mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Imperial-Armour-Index-Astra-Militarum-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which is more fun, tyranids or dark angles?

Bread is bad for you

First for Flayed Ones.

First for tyranid souperiority

first for the true kin

Word Bearers are underrated

What about rye? Like actual rye bread, not the ameriburger kind. I know white bread is bad

Any ideas on what the stats for a Paragon Spear will be?

But it's banana bread.

Tyranids. Everyone plays marines.
They have more, different playstyles to choose from as well.

Paint your Dark Angels as FALLEN

>post shitting on xenosfags
>uses a pic of what literally every chaosfag at my store looks like
Hmmmmmmm really makes me think

>tfw finally find an army you want to play, and would stick with playing even if they became shit

All bread is bad for your gut biome

Regular glucose intake also keeps your body from burning fat. This is why people have beerguts and love handles even if theyre not very fat.

And that army is?

Tyranids are more fun than 80% of the armies in the game, let alone more flavors of fucking power armour

Gonna make my own Khorne-worshipping CSM army.

repoastan cus new thread

>Lasguns unaffected
>Boltguns unaffected
>Bolt Rifles unaffected
>Pulse Rifles go from 5+ to 6+
>Lascannons go from 3+ to 5+
>Meltas (all kinds) go from 4+ to 5+
>Krak Grenades unaffected
>Transuranic Arquebus unaffected
>Plasma Rifles (Tau) unaffected
>Plasma (Caliver, Cannon, Incinerator) (normal) unaffected
>Plasma (Caliver, Cannon, Incinerator) (Overcharg) go from 4+ to 5+
>Dreadnought combat weapon unaffected
>Terminator with Thunder Hammer goes from 4+ to 5+
>Terminator with Power Fist goes from 4+ to 5+
>Railgun goes from 3+ to 4+
>Rail Rifle unaffected
>Ion Rifle (normal) unaffected
>Ion Rifle (Overcharge) goes from 4+ to 5+
>Ion Cannon (normal) unaffected
>Ion Cannon (overcharge) goes from 4+ to 5+
>Eradication Beamer goes from 4+ to 5+
>Neutron Laser goes from 3+ to 4+
>Manticore Missiles go from 3+ to 5+
>Heavy Mortars unaffected
>Hades Breaching Drill goes from 3+ to 4+

Haven't touched 40k in years, tempted to jump back in.

> How is Slaanesh doing?
Thinking a big joint army of CSM and Daemons. Basically a Daemon army with some Noise Marines and Cultists. Will I get wrecked?

> Is a brigade a good idea
Minimum investment for Daemons is ~1100pts. Plus some upgrades, monsters and an allied contingent, I reckon I can get 1850pts. Is this wise, or just play Batallion?

> Does pic related look like a good start to the list?
Noise models look horrible, will use 1k Sons with Raptors and resin bits.

Cheers for any help.

>tfw your legion rule is 'and they shall know no fear' which space marines ALL get, and it's such a minor bonus that it rarely ever does anything

>tfw 'death to the false emperor' is a shit bonus and doesn't even work against 50% of the game's factions

>tfw you have to pay points for summoning, and it's just a shittier, more unreliable deep-strike

>tfw your stratagem is barely above a command point re-roll, but significantly more situational

>tfw Posessed are still bad, even after +1 wound, because random attacks belongs in the Ork Codex, not CSM

I love Word Bearers, but arguably they are the worst CSM faction, and one of the worst sub-factions in 40k.

Nth for Abaddon BTFOing Valoris

Wonder if 3rd parties will modify their bikes to be Custodes compatible.

Emperor's Children are pretty good in a detachment.

I recommend CSM or Slaanesh Daemon soup.

oh I agree, gameplaywise they're hot garbage, I just love their background and aestetic style.

>Posessed are still bad
How are Possessed with Codex Daemons?

Loci affect all DAEMONS so Slaanesh makes Possessed Run + Charge.

10 Abaddons vs Magnus. Assume Magnus gets first turn because asshole is fast as shit, and is using Weaver of Fates/Warptime/Death Hex.

Who wins?

>gaurdian

I don't care if bread is bad, I can't live without baguette

GIVE FUCKING EXODITES

Leave Seraphon alone!!

I haven't gotten to look at the Daemon Codex yet, but I feel like trying to make Posessed better is too much like polishing a turd. You can add all the buffs you want, but at the end of the day, they'd be better spent elsewhere.

But exodites are to NPC codexes what NPC codexes are to Imperium and Chaos.

They don't have any, the new axe looking things are called Castellan Axes

Bugs all day. Dangels are seriously fuckin gay. And marines

they're even shit in 30k, which I feel pretty upset about. They mostly lean on being able to ally with a better faction (Daemons) and taking Gal Vorbak (which admittedly have some of the best models I've seen).

I Wish their Legion Dreadnought wasn't overcosted by 50+ points. It's one of the most well-sculpted paperweights I've seen on the ForgeWorld store.

>yet more imperial characters that can out-melee any ork

Just ordered my Talons of the Emperor box, gotta get those sweet sweet tanks and Custodes and Dreadnought before it gets discontinued.

One day, we NPC factions will rise.
And Emperorfagets will suffer

I can't use the 1v1 sheet right now since I'm on mobile, but the Abaddons easy. That's 60 S8 and 35 S6 hits at BS2 rr1 AP-3 Dd3. Even with his 3++ rr1 he'll go down in a turn.

I wonder if Custodes will get access to crusaders?

>Valoris I swear to the Emperor if you don't get that dick out of your mouth this instant...

Ghaz is kinda depressing. He's supposed to be an unholy beatstick, but he's just a ball of stats -- good stats to be sure, but that's all he has. Hope the Ork codex gives him a hand because right now he's just... boring.

Just a bit more and theyll be done

What you working on?

>haven't gotten to look at the Daemon Codex yet,

I'm in reverse. I need to look at the Chaos Space Marine codex to see what's available for buffs. As right now they still left Burning Chariots as hot garbage (when compared to Exalteds) and I do hate that 2/3 my army is Characters.

>This thousand point character can out melee a 4 point ork

Mkay

>read through the new Daemon Codex
>literally zero mention of Daemons beating Tyranids in any of the new lore
Hive Fleet Kronos 1, Warp-shits 0

I like that Shield captain can be made from any of the custodes boxes.

Does mixing Death Guard and Nurgle Daemons really count as soup? I've always had a small allied group of daemons to go along with my main CSM army.

I'll be starting my bfg tyranid fleet after I get home from work

More like this 180 point custodes fag can turn ghazgjkull thraka inside out like a reversible sweater

Yeah, it really opens up some doors and allows for more

>a hive fleet created solely to defeat chaos
>not even worth a mention in the daemons book

lmao how can Krapnos even recover

Man I'll just run them pure. I play pure with my Carcharodons (which is also one of the reasons I bought the box, I need more transports), I'm not going to play allies now.

It's technically soup, but it's also fluffy, so don't worry about it.

The people who complain about soup are really complaining about unfluffy armies that just take the best option from each and make disgusting WAAC netlists.

Something something npc race

>180 point custodes

Proof? Cause I find it farfetched that he'll be that cheap.

Soup is a shitty meme, ignore soupposters

It makes perfect sense for Death Guard to be played alongside Nurgle Daemons

Realizing I made a mistake in not spray coating white after priming.

>Tyranids Codex
>Not just one or two but several mentions of occasions where Nids BTFO Chaos utterly
>Daemons Codex
>not a single bit of lore of Daemons getting revenge or finding a counter
Nids weren't the ones that needed to recover, lol, they were already winning. Daemons codex literally just allowed that status quo to continue.

>h-ha ha ha, we are not even worth mentioning in player faction book
>t-they didn't stomp us, we are awesome!

NPCs, ladies and gentlemen.

>they never sell it seperate
>you now either have to buy multiple boxes of terminators/jetbikes/guard to make your squads at full strength or run around with understrength units
It's a tyranid prime/neurothrope fiasco all over again

That's because the lore focused on the most interesting part of the new daemon story in Dark Imperium which is the Rift Wars that distracted the Chaos Gods from ending the galaxy. Tyranids are so not a threat that the Chaos Gods preferred to hold a cosmic gladiatorial game rather than pay attention to them.

>Daemons
>player faction
Ahahahahahahaha

>This special character in an elite army is better than a special character in a horde army
user

Nothing wrong with cult marines hanging out with their patron's daemons

yeah, even mixed detachments can make sense.
Faced an IG army with a valhallan detachment to hold the backline a put out fire, and a talaran to outflank. Works well, and fits how the IG would work.

The worst soup is just another form of WAAC faggotry, which will exist and make stupid looking lists that are unfun with or without soup.

One big issue is that Possessed have some very stiff competition in the CSM book. Khorne Berserkers have significantly better melee damage potential, Terminators are more durable and better at range and in melee.

Two buffs in the CSM book that are pretty strong-

Dark Apostle aura buff lets them re-roll all misses in melee

Exalted Champion aura buff lets them re-roll all wounds in melee

daemons dont even care or notice that tyranids exist

theyre about as significant a threat to chaos as the tau are to the entire imperium

I wanna see the Jetbike captain more than anything.
>The terminators can be run in squads of 1
>Comes in a box of 3
>can just a squad of 2 and get a HQ for free out of the box.

Guys, guys, in the grand scheme of things, aren't we all npcs?

>Y-you are NPCs t-too!

Absolute state of NPCfags.

It is one here is an easy way to tell
>has gotten a large model release in the last year or will be getting one soon

>Daddy Emps told us not to be ashamed of OUR dicks

"Soup" is only where it's "taking all the best parts from various factions".

An IG army taking an Inquisitor or Death Guard taking some Plaguebearers or World Eaters taking Flesh Hounds isn't "soup".

>not learning to kitbash and make extra units out of your extra bits.

>Tyranid codex
>Litterally just other armies acting retarded around nids and being surprised and their quotes
>Super amazing wowowow adaptions

Chaos just killed the Hivemind and killed countless of Tyranids in and outside of the galaxy. No need to rub salt in the wound. Kronos is nothing to Chaos which the daemon codex shows to be carving up the galaxy as they like.

>space marines are chaos warriors in space
>stormcast are space marines in fantasy
>Primaris are stormcast in space
FTFY
gold means nothing, mechanically this is more true than most care to realize

Assuming all stormcast are gold is like assuming all space marines are Ultramarines. fucking idiots...

>This character in a melee/shooting army is better at melee than THE special character in a melee focused army

>all these triggered chaoscucks on damage control
Like clockwork lmao

Word Bearers can reliably summon 12PL and 30 Cultists with a DA's 9ld and ATSKNF isn't meaningless

New to the game and I'm interested in playing Guard that has been tainted by chaos. I researched this and found that the 'traitor guard' are a thing. Does anyone have information on how to get more information about them?

You can't teach stupid people. There is no correcting the meme once it's loose. I feel your pain.

>summoning
ayy ell em ay oh
ld9 and atsknf doesnt matter when they actually get shot at though, retard

Finished the main bodies for these techno nomads. Need to decorate them with gizmos and wait for the heads (caped heads, some will have respirators)

Doing a tiny bit of work on the big new GUO. Just filling gaps at the moment, and need to sort out magnetisation. Generally cant work on anything outside of Sunday afternoon because everything's in storage at my parents' while I'm buying and fixing up a house. Old GUO needs some work to build him up to the same size. Either a mound to stand on or a palanquin maybe.

>no argument
>y..you mad

How come Tyranidfags never cease being pathetic?

forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Imperial-Armour-Index-Astra-Militarum-2017
Renegades and Heretics and unfortunately atm they are garbage for zero reasons. Expect fixes eventually

They're called Renegades and Heretics and their rules are in the Forge World Index, be warned they don't really have a proper codex and I don't think they're very good.

>I come here to trigger all the chaos cucks and ruin the thread for everyone
Please just leave. I want to talk about my Goldenbois.

Mate

Word Bearers are most incompetent fucking legion

They literally had to pull a "it was our plan to lose" to make them not look like incompetent retards. It failed

WTF am i even looking at

Knight, on and off project for the past year.

Use regular IG codex and fuck them up with spikes and mutations.

>it's a nidfags try to summon carnac and then pretend its chaosfags fault that the thread it ruined episode

Ghasts from AoS/WHFB painted badly.

>Word Bearers are most incompetent fucking legion
>Beat Ultramarines on Calth

Does that mean Ultramarines are even more incompetent?

He has heavy brain damage from sniffing a lot of resin dust, please understand.

I like that old version.
Maybe it's just proxy