>diety
>not having a deity of fad diets
Step the fuck up, son.

Welcome to American spelling
>aluminum
>nucular

>fedora
>tipping

What's wrong with rouge? You wanna look pretty while adventuring, don't you?

So that poor fucker is just a synonym for ''things I don't like'' at this point, right? I wonder what he's doing now. Did he even DO anything in the first place, or did he just happen to be guilty of being unattractive with a hat on?

>defending people who butcher the language.

not the user you respond to, mouthbreather. but you missed his point.

why is "fedora tipping" even associated with typos? that poor fucker in the pic is just becoming "something someone does that i dislike" instead of a meme about autists using fedoras

Because fedora wearers are associated with ridiculous viewpoints?
It's also not a typo if you actually believe that is how a word is spelled, it's just ignorance. Typo is when you mash buttons.

... Are you seriously telling me that you believe that people who make spelling mistakes are some sort of ideological movement?

>not believing in the supernatural is ridiculous

>ice cream
>diapers
>Taxation plans
>Nouns
>Pieces of eight

I think most reasonable people do not find the atheism to be the ridiculous part of a fedora's lord belief system, but rather how they envision atheism to be the summit of enlightenment and how they talk about themselves and others.

Some of the dumbest people I know are atheist. And some of the smartest people I know are religious or agnostic. Surely there are smart atheists and dumb religious folk, and may even be the majority. But most fedoralords think themselves smart for the sole reason they aren't religious, while in any other subject they are mostly incredibly dumb. And often their decision to not be religious has more to do with challenging convention or pissing of daddy than actually having came to that conclusion through 'science' or philosophy. So yes, Fedoralords due represent a ridiculous viewpoint, even if it coincidentally matches something else that is correct.

A broken clock is still right twice a day and all that.

>that poor fucker in the pic is just becoming "something someone does that i dislike" instead of a meme about autists using fedoras
Pretty much, because neckbeards are a nice, safe, easy target for cowards to make fun of.

I think the biggest sign of that is the evolution of the fedora stereotype. First it was just nerds who tried and failed at being classy. Then it became atheists. Then it was fused with "Nice Guys" (themselves a weird multi-stereotype, since they're simultanously dorky doormats, AND bitter /r9k/ woman-haters). Then they were MRAs. Then they were pick-up artists (while still being Nice Guys). I've seen several attempts at connecting them with both SJWs and alt-righters.

And now they're people who spell words wrong, I guess.

There’s nothing wrong with being any of those things.

>There’s nothing wrong with being any of those things
take a good, hard look at those things, look for pictures of these foul humans then come back and tell me if that's not wrong

>he doesn't refer to Death as a diety

Okay, back.

It’s not wrong. Get over it.