/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/17a7pOPgy_p4EcaNLnN0cMmsRLXqHQqOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pasille a big fat ho

This one is a goodie. Shame it rarely gets posted b/c it's really long.

I made trash OC so that I can shitpost about having made something.

Pasille is big and fat with my child because I ho her with my dick!

>Airhead Succuboss Oka-San

So superior.

Uncensored version: drive.google.com/drive/folders/17a7pOPgy_p4EcaNLnN0cMmsRLXqHQqOc

Great companion list imo

Uncensored version:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/17a7pOPgy_p4EcaNLnN0cMmsRLXqHQqOc

Viewing in google drive is so cumbersome. Too bad.

Mystery Box (Temporary)

Mystery box

AS Oka-chan
LS Waifu.

Here you go then

>Adorable Sorcerer Daughter
>Airheaded Succuboss Oka-San

autism special back on the menu boys

Kindred spirit.

Thank you, that is very kind.

>Female
Don't want to change

>High Elf
Hot AND magically talented

>Mage
Magic focused
>Elementalism (Fire)
>High Elementalism (Wind)
Fire, Wind, and lightning all at my fingertips
>Arcane Rituals
Always got 10 spells ready to go
>Arcanize
Extra powerful and flashy
>Nature Magic
Little extra healing and stuff

>Seekers Map
Very useful for quests
>Sex Goddess
Supernaturally beautiful and sexy
>Luck
More likely to succeed
>Profession (Enchanting)
I can enchant any loot we find
>Stylish
Very heroic
>Legendary Weapon (Sword)
When spells fail
>Perfect Body
Don't have to worry about bodily functions or pregnancy

>Increased Libido
Not really a problem given choice below and party of five
>Bottom Bitch
Companions have needs
>Lightweight
Will avoid drinking and will be with companions when it does happen
>Milking
Bit of a sexy inconvenience
>Double Trouble
Two rivals to defeat, don't think they'd work together except in extreme circumstances
>Magic Sensitive
Hopefully Plot Armor and companions help make this not to big of a deal most the time

>Plot Armor
Don't have to worry about dieing
>Upgrade
Slightly less horrific when I lose

>Enhanced Cum
Easier to deal with than racism, sexism, or slavery
>Miscasts
Magic is powerful but risky
>Side Effects
Potions are useful but risky
>Lewd Fauna
Danger of being defeated
>Lewd Flora
See above
>Lewd Traps
See above, companions will always come to rescue
>Mana Tanks
Very hot since I'm big time magic user
>Monster Girls
Sometimes troublesome, sometimes hot. Both maybe?
>Lewd Monsters
Danger of being defeated
>Beauty
Lots of qts

>The Greatest Hero
There will be much hardship and rape, but my companions and I will eventually become the greatest of heroes

>Sinrith
Rogueish skills and ability to make all kinds of potions is really helpful. As "bottom bitch" I'll have to help with her perpetual horniness
>Ysolda
Can help defeat biggest most powerful enemies. I'll have to massage and relax her afterwards
>Garona
Versatile fighter perhaps with some ranger type skills. I'll take care of her high libido and "pretty elf" kink
>Askara
Important for healing and protection. Can help me with my milk issue and help bear the burden of the "bottom bitch" drawback
>Tamuura
Can tank in combat and cheer the group up with jovial demeanor. I'll have to take care of her needs along with the others

>Sofiel
Obsessed with my impossibly sexy looks and angry that I'm used for sexual relief by my adventuring party instead of settling down with a straight-laced Angel like herself, Sofiel seeks to punish me and take out the sexual frustration of her chaste life on me
>Hythonia
Hearing of my legendary beauty and deeds, she will come out of solitude to track me down and make me hers

That's the last of it. Enjoy!

I'm a powerful elven mage of supreme beauty and magical power adventuring in a lewd world. I plan on eventually becoming the greatest of adventurers, though I imagine it will take many years. I have no worries about dieing, but will face unpleasant consequences and setbacks when defeated. I have a healer follower who helps me with everything and we join a party of rough and tumble fighter types that are thankful for our magical support, but cannot control their urges to use their physical strength to use us to relieve their high warrior libidos. On the way to becoming the world's greatest adventurers, we will have to face powerful rivals, but we as a group can take them on even if it takes a long time.

I’m going to make more trash OC. What should it be?

Trash as in poor quality, or trash as in fetishbait?

Nice build Angel, I always enjoy your lewd builds. I thought you would go straight for the dragon dick, but you surprisingly didn't.

por que no los dos, amigo?

I don't know your fetishes, friend.
However, you could try to make something with a unique concept. If its wacky or strange, it will more than make up for the lack of polish.

I’m not worried about the writing bit. It’s going to look like shit no matter what I do, and I have plenty of ideas. I’m just asking the thread so I don’t go off on a tangent and make useless trash, as opposed to trash (standard).

Thanks! I think people sometimes read a bit to much into my builds and stories.

Dungeons and Deviants CYOA: (+80)

Race:
>Human

Class:
>Mage

Talents:
>Arcane Rituals: Arcanize (-30)

Perks:
>Trump Card: [Future Sight] (-20)
>Bag of Holding (-2)
>Sex God (-10)
>Pheromones: [Human] [Female] (-5)
>Luck (-7)
>Profession: [Enchanting] (-7)
>Way Stones (-2)
>Economist (-10)
>Sliver Tongue (-10)
>Planeswalker (-30)
>Perfect Memory (-5)
>Perfect Body (-5)

Drawbacks:
>Destructible Armour (+5)
>Increased Libido (+5)
>Lightweight (+5)
>Milking: [Balls] (+5)
>Double Trouble (+5)
>Annoying Fairy (+5)

Death:
>Plot Armour: Upgrade (-2)

The World:
>Enhanced Cum (+5)
>Lewd Fauna (+5)
>Lewd Flora (+5)
>Lewd Traps (+5)
>Cursed Loot (+5)
>Parasites (+5)
>Mana Tanks (+5)
>Lewd Puzzles (+5)
>Slavery (+5)
>Lewd Monster (+5)

Mission:
>Bully

Companions:
>Elenwen: [Female] [High Elf] [Spellblade] (-5)
>Askara: [Female] [Draenei] [Lightbinder] (-5)
>Nagaira: [Female] [Dark Elf] [Blackguard] (-5)

Rivals:
>Meredith: [Female] [Human] [Weapon Master]
>Brynhild: [Female] [Human] [Warlord]

So I finally pulled my head out of my ass and started making a CYOA, it's actually pretty enjoyable so for, but I don't want to get burnt out before I even started you know?

I hope you like Warhammer 40,000, and don't worry, it wont be overly obnoxious or any shit like that.

Can you put back on your trip so that I can filter you.

I hope the lamenters are in it.

Why? What did I say wrong?

I'm only doing the Loyalist Founding Chapters right now, but if the feedback is good then you can expect additions to it.
The Lamenters are a personal favourite so if any additions are made then they well definitely be in there.

You should probably put something saying Luna is immune to Lone Wolf. Otherwise it makes it an easy freed 15 points and no rival.

Challenge mode: I'm a strong, independent woman who don't need no man.

> Human Female (+5)
> Multiclass (-15) Mage/Thief
> Thieving (-10)
> Stealth (-10)
> Shadow Magic (-20)
> Herblore (-10)
> Nature Magic (-10)
> Shapeshift (-20)
> Arcane Rituals (-10)

> Gamers Sight (-7)
> Silver Tongue (-10)
> Way Stones (-2)
> Perfect Body (-5)
> Perfect Memory (-5)
> Bag of Holding (-2)
> Luck (-7)
> Gender Bender (-2)

> Sexism (+5)
> You and Me (+5)
> Lone Wolf (+15)
> Double Trouble (+5)

> Rewind Time (-10)
> Upgrade (+40)

> Rival: Luna
> Rival: Meredith (Gender-Bent)

> Quest: Greatest Hero!

Mechanically speaking, Arcane Rituals + Shadow Magic gives me some quick escape options, while Shapeshift lets me take full advantage of Stealth's sneak attacks. Nature Magic also plays well with Herblore. So far, so good.

The downside is my only adventuring companion is technically insanely in love with me, and every time we go adventuring together she suffers Yet Another Fate Worse Than Death. Poor Luna!

More annoying still is that jackass Meredin, who always takes the credit for my hard work and claims I'm "destined for his harem!" Stupid fuckboy.

It might take me a few centuries--okay, millennia--to get through this in one piece, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm going to be the greatest heroine in the world! Eventually.

>expecting tok to balance his cyoas

He never does that

I don't like your builds and would be quite happy to not have to hide each post you make about them

The Lamenters really hit that soft spot in my heart when I read their story. I hope they survive what ever comes at them next, but with how things might go Guileman might accuse them of being Heretics.

I’d like to announce the opening of a collaborative project! All authors, established and aspiring, are invited to submit a city for Customary Change of Citizenship. In keeping with Winter 2016’s project, submissions are encouraged to vary their themes of fantasy and technology, resulting in a city you can share with /cyoag/.
I’ve set the deadline for February 5th, 11:59 PM Eastern, which I hope is reasonable. You can reach me through Discord, or simply by replying to this post. From there, I’ll look over your submission, and try to get it in best shape for presentation. And while I’d love to help everyone to submit something we’re both proud of, I may have to cut cities for CYOA size or city reasonableness. So do try to color within the lines a little bit, okay?
Thanks, love you, see you in three weeks!

I'll try to post these with regularity over the next few weeks, for those who finish a submission can reply to these.

What's wrong with my build?

>room type
virtual cyberpunk space station mix multitudes of separate modules to simulate an environment
>entrance method
Touchy feely I'm not creative enough
>items
>>>/comfytown/
auto Veeky Forums
jam session (you know I'm fucking blasting kavinsky in this cunt) 8
Normie Station 9
Gaymen Piisii 10
Stronk Gear 11
Fully loaded 12
/diy/ Zone 13
Veeky Forums hell yeah (getting that car that drives through space from heavy metal) 14
Veeky Forumsbulous (gotta fit the setting) 15
Aesthetics
>extras
redesign
interbot 9001
lasting effects
reality convert
hq hq
charm cognition
/d/ enchant
data center
machine learning
size up size down
min-max +1 item

If you please, would you kindly link the Winter 2016 collaborative project so that those who are less familiar can try to stay in keeping with it?

>What's wrong with my build?

I don't like any of your builds. They are nothing to me but long blocks of text that you never seem to stop reposting and I would be quite happy to never see them again.

Sure! Although I have to say, it's hell to try to compare yourself to SDA like this

How is Astrid so fucking perfect?

This is a brand new build for a new cyoa. I've never posted it before. It doesn't have long blocks of text.

Originally I thought this was just some guy being edgy, then I realized he was just telling angelanon to shut the fuck up.
Therefore let me be the first to join him in telling Angelanon to shut the fuck up, just because you're female doesn't stop you being a 5'6" 180lb monstrosity trying to camwhore on a Ruthenian seedpicking discussion group
Also I, for one, would like to see another CYOA with Lamenters and other /goodguy/ Chapters included

>This is a brand new build for a new cyoa. I've never posted it before. It doesn't have long blocks of text.

At first I didn't mind your builds but you never stopped posting them every time with out fail for attention and now I never want to ever see any of your builds again. Just put your trip back on so that I can filter you please.

This version is incomplete. The full one was posted a few threads ago.

I thought something was off. Wasn't there a corgi?
I'll have to have some stern words with the guy who gave me these.

>5'6" 180lb

I'm way smaller than that.

I have the right to post new builds just like anybody else.

I'm making the W40K CYOA, tell me the other /goodguy/ Chapters you want to see and I'll make it happen :)

Ah yes, all 180 lb's on your 5' tumblrina frame that destroys the suspensions of the buses you must take to collect your biweekly NEETbux must coagulate in a really swell manner
Fuck off, you suck and nobody likes you. Your posts are garbage as are all of your opinions

>I have the right to post new builds just like anybody else.

I never said you didn't, All I'm asking you is to put on your trip so that I can filter you please.

Thanks, found them. There WAS a corgi.

Yo so I'd like to see two kinds of 40k CYOA's honestly:

One would be Choose Your Crusade. So congrats Battle-Brother, you're a Spehss Mahreen. Choose your weapons, members of your squad, and what filthy Xenos you'll be purging. I think just for variety you should have 10 different chapters but they're from all different foundings. Now I'm an Abnett fan so I'd like to see the Iron Snakes because I like how they have unique flavour whilst also being generally Codex-compliant, and they care about the common person whilst remaining aloof super soldiers.

The other 40k CYOA, maybe one I'll make now, is just straight Dark Heresy. Here's your Rosette, select your gear and bros/waifus, the bad guy(s) are thattaway, leave no stone unturned, young Inquisitor! And don't mind all those crazy Puritan ravings, read the book, it's totally safe!

why is 80 kg seen as overweight? That sounds healthier than being stick thin at 50.

Race
>Human -0
Class
>Warrior
>Strength 70
>Endurance 60
>Agility 50
>Duelist 30
Perks
>Gamers Sight 23
>Seekers Map 18
>Bag of Holding 16
>Luck 9
>Profession, Enchanting 2
>Way Stones 0
>Magic Resistance, Magic Immunity -20
>Preparation -30
>Elemental Resistance, Immunity -40
>Perfect Body -45
Drawbacks
Now there's a lot of easy ways to get free shit and break this cyoa so I'm going to abuse a bunch of them
>Hyper fertile -40
Having perfect body makes this drawback do literally nothing
>Double Trouble -35
>You and me, Lone Wolf -15
>Annoying Fairy -10
She shouldn't last long with lone wolf.
>Lewd Flora -5
>Parasites 0
Death
>Plot Armor
Quests
>Game Master
>Greatest Hero
>Guild Wars
Companions
lol
Rival
>Luna
Accept her as a party member. She gets dead soon after. Don't really care.
>Meredith
Same as above but agree to go with her as her slave. She shouldn't last long as I think that would qualify as me being her companion.
I use Preparation to get together a shitton of cardboard and duct tape to use as material for refining my enchanting. Probably a few other nice battery powered things like a hotplate, some power tools, crap like that. When I'm sure I'm prepared and ready to go, I go find somebodies Tesla, grab on to it and say I'm ready to go. After I get there I'll go on a few low risk missions to get my obnoxious hangers on dead. Then start focusing on figuring out enchanting. Once I'm confident in my enchanting skills I'll enchant the car and make a sealed suit of armor in an attempt to keep out the rape/bugs. Then I'll travel around the world collecting shit to make better enchantments, and making cards out of them. Hopefully I'll be able to complete the other quests from there. Alternatively, nothing goes as planned and I get turned into a fuckslave by bugs/plants/demons or whatever. Although the luck perk and my physical abilities should make success not especially difficult.

No prob, thanks for posting it (I was just about to). I remembered cause I browsed that thread yesterday.

I'm 6' and I'm nearly 62kg, if someone is around 5'6" and 80kg then thats a big problem

I'm not that person, but being 140 lbs at 6 feet tall is seriously underweight for both men and women.

there's a zombie epidemic, but the zombies react differently to you. They don't attack you and actually follow your commands. A zombie eats a tissue you jacked off into and seems to restore some of its personality. Pick your goals/companions/whatever.

ignore him. Stop taking bait.

There’s trash, and then there’s /trash/

This.

180 is when you're first considered overweight for a 6 foot tall person. Depends how much muscle you have, though.

140 at 6ft is the lower end of normal
so you'd would be edging towards under weight

180 at anything under 5ft5 would be coincided Obese

this seems faster.

meant to tag
not
it was a long shift,

Male, Human, Rogue (80)

Thieving, Sleight, Stealth, Shadow (20)

Gamers Sight, Map, Bag Luck (-1)

Double Trouble, You and Me (9)

Rewind Time (-1)

Antimale Sexism (4)

Monstergirls, Theocracy (7)

Mission: Guardian

Partner: Morgana

Rivals: Selenia, Selena

I'm a formidable thief that's protecting Morgana from the Corrupt Church. Selene was a part of the conspiracy to seal Morgana away and has taken interest in me as Morgana's Guardian. Selenia was an Angel with the church that watched as they grew more and more corrupt, eventually falling. "Onichan" will do his best to protect Morgana from the church while being hunted by a pair of supernatural Yanderes.

>compare yourself to SDA
i'm helping him though

kind of

>Ruthenian seedpicking discussion group

finding more and more convoluted ways to mangle "japanese cartoon imageboard." is still my favorite modern meme.

>you need to take Multiclass to take stuff from both Ranger and Rogue or from both Mage and Sorcerer
Dropped

The fact that you didn't title that pic Doggie Howser M.D. sickens me

>doesn't specify men or women
>source: none
Really scientific chart you've got there, mate.

Bmi is bs anyway. It doesn't effectively account for muscle mass.

What are some CYOA's that are focused on being alone? Like, the opposite of a waifu cyoa, instead of getting companions you are on your own.

This kinda fits

real life

Some people get all up in a tizzy over the weirdest things.

>tfw no gobbo gf to grind The Binding of Isaac with

There had better be Imperial Knights and Titans