Other urls found in this thread:

bitflur.com/how-to-exchange
youtube.com/watch?v=S0Rc3RWFgTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitflur.com/how-to-exchange

SELL IT ALL

EXIT ALL MARKETS

What is this bitflur shit?

I keep hearing of it as a way to avoid taxes, but the website doesn't make sense.

Bitcoin just dropped $1000. Holy shit that was quick!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

IT'S MONEY LAUNDRY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they’re not going to mention taxes.
their home page basically describes cashing out.
It’s tax evasion made to look pretty.
Good service though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUY GOOOOOOOLD

TRADE NIGGERS

It's a scam
They pay you 500$ PayPal for 400$ in btc.
Thing is, they have 90 days to claim they didnt receive shit and get their money back and you lose your btc
This is getting the same shilling as the Tony dumper scam (thread on bitcoin talk, randomly spammed on every thread etc). Probably made by the same guy/guys.

scam. Go ahead and use it if you want to lose your money

AHHHHHHH IT’S FUCKING CRASHING IT’S ALL FUCKING CRASHING GET OUT NOW SELL SELL SELL AHHHHHHH

>being this autistic
even your ID's are similar
fuckoff pajeets

This is what I was thinking. I've noticed a lot of bitflur threads have been mod deleted the last few days.

larp
bitflur isn’t some pajeet bullshit
the threads get some good rep
stop being greedy and let others have a piece of the cake

explain it then. the shit barely registers in google search.

fuck off scammer. Good idea, but people like you and your crew scamming people out of their coins are one step above child molesters in the dumpster. I hope you get fucking nut cancer you cocksuckers

I'd bet my left nut this entire scam is run by niggers and headed up by a filthy fucking kike.

Okay, so, how the fuck do you actually buy bitcoin?

I'll pay you 200 satoshis to let me tap that boipussi

Fuck off, bitflur is a know scam

saved

>being this autistic

Be careful, I remember seeing some peop,e posting evidence about the tiny dumper scam and mods removed those threads. Idk if mods are into these scams or what,

youtube.com/watch?v=S0Rc3RWFgTw

I'll just stay away.

There are a few btc for gold services out there.

Bitflur isn't a scam. It's worse than that. It's an IRS honeypot to catch people trying to avoid paying taxes on crypto.

Bitflur is probably the most obvious scam on Veeky Forums this past 2 months. And it looks like the same person has been shilling it, all the posts about it are the exact same style.