYUpDUXBfbDg/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I think Tau Stealthsuits are cute

>tfw Ghostkeel pilots bond with their suit's AI
Apex cute

GIVE EXODITES

my dudes > your dudes

nth for and drama free threads

That reminds me of that game whatsitcalled
pretty good game though, i had fun

>even in death I'm still delicious

Slaanesh got the short end of the stick with the codex.
Our warlord traits, stratagems and relics are decent, but aside from Pavane our powers deal with leadership which is useless this edition unless our opponent is stupid enough to bring conscripts and even then Pavane is only good for thinning hordes.
On top of all this we got fucked over on unit choices, we lost our mounted/chariot heralds and our Herald didn't get a name change like the others. GW proved what I was already worried about, they don't give a shit about Slaanesh, we got left in the dust by the buffs given to other gods, who all have named greater daemons and Nurgles BASIC GUO got a fucking huge buff to catch up with Khorne and Tzeentch, we got an aura that gives enemies -1 to hit in fucking melee.
GW couldn't have made it more obvious they don't care about Slaanesh without squatting us.

Daemons codex PDF when?

Don't they get bonded with their stealth drones?

Hellions EXODITES

Good.

>throws your package at door

>Palette swap eldar
I sleep.

fuck you too

I'm not the one playing the armies of a neckbeard-core soft squatted god, I'll be fine

Rate my converted grotes guys

bring back 2nd edition

blob/10

Titanfall? If you guys havent played Titanfall 2 you really should, the campaign was awesome
Protocol 3, protect the pilot!

Can I run this guy as a lord of change if I stick him on a big enough base?

You can purchase it right now from the GW website or BL website for digital versions...

and my talos

2lumpy4me/10

talos back

It was super boring for me. The only parts that I liked were in the mech but they were all really short and super linear.

bigger blob/10

I'm not sure, all I know is that Ghostkeel pilots end up being anti-social because their missions often have them alone for extended periods of time with only their AI as company

I hope your faction gets even less than mine, asshole.

>dubs speak the truth
ghostkeel pilots are the true weebs of 40k with their AI waifu

Don't think so if you were at a tournament, but I'd personally find it sufficiently amusing to not object if I was fighting you

>Exodite Dark Eldar
>Hellions riding pterrodactyls
>Reaver jetbikes riding carnosaurs
>Wracks and other Haemonculus abominations are Treents/nature monsters

This could work.

What would Raiders and Reavers be, /40kg/?

It's semi fluff friendly at least since it says in the Silver Tower box that Tweak thinks he is a lord of change and tries to fuck with people.

I think I'll include him in my army anyway and just glue him to one of my models bases so he can come along for adventures.

Your failed hopes & dreams

you are getting more Space Marines and you will like it

>neckbeard-core
the neckbeards play Sisters, the ones playing Slaanesh are usually traps who refuse to grow a beard
you can tell they aren't women because women play Nids or Eldar/Deldar

I loved the first game, but I never played the second. Maybe I should pick it up at some point and go roleplay as a Knight Scion.

Bait! BAIT!

I'm not talking about an official release, I'm talking about a counts-as conversion project.

Rate my 1k Inquisition & Scion list.

Not gonna happen bud

>usually traps
Yep, sure.

2/10

>not gonna happen
what faction do you play then?

>women play Nids or Eldar/Deldar
I play Tau tho
granted, I have been playing with the Idea of starting Eldar and Nids, and I do have a couple gaunts lying around tho

Primaris Space Marines

My dick is a beak, your argument is invalid.

In Watchers of the Throne we find out that in the Imperial Palace there is a statue of Constantin Valdor. Although he could theoretically still be alive the statue is likely meant to imply that he has died in the last 10k years. What do you think killed the King Banana? How did the Emperor's second closest friend meet his end?

>shitting on someone elses faction
you're the cancer right now, please leave

The patricians choice

oh shit, well then nevermind, I don't give a shit what someone like you thinks

Since he is never mentioned as outright dying, I expect him to be just a wandering space hermit these days, walking off his shame for eternity

Age? Iirc he stepped down from his position to become a companion, so he could always be close to Emps. Probably not gonna be getting into many scraps there.

it's a joke/stereotype based on a few observations made by anons, the female players in stores usually pick the three factions I mentioned
it's not exactly a hard rule or anything

>running elite MSU in 8e

>You like things I don't like, that makes you shit
Neck yourself it's players like you that gw is trying to coax out of the hobby with everything they're doing with the new sculpts and the inclusiveness they're working on in the model ranges and stories. Shitty abro grognards like you all need to go back to your basement and stop interacting with the world

Halo?

>Tfw no Cortana
>The data-mining whore on Windows 10 doesn't count

EXODITES
X
O
D
I
T
E
S

It sets him up perfectly to be the most ancient and hidden away of Dreads though, and be shuffled into 40k.
Either that or maybe he is literally part of the golden throne. Can't get closer to the Emperor than that.

TAU
A
U

>not realizing your own hypocrisy
kill yourself retard

N U R G L E
U
R
G
L
E

So what's the new hot shit from the Demon codex?

He said women, user.

Zone of the Enders?

>Implying I have a dick

That hypocrisy was intentional, maybe seeing it coming from others might make you think about what you're saying to people and one day grow into an actual human who knows how to interact with the world around him and finally make some friends

>Thinking you are talking to the same person throughout a thread.
welcome to Veeky Forums

Lack of a penis does not make one female.

Nurgle got the most buffs
all the Heralds got cool new names
Slaanesh got soft squatted, mounted and chariot heralds were removed because "we don't make models for them" despite the Start Collecting having a Chariot Herald, and the Slaanesh Herald didn't get a new name.
Every god but Slaanesh got things to make up for their weaknesses.

>scions

Lots of pretty solid stuff I think? Looks to play largely as a horde army (which works because it has access to a variety of solid 7 pt troops). I'm not 100% what THE power list will be yet but it looks interesting.

Impossible robe as OP as ever, gives you a 3++ save on your giant t7 monster and even comes with a single free reroll!

post tits

>I hate your faction and am glad it's getting fucked over
>STOP HATING MY FACTION YOU ASSHOLE

I was watching the Warhammer TV battle report they did with the new codex and Screamers having Lamprey bite on everything now seems a massive boost.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME

>Implying you don't

It's fun when someone else steps in and picks up your side of the argument without you having to ask. Like a surprise tag team that only you know about

>Every god but Slaanesh got things to make up for their weaknesses.
Slaanesh got loads of close combat debuffs making them almost a decent counter to melee armies.

Still nothing stopping you just shooting them to death tough.

I was so goddamn close to buying an escher squad today.

Lack of a feminine dick makes user a guy, full stop.

The second is great, my only complaint is the preset titans but I understand why they went that route. Should be pretty cheap these days too

>I was only pretending to be retarded
no, you're just a retard
>think about what you're saying
apply your own advice to yourself then shove it up your ass

looks like I have to be a male then
yeah, no

Come see for yourself.

drive.google.com/file/d/0By4SQd_H1eW8QVZBYUpDUXBfbDg/view

YOU FOOL, YOU'LL ATTRACT ANTI-BARNEYFAG BY POSTING THAT

Disclaimer: I haven't read the Daemon codex so I'm taking everything people are reporting about slaanesh at face value

With that said...
I've never played slaanesh and have no intention to (but might if the models were cooler and more supported), but it's disturbing that slaanesh is going this way. Genuinely looks like a soft squat.

Let's hope for the big "slaanesh makes a comeback" campaign late next year across both 40k and AOS

Been there myself
Trying to keep myself from getting anything before new custards drop but I already bought some stuff

Let me guess, you play 40k because wotc put you on the ban list for being a cunt?

>btw im a girl xD

tits or gtfo

fine, byebye

Dooo it, you know you wanna

What did tzeench get out of the demon dex?

Didn't get get stratagems etc to run across the board and charge, to negate the footslog they'd otherwise die in?

Especially since I'm not even the guy he was arguing with originally. I just saw a chance to jump in and meme by writing in Primaris Marines.

Well now I need to go watch Luluco again.

It's looking to be a horde based army. Greater daemons are kind of iffy, all are over 300 points and their aruas don't do anything of note. Heralds got awesome if you have their basic troops nearby to be buffed. A lot of the better psychic powers are buffs or debuffs. I think they still suffer a lot against vehicles and other big stuff though. Brimstone spam might be over with how heavily they have been nerfed