So is blockchain basically garbage now?

So is blockchain basically garbage now?

DAG seems to be better in every way.

I see no reason to own bitcoin now. The lightning network will be shit compared to any DAG coin.

Well, bitcoin I think will always hold weight... but..

I think we're at a really nice point in XRB timeline.

IF XRB replaces bitcoin... considering market caps.. if you own 133~ XRB.. you become one of at maximum only one million people in the world to have that wealth.

That's 4.1k which isn't too high to all In for smaller accounts, and to diversify into for larger accounts.

133 coins and you are literally ticket to extremely wealthy.

>thinks this literal DAGshit is gonna replace the king.

What is a DAG?
Sorry for asking, cant find a description on google and im tired

>using “king” unironically when talking about btc
Back to r/bitcoin faggot. Corecucks are waiting for you.

Directed acyclic graph.

transactions have to confirm other transactions to go through.

I bought some XRB at $10 and smoe at $17, should I get some more? Thought abuot it at $23 today and didn't while I watched it climb to $33 lol

Only until the market cap becomes large enough for a large scale attack to become lucrative, and attackers realize how vulnerable these networks are. The eventual consistency of IOTA makes it vulnerable to sybil attacks, and the low work nature of XRB makes it vulnerable to DDoS AND sybil.

I should start to take profit.
>inb4 u just butthurt because you missed pajeet moon train blabla
last warning.

XBY is a better buy, will have a similar raiblocks run and only at 140m market cap

why the fuck is it called raiblocks if it's not a blockchain

So like IOTA?
That's the thing that dosent seem to close in my head
How can this work while being truly decentralized?

nice larp

any other DAG coins?

>How can this work while being truly decentralized?

Largely doesn't. Also the big issue with Raiblocks is that there's zero incentive for people to actually run a node given there's no creation of new coins or transaction fee rewards

byteballs. i dont currently know of any other. im going to shift some of my xrb into byteballs due to the success of xrb.

And that's why I'm excited about LINK

Yeah what I thought
Ty man, its going to be ibteresting when it gets on binance ^ v

OP's post is misleading.

It still uses blockchain for distributed ledger. The ledger is just managed differently with what they call account chains

Can anyone good at maffs tell me what price raiblocks would be if it got to BTCs market cap?

I know it's unlikely but i want to know the best case scenario

IF YOU DOUBT THE DAG, YOU'RE A FAG

Tell me how Raiblocks specifically will be good for a currency coin given there's no incentive for running a node as well as it being even more deflationary than Bitcoin given there's no new coins ever created?

Your nitpicking at minuscule issues normies don't care about. Price speaks for itself.

Nodes require minimal resources to run. The POW is minimal and only done by sender and receiver of a transaction. A rasp pi will run a node. If you have any stake in the coin you should run a node for the good of the network.

Watch out user. Now that this has gotten everyone's attention, people will try to find flaws in the software. When that news hits, you immediately sell of course.

No FUD, 30% of my portfolio is XRB, but just a friendly reminder that especially it's security has still to be proven.

IoT Chain is the chinese DAG, only $100 mill marketcap

Tell me what is securing these DAGs. Nothing any DAG has to offer can compare with the security of bitcoin's PoW much less a DAG that relies on charity to secure it instead of proper incentivization.

>Can anyone good at maffs tell me what price raiblocks would be if it got to BTCs market cap?

Dude, you must be fucking retarded.

>IoT Chain
hash cash

Anyway it would be $1707.

I dont give a shit how many tx/s your shitcoin can output unless it is provably secure.

>If you have any stake in the coin you should run a node for the good of the network.

Still not the most assuring thing. Something like Bittorrent works because you gain something while you're seeding (downloading the file you want). Also incentives like coin generation would be good because it would avoid the super deflation that would occur using a coin with its set amount of coins forever already set

$1711.54

Should I buy now or will there be a dip?

Nobody can know, and if anyone tells you they know they're bullshitting you. Raiblocks seems like a good coin, but it hasn't had any corrections and is only on two small shitty exchanges right now. Could go either way honestly

do you know when its hitting kucoin? im assuming itll hit that before binance

>Still not the most assuring thing. Something like Bittorrent works because you gain something while you're seeding (downloading the file you want). Also incentives like coin generation would be good because it would avoid the super deflation that would occur using a coin with its set amount of coins forever already set

Anyone who runs an exchange or a business that uses Raiblocks will have to run a node.

this is why you will not make it. research it bro, its not too late