/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8wEYNxDPxzdR1M3M2pqdEVFM00
imgur.com/a/9qOkj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fetishbait OC coming through

Wow, only one post and I already regret making this thread. Good job.

I'd say delete and make a new one, but that won't help.

You’re kindly welcome

this is shit, all of the option allude to a 3d world, and all of those fetishes would be shit in the real world.

well I AM making a Disgaea 3 CYOA

doesn't have any of my three fetishes even though only one of them is particularly fucked up

> only one
Imagine it happening to you in real life... I think the majority of those are better never existing;

Did Symbiobro make his CYOA yet?
Surely he wouldn't post a teaser only to leave us with blue balls... right?

OC from last bread

>plus size bra
Make money by giving boob jobs, helping trannies etc. And give women that annoy me a small but also hanging breasts.
>video camera
>cat ear headband
>one of your fetishes is hated
>remove gentle femdom

Author here. Give it a rest. I'm going to post an updated version later once things settle down, Probably when this thread is ending. I didn't want to start shit again.

Cat ear headband and School swimsuit
Eliminate: The Mormons

Sedra Emberheart

>Female
Don't want to change

>High Elf
Hot AND magically talented

>Mage
Magic focused
>Elementalism (Fire)
>High Elementalism (Wind)
Fire, Wind, and lightning all at my fingertips
>Arcane Rituals
Always got 10 spells ready to go
>Arcanize
Extra powerful and flashy
>Nature Magic
Little extra healing and stuff

>Seekers Map
Very useful for quests
>Sex Goddess
Supernaturally beautiful and sexy
>Luck
More likely to succeed
>Profession (Enchanting)
I can enchant any loot we find
>Stylish
Very heroic
>Legendary Weapon (Sword)
When spells fail
>Perfect Body
Don't have to worry about bodily functions or pregnancy

>Increased Libido
Not really a problem given choice below and party of five
>Bottom Bitch
Companions have needs
>Lightweight
Will avoid drinking and will be with companions when it does happen
>Milking
Bit of a sexy inconvenience
>Double Trouble
Two rivals to defeat, don't think they'd work together except in extreme circumstances
>Magic Sensitive
Hopefully Plot Armor and companions help make this not to big of a deal most the time

>Plot Armor
Don't have to worry about dieing
>Upgrade
Slightly less horrific when I lose

>Pantyhose for Men
>Cat Ear Headband
>Superior
Pantyhose for Men turns most everyone, guys and girls, into women while leaving some tomboyish dickgirls. All still curvy, obviously.
>Oppose
>Book of Mormon
People (usually) don't like getting transformed against their will, but they begrudgingly allow harem structures (with the occasional sex-pet) due to the new gender disparity.

The bottom two fetishes are kind of unclear - what does Oppose do if you don't have an explicit ability, and how the hell does Superior work?

>Enhanced Cum
Easier to deal with than racism, sexism, or slavery
>Miscasts
Magic is powerful but risky
>Side Effects
Potions are useful but risky
>Lewd Fauna
Danger of being defeated
>Lewd Flora
See above
>Lewd Traps
See above, companions will always come to rescue
>Mana Tanks
Very hot since I'm big time magic user
>Monster Girls
Sometimes troublesome, sometimes hot. Both maybe?
>Lewd Monsters
Danger of being defeated
>Beauty
Lots of qts

>The Greatest Hero
There will be much hardship and rape, but my companions and I will eventually become the greatest of heroes

>Sinrith
Rogueish skills and ability to make all kinds of potions is really helpful. As "bottom bitch" I'll have to help with her perpetual horniness
>Ysolda
Can help defeat biggest most powerful enemies. I'll have to massage and relax her afterwards
>Garona
Versatile fighter perhaps with some ranger type skills. I'll take care of her high libido and "pretty elf" kink
>Askara
Important for healing and protection. Can help me with my milk issue and help bear the burden of the "bottom bitch" drawback
>Tamuura
Can tank in combat and cheer the group up with jovial demeanor. I'll have to take care of her needs along with the others

>Sofiel
Obsessed with my impossibly sexy looks and angry that I'm used for sexual relief by my adventuring party instead of settling down with a straight-laced Angel like herself, Sofiel seeks to punish me and take out the sexual frustration of her chaste life on me
>Hythonia
Hearing of my legendary beauty and deeds, she will come out of solitude to track me down and make me hers

Eliminate: Femdom
Eliminate: NTR/Cuckold
Eliminate: Interracial

I'm a powerful elven mage of supreme beauty and magical power adventuring in a lewd world. I plan on eventually becoming the greatest of adventurers, though I imagine it will take many years. I have no worries about dieing, but will face unpleasant consequences and setbacks when defeated. I have a healer follower who helps me with everything and we join a party of rough and tumble fighter types that are thankful for our magical support, but cannot control their urges to use their physical strength to use us to relieve their high warrior libidos. On the way to becoming the world's greatest adventurers, we will have to face powerful rivals, but we as a group can take them on even if it takes a long time.

Based user coming through.

We'll since this is already a lewd thread...

I had the intention of posting my build, but I'll leave it for the next thread then, after it's updated.

Maximum Deviant Style-

Childish Panties
Book of Mormon
Family Photo

Disgust:Free use
Disgust:Mind Control

Superior:Mormon-I am considered a prime marriage target
Superior:Mormon-Women no longer cheat on their spouse

I just read PPP+. Did Italics ever explain why the Great God is shit a parent and why didn't they help the Ultra Beasts instead of abandoning them?

Cool, thanks. I might have DLC characters and mystery boxes too depending on how long this thread lasts, so just let it bake for a bit. I'm glad some people liked it.

You don't have to spam it in each thread, you know...

>Clean socks
I have no idea why some people find feet sexy. BUT. Government job. I'm set for life.
>School swimsuit
The national quality of life increasement of people starting to swim more is massive. It will lead people to not only live healthier and older, but also improve the quality of their last days. Even if you want to be purely selfish, the reduction of load on healthcare translates easily to more service availability and/or less taxation.
>Cat ear headband
The social benefits such shut up, only god may judge me.

Reposting my shit OC from last thread

No naughty bits showing you islamist nazi.

>PPP+
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8wEYNxDPxzdR1M3M2pqdEVFM00

People still have not read all it?

Then why did we get deleted?

not enough waifus desu

Oppose can be interpreted broadly. Something happens, people know it’s your fault, and all (or some) of them hate you for it. E.g., everyone is expected to be gay and the Church blames you. Superior is my way of not creating ~50 additional bonuses to choose form; basically a fill-in-the-blank.

40K waifu edition in coming soon my friend

Didn't the new lore for Iron Hands mean they dropped the whole Flesh is Weak thing?

I don't think it was worth deleting - I wanted to post a build both because I had an idea I didn't want to just throw in on page 10 and because it's a way to get you to read my unsolicited opinions on the topic without being too out of place, but it doesn't really matter enough to bother reposting either.

No idea, I only made the CYOA in a few hours yesterday

Yuri isn't really my thing but that cyoa looked nice

Well fuck dude, I don't own you. Do what you want. I'm just saying my plan was to give it some time before posting it again so people can chill out and I have time to finish some stuff up.

If you really want to post can't stop you, and I'm always down for feedback. I just want this thread to go a a little smoother.

Thanks, I've never really put much thought into the visual design before so that means a lot.

Fascists.

>Literally has fucking pedophilia
>Doesn't have my fairly vanilla fetish
Delete this abomination

I just took what I thought were the most popular relevant tags off nhentai. What did I miss?

A true gentleman doesn't put his fetish in the same CYOA as child molestation

I asked /trash/, and it’s what they wanted.

I want normies off my Veeky Forums.

And I want pedos off mine

You're welcome - rather, thank *you*. I'll be looking forward to it.
But yeah, even though I'd do the same as you, don't worry too much, /cyoag/ is full of people who make storms out of teacups.

I understand that it's a Veeky Forums fetish CYOA, but have some standards, lad. Pedophilia is just too evil for me to get my rocks off.
Amen, brother

We were here first normie. Don't come to a place where this shit is common, and bitch and moan it's not to your tastes.
It's like going on /co/ just to bitch about how much you hate cartoons.

I don't hate pedos, just go do it in /b/ somewhere.
Veeky Forums is for traditional games, not your shitty fetish.

CYOAS POST CYOAS

or you could just fuck off

Have you been this year, user?

I love her but hate yuri.

>he uses the word "normie"
And thats how we know you haven't been here any longer than a month or two.
Go back to /b/.

Go back to NAMBLA. Child rape isn't a matter of "taste". Even NEETs can have standards.

I have been. I so have been.

I’m consider dropping out of college and/or killing myself. So about the same as last year, really.

Alright. I gotta sleep but I'll leave one of my old CYOAs here. Be good.

What a whole bunch of autism

I'm sorry in advance

Italics is making CYOA so good.
That Guy?

Soundproof Foam

It's the only one I want, really.

mystery box

Winter forest = Best forest

No you're not.

user, why?

Posting Sanctum.
Might take a while, seeing as the number of pages is pretty high

>Old Stories
>High Shelves
I’m amused because I clicked on the wrong mystery box at first, and tried to figure out how becoming a tornado come into all this

Why not just post a pdf of it?

That's the last page

Go here instead of posting all of that

imgur.com/a/9qOkj

It always made sense to me as the first page. It was the first one I saved.
Yeah, that'll probably save the thread's image limit, as well as my time.

So you want to marry all of the children to whom you are related?

>Doesn't lift a finger to raise their children right, every single one of them has severe mental issues
>only temporarily banishes Decadence after she does something retarded that kills gorillions of people
>Instead of trying to help fix the fuckups both they and their children has caused, they summon two random OP heroes from another world
>Doesn't give a shit what the two heroes do, they could become Poke-Hitler and they wouldn't bat an eye
>Has the AUDACITY to call the Second Hero a fucking janitor who is only there to fix their fuck ups
>Has a shitty picture that doesn't justify waifuing/benis in bagina

>mystery box isnt alpha legion
>sad face

I choose Raven guard because ive played DW and know how most of the chapters personalities turn out. Iron hands turn into antisocial edgelords, while Raven guard actually turn into one of the heavyest hitters. Ultrablues turn into insufferable chads. Imperial fists are the bros that Ultrablues are supposed to be. Redmarines are gay. Surprisingly Dark angles are less gay. Whoscars? Space dogs.

TODAY, I WILL REMIND HER.

Neptune is so fucking perfect

>sun is student council and not a teacher
Blunder of the century.

I'm fucking mother Earth!

Literally unplayable

I gotchu bro

>Still no Moon
Trash

Here.