*BRAAAAP"

*BRAAAAP"
oh haha, didn't see you there user, you don't mind if I just go ahead and Moon right?

weak hands reporting in, just sold all my eth to buy xlm

What will Eth's price be at .150 sats...3k? that sounds about right

its already over bud

dropping like shit now, fooled by whales again

WHAT THE FUCK DO I TRADE MY ETH FOR USUALLY DUMP MY MOONING COINS INTO ETH

XLM or ICX.
ETH moons, then the big up and comers are next.

TRX it's been building up for a huge moonshot all day. Lower lows and higher highs consistently, and chipping away at some huge resistence, get in before it shoots off. Plus it's still recovering from the flash dip it just had due to this ETH moon so get in quick if you want to 2x by the end of the day.

I bought 2 eth to start out with the other day for 730, went to 900 and everything dropped so I bought 30% link, 30% Lumens, and 30%req.

Seems like a good start, heres hoping.

FUUUUUCK I SOLD MY ETH AT 750

Finally sold my eth to cover all my initial buys, I get to play with my earnings only now. Feels fucking good m8s. Bought in at $50, and then 200

Oh boy another temporary 10% hike. So much better than investing in alts that 2x in a day!!!

When you go from the FCT pump to ETH pump
What's next? Or we hodling on for more ETH pumps?

or half

btc is dead

Ok if I invested in crypto to wait a month for a 10% hike id rather just kill myself. Alts (eth isn't an alt) have much much higher returns right now and if you leave any significant amount in eth you're a fucking retard.

you mean we should buy trx for eth? I get what you talking about but anyway trx is literally almost ath right now against bitcoin, its little bit risky, isnt it?

They just released some news today about their dog collecting game for the chinese market (it's year of the dog this year) and tomorrow they are announcing a partnership, then more news at the end of the week as well. This coin is gonna moon hard all week. Oh and two more exchange listings coming too.

can someone please explain where this farting meme came from

well , we all know how hard Justin shills this coin on daily basis, but i asking about real profits right now , not tomorrow

Chinks are waking up now and seeing this dog game, probably going to be buying all day.

r9k. they're into that shit. there was a really good thread years ago I can't find right now, some user convinced his girlfriend to get drunk off wine, eat a bunch of drunken noodles, and BRAP on him. so it gets to be the time and she does it, it's so bad he can taste it, starts gagging, almost vomits on her. she got super pissed and stopped talking him and he went and made a thread about it. it was great.