Get on the moon rocket ship, motherfuckers

1bPHt

For those who think they've missed out on the DBC moon: you didn't. The dip is NOW, get the fuck aboard if you still haven't.

1bPHt

Use the referral code to register on the cuckcoin, we all are gonna make it, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
yicaiglobal.com/news/ai-blockchain-project-deepbrain-secures-usd492-million-its-first-financing-round
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

.30 by next monday

.70 in three weeks my man

KuCoin exchange the gift that keeps on giving, literally get free coins by holding.

The ultimate HODL exchange.

Heres my referral code:

1gbxJ

For your time pic related.

easily .40 by EoW

1asRa

This is the comfiest hold of all time. I know our robot overlord is going to take good care of us.

Veeky Forums only FOMO's they never strategically buy. they'll take notice at $1.

1b7tf

If it hits Huboi before next monday it will prob go 0,20 - 0,25. Don't get your hopes up. We still don't know when it's going to get listed.

1aJKw

Why do people think it will dump when it gets listed on Huobi? Because people will take their profits from ICO? I'd have thought it would pump the price.

Sorry friends, i feel bad now.
I was one of the shillers for this shitcoin days ago. I got in when it first released. This coin is going no where like bounty, it has great speculated 'tech'. However none of that will be implemented for ages, also Huobi has major chink whales. And they will absolutely annihilate you guys, jump off while you can. It had a good run

>It being just a matter of when, not if
So comfy

>NEO and REQ crashing
I'm in on DBC but I even doubt that

buddy instead of FUDding that shit up just buy while it's in the dip again
stop being so salty

Yeah I'm holding my 17.5k til it 10x or 15x. I've already doubled by investment and don't plan on considering to sell until after it gets to hubolli and then probably binance after that.
The growth on this thing, when considering the whales, is crazy

Just refueled my brains. Now up to 13k

;( you caught me, i'm salty i missed my double gains and jumped ship

Nah for real though, this has potential but realize it is a huge gamble. I feel like some of these newfags are feeling guaranteed 5x

Got in at $0.09, sold and rebought the dip. Feels good to get lucky.

Invite code if someone wants to get in on this: 1taw1

deepgains for deepbrains

15.000 DBC here.
What can I expect in the next 2 weeks?

Help me with your meme magic.

DBC is partly sponsored by NEO, you may want swap that one out. Otherwise top job.

38k here bought at 9 cents

holy shit you're actually retarded. This tech is literally being implemented right now.

Blockchain AI is for incredibly complex AI that require thinking as opposed to raw calculative force, such as mapping out the topology of a molecule interaction, making sense of nano physics, global weather prediction, global financial market calculations, etc.

WTF do you think renaissance does? Do you even know who they are? You are so stupid that I sincerely hope you're just fudding to buy in or to troll.

"HURR DURR SELL DBC BUY BOUNTY"
I REALLY hope no one falls for this faggot's deception. Bounty is a coin made for children and retards. Adults and people with money don't want to own it and never will. It's a fucking cartoon coin.

AI blockchain computing will be EVERYTHING in the future, it will be used in ways neither you nor I (definitely not you) cannot even foresee at the moment.

Biz really is full of idiots. I love the memes here but you are god damn retarded.

Okay pay attention fellow /bizraelis, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or the DBC/Bounty0x gainz and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1gbxJ

Copypasting what I said in the other thread:

I'm not FUDing.
I got in on this because judging from the hype it was clear it was going to moon.
There's probably still some money to be made when it gets listed on Huobi, but that's it.

Please do point me to anything tangible this shitcoin can achieve.

The whitepaper is a fucking mumbo-jumbo of chinglish and meaningless buzzwords. There's 0 product and 0 value behind the coin.

The whole reducing the cost of AI, distributed computing blabla is a whole lot of hot air. Training AI is inexpensive for 99.9% of companies simply because they do not have enough data for the job to be computationally extensive and even if they had, it's unlikely they would have the talent to handle the job .

For the 0.01% of companies who do, hardware has been cheap for a very long time. You can rent a Google Cloud computing platform to train an algorithm on TBs of data for a few $1000 bucks. And with techniques like transfer learning, there's less and less need for computation platforms anyways.

tl;dr DBC doesn't solve any problems, its project is useless. Good for short time gain, terrible long term prospects.

Didnt make it. Just found it on the boards lol. I thought it looked cool

Just adding:

You have to be entirely ignorant to think there is such a thing as "thinking" in AI.

What is marketed as AI are just a bunch of linear-algebra based algorithms. The whole thinking/intelligence/neural network thing is a metaphor. AI is nothing more and will never be more than calculation.

>AI is nothing more and will never be more than calculation.
You just sold me on DBC with that stupid ass line.

I literally bought this at ATH because I thought it was in the process of mooning. I think FOMO got me for the first time ever tonight, goddamnit

easiest hold of the week

when will it dip goddamn

This is the dip you fucking deepbrainlet. Buy now or wojack in the morning.

You can expect the world

The shill is real and the bags are heavy here.

Don't get burned here Veeky Forums. Wait for the dust to settle after huboi listing then buy in if you really believe in the AI tech.

It's dipped about 15-20% from where it was hours ago. The time is now, user.

>Just adding:
kys

$0.5 minimum by end of the month

Just wait its already bouncing back. The ethiest got shaken out. Remember this is on the NEO platform they have no loyalty to it. This will go into beta in Q2 2018, live in Q3 2018. The team is incredibly professional. Its not pajeets that will fuel this but multinational corporations like micorsoft and samsung. Sell out now and you will regret it for the rest of your life. If you can't think past a 15 minute candle you are not going to make it.

1y83a

I'd honestly appreciate it if someone used my referral code

oh wow.

Cloud computing is PEANUTS compared to decentralized global, every fucking computer computing.

>muh TBs of few $1000 bucks

KYS.

>Hurrr durrr are u stupid why do we need cars when you can rent google horses for a few $10 bucks cars investments are good short term gain terrible long term prospects.

I'm literally surprised someone with such a low IQ can even use a computer, is someone helping you?

Nigga I shook MYSELF out and came back in with 500+ more coins.

Try this shit sometime peeps, it's scary but if you time it properly it fucking works

That's cool. I don't have a problem holding. Hell, I held my REQ when it was just sitting there stagnating and hovering around .30ยข for days and everyone was starting to FUD and trade it for something else. I'm just disappointed that I didn't get ahold of my emotions and think before buying DBC. Yeah, I just got greedy.

Use my KuCoin referral code 1b3PN to get in on this guaranteed moon mission. 10x by summer no doubt.

God bless all you anons with the sickest gains

I'm holding 3MM DBCs that I bought at 6 cents.

What you do is something only poor people do. It would take me 5 hours to unload or buy my stack without wiping out the order books multiple times.

I'm literally going to buy a lambo in Feb.

I dont think you really know what you're talking about, but your conclusion is correct.

Decentralized computing will be cheaper than centralized computing and that's all it takes to make it a major player. DBC will be the killer App so to speak for the NEO platform.

yicaiglobal.com/news/ai-blockchain-project-deepbrain-secures-usd492-million-its-first-financing-round

>3MM DBCs that I bought at 6 cents.

Have mercy, whalenon

"poor people" whew boy dat ego on you nigga. Look atchoo bitchin at my ass for doing what OTHER rich people do successfully you tryhard miserable fuck boy. Yeah, I'll listen to YOU though. Go ahead and show me proof without me asking tho, you desperate faggot. I fucking hate weird aggressive braggers like you. Worst than pajeets. Keep flexing/larping, loser.

yeah it was me, I'm retarded, made a new one:

your ass is gonna be incredibly chapped when this moons all day tomorrow

fisty is that u baby? thank u for make me rich

It's without a doubt testing a new ath within the next 24hrs.

What is different about this compared to all the other decentralized computing memes. Golem, SONM, iEx.ec, Elastic

your behavior suggests you are poor. not my fault maybe you want to look in the mirror.

Flipping coins is absolutely retarded and poor people behavior. Just buy, hold, get 10x, take out half, get 10x again, etc etc etc.

That's how you accumulate wealth, nigga. Good luck flipping your penny stacks

Whoa you turned 83 dollars into 90! good job!

No, but I love fistnigger as well. I bought because of his thead.

Damn go easy on him.

Just google their team and look at what they have already accomplished. This is not a startup.

>Microsoft
>Samsung
>NEO
>Feng He

Excuse me for not being as loaded as you, you pretentious piece of shit. Is this how you fucking talk to people irl? Someone is excited that they made a successful flip and you whip your fucking blockfolio out like an anti-social unlovable twat? Fuck you.

And
>siemens
>lenovo
>billion other companies

>fistnigger

We need his Twitter.

user, we all have different goals. Personally, I'm young and don't have a lot of money to invest. Small amounts of money can do a lot for some people. Also, for some people, this is a hobby.

How long should I hold this for?

forreal

Lain's meme-triangles are cool and all but fistnigger is the real legend here

lul didn't mean to tripfag

Would you say that trying to flip coins is potentially useful for a beginner to better acquaint themselves with trading patterns?

yes. but eventually you are going to have to go in hard when you see a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Until Q2 2018 atleast. That's what I'm doing and I'm all in on this.

Someone in the original thread figured out who fistnigger was on twitter by analyzing their language, and fistnigger actually asks the person not to reveal. I did some digging and I'm fairly sure found the person, but I will not reveal who out of also respect.

No, day flipping is incredibly retarded and basically turns sure fire gains into gambles. Just fucking do some research and hold.

no need to get all butthurt breh

NAH WE'RE JUST SIMPLE BRAINED IDIOTS BECAUSE WE AINT GOT 3 MILLION FUCKING DBC WE ARE WORTHLESS POOR LOSERS ESPECIALLY ME FOR MAKING A FUCKING FLIP

to be fair your flip was worth $50, do you really expect people to be excited about you making $50 when it's possible to make 1000-10,000% gains just by holding for 3 months?