/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For drives, archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNj2LbRhNVKpjObhF8fXYm5WriLyT77gWd_eenwRvnaE8OHbsFefxMOKMA
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lets not ruin another thread

This!

Hard to beat adderall

Do magnetic bones and ultimate form stack?

Deadline for the collaboration is February 5th. Those who are interested in submitting a city can find details at this link:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehHHL4VYvb1KHZAKpn7a0rsCfvUUm3KgPxgvv8f1m47K58Cw/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNj2LbRhNVKpjObhF8fXYm5WriLyT77gWd_eenwRvnaE8OHbsFefxMOKMA
Alternatively, ask for Ghostwriter on the Discord.

To the first submitter: I might be able to crop your alternate city image down to a castle-free slice. If either works, would you prefer the day-lit original or the moonlit alternate?
Your Leader image looks fine, I'm pretty sure I can sand the hair and horns to an acceptable shape.
Also, thank you!

Here's the one-citizen example city, for those interested in a semi-functional model

Pasille a big fat ho

tfw not Black Templars and Red Scorpions/Minotaurs

>Red Scorpions
FULGRIIIII-

>Choosing any girl but steroids
>Ever
Laughingthots.png

I prefer successor chapters. Black Templars and The Lamenters, but if we gotta stick to founding chapters, gotta go with a Beakie. They're edge lords beakie helms are the best.

Pasille is big and fat with my child because I ho her with my dick!

I already posted a basic build of me taking the black door and using skills/drawbacks sparingly.

I just wanted to say this is a more fun take on the eldritch CYOA and I really like the idea of making these choices blind.

If you don't pick Demeter or Selene you are probably homosexual

I am indeed a faggot.

>If you don't prefer master-pating to the same immaginary thingy as this poster, you must not be sexually attracted to women of any sort

>taking a random Anons post so seriously

>not wanting Isis
WEW laddy

Time for your daily bad feelings

beakie helms are better than most other SM helms

I've never played wh40k but I think I'd choose Salamanders... Is that good or am I a faggot?

Salamanders are absolute bro tier, you're all good user.

Nice! are there any resources you'd recommend for getting into wh40k that aren't too overwhelming?

Of course I always pick Demeter. Her and Nike (from the full CYOA) are perfection. I'll fuck my own pantheon into existence while cementing my own grip on the mortal world thanks to Nike's training and encouragement.

We'll be colonizing Mars by 2100, strip mining the asteroid belt by 2150 and starting construction on a space station between Earth and Mars by 2200 if I have my way.

Personally I'd recommend the Lexicanum to just browse and find some factions you like, and to learn about the lore and Universe.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

It might look daunting but as a beginner do what I did and just take a look at some of the factions and see what you like, and just go from there.

try /40kg/ if you want some more professional advice about getting into W40K :)

Sorry dude, I don't have a crush on my mom.

My imouto Astraea on the other hand ...

awesome, thank you!

>She has had a few children before, but only loved one the most Persephone who she misses for a long time until she visits, and believe's if you two
I'm sorry, I can't choose an option I can't decipher.

It's finished in the full CYOA. It basically says she thinks you two would get along well and that the other Greek gods want you to make her happy when Persephone is away because winter fucking sucks.

Does anyone have the full version?

Might be on the pastebin. I don't personally have it.

Thank you user!

Acting with foreknowledge (and thus cheating a little) I would pick

Right Eye of Fortune (1Y)
Third Eye of Victory (1Y)
Higher Truths (2Y)
Final Form (1Y 1R)
Peak Performance (1R)
Refuse the Bitter Pill (1R 1P)
Total 5Y, 3R, 1P

White Door

Using Bianca's knowledge of her patterns ambush the Mistress. Use the Third Eye to determine the best way to destroy her, then attack with my Right Eye open. Use Final Form to strike a devastating blow (as shown by the Third Eye) that utterly shatters her. If the Right Eye shows that this blow will be insufficient then abort the attack and flee (conserving Final Form) and learn more about her weaknesses.
I'm pretty sure she's below Divine level so we should be out of here in less than an hour.

Bianca suffers the 2R complication which is acceptable because killing the Mistress is the entire plan, and the 2Y complication which is unfortunate but acceptable.
I suffer the 5-10 complication, which is acceptable.

Then live a comfy life as a rich immortal superathlete mage. Eventually learn dimension-hopping.

Please redpill me on Vampire King. Why is it supposedly good? To me it reads like a waifu cyoa, with a bit extra.
Also, dude handling the dropbox, there's no folder for Vampire King but I can search for it. What up?

MB here.

Where's the rest of this?

That is it, there is no more.

Well that's retarded.

This one was decent.

And end.

makes me wish I took more corruption.
best girl only gets better with "consequences"

>best girl only gets better with "consequences"
Can't tell if you're talking about Melaine or Oriadne. Both get upgrades.

I believe that's the point of it

/cyoag/ this week has been very slow

Hastur is best girl, prove me wrong.

That's a funny way to spell 'Isis"

nice meme

If anyone knows the author, does Tardis allow me to take more crew than the normal max? There's more accommodation for spare fighters.

It does.

Male
Regal beard
4'8"
Fighting, Mining & Grumbling
>while mining grumble that I'd rather be fighting. When fighting grumble about having to stop mining.
Pickaxe
>for mining with
Dorin and Barin.
>Badrum looks like a bad'un and Dane is suspiciously tall.

>'redpill me' unironically

It's a waifu cyoa with relatively interesting wordbuilding and unique waifus, which is much better than your average aniem/monster girl cyoa. What did you expect?

And bad. Don't forget bad.

the picture reference for the Frigate appears to be the Black Pearl. But the Black Pearl it not a Frigate. it is a Galleon. Still Frigate would probably be a better description of the Black Pearl then any of the other option given

Kinda a weird question, but does anyone know what that hand sign in the picture for Amaterasu is called or what it means? I've seen it here and there over the years and I've never looked into it. Could just be a generic "moe" thing.

>Ships:
Trireme (-20)
needs 366, prefers 400
>Enchantments
Spider Silk Sails (free), Reinforced Hull (-50), Submersible (-100), Super size (150), Dryad Legs (100)
Total: -420
>Crew
325 Mercs (130)
50 Seasoned Pirates (-60)
Total -190
>Ship Items
3x Harpoons (-15), 3x Armaments (-45)
Total: -60
>Race
Clockwork Robot (-30)
>Personal Boons
Enhanced Strength (-20), Enhanced Speed (-20), Enhanced Toughness (-20), Regeneration (-20), Resist Weakness (-20), Magic (-40), Haki (-25), Stolen Power: Angel Healing (20)
Total: -185
>Personal Items
None, the juggernaut goes in raw. Seastone is for people who don't like fights to be fucking awesome.
>Quarter Master
Theodore (20)
>Sailing Master
Mushu (20)
>Master Gunner
Briar (20)
>Chef/Surgeon
Fran (30)
>Shipwright
Franky (20)
>Cabin Boy
Zynthia (-35)
Total: -145
Total total: -1000

Yar, here be the Indestructible Cog, Captain of the subship The Kraken! Sink, salvage, research, develop: this be what we do. Lurkin' beneath th' waves, we spear ya and drag ye under, diggin' int'th sea floor and lettin' ye lads go down with yer ship, then we haul errything onto land and learn what we can from its construct'n an' crew! This bucket o'bolts ain't got his noggin screwed on as too tight, but he knows that smart people need be tradin' knowledge, because magnificent sights abound on them horizons o'science.

Truth be told, he's actually cleaning up the waters, only going after aggressors rather than bystanders. Has a thing for hoarding masters of obscure knowledge, so that he can get them communicating it. A literal healbot juggernaut with a thing for fighting at the front of his raids, he uses his ship to take in, improve and redistribute technology around the world. Because more awesome fights will happen if it's universally easier to be awesome. Hopes to build his ghost love a new artificial body like his, so that she can enjoy warfare like him.

From what I recall seeing/reading, it relates to kitsune and/or foxes in general (index and little finger resembling a fox' upright ears, while the other three form the snout).

Ah I see. I was thinking the index and pinky were ears or horns of some kind, but somehow I failed to see the "snout". I guess I makes sense, since I remember the sign being used by characters that were mischievous or "fox" like in nature. Thanks for clearing it up.

Why post it when it's supposed to get a new update soon?

Pretty much that, thank you.

All of the girls in this one kinda suck shit, desu. Only one worth considering is the oka-san, unless you ignore the rules and lewd the daughter anyway.

>lewd the daughter anyway
Don't ruin this thread too.

>Having a problem with cute daughter lewding
Anti-fetish fags deserve to be mocked.