Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/E3Vjuew
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7njnu6/colin_satoshi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Biz truly fucked alot of people up

>Lol user 1.3$? Who the fuck buys ath?

Literally want to hang myself

xrb feels general

The problem is too many retarded shills on Veeky Forums turn most people away without even looking at the project.

why the fuck don't you just buy now then?

you're just gonna make this same post when it ends up at $100 next month

this shit will flash crash hard

I fell for the Bitgrail exchange bullshit

$15 :(

I would be a multi-millionaire if I had went all in.

this is going to be the biggest PND in history

holy shit

I bought some at $10 and some at $17, still worth a buy? Been thinking about it all day since I saw it at 23$ earlier and its already up another 40% lol

just wait for the binance crash like the rest of us

ITT PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER DONE AN XRB TRANSFER

This. I don't know if they do it because they are stupid or if those are paid pajeets who do intentional FUD.

about to put in $3000, about 1/10th of my crypto holdings. how high we think this thing can go?

Only have 100 XRB. Do I sell my LTC and XMR for more?

Unless you sell it, copy this to post on the way down, replacing "buy" with "sell"

at this point im just pretending it doesn't exist

>only traded on shady exchanges
totally not price manipulation

But it does.

XRB was called by a TA fag on a free discord channel, projecting going to $100

Shit is pretty fucking good so far, if results are consistent with what they've been this could be all we need to make it. Pic related for calls thus far.

discord.gg/E3Vjuew

raiblocks just sounded too pajeet to me, and honestly im still not convinced this price is real until it gets on a real exchange.

Bought at $1. Feels fucking comfy

Learns some history, Raiblock is a reference to rai stone one of the first currency in humanity

>Learns some history
pajeet

The problem is mercatox and bitgrail.
They're scammy exchanges. They'll exit scam once it gets listed on binance. And I'll lose my raiblocks.

THIS FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK YOU FAGGOTS THAT GOT ME TO BUY BNTY

As soon as it hits binance I'm going to swap all my XRB for IOTA
I have a fair bit on bitgrail but they won't let me move big amounts off. Any way around this?

someone in raiblocks discord said colin is satoshi awhile back. so my friend (harvard prof) just did a linguistic analysis using some of the major engines available of colin and satoshi writing from whitepaper and forums and it came up very certain to be a match. he's looking into it further. colin also lives in an area that match satoshi's wake cycle timestamps (if anyone remembers that shit).

will it even be worth me trying to buy xrb in 1-2 months from now

As someone who lucked out and cashed out of the BNTY moon mission 3x up just to invest the profits in XRB...I'm sorry

Get verified fast.
I picked mercatox instead of bitgrail and these Jews will take about 30% of my raiblocks if I try to withdraw....

You are absolute retard.

>bought the dip last night
>already made mad money

I'm in. Never selling anything that raises so steadily like this. XRB moon mission will be unstoppable.

Thanks I got real lucky and bought 8BTC worth in a hurry after IOTA boomed. I was looking for it's competitor, and found XRB. Only problem is I acted too fast and now I can't get it off in one lump sum

been hodling since $0.60 never gonna sell this chad coin

You did it the right way, but I ended up exiting BNTY with +5% profits and got into XRB tonight. Should have dumped that shit at ATH and bought XRB days ago.

I suggest selling it and take your profits before being listed on binance. People are going to get their profits and IT will dump.

Can someone please guide me in sending XRB from bitgrail to either Rai's online or desktop wallet? Will tip in btc if you provide wallet.

only got 30 XRB

Am I gonna make it bros?

>Lets all dump it at 50$ even though everyone thinks its going 500$ this year
>Why not dump it like dumping BTC 5yrs ago

im gonna get in after the massive dump
feelsgood

What's issue exactly?

Nocoiner but it's easy probably, just register on raiwallet online and take the public key. Go to exchange and withdraw and put your adress there. I can look it up

Bitcoin has been pumped en dumped like a romanian whore early years. XRB is promising but right now it has no incentive value, only if it will replace Bitcoin which is uncertain. Bitcoin will stay king. Atleast for a 2 years min.

>mfw it pumps to $200 before binance listing and dumps to $100 after
>mfw I have no face

I did exactly that and it says the status was completed on Bitgrail but when i click on the transaction id hyperlink it says invalid block

i have 15 lol
bought in at like 3$ or something FFS

The transaction has probably been created locally but has yet to be published by Bitgrail. It's a shitty exchange and it seems to happen every now and then. How long have you waited? Wait like an hour, and if it's no good, open a support ticket.

The "dump" on binance will be much higher than today's price that's a fact.

"There is a small bug in rai_node that is being hotfixed that causes a tiny proportion of bitgrail withdrawals to do this. If you wait 24hours from transaction then send a ticket, bitgrail will do a manual transaction to send you the funds. Your funds are safe, it is just an annoyance for the people it happens to."

Got this from reddit, hope this helps.

If Lightning network ends up being successful , whats the incentive for the normie to switch over to Rai?

>Bitcoin
>Staying king

Just fuck right of. That shit is certified garbage.

Voila, that's what I mean. Also RaiBlocks don't have the pressure that bitcoin getting.

You are both retarded if you get "turned off" by shilling. You need to DYOR, and it's over. The shilling is irrelevant.

Will this result in not having to spend electricity as much as avg European state as well?

True, lets see how it works out. XRB only has real value if it replaces Bitcoin or Litecoin as payment methods. It will also need to be adopted by companies and countries that adopted Bitcoin. Alot of work

prepare to APOLOGIZE soon

XRB holder btw

So you're saying this is the ATH?

thanks, just bought 100k ICX

Got a pdf of that analysis?

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7njnu6/colin_satoshi/

kek

this is the most absurd shill I've ever heard of.

/facepalm

Kek can you imagine if we somehow can get all of Reddit and the Normies to believe this?

I only put a couple hundred in at $13 just to fuck around. I wish I put more in.

made an account on Bitgrail and everything when it dipped to around $2 but I just kinda forgot about it and didn't buy. I was literally too lazy to make easy money. I wanna die.

then fuckin withdraw them

>thought i missed the boat when it was like 1.50
i wanna die

and yet you retarded faggots are gonna miss out on LINK, too

How the fuck do I leave biz for longer periods of time ALWAYS when there's an opportunity to get rich?

Probably wouldn't have bought it anyway since it's only traded on some pajeet shit exchange but I'm still pissed.

no i don't want your bags, fuck off

Because buying XRB feels like gambling. Maybe it will 10x again, maybe it will dump 90%.

>link currently sitting at ATH
you wish you could get my bags, poorfag

the FUD in here is strong, bunch of autists who missed out trying to FUD down XRB so they can buy in.

0/10 would not panic sell

anyone know when its getting listed on kucoin?

thread is literally about whinging because we were stupid enough to miss out, that has to be as close to the opposite of FUD as you can get

True

I did at ATH lel just a little tho

fuck it, got 70 euros worth of it

nope

Same here.. waiting patiently

The signal to noise ratio on here is abysmal. I ignored XRB because people were shilling it without ANY info. Just >do you want to be poor? style shitposting. Only being on BitGrail didn't help either, but if just a few shill threads took some time to actually talk about the coin and the exchange I probably would have dropped a thousand on it.

Protip for shills: Make ONE general thread. Don't just use the coin logo as the OP pic, at least make a shitty shoop or something. Put some REAL FUCKING INFO IN THE OP. Link the site, the exchange, the whitepaper, give a summary of the tech. Talk about any incredible qualities. Don't just give three lines of greentext either. Answer questions in your thread and don't act like a pajeet cunt.
If you do this, then more people will buy your coin and spread the word around with actual info and links.

DYOR faggot, Skycoin

Are you kidding me?

Let me spell it out for you: DYOR

I went in at $8 after the mini-moon and saw a few threads on Veeky Forums and a couple people on twitter talking about it. Didn't even know what the fuck it was. Once I dug a bit I was like damn. Bought some. Transferred from shitgrail and saw for myself how fast it was. Immediately bought more.

>Veeky Forums: Hand Me Shilled Coins and All Their Information On A Silver Platter, Please

What wallet did you send XRB to?

Spent $1500 and got 50 XRB, did I board the moon ride too late?

Raiwallet. Enable 2FA unless you love getting hacked.

Alright xrb holders do we sell when it hits binance and buy after the dump or wat?

I'm talking about marketing, retards. If shills want to generate buy-in they need to not sound like newfag pajeets.

>buying at ATH
wew

Literally the first coin I bought. Funny enough one of you glorious faggots here convinced me

Everything dumps when it hits Binance. Sell that shit after the addition pump

XRB IS CONSTANTLY AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

I saw a decent amount of XRB threads, you dont usually see many threads for undervalued coins because if more people knew about them they would be priced in.

Literally dyor. Let's see if you will miss the next Raiblocks.

Basically you find projects with good tech, wait until you see advertising/shills start to pick up, then you go all in.

You just described what the PnD/pajeet posts look like.
You do that shit to spoonfeed morons into blindly following your trashcoin.
Anyone who will make money in this market already does their own research.
Shoop a logo on some bullshit and say it's good.
When you see it's no good, you get to ignore all the johnwaynecoin nonsense.

then it'll bounce back just as quick to a new ath

what do you mean? it has been known long ago

we fly high
no lie
you know this

ICOs dump when they hit a big exchange because they are usually trash.

No dip. No stutter. Chadcoin won't even be looking at the markets.

The price is through the roof because nobody wants to sell it.

Did you notice that all the FUD is that it will crash on Binance? It hasn't even won the vote, it doesn't even have a list date. Even the FUDers know it's a foregone conclusion.
Chadcoin doesn't care if you buy or sell or FUD or FOMO. Chadcoin wins because we all know it already has.

That’s what I’m thinking. This is just too crazy.