mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kihIexKXJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for my dudes

Your dudes > My dudes

>Duncan will never wash your nipples with Reikland Flesshade with his small layer brush

Not him, but I think something we lack is how much the fight lasted. 3 Allarus killing 30 boyz in a fight phase and losing one of them is very different from the fight lasting 4 phases and them being almost unkillable while slowly destroying the boyz.

Do you believe Reece has any inside insight and that GW will FAQ Morty and Magnus from being able to deepstrike?

My dudes > Your dudes

Been thinking about taking some old chaos models i had lying around and turning them into death guard, but the only problem is some of the old models have heavy bolters.
I assume the new kits are absurdly bigger than the old models, so i wouldn't be able to just swap out the arms nicely, right?

What're you working on today folks? Any hobby goals? Any recent purchases? Any games coming up?

I'm doing modelling with my librarian conversion today and I've also got some objective markers to keep me busy. Got everything together roughly and I'm pretty stoked with how it's been going so far.

They will probably clarify that the Daemons stratagems, abilities and so on only work on things with the Daemon faction keyword, as opposed to anything with the daemon keyword.

xth for best primarch

Yeah they're significantly bigger.

I think its safe to assume that they would kill around 10-15ish a turn

Reece had to stop the Salty Banana from spoilering the deamons codex so he must have some sort of preview.

pro-soup > anti-soup

I assembled and primed (Grey) my second squad of Acolytes. These guys are designed to ride in my cute little rockgrinder truck and then suicide-bomb into stuff.

"So that's it huh? We're some sort of suicide squad?" - Acolyte Leader of that Squad.

>tfw no thick Primarch GF

Going for the final push on getting my army ready for LVO. Need to get my bikeseer to tabletop standard and then finish the basing (everything has texture, just need to paint and drybrush)

FUCK SOUP

Fucking Ew

I play soup because it's fluffy.

but so was three riptides so who knows what WAAC schreechers want.

I hope that i'll be able to have a fun size 2k Custard army.
I'm going to write some fluff for my list until i get a look at the new Dex and canon

If you love soup so much, then why don't you marry soup?

This guy has the right idea for Custodes. Expect them to be fun, interesting, just don't expect them to be competitive as a stand alone army.

If that's right they must be hard as hell, probably more than simply 4W. But at the same time there is the chanche that those grenade launchers are pistols and wreck havoc upon hordes.

Finished putting together my beep boop reinforcements this weekend. Gonna do a 2k point test game later today hopefully.

(Eldar Guardians carrying Magos Pavel greet Inquisitor Wilson and several Deathwatch Marines)

Inquisitor: Magos Pavel, I'm Ordo Xenos.

(Shakes hands with Magos Pavel)

Farseer: He wasn't alone.

(Motions to three hooded prisoners he has brought alone)

Inquisitor: Uhh.. you don't get to bring friends.

Magos Pavel: They're not my friends.

Farseer: Don't worry, no charge for them.

Inquisitor Wilson: And why would I want them?

Farseer: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the Warboss. The Masked Ork.

Inquisitor: Bane?

(The Eldar nods)

Inquisitor: Get them on board, I'll call it in.

>write some fluff
>for custodes

They were hanging out in the palace and were told to do something and come right back?

FUCKING IMPERIUM FANBOYS PISS ME FUCKING OFF!

Inquisitor: The flight plan I just filed with the Officio Inquisitorus lists me, my marines, Magos Pavel here, but only one of you!

(The Inquisitor opens the ramp)

Inquisitor: First one to talk gets to stay on my Thunderhawk!

(Deathwatch Marines drag an ork to the ramp)

Inquisitor: WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB MAGOS PAVEL?

(The ork offers no response. The Inquisitor shoots his bolter away from the ork's head)

Inquisitor: HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD. WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

(Grabs another ork)

TELL ME ABOUT BANE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

(The second ork says nothing)

Inquisitor: LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A GREENSKIN SCUM!

Third ork: Or perhaps 'e's wonder'n why ya would shoot a git before drow'n 'em outta plane.

Inquisitor: At least you can talk! Who are you?

Third ork: It doesn't matta 'oo we are. Wot mattaz iz our plan.

(The Inquisitor removes the hood of the third ork.)

Bane: No wun kared 'oo i was until i put on'da mask.

Inquisitor: If I pull that off, will you die?

Bane: It would be 'tremely painful.

Inquisitor: You're a big xeno.

Bane: Fer ya.

Inquisitor: Was getting caught part of your plan?

Bane: Of course! Magos Pavel ditch our offa 'n favor uv yours. We had ta find out wot 'e told ya.

Magos Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!

(The Thunderhawk encounters turbulence. Above, an Ork Landa comes into view)

Inquisitor: Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

Deathwatch: Lord Inquisitor?

Inquisitor: What's the next step in your master plan?

Bane: Krash'n dis plane… WIT' NO SURVIVAS!

Maybe the axes have damage that spills over as well? Like the flails on the nurgle dudes or Dark Homo knights
Since they have talked about them as being horde killers specifically

So yesterday was game day. My IG versus 18 Wraiths and a Lord. I'll be honest, I did not deserve that victory. I played the battle very poorly: Forgetting to keep my lines properly spread and not pressing the weaker right flank with my tanks as quickly as I should have. Had my enemy actually known what he was doing (consolidating into other infantry squads, attacking the plasma vets instead of my regular infantry, charging the tanks through the screen) Then he would have won or at least gotten a draw.

My first turn shooting was rather poor. Statistically I should have killed 5 wraiths on the first turn but only really got 3 and damaged 2. I divided the shots on my tanks between the right and center units, when I should have just directed all fire on the rightside whip wraiths to free that platoon up. Not shown are the shotgun veterans I brought in on turn 2, who the enemy had a hard-on for and for some reason targeted OVER the plasma Vets. Again: Not a deserved victory in my opinion.

Wraiths are badass, though. That 3+ save stopped every lascannon shot and only my reliance on AP-2 high-shot-output weapons like the battle cannons and AP- weapons like the lasgun stopped those things from ripping me to shreds. I have no idea how Elite armies would stop these things. Makes me want to buy Wraiths, Scarabs, and Syders and somehow build a proper Necron bug army.

Threadly reminder that curry >>>>> soup

Should be just about finished with my cultist hoard today.

Nah i'm going for more of the thought process of them. Being such a small force you can really dig deep.
>Commander is just doing it for the Emperor
>Some of the Termies are super fucked off that the Imp has gone to shit and secretly enjoys killing loyalists as much as traitors because they've ruined the Big E's vision
>Others are just excited to fight new things after 10k years of drills against other custards
There's plenty to do

I'm an Xenosfag

I'll bite. How was 3 riptides fluffy?!

>I agree some soup lists are fluffy and I like them so that's not an issue

hnnnnnnng
I don't even have any blue paints but I feel the need to get one of those easy to build kits and make me some new old ultras

Also how to hell do you manage to paint flames and KILL KILL KILL

Here we go friend, a size comparison for you

Fluffy soup is great soup. WAAC soup is what's wrong with 40k.

>Soup with no drawbacks, cons or penalties

Fucking GW man

Damage spill over seems to be a thing for flails, but maybe the axes work the same way as the weapons on Knights. As they have a single powerful attack or they double or triple their attacks but with a weaker profile for horde cleaning.

When the Tau first beta tested the Riptide on an Imperial city they fielded them in a group of three.

But there are, you need to have them in separate detachments and each army's HQs only buff their own with very few exceptions

>what is loss of CTs and Relics

>It's the year 999.M41
>People are still baneposting in the noosphere

>have been putting off finishing my AdMech for about a year since they're so goddamn weedy
>finally move to area that isn't literally out in the woods
>feel motivation growing and locate nearest FLGS
>...
>there are multiple police cars on the parked on the block
>as I enter I notice the clerk wrapping a bandage around his hand
>police evidence tech is wiping up blood on the ground
>I overhear the owner talking with police as I browse
>someone tried to steal MTG cards at knifepoint just minutes before I arrived
>apparently the clerk and his two buddies managed to tackle the guy but the clerk got stabbed
>hear them bragging about how the thief couldn't really do much once 600+ pounds where on top of him
>officer is trying to to explain in his most diplomatic tone they should've just let the guy go and not get stabbed
>...
>find section with paints and realize they're all ancient
>pretty sure they don't even sell models either
>tables are all too small to play 40k
>mfw

You could bury my motivation in a pine box if I had any left.

Gonna be going with some of that sick Infiltrating Veterans of the Long War cultists?

Good work user. What was the points limit?

>Those primed eldar in the next game over
>That empty flying base that he's definitely proxying
>Mfw

>What're you working on today
Painting cables in awkward and hard to reach places on some aggressors, hating every minute of it.

I've just got my hands on a complete tutorial on how to use blender to do 3D modelling/animation. I know fuck all about any of that but fuck it. I want to try something new, and 40k is a solid setting to try your hands at that.

>18 wraiths and a lord
jesus christ i miss force org charts.

Welcome to the city, my man. Enjoy your stay.

Since mine are for 30k mainly, I'm making them with all the bells and whistles with Sisters, a Knights-Errant, Malcador (using Navigator rules), Malcador's Chosen as Militia allies, and, hopefully at some point, the Emperor as a LoW. Full on censure force with all the top dogs and their special little friends.

No worse, fearless veteran cultist hordes who come back behind enemy lines. The only limiter so far is CP.

Take a look at this, find inspiration.
youtube.com/watch?v=6kihIexKXJA

damn, I was really hoping they'd at least be able to fit without serious work.
Guess I'll have to get another regular kit to swap out the arms unless there's something I can do with marines with heavy bolters. I'm pretty dedicated to WYSIWYG

>Those barely basecoated necrons
>Facing a living fly, nicely painted and based army of IG

That alone makes you worthy of victory user.

Sounds like you have some anger issues to work through there

sister?

Did you do easy build or the full kits?

Reminder that if you're assembling Aquilons, put the head in before you glue the eagle hood on

Huh fair enough. Didn't know that.

I still wouldn't take 3 (tau player here) as I'm not beta testing in an imperial city, but still, at least there was a precedent.

Full kits, had them since release just been really lazy.

God damn, that yellow and red is aesthetic as fuck

This is very heretical

It's actually what made me make the leap.

Seeing how fast the dude progressed gives me hope. Maybe in 5 to 10 years I could do stuff like that. I'm in no hurry.

It gets worse when you find that baneblades and other LoWs short of titans were always fielded in threes. Truly Epic Armageddon was the way this game was meant to be played.

So, has all the nurgle stuff been released or we are missing something? Because that way we could see some custodes on preorder on the warhammer communit today

Gotcha, I like playing with cultists a lot. They can impact the game a lot more than people think they can (at least when I'm playing people who aren't super plugged into the current competitive scene).

SOON

...I hadn't thought of this that way to be honest. I guess in a few years, that stuff could be done if I get good/horny enough.

Good lord, thin your paints and highlights my dude.

I ordered some tanks to sit behind these cultists as a suedo chaos guard. When I did some mathhammer, I was surprised to see the cultists actually outdamage the tanks in most places.

They look really nice, only issue is those grey highlights are a bit thicc

>in threes
Knights generally deployed by the god damn house hold, 10+

>GW says command points are earned by making fluffier armies
>CP only given by following Uberspecific detachments that punish small/elite armies and boost already powerful horde/soup armies
Why can’t they just make some custom Detachment boosts? Seriously elite armies need CP the most and they get it the least

yeah nah fuck you, that's a fun army

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE "AT SOUP"

that gold is way too thick, but that barehead (and the milky damaged eye) is very nice.

I think that hoard units just need to be more expensive. If GW constantly tweeks the points then theoretically we'll see elite armies take on hoards.

>hyper elite infantry with damage spillover to cuck hordes
Muh dick. If only you could give Flails to Deathshroud.

Source on that claim. Allies have been part of the game for a very long time and GW always supported them.
Fluffy armies also doesn't mean anything outside your imagination.

I want to have a tau waifu who loves to be filled up to the brim with seed and locks her legs around me so her vagina is plugged with my dick in hopes of progeny.

So who will die out first the Eldar or Necrons?

I always liked the idea of Apocalypse games, but I'll never in my life have the time or painted army large enough to do it.

Hard to acomplish when your nuts are chopped.

You can't kill what's already dead

Yeah, you could get some mk3 armour from the burning of propero kit, and convert them

Daemons epub when?

Craftworld Eldar.

They're gonna get soft-squatted into Ynnari. Expect them to push the whole death worshipping aspect. Wraith everything, scrap aspects except maybe Dark Reapers.

clearly much easier than doing the same in the I(nverted)G(rognads)

I mean, can you really die when you've already given up on mortal bodies and have the literal incarnation of death on your side?

>what are detachments

t-thanks
I dunno if 30 miles from Sacramento is the city though.

Well even with the simplified rules in 8th edition, apocalypse is still a massive headache. I just wish epic was still a thing. I'd honestly drop all of my 40k miniatures if I thought epic would be popular again.

Yesterday, why?

Nah I will have a salad.