The new global reserve currency is on sale

Where were you when it became obvious that the banks were going to make XRP the new global reserve currency?

You know it's true. They're going to run up the market cap to $50 Trillion and there's not a single thing you or anyone else can do to stop it. Load up your bags and become a millionaire.

XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple is owned by the billionaires and trillionaires. XRP is a crypto designed specifically to meet the needs of the billionaires and trillionaires. They will use XRP as their vehicle to reset the global financial system. Those 55 Billion XRP locked up in escrow may or may not be released into the economy. It doesn't even matter. My opinion is that when they pump up the market cap of XRP to $50 Trillion the company Ripple will "donate" those 55 Billion XRP to the IMF, or BIS or some new ultimate central bank, and they will use that reserve of XRP to manage the global economy for the next 80-100 years. Then they will eventually abandon it in favor of something else.

Load up your bags and become a millionaire.

XRP is shit

ripple is crippled

Can you provide 20 reasons to buy whatever bags you are holding? Here are 20 reasons to buy Ripple:

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google Ventures, Seagate, Core Innovation Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, IDG Capital Partners, AME Cloud Ventures, Standard Chartered, Accenture Ventures, SCB Digital Ventures, SBI Holdings.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in SF, NYC, LON, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and LUX
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force 5/17/17
5) Sits on US Fintech Advisory Board 10/19/17
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets (~$110 Billion as of 12/31/17)
8) Q1 2017 - $6.7 million in institutional purchases of XRP
9) Q2 2017 - $21 million in institutional purchases of XRP
10) Q3 2017 - $19.6 million in institutional purchases of XRP
11) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech as of 10/10/17
12) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix
13) Partnership with AMEX announced on 11/16/17
14) $100 million XRP denominated hedge fund announced on 11/28/17 by Michael Arrington, founder of TechCrunch.
15) 61 Bank Consortium out of Japan announce RippleNet is "Production Ready" on 12/6/17
16) 55 Billion XRP Escrow Lockup announced 12/7/17
17) 12/13/17 - Yoshita Kitao, Chairman at SBI Global Asset Management Co., Ltd., SBI Capital Management Co., Ltd., SBI Financial Services Co., Ltd. and SBI Securities Co., Ltd. tweets they are "All in on XRP".
18) 12/15/17 - 61 Japanese/South Korean banks announce Ripple trials to commence and run through 1/31/18, with intent to use XRP upon completion.
19) 12/19/17 - Zoe Cruz, Co-president of Morgan Stanley for institutional securities and wealth management, named to Forbes "most powerful women" 2005, 2006, 2007, ranked 16th most powerful woman in the world in 2007 by Fortune.com; added to Ripple's board.
20) 12/29/17 - 3 Japanese credit card companies partner with Ripple: JCB, Sumitomo Mitsui Card, and Credit Saison.

Hello sir, what about of ripple would you say is needed for someone to be able to retire in 10 years?

never trust a smelly pajeet shilling a shitcoin

XRP already mooned

OP, you're not wrong.

Ripple Labs has people previously from the the IMF, Swift, and have even have Bernanke of the Federal Reserve speak at SWELL..

Hate the bankers or not, XRP will be the reserve currency, first of crypto, then of the central banks.

money on BNTY

I believe it will be $500-$1000 in a few years. Load up your bags, don't trade with any meaningful amount. Just buy hand over fist.

HAHAHAH....

>$100+ Million in VC funding from Google Ventures, Seagate, Core Innovation Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, IDG Capital Partners, AME Cloud Ventures, Standard Chartered, Accenture Ventures, SCB Digital Ventures, SBI Holdings.

You mean all these jews already have their stakes in it? Cool, il'l stay away, it's not a new market. Smart money is already in clearly.

+ employees, including former SWIFT execs

Great more bank jews.

) Offices in SF, NYC, LON, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and LUX

GLOBALIST bank jews, the worst subspecies.

>> 4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force 5/17/17

The same federal reserve that prints billions of dollars reducing the US dollar's worth to nothing? I'm filled with confidence../s

>6) SEC Registered

So you mean I have to pay fees left right and center, To register, I pay a fee, to do X I pay a fee, to do Y I pay a fee, and a commisison and a 3 day settling time. Honestly If you wanted all this just stick to USD.

Hhahahaha....

Bitcoin will be $1M in 3-4 years time. Eth will be up there with it.

Ripple will be floating between 1 and 4 dollars. With old-bag holders celebrating their bag holding birthdays.

You don't seem to have a firm understanding.

Just stop talking about XRP and don't come back.

that desperation, someones getting worried?

Thank you, rational user. May your bags bring you riches, beautiful women and many children.

> The wealthiest people in the world who control the global economy suck at making investment decisions.

Got it. What cryptocurrencies and other investments do you recommend?

>can’t refute
>weak ad hominem
Hahaha holy shit do you think anyone is going to take you seriously?

It very well could be, but Bitcoin's market cap does not have the potential to reach $50 Trillion. Only XRP has that potential.

ripple is crippled

dump this shit coin asap

I found out about XRP because of Veeky Forums and this is my way of giving back. I want as many thousandaires as possible to become millionaires during the global financial reset. Load up your bags and become a millionaire.

Buy high, sell low
>Keep up the good work

same copy&paste explanation as in other threads
you might aswell be a bot actually

I'm cooking up more pastas every day. Soon I will be turing complete.

Buy more BNTY

50 trillion would make me a multi millionaire

Buying ripple with btc is....retarded...even by biz standards. By all means, use it to make a profit in the short term. But by “investing” in it, especially buying it with btc..you are trading a deflationary asset with a known and fixed supply, for a potentially bank-owned inflationary asset. May as well “invest” in fiat and put it under your mattress.

Good.

fuck off bagholder

BTC doesn't have value because it is "SCARCE" or deflationary. It doesn't matter if there are 16 million or 16 trillion, especially since you can divide it by 8 decimal places. Limited supply was a selling point for early adopters, but that is not what gives BTC value. The guy who traded 10,000 BTC for a pizza is what gave BTC value. BTC, gold, silver, FRNs, any currency only has value because of the network of users who are willing to trade goods and services for that currency.

THE VALUE OF THE NETWORK IS PROPORTIONAL TO THE SQUARE OF THE NUMBER OF USERS.

IF/When the banks and fortune 500 hundred companies announce that they will provide goods and services in exchange for XRP, it's over for other cryptos. XRP will go nuclear. The fortune 500 represents hundreds of millions of people exchanging goods and services. XRP's market cap will be an easy $50 Trillion.