Peter Wojack

has anyone noticed how red peter schiff is becoming, and it isn't just the lighting there are plenty of new photos this year where he is pink af. HOLY SHIT BIZ, the pink wojack isn't just a meme? it's reeeeeeaaaaaaal

inhales* AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
BTFO PETER

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erikfinman/status/943993069732478976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>every crypto moons while gold and silver stagnate

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY WHY DIDN'T I BUY BITCOINNNNNNNNN

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

You got good eyes OP. Definely noticed that

He is becoming a real life wojack... do I smell a new meme?

This is why I come to Biz

I love it.

can someone please illustrate a pink wojack version of peter? I will pay you lmao

hes just red from his constant sunbathing in SEA

hes a fag but gold/silver will be a smart asset to own in the future regardless. lol@these faggots thinking its a good idea to have all their capital in cryptocurrency

ill do it for free if you keep this thread alive for 30mins

Peter is that you? How pink is your skin right now?

Bigga is living it up in the Bahamas on his gold money while fiatcucks and coincucks rage

Takes a lot of alcohol to keep bashing BTC and to live with never having bought in.

i will keep it alive user
he is buying a yellow rock & selling a yellow rock element

Peter Schiff is pretty much the original bitcoiner. Every small financial issue to him is the death of everything and everyone should keep all their money in a speculative commodity that he wants to go up.

The only good thing about him is how much he trigger crypto kiddie folks when he debates them. I've seen at least a few big advocates melt down because he pointed out all their flaws and they just went "so is gold, omg" and that's even funnier because both speculators are oblivious to the mirror they're talking to.

fucking laughing so hard right now im sorry for peter and his father. I hope gold moons to 5k so he can at least be a somewhat less poor wojack.

used to watch a heap of his videos back in 2011/2012 when he was shilling emerging markets hardcore. eventually tuned out because the truth is that the entire global financial system is fucked. haven't watch a video of his in years.

holy fuck this is so true, he is constantly shilling his bags. the only think that could make it more perfect is if his last name was Shill & he bought LINK

Peter? na jk. dude who cares anyone can buy 500 bucks worth of silver. it takes a biznessman to buy high.

Top fucking kek

ahahahaha good lord user, i'm at a loss for words. that needs to be in a museum. thank u

Reddening of the skin is a pretty good indicator of circulatory issues like people who are about to have a heart attack.

"the peter wojack show" do doo dah doop doo (intro song jingle*)

If he was young today he'd be hard into bitcoin, link, and everything else. Running around telling people he knew it was a good idea all along. After all of it crashes into the dirt he'd tell people how he made a ton from it back then and it's only a matter of time until bitcoin moons again. It's the classic speculators gamble. The people he debates use the same stuff to pitch bitcoin as he does gold. They just tend to be more sensitive.

dude i'm right in between ages

I listend to peter schiff all along, but also was into bitcoin in 2014

I replaced my bitcoins along the way, but somehow lost courage about 12 months ago and sold my last 20 btc for gold

devestaing right?

well yes, but I did manage to find some old wallets, with some btc, and more in altcoins

so i have a stack of precious metals and the same in crypto

am i gonna make it bros

ME BUY SHINY ROCK

ME NO UNDERSTAND STOCKS
STOCK MAKE BUBBLE

ME NO UNDERSTAND CRYPTO
BITCORN MAKE BUBBLE
BITCORN NO VALUE

SHINY ROCK MAKE VALUE
ME TRADE SHINY ROCK FOR GREEN PAPER
GREEN PAPER HAVE VALUE

Kek

LOL BIGCOIN IS THAT YOU. NOOO OO GODD.

I agree with him that crypto is a bubble, it will pop eventually but it's not clear when. I just think it's worth it for the great majority of us to be in this before it eventually becomes sensible. The risk/reward is in favor of gambling your money on a crypto for the next 6-12 months and hope you win enough you can retire. His business is probably taking a big hit now that people are opting for crypto rather than buying gold off him. Instead of fighting this on television he should take advantage and profit off it like everyone else. He's probably qualified to advise people on cryptos to buy.

trigger warning
twitter.com/erikfinman/status/943993069732478976

samesiess

>on a crypto for the next 6-12 months

good luck with that. once new money entering < old money leaving = crash

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE BUYING DIGITAL BEANIE BABIES INSTEAD OF GOLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why would old money leave?

heres another one

oh gawd what have they done to rune?

Fucking hell. Kek so much