Xeno-Human Relations

What is it with Tau going after humans and lewding them?
Are humans REALLY such a chad species?
Are these ideas just another form of bestiality to them?
The last time such degeneracy formed, Slaanesh was born.

Sure.

I just remember I had this wierd friend who played Tau and spend all his time on playing them, or writing fan fiction/drawing pictures of humans fucking with Tau.

do Tau have boobs

>Are these ideas just another form of bestiality to them?
Humans are physically superior to Tau. Stronger, longer lived, more acute senses, greater psychic potential, etc.

A Tau fucking a human is like a human fucking an Eldar. If anything, the human is the one committing bestiality.

You can’t just come here and say stuff like that without providing any of said pictures, friend.

Careful when the weebs catch wind of this they will murderfuck you.

People just want some variety in women. So they go with blue hoofed women with curves.

Fucking this would probably be bestiality in my book.
I mean, LOOK AT IT

Also green burritos

>Tau burritos are just lettuce and guacamole in a tortilla
Emperor preserve us! These xenos are truly depraved monsters.

Is this actually true? I'm not sure I've read any evidence of tau being physically weaker than humans, and the game stats certainly don't support that. Space marines maybe, but that's hardly a normal human.

They have WS 2 compared to WS 3 of normal guardsmen.

>any evidence of tau being physically weaker than humans
>are so bad at hand to hand fighting they need an entire other species to cover for them in melee

Please more human superiority propaganda, gives me hope for Tau waifu

Fire Caste are worse in close quarters than guardsmen, and keep in mind that the fire caste is the most physically adept strain of tau. I could probably break an Air caste over my knee.

There isn't, barring WS2. The fact that they're not trained in close combat at all is the reason for this; Conscripts too are WS2. Tau Fire and Earth Caste are pretty much physically matched to the average human. The Air Caste are physically frail, I assume the Water Caste may be a tad weaker in general.

Not really, no, you can thank horny drawfags for that misconception

>Stronger

Wrong. T'au strength and pain tolerance levels are similiar to humans.

>more acute senses

T'au sense of smell is better and the length of their eyesight is further than humans.

>greater psychic potential

That's a minus because that's what is dooming them.

Now I want you to cite a single example of a non-augmented human killing groups of Orks, matching a trio of Dark Eldar + their beasts, or becoming a lefend in the Dark City.

I think it's easy to forget in the standard anti-Tau 40k meme-ing that the Ethereals are actually stupidly competent melee duellist with their honour blades, to the extent that an entire section of their culture is sorted out using them, and having enough skill and precision to stop the blade just before making a final cut.

>better eyesight
>pupils can't dilate

kek

>Pupils can dilate, but not at the same speed as humans
>can see infra-red and ultra-violet that humans can't
>have enhanced olfactory senses in their mouths
Tau senses generally seem to be above average.

I know it’s make believe but
>can see infra-red and ultra-violet that humans can't
Fucking how?

I have no idea what it's like from the Tau end, but dude, have you SEEN what human will stick their things in (what things a human will stick in themselves)?

Sex feels ridiculously good. It's pretty much the only reason we'd bother with reproduction--because the sex can be that mindblowing. And human women don't go into seasonal "heat" like other mammals; they can potentially get pregnant at any moment.

And humans are stupid affectionate, because our babies are born effectively premature so our big goddamn skulls can fit through the birth canal, so we have an instinctual drive to bond with anything that we deem cute and helpless.

So overactive sex drive + overactive emotion drive = human will fuck anything that moves. And a few things that don't.

Minus the guacamole that sounds pretty tasty. Add in maybe honey mustard and a bit of cheese and it'd be pretty good.

More eye cones, probably.
That's what makes us able to see color.

With their eyes, mainly. Many animals can see further into both spectrums than us. Shit, butterflies and birds see more colours than us. Mantis shrimp see things we can't even conceieve to be colours. The slow dilation of the tau eye is offset by their greater colour perception, and probably entirely offset by the complex targetting display that is within a fire warrior's helmet. The idea that they're shit fighters because of poor natural depth perception is largely headcanon for HFY, rather than they simply avoid it and don't even think to train in it when theirstandard armament is a low-powered plasma rifle.

In rogue trader they're weaker but slightly tougher.

>lettuce and guacamole in a tortilla
>Minus the guacamole that sounds pretty tasty
>just lettuce in a tortilla
Jesus H Christ

Lore books also pretty much explicitly state that the strongest of the Fire Caste are about the same level as an average human, so it's safe to assume that Tau males are comparable to human women in terms of strength.

I don't like avocado.

They told me people like this were real, but I never imagined it would be true

Only thing ticking me off here is the shoulder pads. The big shoulder plate goes on the left shoulder to protect the warrior when firing the rifle, so it’s useless on the right shoulder. The shoulder pad that’s actually on the left looks weird.

Honestly Tau have a really original design. At least they aren’t just blue humans with some tentacles for hair. They actually look alien.

I've seen it suggested that the reason they're completely untrained in close combat is that if any were to turn on the Ethereals, the Ethereals could SOP their weapons and battlesuits and kill them in close combat. They are WS4 and are the only ones actually armed for CC.

>mantis shrimp meme
they can't see any better than butterflies and birds except for detecting polarization. Their cones have way less range individually than any given mammal cone.

Wasn't one of the official reasons being that Tau simply deem CQC as beneath them now that they have advanced technology so just defer to that sort of thing to their alien auxiliaries to do for them. While seemingly not noticing that running up and hitting things with a sword is a legitimate tactic in 40k.

When everyone is a manlet but every other guy is a chad or even a turbo roided chad I guess they kinda even abandoned any hope of competing in that field.

>Now I want you to cite a single example of a non-augmented human killing groups of Orks, matching a trio of Dark Eldar + their beasts, or becoming a lefend in the Dark City.

Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM, has managed more than a few impressive feats over his carear.

Basically
>Dueled a Genestealer patriarch, a Hive Tyrant, an Ork Warboss, several Chaos Space Marines, and a Dark Eldar Wych

old fag here. To be fair, the original artwork of female tau was commander shadowsun, it was not horrible looking. No where near eldar levels of beauty, but for a true alien, she was not to bad looking.

But fuck that, GW wanted to go derpy levels of grim dark, so now all Tau look alike, besides the vagina on their head.

>Dark Eldar Wych

She was actually a succubus.

Also don't forget the mutant warmaster and the slaaneshi harlot he faced twice.

user, literally the most human thing you can do is fuck something that's close enough to human if you squint while drunk.

The modern human race is literally a mix of every non-human group our ancestors encountered that they could breed with. There is almost no genetically pure humans on Earth, the few that exist are sub-Saharan black people with no whites in their ancestry.

>Looks like an Ork, but pink
All while people fucked Neanderthals.
>Looks like a Ratling
All Asiatic groups fucked Denisovans.

Most groups fucked both to some small extent.

There's four other species found in certain populations.

I reiterate, literally the most human thing you can do is go
>"My cousin fucked that thing, and its pregnant now! I wanna fuck one too!"

Slaneeshi daemon prince, who admittedly was weakened by the Jurgen. Still, banished a daemon prince

Maybe they forgot they're all left handed?

>Join Greater The Good?
I think I'm retarded.

Typical tau player right there.

>There's four other species found in certain populations.

huh?

That's been pretty much the largest problem with just about everything 40k.

>LOOK AT IT

Looks pretty handsome

>All while people fucked Neanderthals.
All non-Sub-Saharan Africans, you mean. Everyone from the Irish to the Inca have Neanderthal genes.

let me guess, Black Templars

This is what tau females look like. Accept no counterfeits.

The burrito is still a form of white or wheat bread, it's the insides that are green. It's probably space guac.

Tau aren't weaker than humans but they have slower reaction time. That is why they do not train for melee.

Then how are they supposed to have catfights over Farsight's cock?

>le sexy weeb Tau ladies
>le sexy daemonettes XD
>le can love bloom on the battlefield?

I don't think I can help with what you guys are clearly missing in life, but I don't think you are helping yourselves either.

This is why I'm genuinely starting to enjoy facebook community pages for my miniatures instead of trawling through shite to see /wip/ and /awg/.

>Tau Fire and Earth Caste are pretty much physically matched to the average human.
how boring

Pic related is something from the "Nobledark" AU 40K threads. Perhaps this can help?

Autism.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot

That's as canon as

I wonder how deep a Tau's face pussy goes...

He's from /pol/, don't worry about it.

They are less physically robust, in one of Ciaphas Cain's novels, THE HERO OF THE IMPERIUM picks one up and throws it out of a shuttle with ease, noting it was covered in full battle gear and weighting IIRC 60 kilos.
They just aren't weak enough to show mechanically, but the average man should be a bit stronger than a blueberry.

Heresy aside, what do you think happens during those diplomatic meet-ups?

Do you think there were ever those moments where either of the diplomats saw the other as more than a governmental partner?

>tfw eldar craftworld diplomat seeks refuge for her and her people in a far-out imperium controlled planet, that you can let because it's not that regulated by the high-lords nor inquisition.
>tfw in return, they are willing to trade for a bit of technology and knowledge.
>tfw the eldar co-exist among the human inhabitants.
>tfw the eldar diplomat wants to have 'further negotiations' in private.
>tfw you wake up the next day with a naked sleeping knife-ear snuggling you.

but is the average human a trained guardsman

sly marbo

Waifuism aside, I do remember one old fluff stuff involving a one of the first negotations between Imperium and Tau, where the human diplomat told the xeno that the Imperial Fist behind him was the 'Fire Caste' of mankind and there were millions of them, so it would be wise for the Tau to GTFO of the planet they were discussing if they don't want to die.

Cain is augmented

>She was actually a succubus.

He admitted to himself that he had to way to beat her so he resolved to stall time.

Cain's augmentations amount to three replacement fingers, made by a tech-marine, that compensate for his having lost the natural ones to a near miss fron a necron gauss-flayer shot.

>All non-Sub-Saharan Africans

So basically everyone that contributed to civilization.

I won't apologise.

Neanderthals were likely more intelligent but less social than cro-magnons.
They invented fire earlier but made tons of little fires instead of one big one for the whole tribe.

Note that it's at most 4% of the human genome, and usually lower, closer to 1%. While some Neanderthal genes have influences on things like keratin and melanin, most of the admixture is insignificant, especially within modern populations. The most they really did was help the migrating populations' immune systems deal with foreign diseases, though that has links to certain genetic diseases being shared between the species as well.

Neanderthals actually did have slightly larger brains than modern humans as adults (the brains were equivalent as children, while Neanderthals' skulls ended up larger as they grew up), but their brains had notable structural differences with those of H. Sapiens. To say they were more or less intelligent is misleading, it is more that their minds were designed slightly differently than other human species. Current evidence shows that their clothing would have been less complex than those of other humans at the time. Similarly, Neanderthals did have social units but they were more spread out and insular than those of other humans, though there's decent evidence that they did bury their dead (sometimes after cannibalizing them).

>That sounded WAYYY to far fetch
>That did happened
Off yourself

The Great Debate

I don't know enough about Tau to ID caste but far left and two over from her. I'd also do all the others just to say I did.

Sauce?

looks like from left to right, earth, fire, water, air, ethereal

I want to blast my plasma all over that fire caste girl.

You weren't the only one, tardbro.

Earth = Fire, Water, Air, suicide, Ethereal.

Ahh those lewdanon drawings, how lovely!

They're roughly as strong and tough, but have god awful reaction times and depth perception, which is represented by Joe Schmoe only have a WS and (formerly) Initiative of 2. That's basically on the same level as a completely untrained human with a severe injury, and fire warriors have at least cursory knowledge of close quarters fighting. Of course there are exceptions like Farsight but those are few and far between.

>Looking sauce for a Lewdanon's pic.

You poor child.

Guardsman: "The longer that Eldar keeps her helmet off, the more I get rock hard."
Comissar: "What do you mean, guardsman?"
Guardsman: "I REJECT MY HUMANITY, COMISSAR"

Obviously air is best.

Imagine being an air caste tau, being only able to breed with other air caste, but you want some of them THICC fire/earth caste Tau females

That earth caste has some birthing hips.

Rolled 4 (1d5)

I shall let the dice decide!

This thread has been deemed Heresy by the Ordo Hereticus.
Enjoy your last moments of existence engaging in degeneracy with inferior xenos.