Will the general survive?
>New Geist preview
theonyxpath.com/all-souls-day-preview-geist-the-sin-eaters/
>New Deviant preview
theonyxpath.com/variations-on-a-theme

Other urls found in this thread:

theonyxpath.com/and-then-we-flu-back-monday-meeting-notes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a way for a mage to just plain detect spatial sympathy between two targets? Seems like a flawless investigation technique to see anything that has anything to do with anything else.

favorite Discipline?

Could you please stop making new threads?

So why do Archmages kick Caine's ass again?

Why?

Vicissitude, in DAV20 particularly. With a rating of 5 you're virtually immortal ala Voldermort with his horcruxes hidden away.

Because circlejerking keeps happening? Are you new or what? Give the thread a break and hopefully the spergs will leave. It's been over a year. this needs to fucking stop and it needs to stop now.

It's been more than a year and the spergs haven't left, do you really think they will leave now?

Doesn't matter. We've been on the same topic for nearly two weeks. You need to learn to let it go.

So, how 'bout that Mysterium?

If you don't like it, why don't you just stop stirring the pot?

>b-but they started it!

Just don't bite, RETARD

It's not outstanding until the fourth dot, but I plain don't like being without Auspex.

Ok watch the thread derail. Again.

Forces 9 can emulate pretty much anything Cain can pull off, idk

what about it?

Monday Meeting Notes

theonyxpath.com/and-then-we-flu-back-monday-meeting-notes/

>TFW Signs of Sorcery is *still* in development

Well, for starters it's the best Order.

Who else has accumulated and has access to more supernatural information, resources or toys.

Hey, that trinity art is actually looking pretty nice. Text is supposed to be like totally done right? And the art is looking pretty up there to. Might actually get into this.
And hell, no movement on scion. Probably gonna be like February or Match before the previews come out

Moon shunned is not even in first draft. And nobody uploads changing ways :(

>Moon shunned is not even in first draft.

I doubt Forsaken will get any attention unless and until Rich hires a new developer.

But there's no money to hire a developer.

>Who else has accumulated and has access to more supernatural information, resources or toys.

The Panopticon?

>But there's no money to hire a developer.

Then we'll just have to enjoy a two book plus some Dark Eras material run for the line.

>The Panopticon?

I think the Mysterium still has more supernatural stuff. However, Seer parties put anything in the Pentacle to shame.

Many of us are expecting OPP to have the licenses pulled. Maybe they'll get their shit together and put out Scion and Aeonverse at some point, since right now the tumblrtards are floating them by buying Pugmire.

What kind of spells would an Ivory Tower Technocrat cast if his paradigm was Solipsism and he just interpreted all the shenanigans of the PCs in terms of Jungian and Freudian psychology?

Hmmm... yeah, they're probably the best.

Having Mysterium Status 5 would be extremely dope. Just going anywhere you want in the world and being able to access fantastic amounts of magical resources is pretty nice.

The funniest merit to borrow is probably Familiar.

So, I read WtA and like the fluff and all, but... How do I make an actual campaign with it?

What's your favorite tribe btw? I really liked the Stargazers

Children of Gaia. Probably the most contrarian tribe.

They're fruity, but, healing powers, all sorts of way to calm people the fuck down (including making normies think they saw an angel instead of a crinos), and, of course, a nice sunlight aura that increases the TN to hit them.

Start with a new pack that just hit rank. Caern just so happens to be made up of their tribes. Banes/low level Fomori fuck up some Kinfolk. Go from there.

They also have a ritual where they break the Litany and fuck each other, sometimes even in Crinos form.

Sounds like a good time to me

>sometimes even in Crinos form.

In awakening yes. Its simple space 1 correspondence spell.

It actually needs to be in Crinos form.

Rite of the Clouds and Rain
Description: This rite is kept a careful secret by Children of Gaia, and all who so much as know of it must swear never to mention it among non-initiates -- if revealed, anyone involved would likely be ostracized by the rest of the Garou Nation. It allows the partial control of Rage at the price of violating a basic Garou law: the first precept of the Litany. The rite involves channeling the force of Rage by having sex in Crinos form. To avoid injury or death to the partners, both must be Garou. Because the fear of producing a metis is so great, metis are often asked to perform the rite, as they are sterile. Some Garou actually enjoy multiple partners while performing this rite, although having more than one sexual partner during the rite can be somewhat confusing. Some say that the more Garou are involved, the more powerful the rite becomes. The truth of this is unknown.

And people think Red Talons are the furfags

Go watch the Captain Planet cartoon.

Thats basically woof apocalypse.

And they raise other men's sons as matter of course.

I love how every Tribe has its own skeletons in the closet

>The rite involves channeling the force of Rage by having sex in Crinos form. To avoid injury or death to the partners, both must be Garou.

Isn't that redundant?

But what does it DO?

Probably staves off Thrall of the Wyrm, or frenzy in general

System: The sexual partners invoke the spirits of peace and of desire, spending a point of Gnosis. They must demonstrate genuine affection for each other, or the rite will not work. If it works, the Garou can control the tendency to frenzy for the rest of the story. The Storyteller must determine the chance of pregnancy, if it is possible at all. Everyone involved in the rite loses a temporary point of Honor; the spirits who empower the rite, permissive though they may be, are still witnesses to the participants' transgression.

This is less of a skeleton, more of a cum-stained fursuit.

Can kindred fangs pierce metal or ceramic armor?

supernatural Strength / Potence can manifest at any part of the body, so yeah, though that would be less of the fangs being that sharp and more of the bite being that strong

I don't remember a set rule, but I'd either give the armor some effective health levels that need to be broken through, or a fairly high diff on a Str roll. Potence obviously becomes important here.

If they have enough jaw to push them through, yeah. You still have armor bonus to soak but their teeth aren't shattering on something hard.

Owod: They deal agg, so they can tear through nearly anything
Nwod: They're basically normal teeth with no special damage capabilities other than that they can hurt people's feelings

Just because they deal AGG does not mean they tear through anything.
Agg just means difficult to heal, not some super armor piercing shit

And it usually knocks off a ton of soak dice

Everything else said, I'd say it would be much more effective to bite down hard enough to get ahold of it, then rip it off with your teeth. Easier if you've succeeded in a grapple roll.

to mortal creatures, structures and materials, agg and regular damage are all the same, only the amount of damage matters

So what is better:

>Seers allow archmages to retain membership, but the Exarchs only allow Seers with an ideal track record of loyalty to become archmages
>Pentacle lets anyone become an archmage but they lose status

If the Pentalce didn't let their membership become Archmasters, nobody would join, or it'd be a rule they'd find impossible to enforce.

However barring Archmasters from membership is the only way to stop the Orders being dominated by god-like beings with no conventional sense of morality.

There's a guy on the Onyx Path forums who analyzed each chapter of Rage Across New York, the first setting book for Werewolf, and at the end he explained how he'd use it to run a campaign. That might be worth looking at, even if you don't like that setting, just to see how a Werewolf game "should" be run. He finished it recently so it should still be on the first page of the Werewolf forum.

Silent Striders or Shadow Lords

Who cares about status when your an archmage.
Do you still cuddle your teddybear?

>Who cares about status when your an archmage.

The oodles of free shit part.

Status 1: Archmage will mean most pentacle mages will wank you off all day every day if you say you will help out.
Not having a position doesnt mean you wont get free shit.

>When an archmaster does agree to use Imperial magic on behalf of another, she invariably sets a quest or task for the supplicant.

"The quest is to suck my dick."

>not using Forces 9 to create the ultimate force of blowjobs that kill Caine

I wouldn't mind the Mage wankery of people actually read the fucking book. Y'know why no one asks Archmasters to do shit? Because they're hard to fucking remember once they turned their lives into a fucking spell.

Why do you keep doing this? Why continue this stupid drive to kill the thread?

They do alterations that nobody really notices in the Phenomenal World but that doesn't mean they retcon themselves out of people's memories.

Magefags cannot break from their permanent state of Quiet, their delusion turned them into Marauders

Yes, my totally serious reply to a totally serious post is killing this thread. It might even bankrupt White Wolf...

At this point it'd be for the best if we put all of the files and books making up both oWoD and nWod into a big trash heap and then light it up. If Waywards taught me anything, it's that you can never be too sure.

Is an Ascension through Galconda similar to a Mage's Ascension?

You know exactly what you did.

God-tier:
>Cappadocian
>Lasombra
>Malkavian (done right)
>Nosferatu
>Tzimisce

Mid-tier:
>Assamite
>Tremere
>Salubri-antitribu
>Setites/Serpents of the Light
>Ventrue

Awesome for NPCs-tier
>Baali
>Blood Brothers
>True Brujah
>Gargoyle
>Harbingers of Skulls
>Kiasyd
>Nagaraja
>Salubri
>Samedi
>Old Clan Tzimisce
>Tlacique
>Daitya

Low-tier:
>Brujah
>Gangrel
>Giovanni
>Ravnos
>Toreador

Caitiff-tier:
>Ahrimanes
>Caitiff/Panders
>Children of Osiris
>Daughters of Cacophony
>Fishmalks

Yes. In that there aren't real rules or benefits as much as suggestions for STs.

what about fish Gangrel?

Everyone hates Mariners but I love them.

>Tzimisce
Maybe Old Clan Tzimisce and Kolduns, certainly not these disgusting disease-infected aberrations

Meh. They seem gimmicky. I don't see how they fit into the World of Darkness, but they're better than Ahrimanes, Daughters of Cacophony or fucking Children of Osiris.

I'd have to see Mariners in play or at least one well-written NPC to have a more concrete opinion of them.

For me I like them purely because they seem an extremely obvious adaptation. Cainites don't need to breath, and there's no sunlight deep under the waves.

At least one vampire has to have looked at the ocean and thought "Yeah, this can work."

Add in protean and you've got the ability to see in the dark, adapt to a more aquatic form, no natural predators. Its a good life for a vampire, if he can take it.

>no natural predators
Oh really?

Isn't their Protean 1 enhanced smell? Beyond what Auspex would offer

>Changeling Street Sharks are canon

Why do people pretend WoD is scary again?

Oh boy are Mariners going to be sorely disappointed about the no natural predators when they meet weresharks

>Be Gangrel
>Sick as fuck about furries
>Everywhere you go, furries
>Can't take a shit in the woods without the fucking furries trying to kill you
>Find the ocean, have ingenious idea, will go live underwater
>Spend months relearning Protean, all gonna be worth it for no furries
>Move out into the ocean, go up on land for blood eat fish in between, live in dankass cave, scare divers, make it onto Snopes as an urban legend
>Life is good when suddenly
>FUCKING FURRIES
>Sebastian fucking lied this life is shit
>Move back to the city, never speak of this again

It's darkvision, it always was. Unless you're a Mariner, then maybe it's sonar.

Exactly what was this cunt's Dharma? She's obviously got Flesh Shintai, but what path did she follow?

Take freshly-minted characters and for the first session, make them choose a spirit totem and send them off on a quest for it.

Then craft whatever the fuck story and campaign you want in which wyrm-creatures are murdered and people get kilt.

Best tribe is a tossup between Wendigo and the Get

Nigger if you ran into an honest to god wereshark on a beach somewhere you'd shit your pants right there

Probably a Thrashing Dragon or Devil Tiger. She was low on the totem pole to be dealing with Cainites though. Goddamn, did I ever hate KotE.

Playing KotE. So what exactly is the Green Sun? It was occasionally mentioned in ominous clue sort of way and I get a feeling it would feature prominently in the future. I wasn't able to google-up anything conclusive.
Yama Kings are basically, and sometimes literally (Ravana, Zao-Lat) antediluvians, right? So technocracy building some sort of inviolable solar prism able to deliver exponentially intensified sunlight anywhere they want would be a threat to them, and to us, by proxy?
Song, maybe Whispers. Despite being proficient shapeshifter she's Yin-aspected, that's for certain.

Some argue she's a Bone Flower, although speaking of the Sourcebook, she directly quotes one of the lines from Path of a Thousand Whispers on Kindred if you side with her.

"Ants in the path of a coming flood".

And, when you think about it, she's always acting as if she's got centipedes in her vagina.

Wait Zao-Lat has been referred to as a bonafide Yama King? That's real interesting.

>Yama Kings are basically, and sometimes literally (Ravana, Zao-Lat) antediluvians, right?

At least some of them seem to be terrifically powerful ephemera.

>Its simple space 1 correspondence spell.

huh. So doesn't that mean they should be basically always able to figure out who did a crime, mystery, or whatever?

Not a very succesfull saying, considering the newtonian properties of ants clustering together

Has it been cleaned and released yet?

It's Malfeas. It's from that period where everything had some references to Exalted like it was supposed to be WoD's prehistory, Hunter and Werewolf had them, too.

That's rather disgusting.
I don't think just being a garou makes you a furfag, so that rite has must have caused a lot of them to wish for brainbleach.

Its only natural that if there's some hawt girls in your pack you'd want to fuck em.

>Its only natural that if there's some hawt girls in your pack you'd want to fuck em.

Crinos form has 0 appearance.

It says that it involves sex in crinos form, and, further, that "both must be garou," which would be redundant if they both have to be in that form.

Smart Tremere with some time to get going is Götterdämmerung-tier. That's why nobody likes them, and that's why they make the best antagonists for custom endtimes scenarios, and good antagonists overall. Double-digit Tremere rabble is slave, trash-tier, there's no middle ground.
Tzimisce are Awesome for NPCs-tier, God tier only for Kolduns and Old Tzimisce.
Bloodlines protagonist was certified fishmalk, if more palatable than the rest of them, so it really depends on the Player/teller.
And that is why sex between Garou is strictly forbidden. Back in the day anyone even thinking of such would be put to death by packmates.
And that is why Onyx Path is a bunch of faggots shitting all over oWoD with their V20 revisions.

>And that is why Onyx Path is a bunch of faggots shitting all over oWoD with their V20 revisions.
>Tribebook: Children of Gaia Revised
>Jan 14, 2002

Are you retarded?

Solving a crime is the simplest thing any mage can do.