His party doesn't have a qtPa2T Amazon musclegirl that gets embarrassed in fancy clothes and is weak to having her...

>his party doesn't have a qtPa2T Amazon musclegirl that gets embarrassed in fancy clothes and is weak to having her snoot booped

Faggot

put yourself out to pasture

Says the guy using normie niggermemes

My character is a flat chested 5'3 cutie with abs and thicc legs and she wears an elegant outfit. Does this count as an amazon?

>5'3
Womanlets, when will they learn?

Why don't just fuck off with your shitty bait/fetish threads?

>qtPa2T
>Amazon
>musclegirl
>gets embarrassed in fancy clothes
>weak to having her snoot booped
Just how fucking braindead a person has to be to speak entirely in memes?
Are we entering the era of /a/ where all the shitposts now conform to certain memetic patterns?

Real talk, Veeky Forums has been utterly shit these last few days

Decade*
It's been shit for the past decade

>Wah wah, Veeky Forums isn't like it was in the good ole days

Wake up, grandpa. Culture changes.

And not for the better, no matter what digits you have.

>And not for the better

Then it's your job as the oldfags to teach the new generation how things are! Let them change Veeky Forums, but you must teach them how to keep it running.

Can't. Quest threads are banned on Veeky Forums these days.

Amazon mommy gf Quest when?

Have you tried advertising Quests on Veeky Forums instead of running them here? In gamefinder thread, generals or somewhere else? Maybe they will be brought back if they get popular.

I miss rape factories and angry marines. Everything is a general, where the same people make the same post, drowning out new ideas.

>angry marines
Reddit Memerines were always shit my d00d

>Have you tried advertising Quests on Veeky Forums instead of running them here?
Yeah, the threads get deleted as soon as a mod sees them.

Having a Quest Thread General on Veeky Forums where people can advertise their quests on /qst/ would be ideal, because it would give /qst/ the players that it desperately needs, and it would let the antiquestfags only have to filter a single thread to avoid sullying their gaze with things they don't like.

Who knows, maybe now that we've had a mod turnover, they'll allow that again.

I've gotten into quests in the last week and /qst/ is unironically the best board in all of Veeky Forums.

I mean there's a quest where the characters speak a conlang and part of the goal is to learn that language both IC and OOC

Quest Thread General has a big target painted on its back. It's just asking to be deleted. Using game finder threads would legitimaze quest advertising a little bit and it could revitalize them too. I doubt that questhaters even look for game finder threads or players from Veeky Forums so it's another reason to do so.

It's about time to try it again.

I feel like this thread could have been algorithmicly generated, considering how autocomplete-tier the memes and counter-yelling about "normies" has been.

Start over.

that's fucking gay

Congratulations, you've solved false flag and bait threads

>Muh reddit
You're the reason no one can have fun anymore. Everything is cringe or reddit or tumblr because you're like a 14 year old who thinks hating everything is cool and that sincerely liking anything is for fags

So this is how Skynet starts. Not with war, but with shitposting.

>I've gotten into quests in the last week and /qst/ is unironically the best board in all of Veeky Forums.
Well naturally, it's where all the creative people on Veeky Forums went.

This is a pretty brilliant idea.

And your MUH FUN argument is what gets shitty threads like this one made