mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsandkits.co.uk/thousand-sons-magnus-the-red-c-6_56_1044_1055.html?sesid=0k6li9g1ell1lbubu2ogbqn8u3
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/15/adeptus-custodes-preview-part-1-the-heroesgw-homepage-post-2/
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/15/primaris-space-marines-faq-may15gw-homepage-post-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Cusstoads

For the tiny knight familiar!

How will they fix Daemons souping up CSM and Death Guard?

I think they should issue an FAQ that states all stratagems, auras and so on within the codex only affect thing with the Daemon FACTION keyword.

Right now someone like Mortarion has the Daemon keyword but not in the faction part, whereas a Plaguebearer does have it as a faction keyword.

>Cuckstodes can’t even spell their name

Honestly thinking of just playing ultramarines, any reason why not?

>Khorne used to only want Honorable Kills. Now he pushes the Khorne cares not where the blood flows.
Is this true? Khorne is no longer god of honor?

For Tzeentch!

DE +harlies small 1000 points :

Battalion
HQ
Shadowseer
Troupe master (kiss + Fusion Pistol)

Troops
Troupe 6 (Caress + Fusion except one blade + Fusion)
Kabalite warriors 2x5 ( 1 Blaster)

Heavy support
Reaper

Elite
Solitaire

Vanguard
HQ
Archon (parasite kiss and agonizer)

Elite
Sslyth X 4

Dedicated Transport
Venom

I don't know what I'm going up against but what are your thoughts?

>How will they fix Daemons souping up CSM and Death Guard?
IIRC when GW was doing their Q&A pre Codex. They mentioned it was INTENDED to have the Soup aspect of Daemons / CSM / DG

Hmm wondering about a new army to start.

Don't mind melee or shooty, I prefer to have a strong psychic phase. Don't mind tough or weak, just don't want ultra horde.

Any ideas?

Fucking adorable

You like the gameplay, lore, paint scheme and/or aesthetics of another faction more?

>Khorne is no longer god of honor?

Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it flows.

Does that sound like a God of Honor?

The best part about him is that he thinks he's a LoC.

Primaris Characters come on 40mm bases right?

Grey Knights. Psycho power.

Thousand Sons codex soon.

What're you working on today? Any hobby goals?

I'm not really accustom to ork lore these days, so I had a question; I'd like to make a small warband, and I like the Bad Moonz and the Snake Bites, but I'm not sure how I'd incorporate elements of both.

no and i also don't like it. #notallkhornate

I'm on the fence between painting my Daemonettes or my Hellhounds.

I find them odd. I like all their unique models but they're stuck relying quite heavily on generic stuff like Rhino's and Hellbrutes.

I'm not so good at converting and fixing stuff up, I'd probably make them quite ugly so I'm quite scared in that regard.

ye

Your options are TSons, GKnights and Eldar.

>The best part about him is that he thinks he's a LoC.
>When he first came out I misread his lore and thought he WAS a LoC cursed / diminished.

So I started converting a Knight into having the little guy being the pilot. (Open cockpit and all.)

Forgot to upload my own project

Trying to find a good source of plasma cavaliers for skittle vanguard. Any ideas, bitz sites seem to have a drout

I think I'll finish putting together my Leman Russ battle tank that I've had on the backburner for a few weeks.

>classy, ye olde orks with not much high tech shit but lots of golden and decorative choppas
bonus points for making them look like knights

Chaos is too narrow these days. In the last couple books it seems like they've tried to broaden it up a bit, but I think they hammered it in too much in the past. As it stands, Chaos should be more vague to give plausibility to people actually falling into it.

You don't need rhinos and helbrutes. They are good though. I'd stick a few squads of sons in rhinos for objectives but you could fill a lot of the list with Sorcerors on Disks.
Also, you could add in the Forgeworld Contemptor Dreadnoughts if you don't like Helbrutes and are ok with FW stuff.

Anvil Industries or Puppetswar both do good alternate weapons. Spellcrow too but they're more aimed towards marines

Getting my list sorted so I can finally actually play any Deathwatch players mind posting their lists and how well they've been doing?
What the heck is that?

>Rhino's and Hellbrutes.
For the former there's FW door, for the latter you'll have to get your hands on pic related.
Both should be available from chinaman, go to r/yoyhammer and search the Veeky Forums archives to start your quest to find him.

I think you would have been fine running that as a LoC, I mean it would be hilarious having that cute little guy with so much power.

I like sturdy units, I like goodie two shoes Romans in space, I like blue and gold, I like super human solider, I think I'm good

Agreed. Like If they keep making slaanesh followers look like disgusting cenobites there wont be enough tits to entice the sexually frustrated cultist in me.

>tfw have one of these without arms
>can't find one of the chaos dread lascannons anywhere

Then yeah, it sounds like you're playing Ultramarines for the best reasons. Go for it user.

Recasters. I normally don't like to suggest them but for OOP models fair game.

>As it stands, Chaos should be more vague to give plausibility to people actually falling into it

I like Chaos as broad concepts.
Slaanesh as Excess

Khorne as Determination (aka Gork)

Tzeentch as Ambition (aka Mork)

Nurgle as Despair

Awesome, thank you.
I’ll need to grab some for scratch-building characters

I'm too retarded to find them.

t. literal brainlet

All of GW models are fair game.
But then again usually just bits, OoP and vehicles are worth paying for the recast.

>running that as a LoC
My first thought was trying to find Magnus' armour bits and making a Count As Lord of Change

>The little guy was the power house. And the suit of armour was him controlling it.
>Problem was I couldn't find a good bit source for Magnus' armour.

There would be an issue with base size and LoS. I doubt anyone would allow him to run that as a full LoC.

Well the guy was making a knight with him piloting so that would sort out both those problems.

Sounds like you like Ultramarines then, just play them. Only autistic grognards online actually moan over Ultramarines if youre worried about what others think

>start new army youve always wanted to play because it got a new codex in 8th
>codex turns out to be overpowered
>now you are That Guy

Anyone else?

bitsandkits.co.uk/thousand-sons-magnus-the-red-c-6_56_1044_1055.html?sesid=0k6li9g1ell1lbubu2ogbqn8u3 maybe

could be worse, at least you don't play soup

>army is getting a codex soon
>worried I'll be seen as that guy

I'm only concerned if they're bad, but I reckon if I'm just honestly about the fact that even though they're the poster boys it doesn't make them the single most important thing in the game then people will be cool

I dig it. I think that would be good for Nobz. Really push the "nobility" aspect of them. Fuck me, I didn't want to make Feudal Orks but here we are, coming up with this shit.

I also want to say that the concept of Snakebites has always seemed really cool to me, but I've never actually gone through with them because it seems like a headache trying to circumvent firearms.

Also also, I'd like to propose this; what if orks that are a mix of Sioux, Cowboys (Cowborks, if you will), and Australian frontiersmen and Aboriginals? Old gun tech, usually bought, from a barren world, painted up, big hats.

Just use Helbrute arms, if you paint the flesh metallic it looks fine.

You could just have some units look like bad moonz, typically ones that use more technology (Meks, Flash Gitz, Lootas, etc.) and then other units could look more like Snakebitez. Or alternatively you could incorporate elements of both like yellow armoured snakes bites, or add lot's of teef/skulls to the bad moonz scheme etc. If youre considered that it wouldn't work from a lore perspective, different klans work together all the time, begrudingly unless it's a big Waaagh! but they still tolerate each other to a lesser extent.

>2nd army in 7th edition was miltarum tempestus because they were an imperial version of DEldar
>solid mid tier standalone army, seems fun to try and be an underdog
>by the time they are painted its 8th edition and they are solidly high-top tier before any of the codexes came out

still really fun to play, just added valks and bullgryns to season, always used a core of them even when more and more armies have tools to deal with them

Nope, although I get a lot of flack wanting models in a time where there are a lot of releases tangential to mine.
t. Emperor's Children player who "already got tons of new models" thanks to Death Guard and 1KSons releases

I just want updated generic CSM or even chosen in the style of the Dark Vengeance box.

A scenic piece for my legion of the damned Librarian. The librarian is using his Animum Malorium to summon the soul of the fallen marine as a Legionnaire. I don't have a more recent shot of the librarian.

Also I play Deathwatch. Here's my most recent 1000 pt list:

Deathwatch Captain w/Power Sword
Deathwatch Captain w/Jump Pack, Power Lance, Beacon of Angels

5 man Deathwatch Killteam w/3x Shotgun, 2x Storm Shield
5 man Deathwatch Killteam w/3x Missile Launchers, 2x Stalker Boltgun
5 man Deathwatch Killteam

Deathwatch Ven Dread w/Twin Las, Storm Bolter, CCW
3 man Flamestorm Aggressors

3 man Deathwatch Bikers w/Teleport Homer, 3x Power Mauls

>but they still tolerate each other to a lesser extent.
>Ork 8e Codex adds the Animosity from WHFB

>start a new army I wanted to play
>codex is overpowered
>assemble and paint the army in a unique, interesting way
>make fun and fluffy lists that I enjoy, and can switch to powerful format for tournaments
>now you are This Guy
People will think you’re cool if you play a powerful codex but don’t powergame. I’ve got mad respect for friends that played fire warrior gunline or shining spears in 7th. Same if you’re playing warriors, raveners, etc.

I assume it would look weird if I used a helbrute arm since the other arm is going to be the BA dreadnought staff arm which I'll be converting into the dread holding a LoC staff with a few chaosy bits on it as well.

>build and paint army with love over several years
>8th edition made everything in it overpowered
>people don't bitch about WAAC because it leaves a good first impression

It'd be cool if someone made a TS Helbrute whos flesh looked like it was made of stone. Like it was petrified rather than turned to dust by the Rubricae. Or has some curse of sorts.

I dont give two shits if people see me as That Guy when my codex drops. I have had to slog my way uphill almost every game ive played. But I still win a majority of my games. Ive got to be so damned careful though every time because if I am caught out I am done for.

Especially with Dark Gayngels and their retarded Dark Age Technology strategem. Quantum Shielding cant protect your vehicles from 36 plasma wounds.

HEAD

i played DE in 7th and always wanted to start a IG tonk army themed like the Whermacht

then i started it at the end of 7th and have turned into that guy

?

I've been considering a melee based nid army, I just haven't had any idea where to start. Genestealers, sure.. but I'm unfamiliar with how the army works. Not really used to having a lot of bodies with my current army.

What model is that? Im new.

By the newest start collecting box 3 times and the previous start collecting box once to make a flyrant.
Throw everything at you opponent

Friend wants to play battkefleet gothic and since I play tyranids I'm scratch building a fleet, I know what I want to do for most of the main ships, but the hive ship is proving tricky

Tweak from the Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower board game, it's a pretty damn fun game.

Posted it a few times before, but here’s the list I’ve found most effective
>watch master
>jump lieutenant (beacon angelis)
>3x 10 kill teams boltgun/chainsword, include biker or vanguard if needed
>fire raptor gunship
>lascannon/stormstrike blackstar with auspex array
>grav-flux leviathan
>relic Contemptor with chainfist, lascannons
Or a Contemptor-Mortis or deredeo, depending on how I feel. Simple point is 30 marines spitting out Hellfire bolters and 3 chainsword attacks per model (splitting them into 5-man squads nets you 102 attacks) plus two quad heavy bolters deal with all the hordes and MEQ they can throw at me. You just need a solid anti-tank backup, which I’ve found footguns are too fragile to do.

>Snailboi got added in new Codex
>Gaunt Summoner and Familar Friends excluded

Kinda sad they weren't added. Kinda odd as from my skim nothing makes them so AOS exclusive that it would be impossible to add them to 40K

Speaking of bfg, what am I in for if i play tyranids? Good? Bad?

Custodes preview 1 up

warhammer-community.com/2018/01/15/adeptus-custodes-preview-part-1-the-heroesgw-homepage-post-2/

>tfw every one posting and talking about familiars forgets about this cutie

Nurgle is the only chaos god GW cares about right now.

>Short
>Wears robes
>Fondness for caressing swords

Dark Angels consorting with Daemons.

unironically agree

same shit i've been saying for years about a lot of whfb/AoS units

Valoris seems fun, his weapon is powerful, his command ability is useful, and his relic looks situational, but good
overall not disappointed yet

Neat. The HQs seem really good, but I think it will depend upon how many points they cost.

Okay so are marinelets getting squatted?

Kind of wondering if should bother starting space marines

I bought the Talons of The Emperor set the other day, and it looks like I'm gonna be spending all day trying to put arms on them, though at this point it looks like I'll have to greenstuff the Guardian Spears to make it work.

>same number of wounds as a chapter master

Well I suppose a terminator shield captain having the same number of wounds as a dread and being much tankier overall probably would have been a bit much

I'd like to make a Black Legion army with one squad of each of the iconic chaos marines (Plague, Noise, Rubrics, Berserkers) and a core of generic CSM. That being said, I want to bring the Noise Marines, Basic Marines, and 'zerkers up to the scale of the new Plagues and Rubrics.

Is it true that the Dark Vengance chosen are at the same scale as the newer models? If so they'd make good CSM squad for the core. I had the idea to kitbash some AoS Bloodreavers with the old berzerker kit to make some shirtless berzerkers for extra crazy (pic related gave me the idea). I'm at a loss for what to do for my noise marine squad, though - does anyone have a good conversion base to make noisies at the scale of modern CSM?

So would it be better to take the heavy destroyers in the squad of regular destroyers or leave them separate.

I guess that makes it easy, how about only 1000 points to start though. 1 new 1 old?

>squatting marines
What's with this throughly forced meme?
Are marine players truely that fragile now days that every release that isn't about them makes them think the sky is falling?

Yup, the lion head rumour engine is definitely Valoris now.

>each kit can be made into an HQ variant
>outrider detachment with all cavalry custards
Jesus fuck, RIP wallet

This is intended. Get fucked, steak eater. Soup is the new hotness.

So are tyranids getting nerfed?

Valoris should have 7 or 8 then. Super relieved he has a reroll wounds aura, even of 1

>Wants to start
>Marine player

I just wanna know if they're removing them.

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/15/primaris-space-marines-faq-may15gw-homepage-post-2/
Primaris are supplementary and not replacements, they have glaring flaws as a standalone army and that was intentional

How does valoris pair up to the big melee hitters then? I am guessing Mortarion would make mince meat out of him? (Although it should not be so, fluff wise?)