The next coin to moon like Raiblocks

So a lot of us missed the train for Raiblocks sadly. I know nothing can ever be certain. But if you had to take a guess, what coin would you predict will reach the value of what Raiblocks is at now?.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/disney
dragonchain.github.io/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/
discord.gg/4G4EkaK
coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ECA.htm
Posw.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
discord.gg/T8TDsBa
medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xb9YNaSLYlx_3Y9wdQB7FFx7JKitmoylDpP6sO8FeT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanted to invest in Rai blocks but I was a nocoiner and got cucked by limits

REQUEST, have you seen the logo? i like the logo

It would have to have:

1) Low mkt cap.
2) Low price
3) Rising volume
4) Rising price
5) New exciting technology
6) A good developer with quick twitter responses and admissions to mistakes.
7) A snappy name
8) A niche to exploit.

Here you go. You can only buy it on Bit-z exchange. I shilled it last week when it first hit the market at $6 (which is where I got in).

Do some research and you'll see there's potential for $400-600 a coin.

ICX

VEN

PFR

fuck off retards, they can't moon like xrb if they are at million market cap already dumbfucks shills

>Market cap: ?

Lmao

>coin for the exchange of green energy
Oh man, it's like that coin meant to support refugees. Do people come up with these by putting liberal talking points on a dart board?
Shit I'd better program a coin that supports transgender rights.

and dont forget the most important thing:

9) only available on dogshit noname exchanges so it can be pumped +5000% on barely any liquidity!

> DAG based, decentralized smart contract/dApps platform
> DAG based tax evasion/money laundering/privacy coin

Imho there will eventually be one or two DAG based coins which will dominate, and other decentralized ledger projects will have to focus on actual use cases instead of being the n-th shitty pajeet bitcoin/monero/ethereum fork

SKYCOIN, its Like raiblocks, fast, free to send, but it has the potebntial to build stuff on top of it. Call it the ethereum to raiblocks bitcoin

ELIX is the next moonrocket

30 million marketcap (tiny)
is on kucoin, home of all moon shots
no idea what it does but screw it if it gets volume its in orbit

Sagacoin.

maybe. where do I buy this bs

fuck off with skycoin it's literally 95% premined and held by devs

WOW it already hit $21! do you know what made it dramatically dip like that?

Skycoin is too expensive already to moon. Invest anyways though, because fuck the ISPs and big tech companies who have ruined my internet. Im going to buy a miner with my Rai gains and try to network irl to help setup the mesh network.

It's dragonchain. It just keeps going up. It's made by Disney, that gives it a strong promise of success. I guarantee you 10x if you buy tonight.

github.com/disney
dragonchain.github.io/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/

Tick tock, time's almost up. Sign up for Kucoin and use my referral ID as thanks for the gains you will make:
1eur5

Literally deep brain

You think its worth it to trade my XLM for?

Its brand new brah. That just went up yesterday. The market cap is like 16 mil right now.

Ya it is very similar to Powerledger

discord.gg/4G4EkaK someone fucking join so i can stop spammi my link

no and no its not fucking made by disney

Tron.

MYB

Privacy coin with nodes, pos, pow, didn't have an ico, low marketcap and circulating supply. that dip is whales accumulating btw ;)

What is LTC?

Binance, im all in REQ since .13c.
Not taking profits out till $2 by end of Q1

Wish token

Fuck, user im ready to drop 2k on that thing but it feels risky

>too expensive already
haha, just like raiblocks

you mean... UFR?

It already exists and it's called GAY Money. Get in or die poor haha

BURST, brilliant design, $100m market cap, this could be the big one

ITC (unironically)

Ripple.

Go back to /shill

Can't believe no one said BAT yet.

Unironically, this.
Dymaxion gave me a hard-on. If PoCC delivers it'll blow the fuck up.

Well everyone threw that shit in DRGN. Wish me luck

100% Electra

fast as fuck, privacy when you want it, low energy use with NIST5, atomic swapping..sexy af UI...under 20 sats...

dont be stupid user

coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ECA.htm

You're in here shilling req despite a 500k mkt cap when you dismiss ven for a high mkt cap (600m).

If ven is too high too moon, then by your logic so is req.

OP ignore this retard. The real answer is iexec (RLC) and chainlink (link)

Raiblocks is the next Raiblocks, you could have been earlier but you are not too late. You don't have to let yourself be JUSTed like so many others by thinking "I won't buy at the ATH". XRB has broken ATH every other day for over a month now, and the fundamentals are still there for much more upshot.

Getting really sick of stupid meme tech like IOTA and Raiblocks mooning

protip: if someone tells you something that sounds too good to be true, i.e. "hey guys, these other blockchains with multi-billion dollar valuations like ETH and BTC are doing it all wrong, we can actually get instant transactions by using a message-passing model as opposed to a shared-memory model," it is PROBABLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

BTC was important because it resolved a decades-old problem in computer science, in particular distributed systems, called the byzantine generals problem; Raiblocks doesn't even provide a proof as to how they avoid double-spending much less solve this problem in their whitepaper

Same for IOTA

These coins are both going to 0

This. It's like people investing in Ripple without understanding it. Bitcoin is legitimately superior tech to Raiblocks to IOTA. And I say this owning absolutely zero Bitcoin now because the network is just too slow compared to other trustworthy crypto networks. You cannot trust transactions in IOTA or XRB. They are built for speed first and accuracy second and the moment people start losing from it, the price is going to zero.

I have a similar opinion. But you shouldn't disregard DAG technology. It will still find it's killer application.

Wait for the next coin that everyone calls a scam as soon as its posted, it'll probably be that one.

PRL

>Ya it is very similar to Powerledger
So it'll be worth $1?
Amazing!

Want go gamble or invest? Whatever you do, pls hold ETH. It might not 10x but it's sure as hell gona double in coming weeks.

most of these apply to BAZINGA COIN

Solaris TBQH

>ETH will double in coming weeks
Based on what? I'm not seeing it but I'd be happy to see it happen as I've got some pretty sizeable ETH holdings.

Wabi....not even in top 100 market cap. Lots of room for growth. Do your own research but dont take all day(seriously 24 hours from now its gonna be much higher)

POWR

This technology will change the world. Do not miss out...

alright nigger I'm feeling kind so i will give you coins that I'm certain are going to do well.

Funfair obviously its going to hit $1 so you're looking at a 10x.

OST - check out simple token its a great idea, its low market cap, rising price, good dev, good name and a niche and all that other shit. this could skyrocket.

before you call me deluded, i think ark is good for 2018..

settlers ico is good, mcafee shilled it so there will eb a ton of volume so its good to get in i think.

xby is a risky option, but potential to 30-40x. they have testnets coming up and their release this year, with a listing on binance in the near future. if the tech proves to work well, this nigga is going top 20. if it doesn't you will lose. high risk but high reward. its on cryptopia now. see the 1 month charts, its looking fucking ripe.

deep brain is pretty good but its obviously being shilled right now. wait for a dip then get in.

sia is a safe pick for some solid gains as is omg.

so basically i was you id have fun as my surefire 10x, ost as my trump card and xby are my high risk high reward coin.

hope you do research on this shit and buy in cause desu its important. because if you do the research and actually like the shit, you will hold through funding and have a strong hander that will hold better. dont just buy random shit.

sorry i wrote settler ico i meant SETHER ICO

ELECTRA lambo incoming

Posw

See the upcoming features for late January/early February and tell me it won't reach 20k sat:

>Masternodes
>TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
>CCPOS - Cross Chain Proof Of Stake
>Atomic Swaps
>Rebrand To Stakenet (STAKE)
>Listed on new exchanges to allow swapping to a new chain that is capable of running TPOS
>Pooled Masternodes on Poswallet.com
>Treasury Fund
>Private Transactions

Everything is working on their testnet that is open to the public. Just join our Discord and download the new client and test it out. We are testing for the last small bugs before release.

POSW is also Ledger supported, lowest marketcap ledger coin out there.

>More Info: Posw.io

>Whitepaper: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0

>Discord: discord.gg/T8TDsBa

>Info on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake: medium.com/poswallet-weekly/posw-weekly-ccpos-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-de1ac87055cd

SUB
POWR
WABI
ICX
QSP

OST is really promising. People are sleeping on it right now but this is easily a 500m coin in todays market.

absolutely, I'm only holding 5k of the shit right now but going to accumulate more over time.

this is your next chance

One crypto to moon them all.

>OST

Looked somewhat promising until you begin looking at the team. Jews in leadership positions and almost all pajeet developers.

DBC, obviously.

Since no one has said it, look into ENG. Only $4 right now, hitting $5 tomorrow, rising high in Q1 2018.

Seriously, UFR is at a perfect time to buy. It’s going to the moon with or without you

Unironically, Paccoin

ENG is the most certain moon mission. Just look at their team smart money is flowing in right now. $1000+ project long term.

>Jews in leadership positions and almost all pajeet developers.
Yeah, major problem there. Ideally you'd want jews in leadership and Europeans/Asians in development.

This

These here are good points. The tech is absolutely not proven, and dare I say a pretty fucking important thing like double spending is not assured to not happen. If they can pull this off, good, but until then they're potential time bombs.

What are you guys' opinions about XLM btw?

Yep

>control+f coin I'm currently accumulating
>0 results
not sure if this is good or bad.
I plan to make a thread to help poor Veeky Forumsnessmen out ounce I'm finished. I've seen several threads of the coin and a lot of the comments are "delete this and keep accumulating you idiot".

vechain and icx

oh please tell us your coin pajeet

PASC

Infinite scaling
no blockchain bloat(blockchain only needs last 100 blocks to work)
0 confirmation transactions (instant transactions)
0 fee (first operation in block)
ZCashs privacy in a future update

new wallet soon

trading on poloniex

low cap

"could achieve 72000 transactions per second with the storage of a bitcoin node"
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341

trying to get onto new exchanges:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xb9YNaSLYlx_3Y9wdQB7FFx7JKitmoylDpP6sO8FeT8

If you bought bat at ico you'd still be down in btc value and not even 2x for 6 months of waiting

Substratum.

thats why you should look into PASC.

PASC is a blockchain and does almost the same as raiblocks (instant,0 fee, but also privacy like zcash)

not pajeet and I won't. sry mate.
don't even know if this shit will work out.

It's an obvious scam. I looked into it and I remember it not having the team listed anywhere, no technical detail, and the thing uses POW as far as I know

i see this as a positive haha. pajeet leads would be a serious problem, but they are fine when they are coding etc. jewish leadership in companies your investing in is also a positive in my book.

See you in a few weeks ;)

oh kek.

good luck then. its not like you can try the network/wallet and see that devs are very active in discord.

you were most likely the same idiot saying raiblocks is an scam because of the exchange when i was shilling it back in october. i made my fortune already. hf staying poor.

sounds like XLM

crap, I was thinking of FLASH