Give me one single example of how something that's your fetish can be featured heavily in a game in a non-sexual way...

Give me one single example of how something that's your fetish can be featured heavily in a game in a non-sexual way without making people uncomfortable.
I'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7OsClw0zt0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=phDpf65Cb54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NTR. It's realistic that people sleep around all the time, and that women cheat. Infidelity turns up in almost everything: The Queen's infidelity basically breaks up the Round Table, it kicks off the chaos in AGoT, it's the reason why Hamlet's father is murdered (amongst others.)

Transformation. Polymorph. Done.

Female characters captured by their enemies and tied up and gagged in a non-sexual, practical way.

why would they need to be gagged?

To make her shut the fuck up.

Succubi. Everyone knows it's coming when the barmaid with the slightly creepy smile starts hitting on the bard. especially the bard, but everyone just laughs about it and eagerly anticipates the trainwreck that's about to happen. No uncomfortableness involved.

ever listened to a middle/upper class woman complain for a few hours? you'd gag her if you had the option too.

>Because they are mouthing off at their captors
>Because this is a stealthy kidnapping
>Because their spells require verbal components

I can go on...

cause she for sure wont stop screamin

Race of Amazonians who need males of other races to breed.
They treat it with practicality and don’t discuss it much with outsiders, mostly because they don’t consider it a relevant topic for any but the Amazon in question and her chosen mate. The players may never find out.

But I’ll know.

Professional-looking, properly dressed ladies of war.

Idiotic female criminals who get slapstick punishment for all their annoying behaviour.

Pls user, all you have to do is tie their hands in front of them only. Don't you know that renders women totally helpless? Anything else is deliberate fetish fodder :^)

Mind control. Easy.

As long as it doesn't apply to players because that makes them uncomfortable in a completely unrelated way.

What about a non-sexual, practical handgag?

>>why would they need to be gagged?
Ton of different reasons
>>She was captured in a friendly city/fort/camp, and you can't have her yelling for help
>>She's a spell caster, and magic requires clear vocalization
>>You absolutely need her alive, and can't give her a chance to try to bite her tongue off

Also the time old "woman should be seen and not heard" misogyny of typical badguys.

Crossdressing.

The army has a strict code and every soldier is expected to be male. That is, until a sneaky and cunning woman makes it in the army to save her boyfriend.

If you have women in shackles you are half way there.

Elaborate and campy death traps for attractive ladies.

I will feature other people's fetishes sexually so when I feature my fetish non-sexually the palyers will already have a stockholm syndrome and they wouldn't even bat an eye

My fetish is competent people. Especially competent ladies.

Genderbender potion/cursed belt is the easy as fuck way.
Whores, prostitutes and slaves are usually included.

>Especially competent ladies.

Go on...

Seconding this. Characters getting trussed up happens in a ton of fiction and it makes sense if the PCs or NPCs are dangerous warriors or magic users or whatever, or if the PCs have to save a kidnapped NPC from the villains.

Run campy Golden/Silver Age supers.

My fetish is a mix of this, with the genders reversed and

Well, one of my primary sexual fantasies is a lady rivalling my business, culminating in a sword fight on top of a burning castle or ship. It eventually turns into passionate kisses and collapsing onto a burning bed, both of our estates in ruin.

Then we work together for 5 or 10 years rebuilding our fortunes, one of us backstabs the other, and we go through the entire process again.

We keep doing this until we're too old for this shit.

Reverse traps tickles my fancy.

An acceptable alternative to swordfight on burning thing is barechested fistfight on top of a tank or mech or something.
That is also very acceptable.

you disgust me

Think like this. Possibly with one of them being a lady.

Men crossdressing as women to join the army? Then getting caught and bound?

Loli (13 at oldest). Just play in a medieval fantasy setting with a GM that cares about keeping the world similar to actual medieval times and make her a mage or cleric or something.

>actual medieval times
You're aware that mages and clerics with actual magical power aren't real, right?

Something more like a prince being dragged into being his sister's double for a particularly boring function, that just so happens to be where some seditionists/plain villains intend to strike.
Or just pic related

Yeah, that's why I referred to a medieval fantasy setting. Something that uses medieval times as a base and then implements whatever D&D-esque stuff fits. This isn't exactly confusing.

>that face
>that absolute lack of fashion sense
>no hips
That is a man with breast implants.

Where the fuck do you live where you have ladyboys of such quality?
No, fuck that, where are YOU? You must be pretty hot.

Why do I have this boner?

>similar to
You're aware that omitting words from a quote to make the other party seem foolish is a duplicitous attempt at scorn, right?

Thailand.

Nah, they use hormones, which gives them hips.
Which is nice, too, I guess.

This only works if the players don't find out. I think OP was asking about things you can explicitly tell to the players.

Are we actually being raided by another board? This is like the fifth or seventh thread in just a day or two that deals with inserting magical realm, fags, trannies etc. without them "looking out of place". Very much tempted to sage and report tqf.

I feel you. It's all about inclusion in tabletop these days.

It's not so much being raided as the shitposters have realized that mod presence on Veeky Forums is at an all-time low, so they know they can get away with more shenanigans than usual.

>slaves
>as already mentioned, girls getting tied up (and possibly gagged)
>occasional ladyknights and other warrior ladies
>giantesses (they are just females of a race of giants, and they don't interact with the human world much)

That, and they no longer have a big easy target to shoot at, and instead have decided to descend on all threads.

>Skirt
Get the fuck out of here.

Already am in a Mutants and Masterminds game for just that purpose.

Unrelated, but this reminded me of a meme image I was looking for. A google search image for "Uncomfortable and slightly scared dogs"

Anyone got it?

>Thread about women being tied up
>REEE SJW GET OUT

fuckin smart ass

>Straight shota
Arranged marriage between nobles and I deconstruct the concept with the wife being miserable because her husband is still as mature as he looks and is sleeping with someone else on the side (NTR is seriously like my anti-fetish) and plans to off the kid who seems to have no grasp on his situation.

The PCs options getting involved include
>Helping the wife off the kid
>Helping the kid's family expose and defame the wife
>Find someone else from the kid's family better suited to be the wife's husband
>Drag the kid off on a harrowing journey to force him to grow up and become a man who will sweep his wife off her feet and reverse cuck her affairs.

>implying magical realm hasn't had threads on Veeky Forums since forever

also
>fags and trannies
/pol/ pls go

How do you handle male characters getting tied up? I hate that shit. I think if the obvious pattern of only female characters getting the rope treatment gets notice, and it would get notice eventually, players would figure out what's going on.

I'll bite.

A Coven of witches has turned women's aggressiveness and domineering attitude toward men up to 11 and they are planning to cast a world-wide curse to make them weaker than women for good. The party has to stop them before it's too late.

user, don't remind the newfags that Veeky Forums was established by deviants and magical realmers.
It makes them upset.

you know what fashion sense looks like?
i dont believe you

See

>How do you avoid tying up male characters?
>Tie up a male character.

Male characters can get tied up, just not gagged. So try and make sure only female characters are mages with verbal spells. Makes it completely undetectable.

But yes, it can never be blatant. You play the long game here. Like the time my GM accidentally walked into my Magical Realm...

Pic related.

Female character being taken out and replaced by a female shapeshifter without anyone knowing. Ie, something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=B7OsClw0zt0&feature=youtu.be

Female character can cast spells, while male characters can enhance their bodies and perform herculean feats?

Either
>make them so feminine it doesn't matter
or
>fucking suck it up, are you that insecure you can't just fap to the chicks?

I'm running a heavy bondage D&D campaign with overt sexual themes.

I was explicit about what the game was about when I listed it, and all the players are on board for exactly that. We're all strangers, and it's text only.

This is the best way to put your fetishes in a game.

Amen brotha

Are you me?

Give this man a million dollars to make a new game system with.

Don't think so.

Tell me about your game, user.

>reverse cuck

Isn't this just Exalted with sexism?

I convinced another user to run a bondage-themed D&D game, then took over as GM when he said he didn't feel comfortable writing it. He's playing in it though as an Orc henchman for an evil Elf sorceress.

I am in a skype voice MnM game where we are all explicit about liking softcore bondage.

We prevent it from getting awkward by having an actual adventure, but with story-related tieups that are never given much detail.

Hence we can fap and schlick in private after the game

how is that a fetish and not actual reality?

Actually yeah, why not? Let's say there's an exclusively female military unit. I could see how some dude might try to get there to spy on ladies bathing or getting dressed.

Women were originally mermaids while men were titans and beings of rocks and wood.

Both still exist nowadays but are incredibly rare and avoid contact with humans, who are said to be able to 'absorb their powers'.

Mermaids and women can both cast spells, tge first throuh song, the latter through words if they are good enough.

Arrogant mobster ladies being taken down a peg. If you can't covertly fit that into a Feng Shui game, then something's wrong with ya.

Game is about a group of slavers capturing female criminals / close-enough-to-criminals-to-deserve it and training / selling them as sex slaves to fund the resistance to the occupation that outlawed slavery in their country.

Basically a tabletop slave trainer with 5e combat rules.

>Not having group masturbation sessions on camera where you compete to see who can annoy the neighbors the most with your noise

Veeky Forums is infested with casuals.

been there, done that.

Will this result in mermaid factories?

>Not forsaking dice rolls in favour of resolving everything via Soggy Biscuit
>youtube.com/watch?v=phDpf65Cb54

Get on my level, you fucking normie.

Magical realm yes and that's ok to a certain extent but these few threads were exclusively and excessively centered around LGBTQwhatever integration in tg which in and on itself has nothing of substance to add to games themselves - it just shifts the balance from actual gaming/game themes to self-centered flamboyant faggotry. Tyranny, though a vidya, is a prime example of a role playing game that tried to do just that and it sucked epically.

also
>board that jacks off to WH40k and paladins 100% of the time
>asks /pol/tard to leave

nope

>after the game
>not during
Sure, sure.

No reason not to have them, right?

How would that actually work?

(occasionally) self-rescuing princesses. Provided they're still allowed to get into trouble in the first place.

Men can be sorcerers.

And in my game, it wouldn't be about fighting Cthulhu. I just want to give OP a reason that men get knocked out and don't have to be tied up while women are bound and gagged in the game~

>The busty Amazonian lady blocks your path
>I swing my sword at her
>"Alright, let's get the biscuit out, you and me"

Then sold. The premise is actually pretty cool. Has a very old-school mythology feel to it.

So were the men and women carved into their new shapes by the Gods, or was this a natural process?

Did they interbreed with the low animals?

What about tomboy princesses who like swordfighting and horse-riding more than tea parties and dresses?

This is nice and you have excellent tastes.

What is she faces a yandere princess?

>So were the men and women carved into their new shapes by the Gods, or was this a natural process?
Some trickster spirits saw them breed with low animals and decided to play a prank on some of them, turning them into the first humans.

Have you tried not falling for troll threads, or is that too hard for your average subnormal-IQ'd /pol/ack?

I like this. It's actually fairly sensible, from a mythology standpoint.

So how do humans view their ancestors and vice-versa? Do they know their origin?

What kind of trouble does she get into?

not my fetish at all (you have shit taste by the way) but affairs and cheating are often a great way to kickstart intrigues and event, especially in a Noble court setting

ALL of my monsters/giants/dragons/etc are female who need males of humanoid species to procreate. Lairs are littered with skeletons of past mates. They try target the easiest to capture male if possible, then trying to escape with their prize.

Players only seem to think the mosnsters are only trying to seperate/eat them. They have taken measures to be very good at chasing down and killing successful monsters. None of them have ever figured out the link even when they found the hidden horde of one particular dragon. Whom kept a haram of Orc fuccboi slaves deep in her caverns.

>So how do humans view their ancestors and vice-versa? Do they know their origin?
Hmmm... what if the humans know about their origin, because the first humans fought with their titanic and merfolk siblings before they disappeared. The humans don't know where they are and neither do the prankster spirits, who told the humans that they were going to look for the titans and the mermaids and went radio silent aswell. It could add a bit of mystery and perhaps dread to the setting