Beautiful Catgirl edition

>Unearthed Arcana: Three Subclasses
media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/downloads/UA-3Subclasses0108.pdf

>Trove
rpg.rem.uz/Dungeons & Dragons/D&D 5th Edition/

>5etools
5etools.com
latest update-mega.nz/#!pQURTRDD!D0_R4jIXvN_wTZ1z-clszujTR3vVYaHYHXO1XnAzNrI
Use the Readme to get it working if you're computer illiterate, or ask for help ITT.

>Resources
pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>Previous Thread
What UA that has not been published would you use in your game?

Other urls found in this thread:

sageadvice.eu/2016/05/15/does-minotaurs-horn-attack-uses-strenght-modifier-for-damage/
youtube.com/watch?v=-z99PKe7kOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R E V I S E D
A
N
G
E
R

Seriously though, fuck Crawford. PHB Ranger sucks.

Niyah/Nia is a foxgirl (without a tail) when she's a Blade, not a catgirl.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The anons here won't realise my error.

Also stat her /5eg/

Is there a way to make the sling a serviceable if unoptimized weapon?
I was considering a ranger with spell sniper and magic stone as the bonus cantrip but would that be enough?
How about a celestial warlock with a pact of the blade sling and magic stone?

Rune magic.
seems like fun and adds a nice flavor element while not being too powerful, personally would enjoy if a martial character multiclassed into it so they have versatile magic to use

>What UA that has not been published would you use in your game?
newest one probably

Kensei monk can work too

Been brewing up a circle of spores Druid recently myself.

as a dm, I was thinking of making different ammunition types for the ranged weapons people use, like serrated arrows that require a medicine check to pull out or arrows that are harder to hit with but do more damage (weighted arrow with gun powder +fuse)
same could go for slings and blowguns etc
thought on that sort of thing

>be me
>play a Hill Dwarf Rogue because I want to try out the Dwarven Fortitude Feat
>DM says roll for starting gold
>Buy a shortsword, a dagger, and a sling for weapons
>Intended to be melee anyways
>Show up to session
>Party is Bard who plans to go into Swords, Barbarian, Life Cleric
>Guess I'll stay in the back
>party is regularly impressed with my damage because I have a 25% chance to hit maximum+Sneak Attack

This might be the first time I'm actually not that frustrated with slings. Obviously I would have higher DPR with literally any bow or crossbow, but I don't feel as gimped as I expected to be.

>It's a "/pfg/ raids our general" episode again
Somebody change the channel

Magic stone is the only way to do it. If you have shit dex but someone on the team with great wis, make them pick up magic stone and now a rogue can be kinda okay.
Hand crossbow with CBE is still better, but don't tell anyone that.

(you)

>starting a thread off with garbage waifu posting
What are we, /pfg/? Shameful display, OP.

>want to play as an unarmed martial
>don't want to be a monk
I guess I've got no choice but to play a Minotaur, huh?

Or Lizardfolk, or Tabaxi

It's the shad poster. It's absolutely astounding that he's this butthurt that we made fun of /pfg/ one time. Then again I suppose it's not so surprising that he's mentally unsound, given that he plays pathfinder.
At least he isn't shilling for shad anymore, looks like he took the loss on that one.

Sneak attack

Either that or shitty homebrew

>Minotaurs do 1d10 with their horns
>Lizardfolk do 1d6+STR
>Tabaxi do 1d4+STR(an ability score that they get nothing for and which the classes you'd typically play them as don't use)
Lizardfolk and Minotaur are more or less equal I guess. You'd need a +2 to STR for Lizardfolk to be equivalent damagewise. Tabaxi are downright garbage in comparison.

>shadman

>shadman

I printed revised ranger and gave it to my ranger player and told him to never read the PHB ranger. He went Beast Conclave, his beast is actually something that I need to take into account as a GM, it changes encounters so much and is actually ultra flavorful, good for RP and combat.

A minor point to consider is that a Minotaur's horns are considered melee martial weapons, while Lizardfolk and Tabaxi's bite and claws are considered natural weapons that can be used to make unarmed strikes.

>(without a tail)
Plebian taste, ears with no tail are for brainlets.

What items should a party Wizard always have?
Also, component pouch or arcane focus?

Minotaurs get advantage on shoving, can shove as a bonus action, and can make an attack with their horns as a bonus action if they dash. Meanwhile Lizardfolk can bonus action attack with their bite to heal their con modifier once per rest. Minotaurs are absolutely superior to Lizardfolk.

Minotaurs also get +Strength to their horns damage; sageadvice.eu/2016/05/15/does-minotaurs-horn-attack-uses-strenght-modifier-for-damage/

For (You)

There's also Naga from Plane Shift: Amonkhet. No bonus to Strength, but constrict is a kind of interesting racial

get both, so if the DM tries to fuck you over with broken wand, you have the alternative

Lizardfolk can create free shit dog, think about it, and they get that sweet natural armor.

Updated the Voldur port.

Does Nia really have a smarmy British accent in the games?

She's a welshie

Shitpost all you want, you're only proving us right.

I just looked up some of her dialogue... She seems a bit more "mature" than her model might suggest?

youtube.com/watch?v=-z99PKe7kOA

That "Oi, didyu say somethin'" alongside an anime catgirl with exaggeratedly glinting eyes is one of the most surreal juxtapositions I have ever seen.

Welsh accent in the dub.

component pouch cant be disarmed
arcane focus needs to be held when using it

personally not a fan of the component pouch because of this and i'd always rule to let others disarm the pouch from your belt or w/e in the same way a weapon can be disarmed

>the shad
>calling others cancerous
lel

>What UA that has not been published would you use in your game?
Only the ones made after XGE release (elves and three subclasses right now)

Anime girls > Boring d&d art

You did a good job OP

Even in a joke picture, Shad still can't draw a woman without huge tits and a top that shows the most cleavage as possible.
>shadman

Reflavour shortswords as fists and play a barbarogue or something, I don't know. Refuckingfluff.
Or just ask your DM to let you sneak attack with unarmed strikes, it's hardly overpowered.

So, what's up with the OP pic?

Stat her, 5eg

Dick = Massive

DC 10 Perception to detect
DC 15 Dexterity save to avoid damage
2d10 piercing damage

DC 15 dex save 4d8 piercing damage a DC 15 slight of hand check with thieves tools disarms.

Technically it got published in the form of magical items in SKT.

This is a troll thread made by someone who has been banned several times and is very upset about something. Looks like this thread is fucked, so here's an alternative

>Massive
>That dress
It'd be showing then.

>Implying anyone would want to save against this damage
baka

Both Nia and Rex have English VAs that sound way too old for them, even though I think the Welsh accent is pretty nice on Nia. Japanese voices make them sound more their ages.

>I don't like OP's pic, so I will create another thread
Really user?

Absolutely desperate.

Remember to report that duplicate thread. The mods are getting sick of it.

Also stat them /5eg/