Yraphag

Yyom Aal

Xenu

Ayylbert

Thor.

Klaxxar

Steve

Bruce (any trait)
Dane (grey with Australian accent that wears a simglet)
Amos (Midwest accent)
Angus (cowboy boots, Texas accent)

Cryptosporidium, Orthopox, etc.

Just use the scientific names of parasites or viruses. Sounds neat and can be shortened down (Crypto, Pox, etc.) as needed.

Elvi-
Fuck.
Protect-
FUCK.

Marvin

Krypto

I wanna bang smol androgynous Gray ladies.

Casualty.

Sanatomy

Menace 1-5

X-Com are a bunch of pretty-boy gloryhogs who do nothing.

Kentuckians are the real bulwark between humanity and the alien menace.

Is that Todd Howard

something that sounds completely ridiculous, and has at least two Xs in it.

Gweeblaxx

They don't have individual names, as they exist in a fully-realized post-modern utopia. Individuating Grays is a micro-aggression that differentiates and introduces problematic power dynamics into play, which are anathema to the communal Gray mode of being.

XENOS FILTH

Really, no one?

>Angus (cowboy boots, Texas accent)
dafuq?

Earl.

Grey

Hot.

I never noticed how much he looks like he has boons.

Rutherford

Ziltoid, the omniscient

Bzzzzzzzzzznnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnffffffffffffffglop

Yes. If ziltoid was gray

Grayyy?

Tea.

My man

>CTRL+F Jiren
>0 results
Do you even lift?

Gandalfthe.

Fuckin X-rays.

Fucking gleeplebroxx nine.

Look Scotty, it's just some dumb ass Yank (as in both 'merican and from above the red river) who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Angus (while from Scotland, but surprise we don't have any native Cattle in the US so ALL of our breeds are from abroad) is the #1 Cattle breed in the US (over 60%) and generally "angus beef" is seen as a term of quality for people here (because of the Angus marketing arm). Most of the people I know just have brahman breeds, or you know longhorns.

Bowie, Houston, Austin, etc would be better Texas names.

t. Texan

I had a terrible story I was working on once about a girl getting abducted by aliens and then having bizarre space adventures with parallels to the wizard of oz books.

There was a tall skinny gray called Crow. Their race were more intelligent than others but he was considered an idiot by his own and wanted to prove himself. You can see where that is going.

Throw in an android trying to find a heart and a coward from a war loving monster race and there you go, space Oz. I wanted it to just lightly have those parallels but I couldn't get a good story idea besides just that so there nowhere to go with it.

Jilo
Mnoqua
Phomnis
Kalmeen
Loshas

Dennis

"We chose to visit this planet after we first received your television broadcasts, and I have chosen this name based on studying your culture from these broadcasts... why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with my moustache?"

those things don't have names, they have serial numbers.

Mr.Poupon.

Hugh Mann

Fuck

Obama

Red

PickleMan Martinez

Elvis