Pitch a campaign based on this image

Pitch a campaign based on this image

Space marines stripped of armor and tossed into a !not-Earth planet need to find way to contact Imperial Fleet to request extraction.

One of these things gets loose in a burbclave

the gantz-campaign is two blocks down, naked boy.

A bunch of unlucky strangers desperately trying to keep a cyborg assassin from the future from hunting them down and terminating them. They can shoot, stab, and bludgeon the cyborg to try to slow him down, but he'll be back.

lol how short is that motherfucker

something something unkown armies

A new performance enhancing drug hitting the black market. Prolong use and certain genetic traits cause hightened strength and resliance and certain physical transformation.

In reality, it's being distrubted in different forms and doses to try and conduct live testing.

After being arrested on conspiracy for helping distribute the new "super drug" J-Tox the Mayor has freed himself from custody and returns home to confront the only person who could have given the evidence to arrest him -

His GF (male)

Naked muscular men have started materializing randomly, attacking everything in sight until killed.
During the course of the campaign they evolve to have more and more advanced armor, weaponry and intelligence and adapting to the PC's tactics with every encounter.
Eventually they start to materialize in strategic locations around the world with a mission and it becomes a global catastrophe.
One or all of the PCs can sense their location when they materialize, but the only people they are even visible to are the PCs.

World Eater dumped on pre-Golden Age of Technology Terra to eliminate the Emperor and allow Chaos to remake humanity.

How jealous are you, lanky fuck.

Come with me if you want to live

>They've taken everything from you
>Your weapons, your kevlar, and the rest of your clothes
>They blindfolded and gagged you and threw you out into the street a stabbing pain in your chest
>After working your way out of your binds you realize that you're somewhere deep in Oakland
>Stark naked
>The throbbing pain in your chest reveals itself as, "WHITE POWER" has been tattooed across your rippling muscles
>Its 1AM and you hear loud rap music coming from around the corner and it's getting closer
>This is going to be a long night

Grabbin Peelz!

kek

There is a rumor that a completely naked muscled man was walking around the city last night. And now the whole city has epidemias of H1N1, an unknown STD, cholera, measles, and common cold. In the middle of June.

>RELOADING!

PCs come across the naked man. He is a Vestimancer who has been kidnapped and left naked in a different city by a rival. He offers the PCs great rewards if they help with a complicated revenge scheme.

An everyone is John campaign where you play the muscle man.
Your only goal? Kill the god president.

>manlet rage
lol

Rich Piana has risen from the grave to exact his revenge by stealing Mac Trucc's gains.

It's a Terminator sent to kill all the PCs.

150cm approx
Or in Banana Units
4 feet 11 inches.

>How jealous are you, lanky fuck.

I feel bad for manlets. If you're a normie that lifts you might never become Gregor Clegane, but will still have an impressive physique, but a short dude will just get angrier and bronzer and more covered in tribal tats until he explodes in a gooey splatter of creatine and protein shakes.

Give me 100 points and I'll make a gurps character that can survive the night even without guns.

Is that again the muscular doggy I saw here days ago?

and by distilling this and drying it out we renew the supply of protein powder. so next time you feel bad for a manlet remember, you wouldn't get your precious powdered protein if it wasn't for them.

I'll do it in 90. You wanna try me faggot?

Fuck this newfag, I can make it in 75 points and not dump my IQ!

i'll do it in 0! boom character survives the night if the game doesnt move forward!

Fuck I just lost my copy of GURPS: Sides

The Aztec Gods of Fitness have awakened, and you have been selected by them. you are the hero the city needs and deserves
your mission is to judge its residents on their lifting habits.

those deemed worthy are granted blessings of gains and if truly dedicated may be recruited to your cause

unworthy soyboys must be destroyed, and you have but one spell at your disposal: fist

you have one month exactly to make your city into the most swole place on earth. succeed in this, and you shall join the pantheon of Aztec muscle. failure means being cursed to live out the rest of your days as a manlet, and to never find gains again.

bear in mind that your muscles must always be as exposed as possible to inspire those around you. you are allowed to wear a sock on your cock, but you will incur penalties from doing so.

The fine men and women of law enforcement are about to have one of those nights...

Unknown Armies

trying too hard there

Lol who knew Veeky Forums lurks Veeky Forums

Stranded naked and alone on a mysteriously empty alternate earth, a group of stranded space explorers are forced to traverse a world cloaked in darkness. After a short early (and somewhat railroad-y) beginning, players discover the world's "dead end", a mysterious wall where the world allegedly ends. It's a heavy intrigue game that slowly evolves into a sort of kitchen sink setting.

you aren't trying hard enough

>Not spending 18 hours per day on Veeky Forums lurking every single board simultaneously on 8 different monitors with tiled windows

Excellent.

You get into a series of antics based on the dril cinematic universe

>Mage the Awakening
>Adamantine Arrow has failed, the creature feeds on people's insecurities and feeling of shame and grows stronger every day, and even the Awakened start to feel its corrupting touch. Now the rag-tag band of Whipping Boys is the city's only hope. Yes, magical BDSM bodybuilders are canon in Awakening.

>150cm approx
>Or in Banana Units
>4 feet 11 inches

Fucking Christ I could step on him by accident

>Manlytears tries PCP

fuck you

>tfw he could still wipe the floor with any fa/tg/uy
>tfw he still fucks hella bitches

So sad, its a manlet.

Unknown armies campaign, the son of Arnold Schwarzenegger who is unknowingly a powerful Muscle-mage has just found out how to charge up and the PCs need to stop him before he becomes too powerful and ascends.

Skynet has an epiphany, pic related, and joins a support group for formerly evil deities. Unfortunately, pride and petty rivalry are pretty much the defining features of such beings, and somebody keeps trying to kill John Connor. Do they just wish to rub their success in Skynet's face, or is she falling back to her old habits?

>manlet apologist
>anime poster
how embarrassing

The Chads have begun their invasion of the realm, the king has summoned you to deal with this new threat, however you're just a virgin.

oooooh, the original. That's some tasty rares.

This is fucking awesome

>Feel the need to 'defend' random guy from random picture on Veeky Forums and praise his imaginary accomplishments

Are you a shortie or is that your boyfriend?

>6'3"
>right in the middle of the sweet spot
>still don't get free pussy everywhere I go

I must be doing something wrong.

Your party got teleported to San Diego

>The former archetype of 'The Innocent Waif' has finally been ejected from the Invisible Clergy by her godwalker
>Having gone through the House of Renunciation he has now returned as a buff man, bent on testosterone-fueled vengeance magick
>Will you help him re-ascend as 'The Gachimuchi Man' or will your cabal find a way to defeat him by sending him down the portal to nothingness known in hushed whispers around the occult underground as "the Dead End".

same here

Have you tried actually talking to girls?

The chart is a lie. There is basically no limit on how tall women like guys, as long as they are fit/proportional.

>The chart is a lie.

Whaaaaat? Next you're going to be telling me that image was specifically designed to cause feelings of inadequacy over the viewer's own height!

Bathing, using soap, and now also not bathing in cheap Cologne is a good start. Having a faint smell at a Meter away > no smell >>>>>>> strong smell at 10m of any sort.

>fa/tg/uys compensating for their huge beer bellies and virgin status

>the manlet is still an anime poster
>the manlet now projects

How do you do that?

>manlet posting worst girl in worst idol franchise
Maki a shit and Love Live sucks
Eat shit Makifags

Misterious drug cursing among richest people can make their body perfect in weektime. Party of low wage workers on night shift find on of thoise muscular men on the road. Naked. Eating corpse of another men that was run over buy a car.

this is actually pretty cool, for how cheap it may sound

Approach a girl. Open your mouth. Breathe out. Use your vocal cords and mouth to control the flow of air to produce sounds which register as speech when they enter human ears and are interpreted by their brains.

Sounds like a AFMBE setting.

Sounds like someone's a manlet who spends too much time in the Gym hoping that one day his muscles will impress a girl enough to have pity sex with him.

Tough luck friend, girls care for height way more than they care about muscles. They preferer a lean or even skinny tall guy, or a slightly chubby tall guy, to a manlet with a bodybuilders body.

Walk to them and press A.

Werewolf the Forsaken/Apocalypse + Hangover movie.

Glad you like it

>AnimeGirlConfused3
>Using Nozomi for MDF shitposting without even knowing her name

I'd tell you to choke on my dick but I don't think you could reach it.

I wonder how many people in this thread have actually dated a woman before. I mean, this is Veeky Forums so...

Im married with a kid on the way

>legitimately watching anime
I thought I was bad for posting it.

Very few. But their autistic stat crunching meme builds don't attract females, so they have to pretend they're tall badasses with big swinging dicks.

Why did you bring another human into this world?

HENDERSON: The Early Years

UNDER
RATED
its the $40,000 trip to Thailand

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

178cm ~ 5'10"
Get bitches everywhere I go

Dat pretty face tho

178cm is 5,8399 Ft

>all the gains you made today will be doubled
>tfw 0*2 is just 0

>tfw manlet
>tfw it's great because girls being taller than me is my fetish
>tfw lanklets with an amazon fetish will never experience true bliss

>Manlet thinks all Amazon's have to be taller, not someone you don't have to hunch over to kiss.
>Amazon fetish getting as bad as furries a decade ago, bronies a half decade ago, shortstacks this last summer, 25% furries this past December.

>6'1" EVEN GIRLS ARE NOW THIS TALL.
Where?

Underrated post

No where. That's just some retarded Veeky Forums propaganda. Very few women are 6 ft, even with heels.

I live in the Midwest USA and there are plenty of teenage girls here who are 6'+.

And they are outliers. The average height of women in the US is like 5'3" or some shit. Either you're overestimating height or you just go to places that tall girls go to as well, I guess.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Picture taken with camera capable of seeing into the realm of the dead.
Subject: Gains Ghost. A phantom who died before getting huge enough. Causes havoc in an endless roid rage trying to pursue further gains.
Your a team of ghost hunters tasked with tackling the more unconventional and bizzare hauntings that normal ghost hunters can't handle.
Other examples include the Spaghetti Specter, a ghost of an Italian chef who never finished his masterpiece dish or the Phantom Pupper, a dog who died never knowing whether or not he was a good boy.

The stars are right and you have just learned that an evil cult is planning to carry out a ritual that will doom civilization as we know it. It is up to you the group to pump themselves full of experimental steroids and stop them tonight. You cannot allow anything to stand in your way, or civilization is doomed. The steroids destroy your body and mind slowly, and the more you do, the faster the process it. You have to pace yourself so you don't burn out before you have completed the mission, but you also have to avoid being unnecessarily slowed down by not doing enough. You have to shed your clothes as they are unlikely to fit your rapidly expanding body.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS