Looking to make a $15k bet

Shill me your SMALL market cap coin or else!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/E3Vjuew
colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx-1-0-long-guide/
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HVN

PFR

COLX and I'm not even kidding

HEAT

I think the Lamden ICO is still going

UFR

Trx

KIN

UFR user. Don't miss on this one.

WONG PLACE FUCKBOI

WAIT FOR BEAUTIFUL ICO

BNTY

BLOCKCAT
etherparty is the competitor and 10x market cap

C O L X
O
L
X

buy MRJA. I've shilled this before but nobody on this board ever listens even though its got a sub 1 million market cap and is not a shitcoin. DYOR

SUB has a product release coming out in the next week or so. Could be game changing. Could be shit. You like to gamble?

Just slam it into ICX and be done.

BURST dymaxion gonna work it out

PFR

DBC
>Don't Bet against the Chinks

Wabi $5 q1 2018 you heard it here first

PRL easy 10x from the dip today

crypto-pussies.com

LUL

Prix

DNR
Privacy coin at $8mm market cap, while XVG, XMR, PIVX are wayyy higher. Has a legit dev and the code incorporates unique characteristics. Possible real 15x-75x moon mission

ignore these faggots and go buy TNT

COLX or lose the bet

If you're making bets do, it with good TA to back up your choice.

Pic related are results from this TA fag's discord. Pretty legit so far. If the calls keep being this good, you'll be pretty happy betting on this.

discord.gg/E3Vjuew

ARDOR
NODE support for only 1k ardor
mainnet just launched today
dont pink wojack later when you miss the moon mission

$ZOI

ECA

seconded!

Spankchain
everyone needs a good spankbank

CRW - get yourself some systemnodes and check back in Summer time

they can't even maintain a website. the team's not listed anywhere. how's this not a scam?

Coss.
I did a 30k bet, i know i'll at least double it, hoping for more.

PFR

florincoin

>COLX

I thought they were doing a UI update..? Did that happen? I logged in today and it was still complete dog shit.

PRIX

6m market cap
better team than SUB and MYST
Already have a vpn service with 700k users
Working on getting added to more exchanges

Wand X

- they build a marketplace like ED, for also for "baskets" (you could basically trade your whole portfolio), futures, microloans, peer-to-peer-loans, organizing
small actions like recycling plastic
- they basically want a system where you can create, trade, and settle any crypto-asset on a blockchain
- the 3 main devs were working for Honeywell International for years, which is a reputational worldwide corporation with a revenue of 40b a year, CEO did an iron man (hardcore)
- they already have a working prototype that you can use with metamask, platform beta goes live in january
- they work on getting listed on kucoin and binance, kucoin would make it MOON HARD 100%
- 12,76m circulating supply
- Marketcap only at 6 million USD
- under the radar, only on ED
- when the platform works and is actually used it could pull a x10-x20 realistically
- they start a marketing campaign starting next week, update announced for thursday

this is my next 10x moonmission, keep for 2-4 weeks
but please DYOR

Substratum isnt a VPN nor is it trying to sell its self as a vpn. This already gives me a flag against PRIX.

Yesterday I bought 50k and moved to the wallet, now waiting a week so I can start staking.
colossuscoinxt.org/2017/11/how-to-use-windows-wallet-for-staking-colx-1-0-long-guide/
>surprisingly worked perfectly when following steps
>monero wallet daemon wouldn't ever connect to p2p server and btc's blockchain is retarded so this is my first working synced wallet on the first try
Would've been a pain without the guide but there's plans of going to cryptopia soon (although apparently they falsely announced a listing which is fucked but there's obviously an effort by the community that'll get it there within a few months. Only really availbalbe on coinexchange right now so this is gonna blow up and you can be part of a decent paying PoS coin and save the earth user. Also, only PoS you need to hodl for a week before getting returns so iron hands.

Intense Coin

Wallet and PoS is working great, also basically instant transactions. Once it's not only on coinsmarket and tradesatoshi it's gonna moon. Just got in, see

HST. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

Retard question here. My coins are in binance at the moment because I was too lazy to make wallets, do wallets also have stop loss?

PASC

infinite scaling
no blockchain bloat (needs only 100 blocks to work)
0 confirmation transactions (send instant)
0 fee
zcashs pricay will be implemented in a future update

"could handle 72000 transaction per second with the storage of a bitcoin node"
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341

new wallet soon

trading on poloniex

low cap.

i shilled rai for weeks. nobody cared. already shilled pasc for weeks. (made almost x6 ever since)

good luck.

NGR