So hear me out lads...

So hear me out lads, I know there has been a huge rash of raping and pillaging on the frontier that isn't due to us but those stinking greenskin hordes. But I smell a business opportunity when I see one! You heard about that adventurer who takes only jobs slaying greenskins for shit pay, but too bad he doesn't see the hidden value

We go in there, loot any corpse of the unlucky male adventurer schmucks, take any girl still breathing and patch them up and send them to run a brothel a partner of mine owns and keep a couple for entertaining the boys working along with the odd extortion gig. I am also sure maybe a couple of them have blueblood in them and we can ransom them off to their families for a lump sum, after we are done having fun with her first. After all they owe us for saving them from the greenskins.

What are the chances that little piece of grudgekeeping shithead will come after us honest folk trying to make a living?

That's not a business opportunity, that's an incredibly desperate plan to lose your virginity.

>take any girl still breathing and patch them up and send them to run a brothel a partner of mine owns and keep a couple for entertaining the boys working along with the odd extortion gig.
So you want to not only use, but keep members of the adventurer's guild alive enough to make the whole guild go after your sorry ass and the only thing you worry about is some goblin killer autist? you're not a smart man.

Most of them are amateurs unlucky enough to end up in some rape pit of a goblin cave, they should be thankful they are not dead.

I don't have the same moral fiber as most of these adventurers do, and neither do the thugs we hire to do our bidding. They s

Your behavior sounds similar to Goblins.

I'd be worried, specially since he's color blind.

Like how adventures who got killed by goblins probably don't have anything worth looting? And what might have been, is probably decomposed/corroded to hell in the filthy conditions of a goblin cave?

Whats stopping us from sending the goblins (female) to the brothel as well?

probably the fact they don't have female goblins

Sounds like a petty minor villain being set up for some adventurers to rightfully kick the crap out of.

>for shit pay
You do realize those adventurer types routinely carry more gold on them than entire towns will ever see? Just one of the random knickknacks he carries on him is worth more than your family has owned in 8 generations.Fuckers like that only care about loot as a means to an end. They're already in the one percent.

Anyway, you forgot rule one: you wanna do something unsavory, make sure its boring. Your letting your pecker guide you, and when has that ever worked out well for anyone? Point is- it's not boring enough. Try harder.

Somewhat low, although you are pissing off any noble who you ransom, potentially several different races and kingdoms, along with the adventurers themselves and to top all that off you're too stupid to realize that most of the adventures who take those jobs a rookie nobodies with next to nothing.

So where does the actual plan start and not a long drawn out suicide attempt?

Ransom Brokering and sexual slavery as the main trade, maybe a side offering of protection jobs. It's not that exciting unless you are in the brothel testing out the goods you just "acquired"

First off, testing out the goods was explicitly suggested. Even mixing the ransoming and the brotheling bits.

Second, when I said boring, I meant something involving numbers. Even if you ran this like a professional, the whole business of pimping and ransoming will get folks hot and bothered.

You know what will get you more rich and never get anybody messing with you? Clerical tax exemptions.

Seriously, just find whatever taxes the church is exempt from. Then exploit the crap out of that. Like day care for instance. Churches are exempt from staff to child ratios. So you can just cage 50 brats in a room and charge a bit less than the other daycares by about a quarter, and voila! Low overhead, easy money, and nobody gets in a fuss. Somebody thinks the kids aren't getting treated right, you explain you're a poor church for a poor community and they're welcome to make a donation. Pocket 90% of it, use 10% to make a nominal improvement. Repeat.

I knew goblin slayer fans are just shitty edgelords.

That sounds like a great business that I totally won't exploit by letting you do as you please but raiding your supply wagons to ensure that the survivors are reunited with their families without me actually having to do the hard work of tracking them down.

You guys are heroes, you just don't know it yet.

It's always wonderful to play criminals as a bard does a lute.

The "brothel" has the family of the captured in waiting, armed with boiling tar and fiery shackles.

It's just the business of war. Profiteering at it's natural conclusion. It's not edgy at all.

>t. edgelord

This. Not only will it make the adventures guild angry, selling slaves and raping people will get law enforcement on your ass. 0/10 not very well thought out

You know, it's not Goblin Slayer I'm worried about. This seems like a good way to get killed by goblins.

What's stopping us from just raping and robbing OP?

The internet.

>Implying I'm not going to hoard onto every piece of scrap metal that's worth a single copper penny until I can sell it off
>Implying I'm not looking after the fair maidens I rescued
>Implying I haven't already returned the noble girls to their fathers
>Implying I didn't set up the commoner girls up in a prosperous city or village with a job and everything
>Implying I'm not going to hunt humans who act like orcs

Call a cleric, we've got third degree burns over here!

user, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I love the idea of chivalrous broke knight.

No. Rape everything. Rape the girls. Rape the goblins. Rape the orcs. Rape the male adventurers.

Can't rape the willing, user.

FIRST POST BEST POST

Is this the rape thread?

I will explain it in simple terms: We form a band of bandits targeting goblin hideout and take what they have and put the women we saved
to work in the sex industry and convince the villages to pay us for exterminating them.

Is that so hard to understand?

Where in the post did user say they didn't understand?