/cyoag/ - CYOA General

"Sweet" Edition

For drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

notepad.pw/share/i525ij7rh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread sucks. Last one was better.

Didn't get to post my A New Necromancer build last thread, so doing it here. Someone else can repost if they like.

>Bleeder
IRL I'd probably pick Healer, but that's no fun, so.

>Blooddrinker
Messy, but restores Mana, which is important for...
>Bloodbath
Super good for Bleeders. General minion buff plus attached super-mode? Yes please.
>Bloodlust
Pain resistance, combat focus and also EVEN MORE SPEED.
>Restoration
This is just paying my taxes. Like, I'm GOING to get hurt. Gotta be able to pull myself together after.

Weapon
>Beset, Beastial Blood
Beset isn't the strongest weapon here, but what it does do is enhance my base stats as the fight goes on. Which, uh, paired with the above. Should be enough to see me safely.

Minions
I'm a little limited here in that anything that requires the corpse to be mostly intact is kind of a bad idea, given that I go berserk in fights.
Still should be easy enough to get a solid crew.

>Banshee
Don't need corpses, are mostly self sufficent and are good at crowd fights. Approved. Make the wights deal with them.
>Flesh Golems
Something to do with the bits that aren't Bone Golems or eaten. They're the Wights' problem.
>Shades
Solid battlefield control and also don't need corpses. Leave it to the Wights to handle them.
>Bone Golem
Just glue all the bones together and have done, trying to manage a whole army is just no. Guess whose problem they are that's right it's the Wights.
>Wights
Undead middle management. Helps me ease the soul requirement issue. The only thing I can create (besides the Shades maybe) that thinks. I'd be lost without 'em.
>Angelic Wraith
A huge pain in the ass, but giant murder angel is too good to pass up, especially when I can...

Extras
>Possession (Angelic Wraith)
It's the obvious choice. Plus, possessing it takes it's already good base stats and makes them even better, and then adds mine. I get to be a superstrong superfast monster-angel? Yes please.
It's also handy for keeping in touch with the Wights.

Jobs
>Rescue an Ally
I'm well suited to search and rescue (and then murder everyone) and also it IS always best to make a good first impression.
>Raze a Village
Corpses aren't gonna accumulate themselves.
>Protect My Friend
I'm totally, completely unsuited to this, but it's also one of the few positive relationships the boss has (had?) so it's important to try.

It's a good CYOA guys.

Objectively, the best /cyoag/ thread was in April of 2013. Prove me wrong

Have fun then

>Sweet

I can't prove you wrong because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Neptune is perfect in every way and she is mine

Could somebody make the text at the top like the text in the CYOA? I'd do it myself, but I don't know the font. Have a depressing CYOA in exchange.

I'll take Venus

Incest with mother Earth!

I added the text in, I'm still trying to find the font used but to no avail.
I'll edit it when I find it though.

>Depressing CYOA
>Can simply take her burden via heart of darkness and you even get to still get in touch with her after you die

You should get a pet. Here, have a pet.

I want to spoil Uranus and protect Pluto.

When did I become such a fucking dad?

>As for using Decay in the mirror realm, like other attacks, it still requires you strike the non-mirror version of them.
That's what the Reaper Affinity Realm Shift is for. All I need is for them to be in eyesight of a mirror and their copy is a viable target.

If NOT helping the murderous nightmare loli fuck the world is edgy, I embrace the edge fully.

Earth is, was and always will be the only planet for me.

It's still the weekend here, so I figure this can get at least one more post out of me.

>tfw no brown Amazon dom gf

The sweetest CYOA, if you please

Comes with age I guess

the Pudding seems conflicting with its bonus

>eat it once, be the little girl.
>you can still age.
>eat it twice, be the little girl forever.
>no aging at all.

Where's the conflict?

Go claim your destiny and become the little girl

But user, that's your mother.

I misread

Happens to us all.

Well then every human is my sibling, so avoiding incest was never an option.

Here, take this as penance

She only wants to make the world a happier place for everyone

Are little girls pets?

Can I have sex with my pet?

Anyone have the Assassin's Guild CYOA?

Posting a classic.

Who else here really enjoys the /comfy/ CYOAs?
I probably enjoy them more-so than other CYOAs.

Waifu and Island CYOA for me.

>Reaper

>Acrobatics
Move really fast around enemies and avoid injury.
>Blooddrinker
Core ability for permanent power-up. I want to get as strong as possible, so it's important I avoid injury.
>Decay (Destroyer) [via Bonus Ability]
One hit, one kill. It's not like I need a weapon.
>Hex
I feel like I need insurance against my minions.
>Realm Shift
Ambush without retaliation.

>Warde
Great weapon at avoiding any injury. Should be fine, since it's not like I'm killing anyone with it! (I feel like this both violates and embraces spirit of CYOA)

>Wight
Best way to create a useful army. I want quality over quantity undead, which will require a lot of soul, and probably can't manage them all myself. Angelic Wraith feels like it's bucking for someone attacking me.
>Shadow Guardian
Someone to watch my back.
>Death Guards
Soldiers. Leave this to my wights.
>Wisp
Scouts and sentries. Low soul requirement.
>Ghosts
Friends and companions. Low soul requirement.
>Shade
Support soldiers. Leave this to my wights.

>Rescue an Ally
Free brownie points, non demon girlfriend optional (no narrator option is quite rare)
>Eliminate Resistance
Source of wights and death guards.
>Loot Some Ruins
Build up army with equipment. Good training mission for my wights.

We got a tally on the living CYOA authors?

Captain Freedom

>living CYOA authors
Italics, Lone Observer, Thoth, Lunar and... Tok and ZBD

RIP SDA.

Angelanon unironically best

White Queen, Black Rook, En Passant

Come at me.

Anyone got a CYOA for people who like being alone?

>nobody remembers you exist
>you barely remember you exist

I wrote up a method to surviving everything on the island - though I still need to finish it up
Give it a read!
>>notepad.pw/share/i525ij7rh

Post New Necromancer CYOA please

My life sucks. Please give me a CYOA that will make me happy.

It was posted in the last two threads, go check the archives.

>nobody remembers
Hello again?
>thing unless she kinky af
Fun read.

I know the feel, user.
It only stops once you feel nothing at all, and you become hollow inside.
No hate, no love, no happiness, nor any sadness.

Thanks user!
Have a pdf containing a rather cool CYOA based off of early 20th century science fiction. A real good one, almost ran a tabletop game based off of it.

>Laboratory: Underground Bunker
>Perks: Superior Incubator + Artificial Wombs (-90)

Creation 1:
>Size Class: [4] (-10)
>Growth Time: [10 Days]
>Failure Rate: [20%]
>Head: [Human] (-100)
>Arms: [Human] (-100)
>Torso: [Human] (-100)
>Legs: [Human] (-100)
>Tail: [Cat] (-10)
>Other: [Cat Ears] (-10)

Creation 2:
>Size Class: [4] (-10)
>Growth Time: [10 Days]
>Failure Rate: [20%]
>Head: [Human] (-100)
>Arms: [Human] (-100)
>Torso: [Human] (-100)
>Legs: [Human] (-100)
>Tail: [Fox] (-10)
>Other: [Fox Ears] (-10)

The sun is perfect. A glorious heavenly body.

$10 says "has a penis" is behind one of those [redacted]s

>Lab: Abandoned Warehouse
>Perks: Artificial Wombs, Artificial Wombs, Superior Incubators, Phage Splicers (-190)

>My First Creation: The Megasquid
>Size: Elephant (-25)
>Squid head, tentacles, pen and ink burst (-40)
>Failure rate: 40%
>Made five, total cost 325
I attempted to create five Megasquids, but only two survived. That's enough for a breeding pair, which I release into the water by the docks. Whether they fall in love with each other is up to them, unfortunately.

>Next creation: The Minipus
The previous experiment was a disaster. I've heard no reports on the news about giant squid population explosion. If I could figure out how to mass produce a sort of aquatic pet, I might be able to procure enough funds to continue my research...
>Size: Mouse (-10)
>Octopus beak, tentacles, mantle, and skin (-80)
>Mackerel: Mass Spawning Ability (-10)
>Frog: Sex Change ability (-10)
>Failure rate: 10%
>Made three, two survived (total cost 330)

>implying that a bad thing

that's pretty gay_

Fuck off

(Whoops, tagged wrong CYOA)
>Perk: Supernumary Bodies: -70
It turns out that the minipuses were an absolute commercial flop. Most local pet shop owners know who I am, and don't want to buy animals from a smelly guy who lives by the docks and smells like salt mixed with dirt and cigarettes. I only have 155 pints of Gene's Solution left for my creations. However, my experiments with the minipuses gave me an idea...

>Final Creation: The Megasquid-Prime
>Size: Elephant (-25)
>Squid head, tentacles, pen, ink burst (-40)
>Frog: Sex change (-10)
>Mackerel: Mass Spawning (-10)
>Failure Chance: 40%

This is it: I've spent the last of my Gene's Solution. Behold: my life's work. A giant squid, a close relative of my earlier prototype. This time, xe is capable of switching between male and female in a stunning display of progressive virtue. All for the purpose of mass spawning my megasquids across the Atlantic Ocean. Now let's just take a look at our results...
>Experiment: Success

Thank God. I was afraid I would have to sell my kidneys to that creepy trenchcoat-wearing Hispanic guy who hangs around the warehouse on Wednesdays. I will release this magnificent beauty into the wild, along with a healthy supply of minipuses to feed its young. Truly, cephalopods are poetry in motion, and my humble hand has done its part to bring about the age of the squid.

With the Heart of Darkness you could somewhat easily transfer her illness to yourself and take advantage of national depression rates or general stupidity by tricking somebody else into taking it. You probably wouldn't have to leave the hospital.

>ageless unless you have kids
Can they or i be sterile? Could they be traps?

>Magic
How does that work in the tech world?

>Guild's HQ
Official Temple dedicated to Vivaca goddess of death, funerals, and fire. A good cover on why there are bodies in here if we need to explain ourselves.
>Recruitment
The Path of the Mentor (We will need a diverse set Iif assassins to survive)
>Skills
-Major
Seducer
Anatomical Knowledges
Supreme Agility
-Minor
Master of Poisons
Patience
Telepath
Deadly Dancer
Observation
>Contacting
Ritual Call
Do the typical rite of mourning but burn lavender incense and say the prayer backwards
>Price
Expensive (The Rich do love their dangerous games)
>Uniform of the Guild
No Official Uniform (Our line of work requires us to blend with the people.)
>Rival Organization
The Butchers of Port-Jouvence (Brutes who should have been eliminated since their conception.)

Well, I don't find them tasty is all...

Ooh, a crafty-style Butcher. I find your plan for ghouls amusing. Hopefully they'll come to bregrudgingly accept your rule. You can probably get good assistant work from a Thunder Corpse. They can power your machines or jumpstart other Thunder Corpses for you.
It was a long build, but I enjoyed reading it!

Armachs is a rare choice. I haven't seen Sadism much, either. I'm glad you liked the CYOA. Using your Wights as a distraction before sending in smaller, elite units is a good idea.

You have a very Healer looking build for a Darkstalker. That's an effective, if dishonorable way to make contracts. I like how you have such emphasis on getting pretty maids. If you're gonna keep using those undead, may as well get the pretty ones. Likewise, concentrating on prisons to get your soul-food and Ghouls is a good idea.

Reapers will still have to deal with the fact that their body can only hold so many additional souls inside it (though modification with Butcher-esque abilities or possession may increase that limit). And yes, you can use Blooddrinker with legally acquired souls. You can also turn the souls directly into energy, like Aurorus, the Greatscythe mentions.

The Healer Curse Mark can do some really powerful things. Like, things as or more powerful as what an Angelic Wraith could do before you kill it and make it unholy. You can revive people, conjure food, cure disease, build shelters, bless crops, etc., etc., etc.. The only limit is that you can only do so much miracle while the effect lasts, and you can't really choose when it starts, so it won't always come at the best time if/when you can do it.
And thanks!

Wights can have Shadow Guardians, yet, but those are pretty intensive units & will mean that each Wight has a good portion less other units under their command.

I hope you enjoy it!

Something something high enough tech's like magic.

I'd repost it, but I don't know if the author is going to update it again today. Lets let the author repost it.

Female Loli Captain Nazi.

How is Astrid so fucking perfect? It hurts me to never be with her

It's viable to improve the phylactery, if you already have access to it, by defeating the lich, so you could get something for it in an angelic wraith body.

Most abilities I'd say you can cast through your weapon with practice, but not Decay. It's special in its touch range. You're a perfect match for beating up the golems in the afterlife with your various Destroyer abilities.

I like your Bleeder build. I'm the same in that I think I'd pick Healer, but if I'm gonna be running around killing people regardless, I'd go with Bleeder for more fun. Picking minions that you can glue back together is a good call. And I like seeing possession get some use. With all of your innate boosts, combined with a possession-boosted angelic wraith, you'll be nigh-unstoppable.
I'm glad you like the CYOA!

Oh, right, my bad. I forgot about the affinity bonus.

That's the spirit!

Yeah, you're good-to-go with Warde. It won't like that you're killing people, but it will be happy that it deosn't have to do the dirty work itself, so it'll accept you.
>no narrator option is quite rare
I just didn't want to make an option of it. She makes it clear from the beginning that she wants your company, and when she describes how you can bind a demon to your service, she mentions how she doesn't think she's good enough to be your waifu (which implies it's something she'd want to do if she could).

No Eris or Ceres = not interested.

Does anyone have the text-only JRPG CYOA?

Nice - Limbo is clearly better than Heaven/Hell in that series.

I'm the one who did the Crafty-styled Butcher and oh my gosh,you made my whole night!

It's the best out of all the roommate cyoas in my opinion, and the only one I've bothered to save.

limbo > hell > heaven > cyoag

Hey guys

Ordion here, going through some especially tough times at school right now and in getting another job, for now I'm putting CYOAs on hold. I haven't forgotten the nation ideas and I have them saved to my PC so don't worry. I might start up again once the harder first part of the study term I'm in is over with.

As always, have a nice day.

Make CYOA a few weeks ago.
Don't even get mentioned.
O-Oh well..

You have no obligation to make CYOAs, but thank you for the courtesy of letting us know your position. Good luck.

>Wights can have Shadow Guardians
Personally I think I'd go in on it with my Bleeder build, though I just have the Angelic Wights, I imagine getting one Angelic Wight with a strong shadow guardian would make it a lot easier to get a second Angelic Wight. Though getting the first Angelic Wight sounds like the hard part. I also expect that even with an Angelic Wight that has a powerful shadow guardian that I would want to spend a lot of forces to wear down an angel before I go in with the Angelic Wight. I also imagine in a way it might be a good thing to lose a chunk of your army when getting a new Angelic Wight, as it will free up some soul capacity.

I was thinking of attacking an angelic wight with at least 4 wights of my own. The wights will all have shadow guardians. The wights would spend any remaining magic capacity on ghouls. A pack of ghouls with explosive weaponry fighting alongside 4 shadow guardians would probably be able to take a single angelic wraith down... probably.

I just hope the angelic side doesn't have a way to detect what I've done, or they could send squads of angelic wraiths after me to take revenge. That would be nasty.

Chitin, Wings, Reinforced
Strength x 2, Agility, Regeneration, Growth
Immortal, Power Transfer x 2

Prosperity, allow myself to start passively enjoying life by eliminating much of my lost time. Better than having more time to lose.

Coin to Space
Bridge, Brook, Hot Spring, Trees & Shrubs, Gas Lamp

Livingroom (2, 4, 5)
Kitchen (1, 3, 5)
Bedroom (2, 3, 5)
Bathroom (3, 4, 5)
Game Room (2, 3, 4)
Computer Room (2, 3, 5)

If only I could get the maid from the dining room it would be perfect but whatever. I should be able to put things in a way I can enjoy all my things in a single room, 300" is too much screen for me to use constantly but 60" is good for me.

>You will run into a problem trying to clone ACs, though. If you slice on in half vertically down the middle, both halves won't regenerate, just one. The part with the head will be the part that regrows. As such, it will be hard (if at all possible) to clone an entire skull.
What about something like the following:
>1. remove head
>2. cut head in half, vertically
>3. put one half back on the body
>4. use Restore to regenerate the missing half
>5. repeat for the other half
Also the whole "cloning and combining bits and pieces of 2+ ACs to make a new individual" wasn't meant as an all-at-once sort of thing, anyway, so gradually chipping away at them would be perfectly acceptable.
A few more questions:
Could (some amount of) animal parts be used for Artisan Corpses (to make monster girls or kemonomimi or the like)?
Also, since you mentioned that too much upgrading would result in a Flesh Golem, would such a Ghoul/AC lose their intellect, or is the listed int score just for golems made from scratch?
Do abilities work via proxy (i.e. Possessed minion)?
Can you suppress certain senses while using a proxy (assuming that doesn't already happen with minions such as skeletons)?
What sort of immortality spell is the narrator offering, and how would it work with the permanent body-swappery?
And on the topic of the permanent swap, does it have to be an active minion? Or would there be some other way to not saddle them with my old body (while still having me end up with a custom-made body)?
And once I got used to a new body, would I be able to Resurrect myself (or get the narrator to do that for me)?

>No Jeanne to live with.
Why live?