404 because fomo

Other thread 404’d. Fuck that we got more to talk about.

I'M DOING YOU A FUCKING FAVOR RIGHT NOW...
LAMDEN IS HAVING IT'S ICO, JUST OPENED A FEW HOURS AGO..

HARD CAP OF 10M COMPLETELY UNDER THE RADAR

If I made you money here is my ETH address for providing this valuable information.

0x0D9A9D64fE53bc29CDfD7209De3950D0Df793c87

READ THIS AND YOU'RE GOLDEN

>blog.lamden.io/lamden-information-starter-pack-41511fd1daf8

Good luck boys. You get sent the tokens instantly and it is going to start off on Cryptopia. Easy 10x

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lamdentau?lang=en
lamden.io/Sale
discord.gg/7r3s5S
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feel like I made the biggest mistake ever investing in this... I saw how Jibrel went and I just went really quick on it.. now that I look at who, what and how... I have second thoughts.

Moon lambo incoming Kek

The ceo is on telegram answering questions right now

''Future proofed'' I can't believe I put money in this omfg.

I'll take my lambo in purple and pink bitches

Y U NO CHAD ENOUGH

Kind of feel the same way. DEVs dont dont seem ready to make big money yet.

There are some red flags on this one as pointed out in the other thread.

Those people in telegram:

>Omg only 10 million dollars I hate greedy ICOs

yeah.. only 10 FUCKING MILLION ...

Never used MEW before so I sent a small amount from binance first. Sitting at 0/30 confirmations for 30 minutes now. What's going on? Ether transfers have always been faster than this for me

Cancel it NAO

U shouldn't send from an exchange, only MEW

I'm sending from binance to MEW

To be perfectly honest, a low cap can be either good or bad. Nothing to shill a coin about.

Sorry I see how I was being confusing. I started with a small withdrawal of .02 from binance to MEW 30 minutes ago to make sure I got the protocol correct. 0/30 confirmations.

True its low cap.. so atleast we have that. Can go 2x - 3x if its bad

Sup bro, no exchange wallets, just pure unadulterated MEW

True, there's that. I'm confident that it will go up, but let's keep it civil.

Civil it is

can we agree to shill this then after ICO>

Ok the first transfer finally started to go through. Phew

You mean lamdo

Dude this is going to get shilled harder than link and req combined.

Joost stole some other guy's identity

these guys put themselves on camera on youtube

150% legit project

Why does it ask for my name and email? What would happen if I put fake information?

I went all in. I will have nothing to do all day but to shill this lol

>a bunch of kids make an ICO
>10 million

thank you for your updates user, i am in the exact same position you were in. i could relax now that your confirmations are going through

What's the point of getting in during an ICO and how much is it going for?

You will still get tokens. Fake info is fine

Nothing probably

>be cardano
>have nothing but a whitepaper
>19 billion

Lol you are joking? Why should you buy a fake ico?

Sounds too good to be true desu.

Bunch of guys just making literally perfect coin.

...dude, we were talking about the form used when buying tokens. They ask for you name and email. But these can't be fake. It won't prevent you from getting tokens. Lamden info is legit

thanks just bought 2.4eth

How many coins will be in circulation?

Atta boy, shill for my bags too user.

I agree, claims are one thing but stuff like this needs proof. 10,000 tx/sec... no data or testnet. "Future proofed", what does that even mean...

Because you get it super cheap and dump it super high when it hits exchanges

But how much is it? Like how much would .1 eth buy me?

where is the ICO address? i will help yall with the biz if u help me

$.03
like 960

2.4eth got me 23,311tokens

Contact address can be in the tweet found here. I expect some quality shilling from you comrade.

twitter.com/lamdentau?lang=en

Alternatively, you can use the site: lamden.io/Sale

How many coins will there be?

Tell the guys in discord.gg/7r3s5S about it and they might jump on board, looks promising.

>op is desperate now that he realizes he loses his entire investment when the cap isnt reached
kek

If the cap isn't reached (highlight unlikely since we are 35% sold already), any unsold coins would be burned. Making it even more juicy

50 million

Hey user thanks for reposting my thread and keeping my ETH address. Appreciate it.

The devs are very transparent in the slack. Also just found out they're onboarding 5 more developers.

:) gl all

dude even if there isnt a working product it's still 2.5x returns because ico right?

or am i retarded

Hi STU

We all need to work together as a group to shill this. It's a nobrainer to retards. The telegram is growing really fast imo. Can't wait to see what happens. Let's hope we hit 10MM soon.

If not the main sale ends Jan 22 and the rest of the tokens will be burnt.

Thanks for telling biz about this hidden gem m8

This chart is BLATANTLY LYING, avoid this scam, seriously

NEO handles at least 10k transactions per second, not 1k as claimed

NEO also is quantum proof (aka "future proof")

This coin is an even bigger scam than that bazinga coin shit. If you buy this, you deserve to lose your money.

When does this hit an exchange? And what's to stop it from just stagnating once it get's there.

That was a random chart off of Reddit that another user posted. It still is overall accurate regardless

Wait, Bazinga coin was a scam?

Shut the fuck up pajeet, its not even close to accurate and is blatantly misleading. Go shit on a street.

Interesting. I'm pretty new here, do I need to use MyEtherWallet/Metamask or can I just send it to my normal Ethereum wallet?

ALEX KAMPA IS ON TEAM SCAM CONFIRMED!!!!

Use MEW just to be safe.

Shouldn't you be working at your call center? Oh yeah thats right, they all just got laid off, hense creating garbage like this thread.

the sale continues for another week. sorry anons ill wait on this ico

Are you the kind of garbage that shills XVG #rekt

dude slow the fuck down with your suggestions... I can only fit so many lambos in my garage

Nah Im the user who sees fake bullshit posted in the OP and tries to save my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis from getting scammed by a shitskin like you.

>pic

??

Also sending directly from the exchange adress and using it as the contribution adress won't matter right? Only the receiving adress matters I assume.

>tether

Noped the fuck out immediately

Keep dreaming playa'

Please refute the chart on specific points, not screeching. The devs are Doxxed and burgers. No way they run a scam.

You must send from your receiving address

BAMBOOZLED TOPKEK

Welp, I did what I could. Anyone who buys this shit deserves to lose their money to some nasty street shitter. Fact check that image, you will see how misleading it is in pretty much every regard.

You've been warned, anons.

Point out what's incorrect

Ah shame then I have to pay withdraw fees first too. I'm a bit afraid to use metamask though it has multiple 1 star reviews of people saying they lost money..

>250 active developers
>three different organizations
>IOHK
>Charles Hoskinson
>Haskel

The whole team is shit tho

I already gave you a start. See here

Check the rest for yourself. Or lose your money, I literally dont give a fuck because I'm already a millionaire. But I want to see more of my Veeky Forums bros make it instead of seeing them get ripped off by 3rd world country scams

I know that it's shit and I know their dev team is shit but I'm still considering buying it because some retards can just start shilling it and it will fucking moon. I'm so fucking conflicted. We really need to put in jail with of the ICO people so that motherfuckers stop pulling it off in a first place.

It's an ambitious product with a 10m market cap. If shit goes bad it is still going to 2.5x. What more do you want.

They are also having a site redesign and going to start marketing more heavily.

I'm so sick of these mother fuckers making millions and billions off work that can be accomplished in 1 week by 2-3 guys.

It's official Veeky Forums I am starting my own currency and opening an ICO to have it fully funded. Work starts today on my own.

I might bring on 5 developers when I hit 10 million in funding.

The fuck is this shit man... busted my ass off as a developer for 15 years. Dirt poor.... this shit comes along and you have kids making millions because they put up a fucking website and wrote a few pages calling it a 'Whitepaper'.

Yeah, you can expect 10 ICO's coming from me this month.

FUCK YOU

Exactly this

What u gonna name it. biz coin?

Whatever happened to the coin biz was going to make?

Just be confident bro

the salt is real with this wagecuck

I must be an idiot. I've never used MEW to send any eth yet. I have some loaded on my wallet(ledger) and when I go to send it to the address the site gives me and I change the gas to 250000, nothing happens when I hit "generate transaction" within MEW. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

NM....figured it out.

Where are all the KEKS that missed presale???

LMK so I can pipe your wives in my purple LAMMDDOOO

OP did you find this because of my earlier shill threads that were ignored? I'm in from the presale and and think this ICO has huge potential. 100x isn't out of the question assuming the devs actually deliver (which I put at 25-35% probability).

this must be shilled to succeed

hi stu

neo is not dpos, it's dbft

they already had 12 member team, on boarding 5 more dev. comfy as fuck. got 250k , want to add more but no money

dude, I looked at jibel backed out there is no attractive feature in jibel to attract nor fomo. this lamden is kick ass for fomo , ppl fomo for blockchain project. this is 100x ico. u are fine