How do human/demon couples fare in your setting, Veeky Forums? Are they impossible? Subjected to intense hostility...

How do human/demon couples fare in your setting, Veeky Forums? Are they impossible? Subjected to intense hostility? Accepted? Outcasts? Are they both happy?

They don't happen. Demons are malevolent beings made from negative emotions. Any relationship they form is either manipulative or a way to take over someone's body. They don't wind up together.

And why do you make this thread so much, OP?

There's already a thread on this fetish

And the mods have allowed it, for the seventh time in under a year. It really activates your almonds.

>That pierced tongue
The more I look at it the more it enrages me at how stupid of an idea it is.

>And the mods have allowed it, for the seventh time in under a year. It really activates your almonds.
Did you ever think that you might be happier if you spent your free time making things that you enjoy, instead of spending all your free time making threads to complain about the mods?

How about you keep this Shit to 1 thread

The pleasure slaves of the third circle routinely have their tongues pierced in this manner. It's all but impossible to speak normally with the pendant dangling from the end of one's tongue, so the succubi learn to be seen and not heard.

Didnt we have 3 threads about this already?

Why did you think that poster was the OP

Human/Daemon couples are not an especially practical thing for either party. Daemons- like other archons- don't have physical form and must possess another willing human being in order to manifest. Additionally, it usually takes an extremely talented exorcist to facilitate the possession, and such rites are usually reserved for the highest ranking clergy. So long as only the devout are present, the hylomorphic form of the archon is manifest as well- but in public they would be limited to the form of the human they are possessing.

Furthermore, netherworlders run on a different time flow when not manifest. Years go by in nethertime whilst only days pass in the material realm. Whereas the archon is otherwise immortal, this means spending a month or so in the material realm means missing a century or more when they return to the netherworld. And finally, if the human host dies for some reason, the archon dies with it.

So you see what I mean by impractical. All the same, the summoning of Succubi remains a popular service requested of the Temple by wealthier patrons. But these are trysts, not relationships (though the succubus is adept at leaving their customers wanting more- incentivizing yet another summoning). This results in a sort of ritualized divine prostitution for the priestesses (or sometimes priests, or occasionally a man's very devout wife willing to undergo possession).

The benefit for the temple is that the offspring of such trysts are cambions, and the third parent- the daemon- has a telepathic link *in nethertime* with the offspring for the duration of their lifespan. Such children usually are literate by the age of one and can recite the entirety of holy texts by the age of three. These chosen make for elite agents of the divine agenda.

Holy fucking shit I never noticed that. Now I'm getting triggered.

The human isn't happy and is in agony every day. The temptation might've been pleasant at first but it's not a poison that is killing them very slowly.

Worst part is that if they don't act fast enough they'll be so lost that the demons themselves will control over them and avoid them to ask for help from others. Demons aren't a snowflake race, they're spirits of evil as they should be.

That tongue piercing makes no sense.

They rarely last longer than a few hours of rape, dismemberment, and disemboweling before the demon finds its next "partner."

At least seven.
But oh wait, BY SHEER CHANCE this time, the one time I do it, will be the time it gets deleted, just watch. Never before and never again.
It can't be because these fetish bait threads are posted by a mod or a close friend of a mod who can get away with shitting up the board every time, oh no that's just me being paranoid! It's just bad luck!

>mod is shit who looks out for buddies

Fuuuuuuck. Yeah I'd do research on this. Make test threads and shit.

There was one game I played where the GM made a setting where in the ancient times Humans and Demons were enemies and fought numerous wars. One day a Human King managed to bring about a lasting peace by viciously destroying his opponents and coordinating with Demon allies to wipe out the the extremist elements of both sides. When the dust settled the Human and Demons signed a peace treaty and began an era of peaceful coexistence.

Fast forward two thousand years years the Humans are the supreme race in the world, the Demons are considered extinct and the offspring of humans and demons are second class citizen. These offspring are called hybrids in this new era and most of them are employed in menial tasks. Some hybrids are custom bred for certain traits and many of the human underworld society conduct breeding programs to breed hybrids with desirable traits.

Some examples

>A human nightclub operator with three different nightclubs with his HQ being inside a major city and is the largest club. It is also a brothel.
>The human is also a pimp and he conducts his business by giving certain select patrons special picks.
>Mr Pimp recently had a goldfish type hybrid come under his employ. This hybrid is a special order, having been ordered by Mr Pimp 17 years in advance.
>A catgirl hybrid who has been employed by Mr Pimp. She loaths Mr Pimp and plots her escape with Goldfish.
>A human bounty hunter who operates a "Catch and Recovery" service for escaped hybrids.
>A snakegirl hybrid who operates as a undercover girl in the brothel for the Hybrid underground.
>A lizard hybrid who works as an assassin for the Underground. This character was the first to be killed when escapees from the brothel that tried to hide in his safehouse were violently recovered by the Bounty Hunter.
>A hybrid of unknown breed disguised as a human working as a detective. He works to solve cases on behalf of his human employers while secretly sending information back to the underground.

No, I actually like angel/demon waifu threads, I just dont like to have 4 at the same time on the board

The tongue piercing keeps the succubus from speaking out of turn, without being unsightly like a gag.

So you are saying that OP is a faggot.