Character Art

I'm looking for normal looking people holding an ancient or evil looking tome for my 5e Warlock.
Posting random stuff from my folder in the meantime.

Previous Character Art thread: Inventory art Thread:

Thanks for that, didn't have the old thread on my watcher.

Got any sci-fi characters?

Posting again. Looking for young, idealistic-looking male knights who look appropriate for a starter-level character. Preferrably on the more handsome side of things, but not to the point where they look like pampered noblemen.
Also, please no characters who look like they are on their thirties, no characters with fully-face covering helms and no characters that look like dwarves/gnomes/other short races.

Posting for a female Half-Orc Cavalier for my 5e game.

I'm in need of a Spanish girl wearing a blue dress with a red flower in her hair. I used to have the image but I seem to have misplaced it somehow.

Have you tried looking for a 3DPD image?

Fairly close to what I'm looking for, but the artstyle would clash with the rest of the stuff.
>3DPD
Trash
The one you posted looks nice, but the red eye gives it a bit too much of an edgy vibe.

I agree. What time period/region of knight?

I remember the absolute shitstorm caused by this picture. Apparently people really didn't knew Ptolemaic dynasty was Greek

Not looking so much for a specific time period, but more for mid-to-high fantasy, if possible with Arthurian/Charlemagne's Paladins vibes (But remaining within the confines of a character that has is at base level).

Sounds fun!

You might strike luck with a World of Warcraft fanartist's gallery on dArt.

You are a picky bitch. You probably will have to search for it yourself.

need a hand there?

Nah

uh... context? Geez that's a lot of blood.

There isn't any. It's from a little game called Lamentations of the Flame Princess. The art is pretty fun, but very little would fit well in this thread.

I'm dumping centaurs now because they're super cool.

I'm takin' a break.

I'd like male characters for a classic fantasy setting please

That may be the worst drawn gun I have ever seen.

yennefer during her tween years?

Anyone have anything that involves psychics or characters with psychic abilities?

Cute!

I think that's meant to be a miniature beard on the cat.

Looking for demons/demonic creatures

Looking for pictures of Viking/Barbarian types!

Also have a shiny Horse

Fukken Vrocks man, I'm telling you.

>Patches, is that you?

This is how I like my lady warriors: old and grizzled

What would be the closest equivalent of a magic book in our world?

Does anyone have non-traditional looking paladins? I'm making a rounded out party that serve a holy order, most of which aren't actual paladins. Like a clergy rogue, fighter, barbarian.