Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Moon Man Edition

>Daemons PDF
mega.nz/#!Q0MXyZrC!x1ENQubDj7wfqGvzzR5nr3284piWc6QyHDl_ZtBJXMM

>Warhammer Community
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/14/next-weeks-pre-orders-golden-legion-goes-forth/

>Daily Painting Video
youtube.com/watch?v=XM7uJNQmBBM

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBI77q35hHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the Dark City!

Moon man is one of my favorite heralds ever.

3rd for Lamenters are gay lol

>y-year of the x-xenos was confirmed I swear

>5th for girls in power armor

DAEMONS CODEX FUCKING WHEN?!?!

If you niggers keep asking im deleting the thread.

"Year of the Xenos" was completely made up?

Oh wow this is rich

So if we follow the Skitarii box as a base and assume that every wepon option needs it's own set of arms but that it's alright to only have one of each weapon, a sisters box that combines all their normal infantry untis would have 3 heavy weapon arms, 3 Special weapon arms, 10 basic bolter arms, 4 melee arms, 3 pistol arms and 2 other ranged weapon arms for a total of 25 arms.
That's quite comparable to the 29 arms of the skitarii box.

So overall a sisters box that combines a Battle Sister Squad, Celestian Squad, Retributor Squad and Dominion Squad would be about the same size and price as a Skitarii box.

Does anyone have the daemon codex PDF and would be willing to post it in the thread?

>SoB re-released
>The whole range is now 100% resin and FW exclusive

It's literally in one of the megas you mong

>Tzeentch Daemons have shit anti-tank
>Thousand Sons have shitty anti-tank

God fucking dammit GW.

>books

Sisters confirmed before xenos actually get new minis.

Given the quality of stuff stuff like krieg, elysians and the 30k legions, Honestly, I'd be okay with that.

I'd be cool with it, FW versions of things are usually way nicer.

That Banshee could be a dude

Did anyone post the new FAQ ? Addresses vanillamarines BA and DA

Get laspreds

Exalted Flamers are 12" range, can be summoned easily within range of a tank on turn 1 or 2 and are:

3 shots, Bs3, Str 9, Ap-4, D3 damage.

Very good stuff.

There's a titty though

Don’t really give a shit about adeptus janitorus but fuck that limited edition codex looks dope

Get a hellbrute with a missile launcher and lascannons.And maybe a predator with lascannons. Then spam psychic shit at the enemy vehicles.

All Banshees wear the same armour with the titties, event he dudes.

>bro stop grabbing my ass

Yes it was, I only read GW sources so I was confused when people were spamming that retarded shit

>D3 damage
>18" range
>anti-tank

>Xenosfags invented that it was "their year" to feel mad about shit.
This is amazing.

I finally got this guy done. I'm gonna need to buy spray varnish and figure out a way to transport him before he's going anywhere.

Finished a 5 man Squad of Intercessors. Have another 5, but I am wondering if I should have two units of 5 or one unit of 10, since I'd like to paint the helmet red for the leader. I'm thinking I'm going with Imperial Fist successor because I like the idea of Bolters, although I hear the bolter drill strategem isn't very good.

Still haven't decided on the Chapter Name, I did like the previous suggestions: Imperial Cobras, other things I fancy now is Gray/Grey Cobras, Grey Fangs, Grey Talons

Don't even auto hit.

They're antinterminator but tzerntch really doesn't need that

Yes, please. If the options are plastic, FW resin exclusive and the current metal shit, I'd gladly take the exclusive if no plastic was available

Cool post pics

Those bases looks surprisingly good with those dudes.

At least that means we won't get whiners about the "year of xenos" soon enough.

I didn't know Cawl had a pimp cane

It sucks that TSons don't get Fire Frenzy.

Cheeky bastards
Denying everything

Sons of Ophida
or
Ophidian Sons?

Just a basic iwata neo CN 3mm (3.5 maybe) and a little iwata neo air compressor.

I wanted to get the cheapest non-shit setup I could, to get a good idea of whata proper airbrush can do, but not have spent so much that I'd regret it if I didn't like it.

As it turns out, I love it for basecoating, and the set more than matches my current ability. I'll probably upgrade the compressor when I get more time to play hobby.

What about you?

>Q: Can successor Chapters use the Warlord Traits of their founding Chapter?
>A: No
This kills the "your dudes".

So I want to run a Relic Contemptor

Am I correct in my assumption that a full shooty dread with dual Autocannons is the best option here?

I'd like to run meleeweapon+gun but a schizo dread has sucked for the last 7 editions and I don't think it won't in this one.

my eyes always go cross when i see cawl's model. So much shit going on. Must've been hell to paint. good job.

I got an iwata eclipse HP-CS for Christmas and I'm in love.
Painting will never be the same.

>>Thousand Sons have shitty anti-tank
What are Las preds, hellbrutes. Its like you need special unit of TS marines to do the job....just play SW they have stuff you want.
Your level of autism has incresed.

that's a cool sounding word, After looking it up, I'm gunna definitely name my Chapter Master Ophidius or something.

thanks user~

Jesus christ user. "My ooga booga chapter use Ultramarine rules" and done. It literally does not matter.

How did you do the robes and metal? I'm working on my own cawl at the moment as well.

It is a shame how terrible the model is.

Any time user, naming conventions are one of my favorite part of making a custom chapter.

Why even bother to mention it?

We are warmachine now.

Admech seem to like the style, since they have a cane relic and all Magi currently have either a cane or a massive pimp hat. I had to take the cane off my custom Dominus and now the hand that was on top of it is doing a "check-em" pose. Thinking about reposing that hand with greenstuff so he's just holding up a fist to command his bodyguard.

Womanlet

>Primaris Captain, Wargear Options
>Change the second bullet point to read: ‘This model may take a power sword, or replace its master-crafted auto bolt rifle and bolt pistol with a power fist and a plasma pistol.’

Finally "what's the point cost of muh fist captain" fags can shut up.

Thanks user, running out of the colored sponge after I went a bit overboard with the the Know No Fear set.

It's not exactly rocket science to convert a better one yourself.

>ywn have a ministorum priest gf

I'll just use the plastic SoB model line and make my own...
Oh wait.

Combing through the article, for the interesting Custodes tidbits..

Allarus function as terminator squads as well as generic HQs. Praetor and Shield Captain, the former is apparently a buff maestro.
Valoris is maybe 10-19 power, hard to work out the number but you can see a bit of his datasheet in the Codex Picture.

>you’ll find out things about the Custodes you’ve never seen before, from unique shield companies (such as the Shadowkeepers, who guard the Black Cells)
looks like Custodes will get your dudez potential as well as a bunch of painting schemes to pick from, so no need for just goldy gold

Whatever happens, that one's never getting an update anyway.

Because it just means that FW snowflake chapters with unknow progenitor can't pick relics and traits as they wish.

This is who we share tables with. People who can't even fucking read.

Personally I hope they give some hints as to what the fuck have the Custodes been fighting for 10k years behind the Eternity Gate, demons in the webway most likely but some info on the conflict would be awesome.

>Your level of autism has incresed.
Dude that's actually in their fluff.

I was stripping some of my old fantasy models and decided to see how it would do on some of my first minis. Me from 11 years ago missed some pewter flashing in the backpack that I had just painted over apparently. There's also a hole in the backpack, too. She's going to finally get the love she deserves.

Because successors can use the chapter tactic and strategems of their parent chapter, so people overlook that it doesn't say the same for warlord traits.

Well for 15 points you can have a suicidal unit in order to activity AoF

Not something I'd spend points on but sure as hell will if I can't find something worth a damn to add with those 15 points.

WTF since when?

They haven't been fighting dude, that gate got sealed during the heresy.

>literally can't take power sword + plasma pistol
why?
It's the iconic fucking pair

How is this for a simple 750 point list?

The captain and his squad ride in the razorback with the dread close by. The agressors are going to strike from the shadows and the stormtalon is going to shoot at anything that moves. Any advice or adjustments are welcome.

Razorback Storm bolter, Twin heavy bolter

Tactical Squad
. 3x Space Marine
. Space Marine Sergeant: Bolt pistol, Combi-plasma
. Space Marine w/Special Weapon: Plasma gun

Stormtalon Gunship Skyhammer missile launcher, Twin assault cannon

Captain [5 PL, 77pts]: Chainsword, Master-crafted boltgun

Aggressor Squad 2x Aggressor, Aggressor Sergeant, Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher

Redemptor Dreadnought 2x Storm Bolters, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

Total 750 points

>Any advice or adjustments are welcome
format your fucking list better

I wish plaugbeares had powerswords....they hit like wet noodles.

No model.

nj user, need to finish stripping my own canoness and seraphim squad. What did you use btw? I only had non-acetone nail polish remover on hand.

That's kind of the point though. They're tough but aren't exactly deadly.

It's not you trap obsessed degenerate.

c'mon OP at least put the effort in

Then point to me a single depiction of Banshee male armor.

You first, since you say male armour has tits.

Regarding new Tree of Happy-Aids, what is the point of seting a fortification that you will have to move away from to contest other parts of the board? Or Im not seeing someting?
Having +2 same is nice if you dont start and can save some dudes but I am not seeing them as something cool to have.

>that dainty robohand with the keys
Kek, never noticed that before

They are actually hitting very hard if you layer the new and old Herald buffs. If you pop the stratagem you could get PB hitting for 6 damage each hitting on 3s, rerolling wounds for a turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBI77q35hHk

ITS OUT

ITS ALSO 30+ MINUTES (?)

The point is you spawn it in the enemy territory with Slimux and have a piece of terrain that you can place to your advantage, in addition to all its abilities.

The rules are to prevent someone from using it to wall off sections of the table, box in a unit, divide a close combat All of which would be cool as hell. It buffs possessed and warp talons as well? It's neat but I do agree that it isn't very useful

What does the dude do that hes holding the mini like that while painting and isnt stripping the paint off? Just like duncan does.
How?

fuck your nurgle shit

The codex states that there are male banshee, but we are shown normal banshee armor.

OP

Got me thinking, If I am going to go for a snake/cobra theme, what would be the most fitting Parent Chapter in terms of tactics and combat style??

Also Its going to be primaris only chapter so my unit choices are probably pretty limited, but what would be the most "snakey" way to build a list.

A nice defensive static gunline of Intercessors with deepstriking inceptors and melee reivers?

Keyword-wise, this changes nothing. It just means that you need the chapter whose rules you are using as the keyword. Basically just applies to Black Templars & other chapters who already have their own faction keywords

Show me where it says male banshees have tit armour.

Just read the daemon codex it says daemon primarchs are daemon princes.
Is this lore rape?

no

Fuck this looks really pretty.

Nope.

No, they've always been daemon princes.