NEW ZCL WALLET JAN 8TH TO SUPPORT THE FORK!

twitter.com/ZclassicCoin/status/948032561913253893

Buy this shit you fucking subhumans. Money has never been more free.

Hard dump

I already have 60. I don't want to be greedy and hoard all the free money for myself

we're gonna make it user.

>missed Raiblocks, IOTA, Stellar, REQ because absolute brainlet
>bought into this

Fucking hell Veeky Forums this better be the one

When moon sir?

Tell me what I need to know

I have some, but you realize you're paying like $100 for the same shit that btc holders get free right

1:1 ratio BTC
1:1 ratio ZClassic
Do tha maff

Yes except you're buying the zcl and all the bitcoin whales and holders just get it free

ZCL is forking into Bitcoin Private. This is a pretty unique hardfork in that both people who hold Bitcoin core and ZCL will get their coins converted one for one into BTCP.

The reason why this is big is that since its a Bitcoin hardfork it has the potential to hit a much higher price than ZCL is at currently. We can see precedence for this in the total shitcoin Bitcoin Gold which sat in the top 10 for a bit after its hardfork as is still in the top 20 despite the fact its basically a scam. Right now ZCL is trading on Cryptopia for around $90USD. So you can buy a bunch, wait for the hardfork and potentially double or triple your cash if this follows a similar price to Bitcoin Gold, which it might because the coin supply is really similar (only a couple million coins difference).

You just need to make sure you download that new wallet and have your coins in there before the hardfork. Date hasn't been announced yet but its coming.

BTC typically gets pumped before forks, so that means people are buying BTC for the free coins. Those same free coin chasers can now buy ZCL for this BTC iteration.

How the fuck do I buy one?

thanks bruv,

I'm in

>download that new wallet and have your coins in there
what about just leaving it on bittrex?

>fork's already priced in
Good luck holding those bags, this shit's already 100x'd dummies

good luck chasing memes pajeet

So what are we expecting to take off? ZCL or BTCP?

Wouldn’t there be a big dump of ZCL after the hard fork?

I am all in, I will just sit back, wait for announcement and collect my 100k profit,

I don't use Buttrex because I didn't like the idea of uploading my ID to a meme coin distributor, but yeah it might support the hard fork. It hasn't been confirmed they will yet though and transferring it to the above wallet is guaranteed to work because they are developing it specifically with the hard fork in mind. I was just giving the advice which would definitely lead to you being able to receive BTCP.

ZCL for before the hardfork and potentially BTCP after the fork. Even if you don't wanna mess with the fork you can probably ride the last bit of FOMO on ZCL before it happens. Others will get in on this once a definite date is announced.

I just don’t understand the supply situation with ZCL, is there a total supply?

If the supply remains as it is and this reaches BTG standards, can’t we expect this to be in the thousands?

Have about 45 right now but will buy more when it dips. Saw the biz post about it when it was $20 and bought a bunch

ZCL supply is about 2M

BTCP supply will be about 18.5M (BTC+ZCL)

> can’t we expect this to be in the thousands?

Yes, that's why people are shutting the fuck up about this while they accumulate.

I'm done accumulating fuck you greedy bitches spread the wealth, there are some people actually down from shitty memecoins

I have about 10,000ZCL

I'm never going to sell them. I will store them in a shielded wallet and the government can go fuck themselves.

See Idgaf, I'm done accumulating too.

stop setting up walls you whale

Dipped pretty hard today. If you were accumulating then that would've been the best time imo.

How many do I need to make it, user?

Depends what kind of risk/payoff you are looking for.

Hopefully bittrex honors the BTC 1:1

I don't want to go all in but free money is free money

you should donate some to the ZCL team that are making it happen

I've given 9 so far

I've given too

I'm about to buy 60 ZCL ($6k). Bought last week and I decided I'll accumulate more