We shall all make it!

1x813

1QabR
Trade heaps

Let's make some money, free dbc to people who use this link
1cry8

1d7bu

1rPsK

Happy New Year boys. Let's get rich or die trying.

Okay pay attention fellow /bizraelis, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or the DBC/Bounty0x gainz and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1gbxJ

Referral is 1bQdd

You stopped scrolling because you want to use my code? how nice of you user.. here it is:
1eur5

It’s Good karma user ;)

1a4RH

1wcRP

Don't forget to add your own referral code to this site so that other people can shill it for you: kucoin.referralrandomizer.com/

Referral:

1etx4

ghostbin.com/paste/7hw4v
1gbxH

Thanks.

dude these website hardly works, i sold all my shares. buggy site

1Re4h

I'm thinking of moving to kucoin from binance, but I trade like 5-10k~ per day and I don't feel like giving some pajeet free money

>kucoin.referralrandomizer.com/
it's probably a scam, the code from the owner must show up most times.

1dN25
Support me so I can counter the ripplejew market

1f3Mb
pls

16tde
thank you to anyone who uses... you'll be my first ;)

Hop on the KuCoin chain and reap the rewards
1x813

>Don't forget to add your own referral code to this site so that other people can shill it for you:
>implying the people on that site aren't people who've already signed up and have no purpose for referral codes

anyways, use mine cucklords: kucoin. com/#/?
r=1RtR5

Sick of not making any gains? Wishing for a new moon mission?

1d3rK

Ass-men only pls, must appreciate the finer things in life.

Chad code for optimal gains: 1cg72

1e13c

1xg32

Here you go faggots

1a5Re

Will you make me happy, user?

1rcHs

Fuck me. I don't want any other woman after seeing this.

1b3PN

Guaranteed weekly moon missions only on KuCoin. Do not miss this user seriously. This will be bigger than Binance by summer.

God bless all yall, lambos and Asian fwbs for everyone! DEUS VULT

Join through me and I'll send you 1 KCS token

1JfxP