An asteroid big enough to cause an extintion event will hit the world in a week

>An asteroid big enough to cause an extintion event will hit the world in a week
What does your party do with that time?

We go on an epic quest to drag Luna out of the Jade Pleasure Dome so she can murder-fuck the Ishvara/Unshaped who clearly watched too many disaster movies.

Find the nearest biggest underground area and start heading down

We post a better webcomic

We've been sent back in time to Earthfall somehow. That's 10,000 years.

We have MUCH bigger problems than a meteor some gods will sacrifice themselves to break up.

have the monk grind up to level 20, then get 20 more levels in barbarian, and have him do this

Fly to the asteroid, grapple it, and push it somewhere else. Maybe scour it for useful elements while they're latched to it anyway.

The ranger tries shooting it the whole time while the wizard assembles his homies to use it to demolish some shithole in one of the Hells.

Find where it'll land, perfect it, and knock it back at whoever threw it with my daiklave.

Post-apocalyptic fantasy setting.
Plan A - Find a long lost superweapon to blow it out of the sky.
Plan B - Find a magical energy source to open a huge portal in front of it and let it fuck off somewhere else.
Plan C - If we find portal energy, but it isn't big enough for the rock, use it so WE can fuck off somewhere else.
Plan D - Go back to our fallout-esque Vault and hope for the best.

Our wizard attempts to calculate the path of the meteor's descent so he can open a extraplanar gate to intercept it. Shunt that fucker into the Abyss, because fuck those demons.

this is honestly, like, one of the few problems our party COULD solve easily. especially with that much amount of pre-warning.

An unexpected authority figure would take charge and give us a one in a million shot to save the world

Frantically kill all the monsters we can find in an attempt to level enough to cast Plane Shift.

I play in a Masks game in which this is literally your average Tuesday. We don't really have the moxie to deal with ourselves, but we have the not!Justice League on speed-dial and they can handle it. This asteroid should be significantly easier to deal with than previous ones as its presumably just a naturally occurring asteroid rather than a weapon employed by evil ayy lmaos who have to be fended off.

If its my Vampire game then the world's pretty fucked. There probably are things out there that could save the world, but we're way too big a schmucks to know any of them and I don't think my whopping three dots in Obfuscate are going to help all that much.

The only intelligent being on this planet besides the party is the Jedi we're here to kill, so I guess we get to the orbit and watch the fireworks.

Yes, open a huge gate to the plane of infinite demons. What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing different because nobody knows about it and telescopes haven't been invented yet.

Gotta be at leastmodern setting to be able to plit asteroid trajectory. So hookers and blow I suppose.
Fantasy setting, find dimensional portal and jump in , hope for the best

We gather a team of plucky oil drillers to fly up to it to drill a hole to plant a nuke into it then fly away while not looking at the cool nukesplosion

>third world mercenaries

We take our last payout and get absolutely trashed in this final week of life.

>be level 20 wizard
>find out asteroids gonna hit earth or some shit
>get plastered
>wish for a harem of 50 of each species of woman to bang
>fuck off to the abyss
>kill demons and shit
>fuck succubi
>overthrow demon lords
>fuck demon lords
>mfw

We're all already dead anyways
At least now we have a chance of surviving in hell

I'd say throw it into Elysium or something. You might kill some faggy ass angels or something but who gives a shit? At least the angels won't try and kill you (immediately).

An asteroid is going to kill everyone in a week? That means we have 167 hours to blow up the planet. The asteroid can't hit the planet and kill everyone if there's no planet to hit anymore.

What did you spend that one hour on? Fucking drow bitch?

We have to blow up the planet before the asteroid hits, duh. Also yes, an hour of victory fucking hot drow bitches sounds great.

I GET A REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL BIG SWORD

I HIT THE ASTEROID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL GOOD

Fuck off to a different planet