Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Sleepless bitching, edition. Or in other news, how are you going to the break the news to zer that xes squatted?

>Daemons PDF
mega.nz/#!Q0MXyZrC!x1ENQubDj7wfqGvzzR5nr3284piWc6QyHDl_ZtBJXMM

>Warhammer Community Latest
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/16/adeptus-custodes-preview-part-2-troopsgw-homepage-post-2/

>Nipple Painting Tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=geNlfQdRInM [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/01/08/forge-world-new-years-open-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nurglings are best boys.

Y-Y-You're wrong
Summer of Slaanesh is going to happen
We're going to get a whole new line of daemons, 6 heralds at least
Y-You'll see

Man is not dead to people as long as his name is spoken of.
I guess the same goes for deities.

Do we have any rumors, even if far fetched, for the tau/necron codices? Or just custard leaks atm

my dudes > your dudes

Rate my cancerous list.
> 2000pts, no idea what I am doing
> 16 CPs, CSM + CD Strats
> Assume everything is Slaanesh/EC

> Supreme Command
Daemon Prince- Wings, Talons, Warlord
Masque
Herald on Steed

> Patrol
Chaos Sorcerer
Cultists- Stabby

> Brigade
Renegade Commander
Renegade Commander
Renegade Commander

Cultists- Shooty
Cultists- Shooty
Renegade Militia- Mortar
Renegade Militia- Mortar
Daemonettes- 12, Istr
Daemonettes- 11, Istr

Noise Marines- 10, 2 BMs, 7 SBs, CombiPlas
Renegade Command Squad- Command Vox
Fiend
Fiend

Furies
Furies
Seekers- 6, Instr

Maulerfiend- Lash
Maulerfiend- Lash
Maulerfiend- Magma

No real finds for anyone other than the Custard leaks.
There are the usual fake release schedules of course, but we get those every week

we had a guy leak the release schedule putting tau after TS and necrons after tau.
so far he's been correct.

No. They're coming someday. No official word or reliable rumour.

Ah yes the one who said Custodes are coming out in February
After Custodes were confirmed for January

March/April-ish

None of the leaks on here have been correct since Tyranids.

Summer is World Eaters and Orks.

Slaanesh WILL get an update though.

I'm a beginner and I want to order some tools and things to aid me in making beautiful models. All I got so far is some glue, colors and standard brushes.

Any tips or suggestions on what things to get?

[blocks your path]

Best way to outfit a 10 man CSM squad?

desu I don't understand how this list is supposed to work

Whacha working on?
I just finished up my Weirdboy, I think he looks sufficiently 40k-ish

Is there some sort of qualification for the Community site/Facebook rep?

anyone know where one can get a (free) pfg for the necromunda gang war/underhive stuff?

Not the typical wrong poster here, but the actual original Custodes source.

>End of January
>Stretch into February

What's the deal with all this frontline/chaos bullshit I keep seeing

a knife of some variety and a pair of clippers would help

>Deep One Dark Elves
>Mfw

Combi-plasma and two plasma guns.
Renegades using dark raider tactics may also consider flamers/combi flamers and close combat weapons.

This seems reliable actually.

Thanks friendos. Meant more for the contents, but if we only have that ATT rumor and it’s just a release date, prooobbabbllyy don’t have content rumors

The second wave of custards does bleed into February, the only preorders for this week are Valoris/Allarus/codex/dice/cards

there isn't. they aren't worth it for the points. either use one of the other marine troop types of noise marines or berserkers, or simply cultist spam. if you really have your heart set on them, then plasma spam like said.

So has GW confirmed 40k rules for all of the FW Custodes stuff? I sold out of 40k (orks) in 7th when I realized I would spend more time moving models into and out of cases than playing/I could never win, and if I get back in, Id like a really low model count army. Also, those mega-dreads that they have look sick as hell.

>So has GW confirmed 40k rules for all of the FW Custodes stuff?
Yes, it was announced at open day the same time they announced the 40k codex. No release date given though.

Try reading the community news once in your life and you'd know the answer to this

If that is true then maybe the poster in the other thread was right about there being a Blighthauleresqe unit in the TS codex, and they delayed it to make sure they could produce and have enough of the model ready, but instead now will do what they were planning to do and just release the codex without the unit ready yet.

Wishful thinking by me.

I'm just getting back in, and I didn't see any mention of FW stuff on the community page.

They're being vague as fuck and not telling us which models are getting 40k support though.

All, no.
Some, yes. When, who knows.

>slaanesh squatted in 40k
what?

Last paragraph:
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/08/forge-world-new-years-open-day/

That's all they've said.

So what makes Custodes different from GK? Besides the pysker powers of course.

The TS Codex having been planned for earlier but then delayed lines up with that post from Pete Foley that "Thousand Sons are coming very soon" which then seemed to vanish from the internet and caused everyone who didn't see it to claim bullshit when it couldn't be sourced anymore.

Surely they wouldn't mention it in the Custodes reveal or anything.
This isn't very vague wording to me

I want to use this color scheme for my chaos army.

What colors should I buy to get good results? Also I'm wondering how to do the grey-silvery trim right, so it doesn't look too dull and not too bright.

How useful are CSM predators in 8th? thinking of picking one up for some tank hunting. Is it worth it? or am i better of running havocs/another alternative? I'm playing IW for the legion trait.

nah, just no new models yet

they're harder, better, faster, and stronger.

It doesn't say what you can use in 40k friend.

Being better.
Not being marinelets.

Probably explains why they are hesitant about announcing things to early, so delays don't mix off their emotional audience.

More elite. No psychic powers or anti-daemon focus. Jetbikes and Hover-tech.

> Slaanesh WILL get an update though.
Not in this timeline, lad.

What's the best unit to take to ride inside of a Gorkanaut?

I prefer helbrutes because they get legion traits and don't have profiles, but predators aren't bad. kind of soft for how big of a target they are tho so be careful

Joke about the daemon codex.
All the gods got to keep their heralds and even got unique titles for them... except Slaanesh who now has less than half the HQ units of any other god.

It wouldn't really make sense not to port everything, but I could see them doing it to stop the 30k people from throwing a hissyfit.

That's kind of why I got tired of playing my Guard. Lugging around 1000 things every time was annoying when my friend just had a little box.

Nobs probably.

Existed long before Space Marines were even conjured up, in fact they existed before Big E made Thunder Warriors.
In essence, better in every way except they aren't wizards
Yeah the underlined "rules are on their way for you to use your favourite units in Warhammer 40,000" sure doesn't say what will be getting 40k rules, yup.
Doesn't sound like them saying "it'll all get rules" to me.

>if you've already got a sizeable collection of forgweorld legio custodes, rules are on there way
i would expect the legio custodes models fuck-knuckle.

>Love the look of Iron Warriors.
>Hate their rules.

>harder, better, faster, and stronger.

The line they used seems to imply that everything with a model will get rules, but not something that may exist in one of the Inferno books but not as a model

Still laying colour on my Carrion Hounds

We've been hearing teases of it from guys in the design studio since last April now, if Slaanesh were getting squatted they would have done it with this latest Daemons Codex. We got new Bloodthirsters, then new Lords of Change plus some Tzeentch stuff for both 40k and AoS, now new GUOs plus new Nurgle stuff for both systems, Slaanesh is obviously going to round it off.

Run 3 and Killshot if you're going to run them.

>your favourite units
>on the facebook page they have yet to confirm what or when

seems vague to me

not really, elsewhere they refuse to confirm what models
if they meant everything, they'd say everything

yes user, that was the joke.

but not really, because custodes are almost primarchs level each.

The Death Guard green paint is so fucking easy on my eyes, it feels like touching silk.. but for the eyes
Top aesthetic

I wouldn't expect any future 30k Custodes special characters to be transferred over though for example.

Cheers user. It's dead easy, too.

Their update will come in the Emperor's Children Codex when they get around to Fulgrim in the Primarch schedule. They didn't want to delay the Daemons Codex just for Slaanesh when they had new Nurgle stuff to put out.

Imagine if Slaanesh was the only got not to get a plastic greater daemon.

S5 and T5

Yeah I'm sure the Facebook interns are privy to the information they give to the guys making announcements on their news site.
The announcement for the time being is: Every model of Legio Custodes in 30k will get rules. Period. They didn't specify "some" or "a few", they simply said that the 30k Custards will get rules.

Has anyone used black 2.0 on a miniature? Because if not, do not steal.

There will be no Slaanesh/EC release. EVER. Current minis are ok for next 5-6 years. Then, they'll be removed from sale and from codex.

This.
And if they choose to skip the jetbikes, I don't think there is a single soul on this earth that would mind them doing so.

Yup. No chance the likes of Ra Endymion or Constantin Valdor will show up in 40k.

>Their update will come in the Emperor's Children Codex
>their update
>will
>emperor’s children codex
I sure hope you don’t unironically believe this.

We are already getting much superior jet bikes so i dont know why they would transfer that.

Nice meme retard. Pete Haines from the design studio has already mentioned new Slaanesh stuff being in the works, and it was all but confirmed Fulgrim is getting a model release eventually during the Gathering Storm preview livestreams, and obviously they're not just going to release Fulgrim on his own when Magnus and Morty also got a bunch of new dedicated legion units.

Converting my daemon prince into a Nurgle Prince.

Shitty green stuff work.

Slowly turning the left arm into a big Princess Mononoke tumor-tentacle.

Standard distended gut with intenstines hanging out.

Plague drone fly wings.

Should I use a rot fly head (pic related) or a nurgle'd daemon prince head?

My point exactly

Wishful thinking but no.

Heres a (you) my good man.

monika > natsuki >>>> shit >> sayori >>>>>> yuri

Yes I do.

Also I don't play Chaos so this isn't some emotional "GW MUST GIB" bias, I will literally shrug if it turns out to not be the case. But for anyone paying attention to GWs hints and release patterns, there is absolutely no reason to think this release isn't coming unless you actually fell for the retarded "GW wants to squat slaanesh because it's not kid-friendly" meme which was only true for as long as Kirby was still working for the company.

As much as I love the chaos gods and Emperor’ Children, I’m super bored about another marine release

So GW saying "Legio Custodes are getting 40k rules" doesn't count as GW saying "Legio Custodes are getting 40k rules"?
Here's your (You)

Lmao. I've heard that bullshit thousands times. Stop being deluded degenerate already.

Ill take 100 dollars

See dumbass I don't play chaos shits. I'm just not stupid enough to be blind to the obvious hints.

Probably that autistic junkie from a few days back
Slaaneshfags truly are the worst

>everyone who isn't too stupid to tell when GW is clearly dropping hints as to later releases must be a person who plays those armies
This board is so infested with mongoloids, how are you people even capable of playing this game.

>tfw a few of the Allarus boxes will be a 1000pt vanguard detachment
I just know its going to be custards vs custards for like a month in my store but I'm gonna love every minute

Work up to genestealer purple maybe for that, and maybe the trim; use a grey with an edge highlight of like stormhost silver maybe. Or use silver all over and darken down to your liking with nuln oil

>There are 40k fans that legitimately want slaanesh to be squatted entirely.
I'm offended and I'm not even a slaanesh player.

“”””””””obvious hints”””””””
>I-I don’t have a bias
>gets butthurt when people don’t buy in to her bullshit
Lamoing at your life user.

It'd be a happy moment in my life that I would remember forever if all slaaneshfags were deleted
I don't mind the character itself as much as the retarded fans of it

sycorax bronze for the trim.

tfw you manage to defeat an ork players 300+ model army with only 15 golden bois

>#yearofthexenos