>Game goes pretty nicely, nothing really strange happens for the most part
>Get to an island of cannibals with tastesense
>DM asks me "what do you taste like?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOIZmoOhJik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tastesense

Isn't this just 'taste'?

Humans don't have a whole lotta dark meat, so we basically taste like pig.

The other fantasy races, probably more or less the same, given that they're also bipedal omnivorous hominids.

Magic beings are often described in fiction as inducing synethesia (one sense being experienced as another), so pick a color, sound, or sensation for your wizard to "taste" like.

I've heard we taste like veal but sweeter...which might actually taste like pig with a softer texture

Most intelligent response is 'hot garbage'

>"what do you taste like?"
Sweat, dirt, and something vaguely pork like.

Twenty tons of shit in a hot paper sack

Fish.

>What do you taste like
Roses and contempt with a hairy texture.

Toxins, sweet fat, soft muscle.

But above all, we taste unclean.

Gourmand dm or gourmet?
youtube.com/watch?v=lOIZmoOhJik

Why are they clapping.

American
Pretty sure they're a collection of high up musicians and it was the celebration party for their recent show. So both for the impressiveness of the meal and for their own success.

That's still nothing to clap about.

Were you and I seeing the same meal? That was some impressive shit for one man to make, especially when its for your success. Toasting is, unfortunately, an uncommon occurrence that is substituted for by clapping.

Yeah but imagine if you could taste someone just by touching them

salty milk and coins

Someone with the build of Shaq would taste best. He's big so there's a lot to go around, and he's muscular but still has some fat. Good marbling.

I want that juicy Shaq meat.

According to actual cannibalistic tribes, women taste best, especially the meat of the thighs and calves.

Of course they'd say that.

Welcome to real life.
Do you know why cow meat is so good?
Because they are kept sedentary, because muscle mass built from active movement makes for tougher meat.The fat, user, it's all about the fat.

That's a good point, even backwards savages don't want to admit to savoring juicy man ass.

But the best tasting cuts are the muscles that do all the work you jagamo. Why do you think chicken breast is so bland compared to thigh?

with your tongue

>Why do you think chicken breast is so bland compared to thigh?
Because thigh has a higher fat content.
He just told you.

My artificer probably tastes like coal and pent up sexual frustration due to his room mate being a foot shorter than him and his enchanting teacher having a greek godesses body, and not hiding that at all.

Like a liar.