Do you think my group's cucks to dykes ratio is high enough?

Do you think my group's cucks to dykes ratio is high enough?

Which are you?

The one holding the camera obviously

If I walked into this scenario, I would leave immediately.

These people look like fun police.

Look at the piece of shit "DMing" behind that piece of paper. She looks like she spends 5000% of the time screeching at things men say during the game

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

There is no extra character sheet on the table and the players' space is evenly spread to the GM's left and right.
You got no group and probably sit on the chair at the wall in the back until a bull needs preping.

>I just had to marry the nice guy. I could have joined the cheerleading squad and I’d be in cabo getting railed by Chad and drinking mai thais but no “I fucking love science.” Thanks Dad

Uh, I sit between the two dudes across from ms bitchface, dummy

On the no-chair with the no-leg-space and the no-character-sheet-space.
Stop being a faggot OP.

I'm not a giant fat fucker like yourself and my chair is right there you idiot

There are 3 chairs on the left, dum dum.

Yeah but are you a cuck or a dyke? It's important information that we need to know to assess the ratio of your group, moron. Currently, as far as we're aware you're 3:2, and it could easily swing back to 1:1 or to 2:1 depending on your particular denomination of soy.

this is some pretty high quality shitposting my dude, enjoy your (you)

Edit it to be about anybody, dudes are empty heads too, instead of just women and you'd have some actual art on your hands

Do you honestly, really, truly want a repeat of yesterday's sexbot thread soyboy?

This pic was obviously taken at a convention or some similar public event where there happened to be pick-up gaming.

So OP is misrepresenting the situation: Whenever you sign up for a pick-up game, you have no idea who else is going to show up. So you just sit down and roll with the shenanigans as they come. I've sat down to more than one game with a girl who fit the SJW type to a tee complete with some non-natural dyed hair color and wild hairstyle with outlandish dress. Some of them just so happen to be trying to imitate the "anime girl" look and aren't very much SJW at all.

Stop using that fucking retarded word

It doesn't make you sound cool, it makes you sound gay

that's a pretty homophobic comment for a soyboy

quality pasta

Captain obvious to the rescue

>I'd love to be slurping down a hot cup of soyboy right about now.
Sorry, it's true, it really is as gay as the day is long.

kek I guess what they say is true, you "people" really do always project

This

It sounds like the name of a gay coffee

What the fuck are you saying?

Soyboy sounds fucking retarded and you're retarded if you think that it sounds cool

like a soyboy such as yourself would have any idea what sounds cool