Ultra secret box

Gimme that mega box you stupid faggot.

The secret Glass of water

Please post all of the answers

The secret magic spell

Always liked this one.

The secret Coin

The secret blonde woman.

The answer is either duke or Earl in either case the blonde woman is actually a man

>The answer is either duke or Earl in either case the blonde woman is actually a man
Nope... There is a riddle in the CYOA. The awnser to the riddle is 1 word, you must also say the name of the blode woman and say her full title.

>Riddle:???
>Name:???
>Title: ???

What happened to SDA? Last time I checked she had another future-style CYOA and posted some WIPs.

Did she diedied?

>SDA
Dead.

Am I correct in that every word has the same answer? Like it's one word, which is simultaneously the name, title, and answer?

Also, is said answer the word "Lewd"?

Come on! You guys are no fun! /trash/ is going to beat you in my CYOA. They have already figured out the riddle. In every secret option there is a panel, which is a stick figure version of the meme loss. So the riddle is Loss, however the name and title of the woman still remains unsolved.

Is each answer a word of exactly four letters or is that just a generic ? Placeholder?

HERE is this what you wanted?

Died of gay ass anime disease

By not posting or committed an hero?

Tok, I'm having dinner right now. Do not disturb my dinner, for my rage shall burn with the heat of a thousand suns.

Also trash is constantly on the verge of cumming, you can't expect us to keep up with that.

Is there a pdf version of this?

No, dead as CATastrophe, dead as Venezuela.

>Is each answer a word of exactly four letters or is that just a generic ? Placeholder
What?! No?

>posts the loss meme panels in the wrong order
>is tis what you wanted?
No, look at the blond womans page. You need to awnser the following questions

>Riddle: Loss
>Name of the woman:???
>Full title of the woman: ???

Yes
I don't have it.

Listen, you don't seem to be a bad person but you don't belong here, you have to leave

Yasu.

Riddle: Loss
Name: Takana
Title: The Lewd Horror

I am a beutiful blonde woman so the answer is clearly Thoth

Since /trash/ has already solved it, Ill post it here too.

Is she Greed, from your shitty sins cyoa? Greed was a blonde, right?

It had Suzie and Wendy so it was good. Others were garbage tho.

Yes, trash solved it, so I posted the prize here too.

Fine. Her name is Lion Ushiromiya and her title is The Man From 19 Years Ago.

>beutiful blonde woman
Do you use a Saber too?

Course friendo

And now for the real reward.

Uncensored version here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/17a7pOPgy_p4EcaNLnN0cMmsRLXqHQqOc

Whatever happened to Italics?

Nothing. He's making other shit now that he's done with PP+

He released like 3 CYOAs and went back to his cave.

nothing, he still shitposts about his cyoas pretending to be user

Can somebody post the tank CYOA that is one of the best stuff that has come out of this place

>A beautiful blonde woman using a Saber...
I know who you are! You are Artoria Pendragon!
How is the CYOA?
Eight-Nation Alliance CYOA

Post saber CYOA

Pic related, slow progress, right now i gotta write the characters problem is there is not a lot of good artwork for woman in the napoleonic era in military outfits

He's planning to save us from Tok.

Keep in mind that if you keep posting WIPs, lots of people may skip the final version because it won't feel "new" to them. You're showing something unfinishined and if they won't like it, they probably won't even look at the finished version regardless of your improvements.

I feel a bit sad about how that happened to that monster girl cyoa.

:(
right now i have to do the most important bit, and that bit are the characters so i should not re-post here until it is done, which will probably take a long ass time don't miss me while i am gone i am stimating about a week or something along those lines since i have to write about 40 characters

>dungeons and deviants
>barely includes any deviance
You know Tok you really are vanilla

Enemies never hitting all those bits of exposed skin is quite a lot of statistical deviance.

I meant the good one not the crappy one

Nah no good. Autistic wordplay isn't my fetish. You might try seeing if there's some XKCDfags on /co/ who'd like it

Oh so it was the boring answer?
Could've went with the curveball with Takana.

>don't miss me while i am gone
I will.

Someone did a St Longinus build that one is my favorite.

>dungeons and deviants
>barely includes any deviance
I strategically placed the lewder options later in the CYOA.

Yeah I read it through. Is the most a/d/venterous you ever get just a futa or two and a bit of tentacles? You're losing it Tok

This one?

I had wanted to make a proper Horror CYOA. But I can't do the overt lewdness necessary. I can't write as you do.
I simply can't.
And I need proper motivation, it seems. Not simply do something on a whim, without thinking it over.

He traded it for a very in-depth class system.

>I had wanted to make a proper Horror CYOA.
In response to you making... whatever that is.

Whats with the red block?

Placeholder obviously

Becky is top tier lewd cyoa waifu though.

Is there even a market for censored lewd cyoas?

A lot of people tried to shift their investment in rare pepes into censored lewds before the bubble burst, I don't think its panned out for them

To be honest I like the lewd cyoas without any explicit images. Not the censored blocks, just art that leaves more to the imagination. Half the fun of a lewd cyoa is getting you to imagine lewd stuff, and it's more distracting to enjoy the cyoa when there are explicit images that aren't really aligned with your fetishes.

I'm planning on making some lewd text only cyoas. Nothing as great as Lavender and other works by that author but something I hope people will find fun.

Excuse me for not being a cuck who loves my own waifu fucking other men