Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Orc Overdrive Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6BcGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who would be the first princess you guys would rescue?

Repost
First glance looks promising for a really good page

I like the description of the mountain and its tribe, neat enough.

Smoking Boar sounds tasty but Animal Parts from the picture at least seems a little gross.

Seems like regular orc culture, power gained through nemesis system assassinations.

Wonder how they actually keep Orc Princess in prison in the tower and it might not even be a bad end for people to let her get a little brainwashing first before rescue.

Like others have mentioned, was surprised just how much of card traits remained. Especially that first line. I approve though.

Dust: Battle cocaine. +History is vague enough that it could give battle skill, war knowledge, or whatever else you need.
Manual: Less magical but could be interesting depending just how far reaching the knowledge is.
Totem: Way less magical, sadly, but more cultural history now. Probably sad for the pregnancy fetish people who dont get to keep their kids.

Bearserker: Neat generally good fighter with nice design. Good overall.
Hawker: Oh, I like her, maybe I'll take her over the Princess......
Ocre: Sure she isnt supposed to be in the large beast section? Haven't used the term Ocre before but the design is very well done on her. Very powerful looking.

Babi: Giant monkey monsters. Not feeling the orc vibe connection with them other than Orcs generally living with dangerous things.
Rhino: Reminds me of the Skyrim giants that kept Mammoths, getting the same feeling as that.

Companions are the highlight of this page. Rest is either well done or decent but more what I would expect for Orc and I generally dont save her in my primary group anyways.

right so imma bout to drop some heavy info so lets start of light with the completed companion exp chart for those that didnt see it

its still open for changes if yall wanna suggest anything else, otherwise ill get to workin on the stat sprites so we can finally put it in the main gen imgur

Shame it's not 1920X1080 or even a 16:9 ratio.

we're leaving room for expansion.

Then I look forward to it.

right so the times is finally here, time for us to start hamemring out gen5exp.
This is the current roster with the biggest contenders in terms of options, though feel
free to bring up other possible options if youd like

>Devil
new sprite woo! Pretty forward n set gal, havent seen many tryin to push her off
>Boss
yall remember breeding season? Its dead, but towergirls lives on! And her legacy with it!
havent seen anyone really complain about her either
>Farmer
folk seem to like her
>Dryad
has quite few design choices to choose from
>Aztec/Chi
fairly popular and set gal it seems
>Triton
replaced siren, havent wintess any rage about that, prolly because folk suggested her
>Oread
redesigned to be the trap of the gen, biggest competitor is the buttler. I like her new toga style, but her old outfit is in the options if folk prefer it. It should also be noted that if buttler isnt picked then he will still show up in the caravan gen
>Raptor
replaced DAHNKEY
>Pixie/Nyixie/Nypmh/WildforestLoli/Whatever
havent heard love nor hate for her, cute design though
>I keep forgetting the fucking name!
based on that one crazy pathfinder monster that does crazy birth stuff I think, seemed popular
>Trash/Racoon
folk loved her design, im not sure where her stats will go if she does make it on though
>Psionic
originally made as a mentally handicapped/lobotomized princess. Lot of us agreed that we werent comfortable
making a princess like that. Eversor wont draw one like that, and I certainly wont edit/stat one like that. Sorry but even I have my limits

aside from that her new status is more of an alien esque gal, the sprite you see here is just a placeholder I grabbed from the Mother gam
>Mimic2
another big point of contention, some like her, some dislike her, most of the dislike seems to come from her
designs fleshyness
>Tiefling
is cute, nuff said
>Oroboros/Lizard/Saurian
apparently /trash/ made their own Oro because they didnt like her? dunno, but some folk said she was cute also

Nah, nothin' in the stats I'd change that wouldn;t just be personal nit-picks.

>cont.

>Heroine
ah the big Kahoona of turmoil, shes got two gals vying for her postion. Culler and Justice...gal thing, point
being lots of folk like her, and dislike her. She was one of the original BRoquest gals though

>Aasimar
the sexy to tieflings cute, so yeah half-angel vs half-devil?

>Lion
so we meet again! some folk want a kitty, some want chocolate

>Modron
another qt, though some anons seem to either not know what she is or not like her different design. Though
some folk certainly do like her

>Sea dragon
back again from the lost fake gen, to recalim her throne! She's absolutely getting a redesign, and considering
she replaced Ryu, maybe her new sprite can look more like one of them eastern sea dragons? I forget the name of em

anyhow, the steps are before you, im gonna give yall some time to bust one another chops over what you want, and then
we can do a "vote" of sorts, though it'll mostly consist of you telling me what 3 princesses you like least and what
3 princesses you like most. As always, votes are to be through email-steam-or discord

Princess Discussion of the Day #138
Scorpion Princess

Breaks the kingdom name format just slightly with "Arid & Desolate" Kingdom for three words.

Centaur girl where the -taur part has its own face and will likely kill you. Reminds me of that Darksouls spider boss. Need those Anti-taur edits.

It never dawned on me before that she is basically the same as Drider with 3/4 Cons instead of the normal amount of two. Dangerous plus a "Wheres the vagina" joke. She even does the Cork thing from Manticore though I'll admit I do not know who came first.

Main difference is just how deadly she is and how much more into pain you have to be with her compared to Drider.

She has the Bravery Idol because you'll need it to be with her. Worship could be a detriment if the stubborn warriors are a liability. Renounced at least has sexy side effects and makes you get along with Scorpion better.

Lust bonus seems painful but that is probably a plus for those that want this princess. For instant orgasms I'll take Dragon Princess I.

I did have picture selected I promise

I'm gonna need more pics of the Babi in action.

It says primate, but i can't shake 'wolf with arms'.

Pretty good rundown overall. If I don't mention a Princess then I think she's fine the way she is

>Dryad
I think the wood texture makes her look a lot better, but the current sprite's pose is much nicer than the first. If we could see the new sprite with the wood texture, I think that would settle it.

>Nymph/Pixie/whatever
I like her design, and I think a lot could be done with that kind of character. I think Phi has posted his stats for her a few times, but I'd like to see some other takes.

>Oread
I don't really have an issue with this one being the trap. I remember people agreeing on it earlier, but I have no opinion either way. Plus, we get the buttler both ways, so I say keep Oread.

>Mimic 2
I really like this one. The idea of her being the "bait" of something much bigger is a really interesting idea in my mind, so I'd really like t keep her.

>Herione
B O R I N G. I've voiced my opinion on her being unneeded before, but I just feel like that slot could be filled by someone way more interesting like Culler. I know she's Broquest, which is pretty common around here, but I just don't see her being anything but another combat princess.

>Lion
Desperately needs new art. I know girl lions don't have manes, but I think it could help her a lot. The scar is cute though. Hell, maybe give her the mane and make her the trap if people think Oread should stay a girl? Just an idea.

>Modron
Best Princess of any generation, hands down. I want to put my dick in the orb immediately.

Alright, we can finally Talk about this gen!

I think we should go with Butler for the trap, He just has an overall better design and it'll be nice to have a non-human princess be something other then their race

I think the current Heroine design is dull and somewhat uninteresting, so I support the new design, has a lot more flair and personality to it.
I don;t care if she's from broquest, that doesn't make her design interesting.

Dryad has quite a few forms, but none of them are interesting, impressively enough.

Wildforest loli is someone I'd be happy to keep on if that was her name.

Trash princess is the best girl, no arguments or your wrong.

I'm hesitant on Psionic, but I'll give her a shot.

Devil's new sprite made her jump from a 6 to a 9 real quick.

Boss seems interesting enough based on design alone.

Farm kinda seems pointless, honestly...

Same with Mimic II, but she has virilent defenders, so I'll let that go.

Raptor's a cutie, she's nice.

Glad Lion's backl to being an actual Lion

I will be very disappointed if Culler doesn't get on the chart

Aasimar is kinda boring, but I guess we need her?

Modron is my pick, little sphere of love is all i need

Sea should be an interesting dragon, at least, with all this light vs dark and good vs evil going on.
That was my general thoughts. Glad I could finally get them out.

>People agreeing on the trap
Haha, wow, you were not there for most of it, were you?
There was quite veriment disagreement on wither her or the bunny dude should be the trap, and it appears that he still has support.

>Boss
Is she getting redrawn in Towergirl proportions? I like her as is but she might look a little weird on the chart

>Dryad
Left > Right > Center
All three acceptable

>Triton/Siren
I like this art much better. My understanding was that she was still staying with the Siren name/card just with updated to that art. That correct?

>Oread
Original Oread is lost to the depths of the internets unless someone can dig her up. Not a fan of traps in general so up to trap fans for this slot.

>That pathfinder baby monster that has two names that are both impossible to spell
For the baby people. Never been fond of her but I'm not her target audience.

>Mimic II
I'm in the group that really likes her current look.

>Hero
Everybody seems to have their own idea on what Hero should be.
Mine / Broquest / Bumbling justice one / Pierce the heavens one / etc.
No real strong opinion on which should be final at the moment.

>Lion
Kitty > Chocolate
Updated design to make her closer to towergirl instead of furry could be an option.

>Modron
Not feeling the sphere princess. In same category as Book in that its missing the girl part of Towergirl.

>Sea Dragon
Definitely needs redesign. Only part of her I liked was her connection to Dragon Princess 69. Speaking of, is she getting a completely different card or the same?

Phi, Boss' and Modron's proportions are part of who they are and part of their appeal.

Also, I thought it was you who said we should make lion human? I guess I was wrong, sorry.

Kobold

Nah I've been in lion lion club whole time.

I like Boss but I'm just worried about her actually fitting on the chart. Maybe top row?

Was that drawn by Eversor? Does not seem like his style but maybe just cause of scale.

No, I don;t think it was ever, and I do agree she needs a bit of scaling work, but she should stay big like she is.

Perfect! Thanks Brumus, as ever you've been a star, taken criticism, adjustments and all, finally I can make an uptodate build!
I feel that witch hunter would be an awesome addition, but also that the butler may aswell just be in the army gen for the other half of 5 5, assuming we're still doing armies, ARE we still doing armies?
Also psychic, what ideas do we have thus far? Cus in my head I see an alice in wonderland type deal

I vote to keep mimic 2 as is, I like fleshy squishness

Hue its been ages since Ive seen my dragon princess 1 picture, thanks dude!

LIONTRAP
Tag it, bag it, ship it!

Fuck this butler, I hate it, shouldnt be a princess at all.

I'll skip the ones I'm totally fine with. These are only the ones I have complaints/suggestions on.

>Boss
Give her the Amazon style of size and posture, and she'd be fine. Amazon is slightly bigger sprite-wise, right? That'd be perfect for her without looking too crazy.
>Trashcoon
Needs Eversor's touch before giving her a yes/no, honestly. Or just anyone, but give her a sprite for a proper discussion. Art is nice, but we need something that fits on the chart rather than concept art!
>Psionic
I miss Lobotomy Princess and her constant lull state, but I understand the arguments against her. I just hope we get SOMETHING that isn't just a white blob like that Katori thing.
>Mimic 2
I have loved her design since it was first made, but she definitely needs a touch up. Too much going on in the hair. As long as the dress remains the same as it is, I'm cool with any change to her hair. The dress thing is cute with that vertical mouth.
>Heroine
I'm all for the original design. The one that the other user made is too busy with details, and as another user mentioned earlier, she looks like she'd be more of a knight or companion. The original has charm.
>Lion
Never was a fan of her. I'd like to throw up my own vote for her being replaced with Culler or the other Heroine.
>Sea Dragon
Not sure what you mean by eastern sea dragon, but I kind of hope we get a Ryu. I was looking forward to that way back when Spreadsheet was made. Sea Dragon was fine on Gen 1 exp, and I am not sure why she got moved.

Personally, I'm okay with whatever as long as Mimic 2 isn't booted out. She is the last remnant of the ones from the original plan that I really would hate to see removed. I understand that people are squeamish about her because of the tongue hair, and I'd be fine with that changing. I just want her to stay friendly as opposed to carnivorous, and how she's able to grant people mimic powers.

>Lion
Chocolate>Kitty. We already had three furry cat-themed princesses.

Also, and have a good idea. Make "her" a boyish trap.

A-user, a boyish trap humanized chocolate lion just sounds like.. a black 14 year old boy.
Is that what you want?

I think we should whip out all the old Lion designs and just have a think.

>14 yo
trap =/= shota (just as chocolate =/= black, it's 2D, after all)

and it's
>a boy who acts like a girl who acts like a boy
layers, user, layers.

2deep4me

you are like a little baby.

I just think shes come too far to be made all humany, Lion Princess has been bullied out of other charts for generations, hell I remember when her and Panda were getting huge amounts of furry abuse, back in ye olde times. She deserves better

If her becoming humany would earn her place in the charts, why not.

And "layers of trap" gimmick is fresh enough for her to get her own identity instead of "just another cat".

But if she's human she won't have a mane, which takes away the joke.

>But if she's human she won't have a mane
why

hmm.
Something like:
>Lion Princess
+ Assertive and boyish, with womanly side
+ Good hunter
+ Magnificent fluffy mane
- Surprisingly shy
- Wait a second, mane?

should be
>surprisingly shy when there's no one around

i think Lion becoming a dude it a terrible idea, Female lions are by far the more active and interesting lions. While I agree she is a bit dull, let ever work his magic, he said he was gonna re-draw her.

Seconding the Ever part. Don't even bother trying to say yes or no until we get Ever's magic on her. Maybe he will salvage her, maybe she'll remain ugly. We won't know until Eversor tries.

*Dull design wise
*Let ever work his magic first before making her a trap

I need to stop typing so fast.

Oh, Eversor was gonna redraw her?

Thank god.

Damn, Mimic is adorable there. Cutest little voremonster.

I like both oread and buttler, I think oread is fine for the boy princess of the bunch and is pretty cute. Besides there's always the rooster bell

My (s/ completely factual an unopinionated /s) take on the designs.

Devil - Cute. She's one of the designs that's bee around for a long time, and I had thought she was already in some chart.

Boss - Breeding Season reference. Also kind of Dark Souls-y. Somewhat different style than standard. The original art has also been around forever, bur repurposing her for the chart is relatively recent, much like the reusing of Broquest character sprites.

Farm - I dislike the hat, strongly. Not only is the baseball cap one of the lowest forms of hat, it doesn't really fit the "standerd fantasy aesthetic" that Towergirls mostly has. Yes, there's plenty of anachronistic designs in Towergirls, but I don't see why she couldn't have a thematically more appropriate (and better looking) old-fashioned straw hat instead.
Other than poor choise of headgear, she's nice.

Dryad - I like dryads. But I'll have to wait to see how the wood tecture will turn out. The one example in the lower left with woodgrain texture looks messy and overtly detailed for Towergirls style.

Unpronouncable Aztec Princess (aka. Chi) - Not much Mesoamerican stuff in Towergirls so far, so that's nice to see. Also, mandatory Jojo reference.

Triton - I also like underwater stuff. I wonder how to differentiate her from Mermaid, aside from having legs.

Oread - Let's face it, she's only a trap because the custom dictates there must be a trap in each gen, and she was chosen with process of elimination. I'm not fond of arbitarily assigning an originally female princess into the trap role just to fill a quota. In this case it's also rather ironic, considering her original version. I'd say replace with the Buttler. He works better as a trap, and is cute as well.

Raptor - Feather dromaeosaurid. Paleontological accuracy/10.

Nymphs/Sprite/Forestloli - Cute. No strong feelings one way or other, but she is cute.

Drakainia/Echidna - The last princess I've designed, and also my attempt to do another take on what I consider my largest failure. For this reason, I'm insisting she gets in (her design's also been around for a long time). Fortunately for me nobody seems to be even suggesting to remove her (or have strong feeling about her one way or other).

Raccoon - That art is really cute, but we need a proper sprite for her.

Psionic/Kaorti - I'm pretty knowledgeable of obscure fantays cirtters, but I have no idea what's a kaorti. The artstyle also doesn't match the standard Towergirls style. I'd consider her a good candidate to replace if we want to get one of the princesses that didn't fit into the chart in.

Mimic II - Another really old design. I gave some suggestions for the original. Some people really like her, but a lot of people hate the tongue/intestine hair. I don't like it either. The first design didn't have it (but that one looked too much like Mimic 1). I think it might be a good idea to redraw her without the tongue hair. I'd be against removing her as she's been around waiting for a spot to put her in for ages.

Tiefling - Cute. Forms a pair with Aasimar, and I rather like that kins of thing. Plus we could include reference to Annah from PS:T.

Ouroboros - I'm completely indifferent towards her.

Heroin - I think she's too similar to Knight and Paladin. Only thing she has going for is being a Broquest sprite. There's also a few competing design for similar concept. I prefer Culler, as she's thematically more distinct from the existing heroic human princesses.

Aasimar - Rather dull design, but she does make a pair with the tiefling. Looks like a slut.

Lion - I'm not a huge fan of fully furry princesses, but I also don't really have anything against her. One potential idea is to giver her a mane (which would make her design little more intresting) and make her a reverse-trap (female lions actually sometimes rarely do grow a mane).

Just some random user's opinion: I like Farm princess, but I understand your concerns and would be open to redesigning her hat.

Modron - Most spherical princess. Unusual and distinctive design, cute, and I like Modrons and other Planescape stuff. I'd definitely want to keep her in.

Serpent - Original fan gen 1 "boss", before getting replaced by Wyvern. Actually she's new art for a fanmade dragon princess (DP69). It's only just we let her back into a chart, although the design could use some rework.

reposting my imgur for those who missed it imgur.com/a/6BcGE

Fuck gen 6, lets make THAT an official lineup.

Buxom mommy gen we'll call it! You're gonna be a star, kid.

Its the island gen user, the gen Blank and Red are currently making.

But its pretty

> trap issue coming back up
Lord almighty here we go again. I dont really care what happens (though to be completely fair I prefer the oread, especially if the butler is already confirmed going to another chart), i'd just hate to see another two or three threads devolve into autistic shitfits over an issue that we supposedly already put behind us.
Other than that I agree with everyone saying that the lion needs a redesign, or at least new art. Also kind of lukewarm on the sprite/forest loli/whatever but otherwise the lineup seems fine to me.

Time to clear the dust on Psionic/Kaorti.

A while back, I had an idea for a Princess that was heavily inspired by the characters Giegue and Mewtwo. There was a general consensus that the idea of extraterrestrials was unfavorable (even though she wasn't supposed to be one), and someone suggested I consider thinking up a creature she could potentially represent. The Far Realm/Far Plane was mentioned since other peculiar psionic races originate from there, and I was reminded of a race presented in the Fiend Folio: the kaorti. Long story short, they're a race that was created when a group of spellcasters made an expedition to the Far Realm, unintentionally came too close to an Elder Evil, and were warped beyond recognition. They strive to return to the Material Plane, which is itself harmful to their bodies, so they encase themselves in special armor while trying to transform the area around them into an extension of the Far Realm.

Regardless of what race she would be or what history would apply to her, there are two general personalities that were suggested. One was to have her fully aware of her nature and her relation to the world around her. This version is especially intelligent and observant but is locked in a state of dysphoria, trying to keep her emotions subdued so she doesn't end up hurt. The other was to have her not yet aware of just how different she is. In this take, she is naive, trusting, and emotionally immature as she has yet to encounter any manner of traumatic hardship. Both versions are capable of losing control of their power if their emotions become too strong.

As for the placeholder image, my original sketch was also too similar to what inspired her, and Brut and a few others had some affinity for the Giegue aspects. I think the general idea for her desired design is that it should evoke a mix of familiarity and novelty and possess a simplicity that belies what she is capable of, but maybe I'm misinterpreting their wishes or intentions.

The stats I originally submitted along with her, which again are a bit too close to her inspiring sources:

Forbidden Laboratory's
PSI Princess
Love: 1
Lust: 0
Wealth: 1
Power: 5
+ Incomprehensible psychic power
+ Flawlessly smooth skin
+ Always honest with you
- Her power can overwhelm her
- Whatever you do, do not make her angry -and- sad
Lust Gift - Lullaby Brownies - Soothes and unseals even the most troubled of hearts.

What you describe reminfs me of the Ethereals of Warcraft, you have my attention

I've always wanted to try my hand at statting Psi, but I was never sure if she was meant to be created or some kind of alien.

so im gonna be quite busy with work this whole week, but I certainly implore yall to talk it up when it comes to gen5exp

as for the "votes" that I mentioned they will all of course need to come through the broken-tower email, steam, or a private discord message since its been starting to get bigger and I WILL lose it if you just post your stuff in the main chat

also the broken-tower email has been acting iffy so I had to clear out all the emails that were sent, so if you sent anything lately sorry but I had to delete it so please send it again if ya need something. And be sure to tell me if you have any problems with the email since its been acting weird

as for what exactly the votes entail well heres a small list of things you can send to help us understand

>"Voting" for gen5exp
1) Disliked + Liked gals
the basic info to show me what yall are feeling, I need the 3 princesses you dislike the most in gen5exp and 3 you like the best

2) Design Gripes
anything related to specific gals looks or stats

3) Who you want in/out + final notes
basically who your top pics to come/go are. As well as anything else you want to bring up
________

this is the final stretch folks, after this gen me n Ever are gonna done with main gens, and it'll just be caravan and final rewards after that. I realize some may not like breaking anonymity but to ensure were not falling to samefaggery I gotta take this path, especially since strawpoll is easy to fuck with, and these "votes" are a bit more general in scale

Im gonna keep the votes open all the way till Saturday afternoon, so talk it up, think of what your gonna say, make it count

Give me a few hours to get home and scroll through the options and formulate a proper response. For some, though, I'm really going to need stats/traits to make a decision on if they are worth keeping.

In particular mimic 2. I am not a fan. Not because of the squeamish stuff, I don't care one way or the other, but because idk how she is any different from mimic 1. If anyone has a write up for her that makes her actually interesting, I'd like to see.

>this is the final stretch folks, after this gen me n Ever are gonna done with main gens, and it'll just be caravan and final rewards after that.
End of an era. But I feel like 5 gens plus expansions is a good note to end on.

Counterfeit Crown Kingdom’s
Mimic Princess II

- Not a completely normal princess
+ Hive overlord, ready to mate
+ More developed than the average mimic
- Not socially developed
+ Willing to become more refined

Landmark: Ordinary Statue – Somehow manages to always be an impressive copy of your greatness.
Love Spell: Mimic Mimicry – Copy the properties of inanimate objects, removing the need for bodily functions.
Lust Spell: Blue Magic – Retain a weaker copy of anything you manage to survive.

Love: 1
Lust: 1
Wealth: 4
Power: 1

Wrote up my own thing for her since I think it could be portrayed different. Feel free to tear me to bits.

Counterfeit Crown Kingdom's
Mimic Princess II

+ Sopping wet
+ Alluring body language
+ Always wants to touch all over you
- Doesn't talk much
- Never leaves her home

Landmark: Bellowing Cave - Send your enemies to see Mimic Princess II and they will never return. Moves locations on a semi-frequent basis.
Love spell: Mimic Mimicry - You always seem unsuspecting and weak to your enemies, no matter your actual strength
Lust spell: Living Legend - Make one important building in your kingdom alive, and it will act on your command (Not too sure on this one honestly)

Love: 0
Lust: 0
Wealth: 0
Power: 5

and because love cant truly die, here is donkey again since a few folk have mentioned her

Is dragoon courtier a reference to something in Final Fantasy?

Nah, i think she's just ehr own thing.

It’s a fairly common soldier term for lots of stuff I think. Though more specifically for horsemen/lancers.

True. it get's weird depending on the circumstance. For example, in Blue Exorcist the term was used for gun experts. In a ps1 game, Legend of Dragoon, the term was for magic warriors that used the spirits of dragons to fight.

traditionally dragoons are cavalry.

Dragoons are whatever the fuck the writer wants, they're just a fighter and *Sometimes* a dragon.

Sounds better than horseneer.

Unless I mention one way or the other, most I'm don't feel particularly strong one way or the other about.
>Devil
Not bad. I actually kind of liked the old art, but she's fine.
>Boss
Not a huge fan of picking up the bones of dead series. Prefer to use our own things. Indifferent otherwise.
>Farmer
I agree with what one user above said, try trading out the ball-cap for a straw hat.
>Dryad
One of my favorites. In terms of options, I really, really like the third one the most. Right > Middle > Left.
I don't recommend the wood grain, personally. The added detail looks really weird for towergirls and clashes a lot.
Other than lacking a crown, I think she's great as is.
>Aztec
She's done, more or less. Looks fine.
>Triton
Another one of my favorites. Glad she replaced Siren. Interested to see how she turns out. Especially if she's a rough-n-tough tomboy or something.
>Trap Slot
I'm indifferent on traps. I support Oread slightly more because someone posted a really good art piece for them.
If anything, does bring up a fun idea.

Make a double trap. A boy lion, hence the mane, who is pretending to be a girl, who is pretending to be a guy/tomboyish princess. Part of the justification is that, as others have mentioned, male lions are lazy shits. Lion prince wants to break this general trend by dressing, acting, and behaving as a lioness. He just can't get rid of all the manliness, and plays it off as a tomboyish girl instead of the traditional feminine trap.
>Raptor
Meh. Looks pretty good, but does nothing for me.
>Nymph/Pixie/whatever
Also meh. Better than Fairy's stats/traits, but more looking forward to Unraveled Land's user's Pixie Princess.
>Echidnia
Isn't this a greek god/titan? Mother of monsters I believe?
>Trash/Racoon
Not a fan of full furry, but indifferent otherwise.
>Psi/Kaorti
Another one of my favorites. People complain about the current art, but that's just placeholder till ever can whip up a WIP, like with trash.

I meant the design, not the term.

>Mimic 2
Still not super sold on her. I suppose something more of a hive mind rather than a single mimic is interesting, but still just a mimic.
>Tiefling
Honestly didn't know what she was till you said that, but probably one of the best on this chart. Super cute, and love her military-uniform outfit. We need more girls in uniform.
>Oroboros
Another meh. She does nothing for me. Think she would've been better as a lamia/taur esk snake girl rather than having a normal body. It'd fit the orobos-eating-tail a bit better
>Hero/Culler debate
As long as it isn't the bros-quest sprite, I'm not leaning one way or the other. I'll let others descuss the pros/cons of a hero vs anti hero
>Aasimar
Interesting to know about the inverse of the Tieflings. Only thing I'd say is that her position should be in direct relation to Tiefling. Either they should be right next to each other, or on opposite corners of the chart. Just to drive home the parallels a bit more, since some don't seem super familiar with aasimars.
>Lion
Personally prefer monster girls to full blown furry, but otherwise not super invested in her.
I'm more curious what people think about the double trap idea for lion/lioness.
Bonus points if you somehow tie in paint user's zebra princess.
>Modron
I'll admit, I didn't know about modrons either when she was first put on the WIP a couple months ago. But I really like her. Cute, fun, and different.
>Sea Serpent
I've never really liked any of the 'dragons' of the charts, so I'll mostly abstain from this vote.
But I am curious. Do we have any other 'dragons' we could use for this chart? I'd just like to see if we have options for the final dragon of this era of charts. Its sort of, kinda, a big note to end on.

Again though, I'd like to see some basic Traits, pros/cons, and stats before we comment to anyone getting a spot.

I'm that first user, I was talking about the design too. Oretty sure she's just something someone drew up, we liked and, and now she's a towergirl, because towergirls is like the blob, absorbing smaller things like broquest or breeding season to get larger. Soon, we'll absorb larger and larger web comics and properties, and soon after that we'll absorb ones that are no longer dead.

You cannot stop the princesses
You can only watch as they take and become everything you love.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

>have to choose between Oread and Lion as the trap
Man this sucks. I was just getting used to Oread. Now Lion is competing for it with their much more novel concept

Honestly, I think the idea is too novel to pass up. If Oread stays the trap, I think maybe /trash/ could pick up Lion and maybe Raccoon if she doesn't make it

>people unironically wan Lion to be a Trap
Fucking dam no, that's an awful idea. Besides, the original idea for giving her a mane was to make her either a tomboy, or a reverse trap, or basically just a boyish/broish-girl.

Oread is perfect as the trap tax already. Lion has suffered enough development hell to be so radically altered and foisted with such a shitty and hamfisted gimmick that doesn't even make sense. Heck, she doesn't even need a man, especially since all her original designs are mane-less.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? I thought you faggots had better sense than this. I really like half of you who say you want it don't truly want it, you're just playing up the meme.

> that picture
Saves my soul desu

Wait, I thought Butler was the potential other trap though?

Well yes, but not in my mind

Princess Discussion of the Day #139
Troll Princess

Cute kinda weird princess. The troll legends she is based on are kind of weird to begin with. I never really understood why they had a connection to bridges but I just kind of accepted it.

She is basically just a thief since she and her trolls just rob whatever happens to cross their bridges.

Shy girls are nice and trolls have one of the best regenerations. Sucks that she has the turns to stone in sunlight part since I'm pretty sure thats fatal. No breaking out of it at night like gargoyles. That is what Physicker is for I guess.

Before she was finished I did try writing her idol for her:
Youron, God of Medicine
Worshiped: Your kingdom’s hospitals develop natural remedies for many diseases
Renounced: You cannot feel pleasure without an equal amount of pain

I do not remember if she was so heavily into roads at that point but I was trying to play off the regenerative angle with an idol about medicine. New idol probably fits her better though.

Worship bonus is a simple buff but apparently roads are really important for infrastructure so I guess its good. Renounce is one of the stranger curses on the chart like that one user brought up. It is kind of weird that the curse is not really a curse but just Troll's citizens coming in and being dicks.

Fetishes are the worst part about her. With her regenerativeness she takes her painplay idea way too far for me. Even with the lust bonus regeneration, it does not seem like a fun time.

I wrote part of the quote as well and it got some updates over time to current iteration:
"She runs a simple operation around her self-built bridges, but one that she takes great pride in.”

I loves troll princess personally, I j7st wish she were thicker, and like you said, had some different fetishes. I dunno about her dying in the sun mind you

So how do the "princesses you like the least" vote works? Do they subtract votes from princesses? I imagine we can abstain from using those votes. I don't think I have three princesses that I don't like enough to vote against.

Its your call, they dont have to be gals you necessarily hate, but your free to omit that part of you’d like

I'm a sucker for a woman with big paws[/spoilers] whose beans I could tickle and hold hands with.

Favourite of the North Island Girls

Back on duty soldier, I think Big Boss is supposed to come back to base soon

North is best girls

Did paintanon finish his chart? Or is he taking a break? I haven't seen him in a while and was wondering if I missed something.

He did finish it.

It's finished, it should be in the Imgur of expansion gens. It's hard to post in full resolution on Veeky Forums because it's past the filesize limit

Well, except for the items.

>Items
>Expecting me to draw new items and bonuses
>Expecting me to draw, period

Would you be against someone organizing/redrawing the chart?
Even though the ms paint style is a big appeal point, I enjoy some of the characters so much, I'd like to see them in HD...

Eh, I wouldn't be too against it, as long as the designs stay mostly consistent

Not him but id love to see paint girls blossom too.

Is there anything you'd change, or refuse to have changed? Mostly in terms of designs, but other things, too.