Please tell me you bought the dip

That was your last fucking chance to get brains this cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
steemit.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in
sanvada.com/2017/12/27/ai-chip-startup-explosion-real/
chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/10/20/intel-capital-lead-100m-round-chinas-horizon-robotics
electronicsweekly.com/news/business/china-ic-design-industry-tops-30bn-2017-12/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bought the dip

You're gonna make it user

Deep Brainlets ASSEMBLE!!!

I bought at ATH because I'm gay.

Go go dupa bwAAne!

Yup

>bought @ 4 cents

:3

I'm already rich but this coin is going to make me richer

DBC GANG LFG NIGGAS

I would love to buy it but I have no idea how to do anything with crypto currency sadly or I would drop 1k dollars on it because hard times lately and it might help my family.

Any idea on where to start to invest please?

love and peace to yall

Boys legitimate question, where are we seeing this Q2/3/4? I had bets on about $1
Thoughts?

KuCoin and I won't even spam you my referral link

Hodling 20k here, in at .10

Not selling until at least a 10X.

Feels... mighty /comfy/

What is kucoin a type of coin, how do I even get a wallet or tradem? and thank you friend truly love and peace and happiness to you and your family.

Currently its on Kucoin exchange. You can be Etherium from a USD/BTC exchange, then transfer the Etherium into Kucoin, of which from there you will buy DBC. Good luck user

Buy ETH on Coinbase and move it to KuCoin, put in DBC.

Here's a kucoin ref if you care to use it.
1h3wa

Kucoin my man, buy some ETH or BTC and trade them for some DBC

We're all gonna make it.

Do people even use those spam referrals lmao?

Buy ethereum on coinbase.
Set up account on Kucoin.
Tranfer ethereum from coinbase to your ethereum wallet on Kucoin.
Go to Kucoin market and put in a buy order for dbc.

I've made $1 from a total of 5 referrals.

I'm fucking rich boiz

Use a referal link they give you free kcs

Use my KuCoin referral 1b3PN to get in on this guaranteed mission to the rings of fucking Saturn.

There has never been a comfier hold, except ETH maybe???

LAMBOS AND ASIAN FWBS FOR ALL DEUS VULT

God bless all yall anons were gonna make it in 2018

I bought 100 @ 0.07 (i was really poor, hadn't flipped shitcoins on coinsmarkets for 5x gain yet) and just got done flipping and happened to buy in at the minimum of the last dip :)

Now I'm going to fucking make it

oh and of course here's a referral link: 1Pw83

Good job dude!

No free cash otherwise would have bought more.. having said that;

Okay now pay attention fellow /bizraelis, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or the DBC/Bounty0x gainz and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1gbxJ

thank you! I bought 100 KCS on Christmas too, I didn't expect that to pay off so quickly, too!

Same thing, we all gonna make it brah

tfw bought 4.4k at the very bottom of that dip

Thank you all for this will I be able to do this tomorrow morning in one day?

Which referal should I use?

Yes it's fairly quick. Once you have the etherium, the process should take less than 15 minutes from that.

Do I need a wallet of any sort?

honestly thank you all, this year has been, very rough and the kindness you are shwoing me gives me hope.

Thank you much.

Now don’t off yourself when this dips next. Hold and stay strong brother!

Look into registering to exchanges tonight in case you need identity verification which can take a bit of time, localbitcoins might be a quick way to buy them too

$1 ever possible in this year with this?

Explain to me why this will go higher than $0.20. It looks like a vaporware shitcoin to me.

Convince me and I'll dump an ETH into it.

NEO put $15 million into DBC

The costs for any company to do AI is completely bonkers. Hardware, maintenance, etc is astronomical. Now, companies will have the ability to use a bunch of chink miners with massive GPU power to do the same AI tasks with way less overhead. Also, as ETH transfers away from PoW, that GPU power will need somewhere to go because all of these GPUs need some hashing to do...They are "in" with NEO and Alibaba as well.

>Also, as ETH transfers away from PoW, that GPU power will need somewhere to go
Fuck me, I hadn't thought of that.

So you're saying this is a long term hold and not just a quick pump n dump? Not sure I'm feeling it.

OP is right, you don't have much time...

1bHx4

still do I need a wallet or just kucoin?

:D

make extra copies of your keys and passwords. Make sure you never lose your keys or passwords!!!!!!

You can leave them on kucoin if you're ok with losing them. That probably won't happen, but it can in the worst case.

keys? oh I can never lose passwords I keepem wrote down

wow finally someone who've done a bit of research.

this company won the National AI competition, nuff said I guess

Don't buy now, That's retarded. This is going to dump between 30-50% tomorrow when the contest ends. Sell now and buy tomorrow.

good. because there is basically no recovery if you lose your keys.

both this will moon sometime this month but you could also be Nike Invester at the end of this ride.

This is the gayest shit I've seen today on Veeky Forums please lurk moar.

What competition?

they won that competition before they went blockchain too, iirc. Now with "unlimited" processing power... tee hee

What contest is everuone talking about?

there was a trading competition on kuckcoin for the launch of DBC

The company had previously won an AI competition in China

Cmon guys buy it before it's too late on Kucoins

Referral Code: 1bc11

shillin
steemit.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in

Poor fag here bought 1227 on the dip how will i do? How high will this coin go?

At least +200% over the next week and much higher later in the month

DeepBrain is Horizontal Robotics

Just look at the logo

sanvada.com/2017/12/27/ai-chip-startup-explosion-real/

chinamoneynetwork.com/2017/10/20/intel-capital-lead-100m-round-chinas-horizon-robotics

*Horizon Robotics

Anyone who's been paying attention knows all cryptos undergo a massive price correction after launch. Brain is no different.

Give it a week. There's still time to buy small.

electronicsweekly.com/news/business/china-ic-design-industry-tops-30bn-2017-12/

>China’s IC design industry revenue will reach $30 billion in 2017, says Trendforce, and a growth rate of 20% is expected to deliver $36 billion industry revenue in 2018.

>HiSilicon and Sanechips (ZTE Microelectronics) provide NB-IoT chipS, Cambricon Technologies and Horizon Robotics are developing AI chips. Unigroup Spreadtrum RDA, Datang, and HiSilicon have made chips for 5G.

Basically, I think these guys are intending to sell AI chips that people will be able to use to mine Deep Brain Chain tokens. That is they intend to be the Bitmain of AI Chips.

the meme lines never line

What did he mean by this?

Think he's trying to point to pennant. In my experience technical analysis isn't always reliable.

The cost for a company to do AI are next to nothing.
There are very few companies who need big hardware and talent to do AI: Google, Microsoft, Baidu... These guys are never going to decentralize to some Chinese project because they lead the sector.

Even big tech companies like Qualcomm or Apple are essentially just leeching off the research and open source software that comes out of Google's AI labs.

Most AI tasks today use the same datasets, usually compiled by universities or, again, Google. Once state-of-the-art has been achieved on one dataset, everybody can re-use the model for their own purpose.

This project is empty and has no future.

That being said, I went all in and will continue to hold for a while.

But don't be deluded, there's nothing valuable behind this shitcoin.

i think technical analysis could have merits if there were natural market movements , but it seems this one is being heavily manipulated by whale(s)

descending triangle. this fucker's going down. buzzwordcoin.

then what would you suggest to invest in since you think this is bad? Dont be negative if you have no positive things friend.

still peace and love to you

>3 days
>buzzword coin
The state of Veeky Forums. You buy into a coin, it drops by 50 sats, and you sell, and it bounces back up 500 sats. Then you buy back in, and it drops 100 sats, and you sell.

if you
1 - like money
2 - have a brain

buy deepbrain aka moneybrain

if you're Chinese, you would understand this company is legit and has end products.

the key is Horizon Robotics, it's basically the global version (I assume to avoid confusion with their local company DeepBrain AI)

wait 2-3 months (after their product demo next month), and the media will be all over it.

>wait 2-3 months (after their product demo next month), and the media will be all over it.

How much do you think will it be by then`?

>The cost for a company to do AI are next to nothing.
>There are very few companies who need big hardware and talent to do AI: Google, Microsoft, Baidu... These guys are never going to decentralize to some Chinese project because they lead the sector.
this is FUD... many smaller companies use AI as well... I know some CRISPR companies using AI and they are nano-micro caps

>Even big tech companies like Qualcomm or Apple are essentially just leeching off the research and open source software that comes out of Google's AI labs. Most AI tasks today use the same datasets, usually compiled by universities or, again, Google. Once state-of-the-art has been achieved on one dataset, everybody can re-use the model for their own purpose.

ugh, no...

since I'm still accumulating I wont answer that.

let me give you a hint: NEO made $$ investment + there'll be a demo given to showcase this project

Do you remember IOTA and how it mooned after it announced a marketplace for data selling? There will be a similar effect for Deep Brain.

1. The Marketplace: "DeepBrain skills stores supports DBC purchasing skills and services"
2. The Mining: "mining software is released"

Both of these things will happen in the next 3 months, Q1 of 2018.

I think you can expect Q1 to be worth at least a dollar. Assuming they keep on schedule with their release.

Keep in mind, unlike most other cryptos Deep Brain is actually backed by something!
It is backed by computer labor, this means that DBC is backed by more than the vast majority of cryptos.
1 DBC is worth some amount of AI processing labor on the network, it's price then at the minimum is based on how much this labor is worth.

anyone know when they're going to update DBC's info on CMC?

I did, never should have sold. 17k brains down from 150k and lost quite a few % on bad transactions + fees. I'm in for the long haul now, it's clear this is just going to keep going up explosively for the next few months.

holy shit been trying to transfer assets from binance to kucoin so I can get on this dip but the processing is taking forever, been an hour now god dammit.

is the moon mission delayed?
i expected more today desu did the whales fuck us
hands are getting shaky

Why does the white paper look like dogshit?

It's not even written in latex, tons of spelling errors.

I bought some of this shit coin, if this turns out to be a chink scam I am holding this fagboard personally responsible

>is the moon mission delayed?
You still have time. Whales are shaking out weak hands.

Because it was translated form chinese?

I hope the whales keep the price down, otherwise I cannot accumulate more damn

DBC is losing momentum due to KCS/DRGN mooning.

I bought at 1119, will i be ok

Someone kept dumping and buying yesterday
At the highest its the selling was 7 btc at the time, its just whales but the coin will go up when listed on huobi altho it might go down when the contest ends tomorrow

What contest? the Kucoin one?

Kek at least you know the chinks can follow up on this crazy technology shit, they have that oriental magic. Not a pajeet in sight thank god.

When is it getting listed on Huobi? It should already be done, right?

going below 1000 shortly

why?

Put up a buy order at 185 eth overnight. Am I going to be alright?

It just 123 bottomed.

Im buying $1k of these.

why would it go down when the contest is over?

less volume I suppose, personally I think it will go up due to the whales having no reason to put up sell walls to allow for low trades

Agreed, expecting it to rise without sell walls then rise/dip shortly with the opening on Huobi. After that who knows. Sort of kicking myself for not selling when it was high earlier and buying this dip but I'd rather regret not having enough to not having any or buying back at a loss.

It's gonna crash down to 700 in next few hours probably.

why do you say this?

>Sort of kicking myself for not selling when it was high earlier and buying this dip
Yeah, I did that and lost like 30%.