How thw FUCK do you beat this

How thw FUCK do you beat this

shoot it until it dies

Hit it with your sword.

Death from above

>Meltagun

It might be big for a miniature but I'm sure you could still stomp it out. No need to be be afraid.

Lascannons do a number on it. Take it down to half wounds and it hits on fucking 5+s.

Turn one.

Need you even ask?

How about some finesse, yeah? You can still do it turn one no less.

My plasma cannon dev squad with a lieutenant would do the trick too. Throw a strategems in for extra death.

>Can’t deepstrike in melta range due to massively cheap bubble wrap
>ok I guess I’ll just single-shot these plasmaguns
>better not overcharge due to malanthrope. Hit on 4s, can no longer generate extra hits from regiment tactics
>wound on 5s
>he still gets a save

It’s cool dude you just need about 90 shots.

I don't. Because it's a distraction.

Stab
Lots of stab

You drop 9 inches away, plenty of distance to get that second die with plasmaguns, and rolling orders help for rerolls to hit and wound to kill it. Bubble wrapping seems to be a thing people may or may not do, I've had a 60/40 split until the second match where they do it after realizing how painful 2 10 mans and a command team all packing plasma can hurt first turn. Saving on a 6 in unlikely so having to save multiple times in a row adds up, and for the Malanthrope I've to actually see anyone use it in person.

But that's just near my neck of the woods, results may vary for you.

Yea I typically people who know how to play the game.

Hit it with a thunder hammer repeatedly

One more time from the top, chief. Maybe this time you could try writing it in coherent English?

Artillery. Big guns never tire, my friend.

He means that if the nid player were to put a model 3-18" away, you couldn't deep strike into rapid fire range on that side of the model. That's not exactly difficult to do.

Just shoot it with a couple of anti-tank weapons. It's the same as any other tank in the game.

Basilisks. If that doesn't work, More Basilisks.

is it actually worth fielding now?

Not really. It's dramatically less effective against all non T8 targets than an exocrine and only marginally better against T8+ while still costing more. They're also totally worthless against infantry/heavy infantry units whereas the exocrine is very effective against them.

They're no longer totally useless, but they're generally inferior to Eoxcrines in most instances while also costing more.

That is the colour scheme I've been looking for to paint my 'nids. I have tried over and over for a scheme with red+purple but my attempts always end up clashing and making the model look like a toy.

It is possible, you have shown me the light, thank you user.

Praise the Emperor

Lots of explosives