Let's have one of these threads

Let's have one of these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dhn_TAbvSH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the last photo?

Makes me curious about the story behind it, seeing as you made a reference to Guts.

It's King, Earth's Strongest Man.

He's actually a complete pushover with no combat skills whatsoever, but since he looks so intimidating everyone just assumes he's no one to mess with.

King from One Punch Man.

He's the opposite of OPM in that everyone thinks he's powerful but he just scares monsters into giving up and happened to be around after OPM beat up something and people gave King the credit for it.

My DM is a sadist who is happiest when our characters are having a really shitty time, though to be fair we are fine with it. I made a no nonsense super soldier, I ended up playing as rule 63 slav Guts, fucked up back story, really messy fighter etc.

Charisma Rogue is best rogue. In combat I mostly just used my cunning actions and items to disable enemies and play distraction while letting my allies take care of the actual fighting.

I suppose i'll post mine.

it was a fun character

you just gave me some excellent ideias

oops forgot the file

You guys... I really like you guys. Men (or women) of taste and culture

Things...got out of hand very quickly

>Things...got out of hand very quickly
Did you acquire the world?

I, uh, never considered that. We kinda did in the end, but in a more literal sense

Looks fun.

so you played a elf with no friends?

You have my curiosity.

The GM saw Lupin?

oh no

>yfw Saitama is actually two of the S rank heroes at the same time

Storytime

Retired hero settles down and becomes a farmer, living out the last of his days in peace with his rescued maiden, their son inherits the farm and grows old, surrounded by loved ones, children and even grandchildren.
His oldest grandchild is killed by the aftermath of the BBEG, and stops his son from joining the fight, since he considers it suicide to even try, and he got children to take care of and a lot of life left, so he goes down and fetches his fathers old gear and rides out in his stead, fully aware of that he might not make it back, but is more than willing to give his life to protect his family back at home.

"Now, demons of darkness, monstrosities of midnight and spawns of shadows, if I were you I would be shaking in my boots, because a potato farmer has just gone to war, and there is fire and fury in his eyes."

First session "I want to drive the chair"

It was all downhill from here.

>mfw I will never have a character in a rpg this good and with this much feels

why live?

This seems fairly normal for a Wizard.

Gnome Druid with a Gorilla as my animal companion. Basically spent the whole game riding the gorilla's back and throwing spells. Eventually I got him some decent armor and a big fuckoff kanabo, because the rule of druids not using metal weapons doesn't really extend to animal companions with posable thumbs.

Just gonna post some favorites from prior lurked threads.

>THE WORLD
I've been trying to retool 3.5e's Time Stop to be more like this, is there another system i can base the rules text off of?

You mean like this?
youtu.be/Dhn_TAbvSH8

please elaborate

If your DM is allowing Pathfinder+3rd party (borering on homebrew) there's a martial discipline called Riven hourglass that basically gives you Celerity counters and lets you briefly move inside of a time-stop circumstance.

Using this combo on a deity-character concept with the Time domain. You'll probably need to be high level for the game, and Jade Pheonix or something like it.

A gorilla with armor and a kanabo is so fucking kino that I want to fit it into my campaigns somehow. I love Kanabo, armored animals and beastlike warriors.

elaborate please

Was running a nWoD Hunter one-shot for some normalfag friends, one made her char exactly like her (an elementary school teacher). The plot was that they all had a loved one kidnapped by a cult run by a vampire, and on the course of the session she went from Morality 7 all the way down to 2. She burned the whole building where the vampire had his haven. She also had some very lucky rolls concerning unskilled weapon use and necks of thugs. The other characters were scared shitless of her.

so basically pyramid head top kek

Desert bus? Did you just pilot vehicles or something?

What do you mean with "What the DM saw" exactly?

What the DM expected or seemed to expect from your character.

How to make an image out of someone who's meant to be a slave who's fled his bonds but pretends to be a free man and supporter of that society because he has self hatred towards his own people after being fed propaganda from his masters all day and what the dm sees is a nobody support character who takes up way too much space and what it actually comes across as is a random mercenary who acts nornal until a sudden edgelord moment comes out where harsh morals of his home get laid out but since the other people in the group don't ever question him or build on the sudden insults or off keel because no one actually roleplays together only in single moments where they bluntly lay out their backstory so my character comes across as shit and I beat myself over having created an overly complicated serious character stuck a guardians of the galaxy-tier adventure which plays like an mmo singleplayer experience in terms of the tone of it

Stealth characters are fun.

>insert Rick & Morty fandom joke here

>Bankai Yami
Oh boy story time required

>having created an overly complicated serious character stuck a guardians of the galaxy-tier advent
Assuming you are not one of my fellow partymen (many of which happen to browse this board) just trying to get their kicks out of me (which happened before and I too am guilty of this), I would personally claim that the situation is actually in reverse. The character is basic as fuck, but since most of the rest of the party went with "we wanna be dirty pagans and outlaws and heretics" background, out of sheer spite I made a simple man with faith in his heart who maybe loves his job a little bit too much.
I am sorry if that disappoints you or if the original image in question was in some way misleading, but I am still very much grateful for such an elaborate (You) since most posts in the thread dont even have that.

I just wanted to do some cool earth bending shit...

Nah, you don't sound like anyone I know, and I replied to your post by mistake. Also, isn't my character a bit too specific to be confused with one of your own party members?

Oh hello there.

Same character.

>and I replied to your post by mistake
O-oh.
>Also, isn't my character a bit too specific to be confused with one of your own party members?
Some moments kinda hit close to my own character in a way, but I did overthink it a bit. Sorry.
See? This shit is exactly what I was talking about. Sharing this board with someone else always induces paranoia.

>One picture per frame
What's so hard to understand

Tried to make a beast master that focused on large cats.
GM didn't want to give me large cats but a 2:1 ratio of small cats is fine too right?
I Started throwing my cats at people so they would have disadvantage on attacks.

literally what

would you care to elaborate that?

more images = more fun

You make a compelling argument, but I wish to posit that Strength rogues are criminally underappreciated.
I will note that Climb is a strength-based skill. People never seem to look up.

Huh, someone actually saved one of my templates, with my filename to boot? I feel vindicated now in the stupid amount of time I spent choosing source images.
Gods below, that was a fucking weird campaign.

kek, i like this one

How the fuck did your DM see a wacky slave instead of a bard elf??? (calling a slave wacky is pointless because a slave by nature is wacky)

99% of this thread
I made NOT! fapbait edgy weeb shit. The DM saw fapbait edgy weeb shit. I played badass murder hobo.

All shit and cancer.

Wish our GM would let us have a full regiment of squats, but Felinids is the best we could get.

Fury of the small as groinshots. Good times.

Hot damn, can I get sauce on that redhead? My Barbarian art folder is a little thin.

>desire to know more intensifies
>panel from that Reinhardt comic
You. I like you.

>slave
slav

Source on the last image?

How does her neck work?

hurhurhur

It's the character Balalaika from the series Black Lagoon. She's one of the only good characters from that edgelord shitshow.