Mom

What's your character's mother like Veeky Forums?

Mine passed away today and I need this guys.

Amazonian orc shaman.

I'm playing as one of the angels who became baatezu with Asmodeus. So, uh, I guess his 'mother' was a goddess of law and good. I hadn't thought of which one before. Hm. Probably Altua. If a male deity made him, probably Pholtus.

Nonexistent.

Mine was an orphan left at a whorehouse so I'm out of luck there.

I feel for you OP. Mine died when I was in middle school and even years later I'm still feeling the aftermath of it in my life. Just make sure to cry if you need to, and I'll be over here across the internet wishing you the best.

Once upon a time, there was a boy, and his mother.
They were all the had in the world, but that was enough.
The boy and his mother were happy.
One day, the boy decided that he wanted to see the world.
But his mother was worried.
And so they went together.
In their journey, they met many people.
Made friends, defeated enemies.
They have witnessed the birth of many a day, and death of many a monster.
And they were happy.
The end.

I feel you... does a picture of Beaker cheer you up?

If not I'm sure two will.

>What's your character's mother like Veeky Forums?
My character is a Drow. Less said, the better.

Had an Aunt who was basically his surrogate mum, though. She wasn't nice, but she taught him things.

What kinds of things?

Posting funny things to brighten user's day/evening/night.

A warm and caring woman who always tries to encourage the best out of her children. She's always been the one to indulge my character's more odd nature amongst his not!viking siblings DM just got done watching Vikings before making the campaign and I didn't mind, actively encouraged his indifference to being tenth in line for the throne and his desire to be a paladin and diplomat to help out his family. Really just a sweet woman who everyone has trouble being mad at or disliking.

Unfortunately, coming from a culture that destroys individualism and has replaced natural reproduction with pseudo cloning and artificial wombs, and the family with the state, he has no mother.

Also have this user

My condolences OP. I can’t imagine what you’re going through.

Anyway my characters mother was a rich and classy woman though she and the rest of my characters family were killed by bandits on a trip and my character was raised Dwarfish. This was mostly just because I had a premade dwarf character for the campaign but wanted to be human so I just patched up some plot holes to make it work.

Bump

She is a calm but kind person, gentle and loving mother. Despite her born and raised in elven society, she left the moment she was old enough and hates them, or better their culture with absolute passion, one of her few spitefull traits. (The elves are kinda some postmodern hippie hipsters that despite everyone literally KNOWING that the Gods exists, even the Demon Worshippers admit that, they go for some ying yang bullshit atheism mix and are kinda assholes about it to all others, and the kind she belonged to is in lore literally described as even more assholish, beeing cold hearted northern tribe). She found a new home in human society and most peoble think that she is actually a human. Due to her great talent with handywork, she worked as tailor and toy maker and still insists repairing the familys clothes herself, even if she has more than enough servants to do it, after she married. When meeting the PCs Father he was just an aspiring young noble navy officier, that later became a admiral of the empires fleet.
She is very, very pious and allways visits the church in the town her husband family reigns over. Her warmhearted persona has made her very popular with the common folk and she is thankfull for everything that happened to her.

Also, my condolences OP. I hope you can carry on, after you took your time to mourn and have your family and friends support you.

bump

A noble who got knocked up by a travelling elven minstrel and promptly booted out of the family. She didn't take it well, as in she went completely fucking bonkers. Other than that, a sweet lady.

Current character was born on a farm and got picked up to study magic young so family was mostly just letters until he earned the right to solo travel. Mom is a spirited old bitch that can cow a rowdy bull at 400 steps with just a glare, break three chickens necks in one hand and have them roasted and ready for eating in two hours, keeps the coyotes off the land just by living there, and never forgets to bake a big old cherry pie for any of her 12 kid's birthdays, including my character after she sat him down one day and forced him to create eighty seven enchanted paper cranes capable of delivering mail. DM once fucked us over by having the pie delivering crane give away our location while hiding from a group of 40 barbarians because he noticed it was my character's birthday, damn near got the whole party killed.

But seriously OP, have a cry, get a beer and talk about the good times, or the bad, but talk dammit, you can't go through this alone. Best of luck.

Go drink a beer with some friends.

Also, here's a kitten, his name is Hitchcock, and he's trying to hug you through the screen.

Also dead unfortunately. He was the one sane person in a southern barbarian rip and tear tribe so as soon as he got a good opportunity he fucked off out of there and the rest of the tribe died off in a big fight a few years later.

My character never met her
he was found in a dumpster
being a Half-Orc, that is not an uncommon occurrence

also, my condolence to OP

i'm sorry for your loss OP

Your mom or your character's?
Any way, the list of my characters' mothers.
> Had rather cold relationships with him. Probably still lives in Germany and thinks her son is dead, which is only half true.
> Was a loving and caring mother, but his childhood was so long ago... She is still as young and beautiful as 250 years ago when he left the forest.
> Hopes he will inherit their family hotel in Kyoto and continue the family business. Is one of Kyoto's most respected tengu. Weirdly enough, only had sons, many of them. Her other sons left to other islands or even abroad, some died.
> Was a wife of a mafia boss killed by bandits of an enemy clan, and he and his little sister were watching. Now he is on the path of revenge.
> Never had mother, was born from magic and fears of people.
> Never had mother, was made in a laboratory and given the personality of a volunteer soldier. Escaped when other prototypes were switched off and destroyed.
> His mother and father died of plague centuries ago. They were circus acrobats. He has survived plague and become an alchemist.
> His mother lives in their mansion with his wife and children. His brother and he are pretending to be peaceful merchants while slowly destroying the human kingdom from within the capital.
> Mother died some time ago, when and why exactly, his backstory doesn't mention. His father also died of old age, after this his brothers usurped the castle and left him pennyless. Luckily, he has a lute, and is good at meelee.
> When he was studying magic, his father was imprisoned and executed for treachery, his mother left to her mansion in the country. She's old now and still lives in the mansion.
> His mother still lives in Beijin, she believes him dead. He was dead for a few hours, that's true.
> His mother is a beauty, she is chubby, her fur is grey, and she has a charming smile. She loves all her children: his sister, his two sisters, but most of all him. Because he's special. He has white fur.

Birthmother was some nameless irrelevant peasant that died of plague.

Woman that raised him was a bedslave that also died of plague.

My mum was a tube!

why didnt u just screenshot it

Sorry to hear that, user. F.

Most my chars moms are sweet, caring, nurturing women who often have a talent for magic or the healing arts.

Hang in there, user. Yo mama's in heaven now.

> his sister, his two sisters
LOL, meant to say his brother, his two sisters...
Also, some more
> He's a half-troll, and never knew his real mother. Considering he was found on the doorstep of a smith's house, it might be his mother is a troll. That leads to the conclusion some Hess (name of his folk) men are into trolls.
> She does not remember her mother. All she remembers is the ritual that bonded her soul with a sword. She is a sword now.
> Doesn't know who his mother was. Probably, one of those space pirates. He was raised by space pirates.

She's a the high priestess (cleric) of the city's Sun Temple.

She married an archmage who is beyond idiotically hyper competent (I.e. does stupid shit; succeeds anyway) and is the mother of twin boys (one raised by her, the other raised by the father to prevent the father's enemies finding them)----literally an excuse so could play two similar characters in different campaigns

Lives a fairly comfy life...Always a slice of life/ downtime game when she's involved with the party.

Had the stained glass of the high temple made in pic related

Dead, just like yours.

She lives in a main port city, getting older and more frail every time he sees her. Too feeble to support herself so he supports her as a sailor. Whenever he goes out to sea, he says goodbye, knowing that it could be the last time he sees her. He fears the day when he returns home to find her gone.

She was cold, distant and didn't really love him. When he was exiled from home for the "murder" of his sister, she was left with no other children and began to develop maternal feelings for him. She is the sole reason he is allowed back into his family, and despite how awkward things are between them she genuinely cares for him. Sadly all the years on his own made him into a pretty terrible person, and he has no real capacity to understand or return her love.

Sorry about your Mom man, I'm deathly afraid to lose mine. I bet she loved you a whole lot though, and even if she said it every day; I bet she wished she said it more.

Anyway my guy's mother is a wellmeaning but somewhat incapable woman who's responsible for most of his major issues in life. She's a baroness of a struggling not!wallachian family, and dug into the family's dark archives for a ritual to quicken her barren womb. It worked, but her kids turned out to be a deformed albino giant with a taste for human flesh and a crippled natural warlock with a need for human blood and an inability to seperate sex from violence

Couldn't resist

momverest

Losing your mother is like being told you can never see the ocean anymore, you may not go to the ocean very often or even care for it much, but just knowing you'll never see it again...