How do you put a fresh spin on ancient Egypt?

How do you put a fresh spin on ancient Egypt?

For one you don't put generic anime girls in them, thats just superficial

There is nothing wrong with being superficial

Except that it's shallow and therefore quickly exhausted of anything interesting, if it had anything interesting in the first place.

If you insist on creating a constant Egyptian Fantasy General, at least rotate through OP pics and questions.

And for Ra's sake, stop dressing your slave in such a prudish outfit. Where do you think you are, Rome? A dancing girl should be nude aside from her jewelry.

How can you put a fresh spin on anything when you're using the same shitty image for ages? how about you use a fresh pic you shitty retard?

By not posting the same thread every day.

They are black

Did you seriously make an exact duplicate of a thread that went to like 200+ posts as soon as it fell off the board, one that had both lewdposting and genuine advice?

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP.

How would you put a fresh spin on reposting the exact same thread over and over?

Who's worse:brownfags, cuck/NTRfags, or Succfags?

kill yourself

the brownfags and succfags at least seem to be capable of making threads that go somewhere useful, the NTRfags don't

Reminder to sage and report

What about brown succ that NTRs you're waifu

What is this? Am I in a time loop? And I Bill Murray in Groundhog Day?

>brown succ

Cuckfags obviously
Brownfags and Succfags could still have some self-respect but Cuckfags have none by definition

By not asking the same question with the same image every day.

I for one cannt get enough of this picture but come on OP at least post some ideas or content on the subject if you’re gonna remake the same thread

I'm pretty sure we've alread established what needs to be done.

>jani mad that this format of thread is catching on