mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

first for best

1st for new Ork Boyz

Rules question: Would i get the 4th summoning dice if the unit the GUO is trying to summon is only one model? Say, a daemon prince.

"Reverberating
summons

If a Great Unclean One with a doomsday bell attempts to summon a unit of NURGILE DAEMONS to
the battlefield using a Daemonic Ritual you can, roll 4 dice instead of 3 for this summoni: ng roll. I'n·
addition, at the start of each of your turns, you may roll a D6 for each· NURGLE DAEMON unit within
7"of any friendly Great Unclean Ones with a doomsday bell; on a 4+ a single slain model is returned
to that unit. "

Does anybody still play Shadow War? Everbody was fucking gushing over it, but now I can't find a game.

Why do xeno players get so upset about marine releases? How do they not understand that they knowingly picked an npc faction from day one? It's clear to see that if you aren't power armoured or demonic you're a place holder for the real factions to win against in the stories

Christ my phone did not pull the text from the image well

No because Daemons means plural so it doesn't count for single model units

Yes because it's the faction keyword, as long as what you're summoning has this keyword, the rule is effective

nurgle*

Working on anything?

Doing highlights on my latest batch of guys

is there any good third party models i can buy to replace the masque and herald of slaanesh?
i was looking at raging heroes and people have said theyre very inconsistent

So I'm new to 8th and still don't fully understand the detachment rules. If I take CSM Obliterators in a Chaos Daemons detachment, can they still benefit from the Daemonic Loci rule? They have the Daemon faction keyword, but it's from a different codex so I'm not sure?

No. Shadow War is dead.

Just a little more on this guy and then a clean up

Well. That was pointless.

almost done

finally got around to finishing these

I need to base this and highlight a few other spots and it should be good to go though right now I'm doing armor painting on a couple other things.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. But once 8th was released everyone basically forgot about it.

So what time GMT does GW usually put their preorders up?
I really want that limited dex, despite the 200%+ markup

I love the HAL eye

FUCKING SOUP

Harlequin codex when

After tau and necrons

Random question, what units are fun to build from the Grey Knight power armor box? Got a box in shrink wrap with a trade and not sure what to do with it.

I play guard so I'm kind of looking for a fun pointsink unit for when I'm feeling lazy and want to eat up some points for bigger games. Apparently the box builds something like 4-5 different units and I have no idea what any of them do. I run a pretty typical guard army and figure worst case scenario even if the unit is bad it can be for demo games and casual events as a centerpiece, so it doesn't need to be 100% efficient. Anything that's fast or deepstrikes would be nice, maybe able to fight up close too, those are my main weaknesses. Don't care if they're particularly amazing at it, just want them to look cool doing it.

I also have a bunch of spare marine bits, so I figured I may be able to convert up an 11th guy into a librarian or something flashy as a character to lead them in a small patrol detachment. Not sure what else they could take though besides those hideous baby carriers.

Hell yeah thank you kindly, I was really happy with how that turned out.

My group is gearing up for a round two. A player died a while back and that caused it to die out for a bit but we're ready to try it again.

I had a horrible period where I just couldn't stop building teams for it, became a real issue. I think I have like 8 now. It's just so easy to say "I only need one box and I could have X" and the sickness gets worse with each passing week.

10am local Sat.for your particular store. If it covers multiple time zones it will be 10am for the last time zone. So it's 1 pm ET for the US.

Interceptors could be good; They're basically jump pack troops, but with teleport packs instead.

why do guards always look like they're mentally retarded?

is it just their players trying to insert themselves into their minis?

inquisitors

holy shit those look good.

something something gw sculpts

Could a vehicle or monster charge vertical and reach a spot it normally couldnt?

Will have to set an alarm then, thanks user

What red is that?

I actually have an Inquisitor I need to paint, didn't think about how he'd be a good fit for them, thanks for reminding me.

Unless inquisitors are a type of power armored grey knight, in which case I will look them up

Ah those are the guys with the crazy looking backpacks, I was wondering what they were. Sounds fun, I'll look them up to see what they do.

Not that I'm aware of no. If I've read the rules right your monster could be taller than the building a model is standing on but technically still not be able to charge it.

mephiston red, carroburg wash, mehpiston mixed with wild rider

How do people feel about the idea that Ferrus Manus is leading the Legion of the Damned?

incredibly dumb

Happy
I've personally wanted him to be the Ghost Rider for years

Thanks. Looks fantastic

So i want a more scavanged look for my genestealer cult. Could i reasonably use something like this as scout sentinels?

Do Sisters of Battle Cannoness's Re-Roll 1's to hit apply to units inside a Repressor?

All the rulings I found just say which the Repressor is--but also the units inside the Repressor?

>with Guilliman's return alongside the other primarchs showing their faces again, loyal and traitor alike, the imperium and its foes have seen an increased number of encounters with the legion of the damned
>witnesses speak of a massive figure leading them clad in black and silver armor with exposed arms
>the leader's head eerily enough, appears to be a floating skull with no neck, wreathed in fire

you mean incredibly awesome

the unit inside the transport isn't actaully on the board so it doesn't work

No. Auras only applies to models on board. The real question is can you aof from a repressor/to disembark.

Are they gene stealers or orks?

I'd find it pretty fucking rad. I'm very happy with the LotD actual models, but a Damned Ferris would be cool as fuck.

When will Soup get nerfed?

>>you mean incredibly awesome
no

>YOU ARE WEEEEEAK VULKAN

>Don't support Jewdub goys, 50$US for 10 boyz in new kit, damn greedy jew ruin everything.

>50$US for 10? more like 200AU$ for 5, lel Jewdub lol.

This is why you won't be seeing new boy kit anytime soon.

What's soup

Sup /40kg/

Are there scans of the Open War Cards around?
I'd like to make my own to really forge that narrative.

So I can take Mortarion in a Chaos Daemons detachment (super heavy auxillary detachment) since he has both "Daemon" and "Chaos" keywords.

Then proceed to deepstrike him and rape things in the ass?

Yep. I mean they're still just basically a Strike Squad but they could plug a lot of holes for you at once.

Genestealer cultists, but why does that matter?

cos what your suggesting sounds a lot more orky than culty, maybe you're playing the wrong army

Any word on the next lot of codexes yet?
Not that mine will be amongst them, but at lesst then I can give up hope.

>The real question is can you aof from a repressor/to disembark.

I love my Repressors and I'd like to be able to AoF while in them, but the rulebook section on transports states that models embarked in transports need specific exemptions from their not being allowed to be affected by powers or take actions. The AoF rule says choose any model in your army, but in what other cases can you choose units that are not on the table? In light of their clear intention to disallow embarked units to do anything, I play it conservatively and don't use AoF on units embarked in Repressors.

I would ask GW for clarification, but I'm afraid they'd fix the problem by removing the firing ports.

All rumours point to DE and Harlequins.

What's your favorite first-founding loyalist legion? Mine is Ultramarines.

the rumour floating around is;
Custodes
Thousand Sons
Tau
Necrons
Harlequins
DE
Space wolves
Orks

Dark angels

Could I ask how did your grey? Been toying around with a scheme for Warp Ghosts

FISTS

Be still, my throbbing heart.
I figured DE would be pretty much dead last. At the least after Tau, Ork and Necron.

Luna Wolves

Army lists that use the Imperium faction keyword to cherrypick the best units from any and every codex in a clear effort to out-math the game rather than any interest in representing a particular unit or subfaction. Also referred to as an Imperial Clown Car.

IF. And I say that as an IW loyalist player in HH. Really like the mindset of the IF, of Dorn and of based Sigi.

After DE/'Arlequins is unknown cause SW was based off a BS post

Shut your not face, brainghost Ferrus!
You are not friend...

I'm usually not very keen on TTS and even less on dumb characters, but Vulkan and his lack of self preservation instinct are fantastic.

>Sold Out status blocks you from even taking a close unobscured look at the model pictures
That's daft shit

Alpha legion

>Chaos has Death Guard, Thousand Sons, World Eaters and Emperor's Children as stand-alone codexes

>Imperium has Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves and _____

Who should be the fourth?

World Eaters and Emperor's Children won't get standalone Codexes.

Black Templars. We had a codex before after all.

Just go into the page source and look at the pictures that way.

It'd have to be Imperial Fists.
It'd be cool to see something less common like Raven Guard or Salamanders, but they'd go for the bigger name.

Grey Knights.

No, because he doesn't have the Demon faction keyword, so you won't gain Demon stratagems.

It would be like trying to make an army with INFANTRY as the common keyword.

You can do that with another CD detachment thought.

Good morning, /40kg/. I was the guy asking about Black Templars the last couple days. I just started working on this list based on buying Betrayal at Calth, a few other small sets, and a Land Raider or two. I don't know how many points it is; I still need to buy a rule book. Sorry if the formatting is off. How does this look so far?

+ x3 HQ +
Captain in Cataphractii Terminator Armor: Combi-melta, Chainfist
Chaplain Grimaldous: Plasma Pistol, Crozius Arcanum
Emperor's Champion: Bolt Pistol, Black Sword

+ x5 TROOPS +
~Crusader Squad~ [In the Land Raider w/ Chaplain and Honor Guard]
..x2 Sword Brothers: x4 Lightning Claws
..x8 Initiates: x8 Bolt Pistols, x8 Chainswords
..x3 Neophytes: x3 Bolt Pistols, x3 Combat Knives
~Crusader Squad~ [In the Land Raider w/ Emperor's Champion, Apothecary, and Company Ancient]
..x2 Sword Brothers: x4 Lightning Claws
..x8 Initiates: x8 Bolt Pistols, x8 Chainswords
..x2 Neophytes: x2 Bolt Pistols, x2 Combat Knives
~Crusader Squad~
..x5 Initiates: x3 Boltguns, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher
~Crusader Squad~
~Crusader Squad~

+ x6 ELITES +
~Cataphractii Terminator Squad~ [Teleports w/ Captain]
..x5 Cataphractii Terminators: x6 Lightning Claws, x4 Storm Bolters, Grenade Harness
Contemptor Dreadnought: Assault Cannon, Power Fist w/ Twin-linked Bolter
Apothecary: Bolt Pistol
Company Ancient: Bolt Pistol
Honor Guard: x2 Power Swords
Cenobite Servitors

+ x2 HEAVY SUPPORT +
Land Raider Crusader: Twin-linked Assault Cannons, Hurricane Bolters x2, Multi-melta
Land Raider Crusader: Twin-linked Assault Cannons, Hurricane Bolters x2, Multi-melta

Very inconsistent.
Personally I like the GW Masque, her ruff and the victorian era clothing look fine to me.
A Herald is just a dynamically posed Alluress though.

blood angels
T. nidfag

Arming civilian vehicles is very cult uprising. Anons truck idea is fine and fitting.

Why wouldn't they? If they get primarchs, sure they will.

>A player died a while back and that caused it to die out for a bit but we're ready to try it again.
From playing shadow war?

>order a big order of shit last fucking week
>it still hasn't even shipped
>takes at LEAST a month to get here

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING MODELS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>2 cult books in recent memory
>thinking GW won't split up factions as much as possible for shekels

>implying GW ever releases new non-Imperium factions

It's fucking Ultramarines.

they very recently did tho

>2 cult books in recent memory

Which ones? From BL do you mean?

Also, suggest me books on chaos cults, please. Which one was the story of chaos cult vs genestealer cult?

>as an IW loyalist player in HH

I'm playing a Death Guard vs World Eaters army some time in the week.

I've had some difficulty making the most out of my lists before, so here's what I've got:

Typhus, Lord of Contation, Malignant Plaguecaster, 3 x 7 man Plague Marines (2 plasma squad, 1 Blightlauncher squad), 2 x 5 man Blightlords (1 plasma, 1 melta squad), 3 Deathshroud, 2 sprayer Drones, 3 Blight Haulers, 1 dual Grav Leviathan. I also have around 30 Plaguebearers, some Nurglings and Drones, and the new GUO painted up.

I think the guy is planning a rhino rush, and believe he has some Alpha Legion cultists in there too and possibly some Khorne Daemons.

How do I take what I've got, put it in 2000 points, and kill some World Eaters?

But he does have the daemon keyword....