mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

anydice.com/program/e4b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for space wolves a shit

my dudes > your dudes

3rd for carnac did nothing wrong

N for SW still shit.

All Carnacs were mistakes

oh god that didn't come out right, should have looked at the pdf before uploading

>block of text

So I play DG and I'd like to incorperate my newfound favorite Legion the Word Bearers by buying some MK3 BoP marines. I figure with 2 kits I can make some chosen squads, bezerkers. I figure I'd load the zerkers into a rhino with a Dark Apostle to get in close and tie up boys. I figure since I already kinda play a slow army anyway I could makeup for it with just more accurate shooting bodies because I have not a lot of PM's.

How are Landspeeders these days

Should I run Space Crusader dreads in my Imperial Fists army? Found a couple going cheap and thought they might be a cool addition

How do I your dudes my Grey Knights?

Still die quickly but their good movement means they can usually get from cover to target unscathed.

We're not getting another loyalist Primarch, it's going to be Guilliman VS the galaxy, and you're delusional to think otherwise. It adds to much to the GRIMDERP

Shit with the exception of Darkshrouds and Talonmasters

In the grimdarkness of the 41st millenium, there is only violence of action and intel by force.

They're still speedy, and are still named after Arkhan

You sit them on the shelf looking nice and quietly sob to yourself that gw hates them and is pushing custards instead so they aren't going to be good this edition ever

come up with names for each and every one of them, think of stuff they've done

garbage :( which sucks because i Love them

Convert them to deathwatch.

I did a little experiment for word bearer summoning using the new 4d6 summon stratagem alongside their regular reroll any summoning dice stratagem. You can get a Keeper of Secrets about 90%, Belakor 66%, and a bloodthirster/guo/loc about 33% of the time.

why is he so hairy? Did you drop him on the carpet?

It sucks, although Sammy's reroll can help them out a bit.

>forgot link
anydice.com/program/e4b4

That makes little sense desu

I have a custards force, I'm excited they're coming out. I still enjoy my GK though, just struggle to come up with a narrative for them.

I've thought about that, but the problem is there's a huge disconnect with the fluff and the tabletop, I can't have Justicar Daran whose squad destroyed an Exalted Chariot of Slaanesh when they just die because some IG thud gun shredded them. Feels so off.

I've got a terrible phone. My wife has a newer phone with a great camera which I use for miniature pictures now.

There is no point to not just bring bikes
Other than two DA special ones that synergise well with a larger force

Fluff question. How does Magnus feel about Grey Knights? Is he irritated about the hypocrisy of the imperium fielding a group of psychic astartes?

>every body memes about how we need new plastic sisters
>just think its a funny joke and think that the sisters models arent that bad
>decide to look on gw website at theM

>everything is metal or finecast
>everything was made back in 2nd ed
>everything model is like 20 fucking dollars
>a squad is like 110 dollars

holy shit, im so sorry SoB players

Don't think he knew about them until recently, I doubt we'll ever know considering we probably won't get a Tsons book anytime soon

Probably likes them since they too love fucking over the space wolves

your paint is unbelievably thick but the color scheme and paint job itself is great

He sees them for what they really are, his sons. It's his geneseed they used and that's why the Imperium doesn't talk about it

Guys, do I put Halberds or Falchions on my Paladins? The Paragon obviously gets a hammer.

>we probably won't get a Tsons book anytime soon
i know right

>probably won't get a Tsons book anytime soon

Its going to be either the codex before or after Custodes, its a small release so it is coming out soon.

Fucking seraphim
**let's be honest with gw being gw the new sisters will probably be more expensive**

lets try again

Hey guys I want to start a Knight world themed soup army but as a DA Elite focused player I'm not really sure what I'm doing, can you have a look see and tell me if there are any glaring errors or stupid picks in here, aside obviously from the Knight but it would hardly be a Knight world army without one. Tech priests are representing Sacristians and skits and tanks are household gent d'armes
the Plan is to go with a tasteful Green and yellow scheme

apologies for cluster fucky list formatting not sure why it won't put things in order, I guess I'll start manually making an excel roster

on knight's? Thats not right.

Yeah we'll see one right after a custodes codex
Unfortunately that'll never happen

The mega file’s too big for me to open on browser so can someone tell me what changes Khorne Daemons got from the codex?

ONE CAN DREAM Be the homie one time GW...please just one time...

>we'll see one right after a custodes codex
Uh user, I have news for you...

For a second I thought you meant a feudal world similar to Caliban in which I would of suggested pleanty of crusader conversations

There was a time when it would have been unfathomable for a basic troop squad to be $80
Those were the days huh

You know I was just taking the piss out of the other guy

Didn't they get announced to be after custodian dudes? Fairly certain it did.

Grey Knight Termies have been 75 for a while now

I know you want this to be fluffy but after playing someone with a similar list plasma Kataphron Destroyers wrecked my asshole on more poor stompa. Actual advice is drop the thermal cannon and get the Gatling gun its better and unless your opponent is also bringing a knight you don't need it.

No they hate us. Thousand Sons are soft-squatted.

Codex yes
I haven't heard anything about a book tho

nah that was something else

GK Termies are 50, dude.

Falchions are great againt MEQs but anything T5 or higher will give you fits.
My crisis suits survive melee with my buddies GKs all the time for that reason

Yeah they even have a whole range of Tzangors in sigmar which also exist in 40 that we'll never see, oh and that big warp spawn could fit too but alas

Funny you should mention that, in terms of how I'm fluffing them they are a feudal world but the tech is pretty much all hoarded by the knight households and even then most of it is in the hands of the sacristans. Average joe is basically living in the 13th century

thank, if I swap out the canon do you think it's worth me keeping the icarus array or taking a tank killer?

How much Anti Tank should you take to a 1000 points game?

I thought we were talking Australian prices

I think the icarus is good i'd keep

1st for orks

r8 it, h8 it, deb8 it
2k Night Lords, Battalion
Chaos Lord, Termie, Claws of the Black Hunt
Sorcerer, Termie, force axe, combi-melta, prescience and warptime

3x 19 cultists with autoguns

termies, 6 dudes, 6 combi-plas, 2 power fists, 3 power axe, lightning claw sarge

Hellforged Contemptor, 2 Butcher Cannons

2 squads of 2 raptors, 7 dudes, 2 flamers, power axe sarge, icon of wrath

Havocs, 3 bolter dudes, 4 lascannons, slaanesh

Kytan Ravager
2k points

1/3 your army works for me if not more

By basic troop squad I mean sold as a box of ten, the foundation of an army.
Cadians, Kabalites, boyz all fit into this category.
For Grey Knights that would be their strike squad. Also, im assuming your not in the US, since theyre 50 USD here. I probably should've clarified.

>I2

Why so much termie? also its better to keep heavy weapons squads all one weapon. also thats a fuck ton of cultists for a alpha strike melee focused army

Tabled top of turn 4 / 10

Depends on what anti tank run
Me personally I'd try and fit a 10 man squad of hellblasters for my dangles but hellblasters are also great anti heavy infantry

Damn, that's a tough choice...I'm also considering what I want to model on them, too.

Well someone was saying 100 dollar sister squads and 20 a sister which is Aussie prices
And I'd consider any basic troop squad to be one in the troop slot
So yes custodes are basic troops

dubs names my Hive Tyrant

He was one of my first models. I've based him and everything now so stripping him would make me sad.

cause chaos termies are cool as shit, mostly
cultists are on account of liking having at least some form of backfield since my club mostly plays ITC champions pack, and to provide anchor units so i can deep strike more stuff
theres still a few points to mess around with in the list

Australia

Hive Queen Cumslut.

Split fire means its not a big deal. Hes got enough range on his big guns that he doesnt need to waddle too close and diversifying means he doesnt have to remain predictable to get his points worth from the unit. He could chase tanks or hunt heavy infantry.

Shaniqua

cool, I'll see if there's anywhere I can save some points for the Gatling cannon, might merge the rangers into one unit and give them an omni spex

Seconding, momma tyrant needs to be full.

Giuseppe

RIP

KEK

Roseanne Arnold

So close and yet so far

god damn it user roseanne is the worst name

Roseanne isnt her name, user. Its hivequeen cumslut.

I will name it one of these two
The next to get dubs may either decide one of these or steal it for a different name

shit didn't see that my bad dawg

If thats your idea of basic troop why bother saying basic troop and not just "troop"?
I am specifically referring to the quintessential troop that every army has. Custodes do have their guard squad, which is their basic troop.
Grotz are a troop but no one in their right mind would tell you that they are the essential/ typical troop you will find in an ork army.
Anyways, the original point being that prices have obviously skyrocketed worse than ever. I honestly cannot begin to understand GWs policy towards pricing. It seems like they price their best sellers super high, but also their... worst sellers?
Literally makes no sense, prices are in the toilet and theyre only getting worse, and there is no rhyme or reason for them.

oh fuck off you smegma gargling retard

Name it "spineless dubsposter that renegs on names"

despite proffering Roseanne I respectfully concede (also I actually quite liked the sitcom I just though it an appropriate name for the queen bee)

It's Hive Queen Cumslut and you're going to like it.

I SAY DUBS WINS AND I GOT TWO SETS OF DUBS
Cumslut it is

Returning after a few years away.
Is general tournaments still 2k or is it the 1850 weirdness?

Also kitchentable base lists still around 1k? Does anyone really use PL? Is PL even balanced?

Ok fair enough and yeah everything but bundles and starter packs which are pretty reasonable are overpriced as fuck
I wonder if they made rules to benefit expensive armies like guard, sisters and new shit

Average for most games is 2k though it varies for some local clubs. There's a handful of people that seem to swear by PL because it's "quicker" but the majority use points as far as I can tell.

Any chance you could magnetize them?

Tournaments vary a lot
For example here are the points values for the next few big tournaments around me 2000, 1350, 1250, and 1500