How Kucoin could make you retire in 2 years

Just 5 months ago, a brand new crypto currency exchange called Binance was released. It started of small, but in just 5 months, it has managed to surpass Bittrex, the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of volume/24hr.

This was thanks to Binance’s brand new business model, aggressive coin listings, marketing and trade competitions. Another interesting thing about binance is its token, BNB. BNB has grown 50x since its release. Its only utility is to save 50% fee’s, if you pay them with BNB.

Now Kucoin takes this a step further with their own token, KCS. Kucoin charges a 0.1% fee from every trade, both from the taker and the maker, totaling 0.2% fee’s per trade. 50% of this fee (0.1% per trade) goes directly to the holders of KCS!

As I am writing this, the volume on the Kucoin exchange is $23 million (3–4x from two weeks ago), and it is rising every day.

Now what does this mean for you, if you decide to buy $10k worth of KCS?

You'll make a shit ton of money faggot!

The numbers don't lie, check out the spread sheet on Google drive:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKXPjczfjPOfgJ4DZv49YKiVlgZVpLhBShYKyQPQHGA/edit?usp=sharing

If this shows you the light, you can sign up using my ref and we'll all go to lambo land together

1xyve

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKXPjczfjPOfgJ4DZv49YKiVlgZVpLhBShYKyQPQHGA/edit?usp=sharing
ghostbin.com/paste/7hw4v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TL/DR

1d4Jb

There's a spreadsheet faggot

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKXPjczfjPOfgJ4DZv49YKiVlgZVpLhBShYKyQPQHGA/edit?usp=sharing

E5lhiE

1xyve

1y5c5

much appreciated

Diversify your portfolio with KuCoin

E2jNOE

1bw65
:)

E2TK7a

1ff5c

very good write up user. wish I had more than my 100 KCS. i may not get $300 a day, I'll still get like 3 dollars a day at that point. People can help me make it though if they use my code! can we get me to $100 a day???!

1d2by

Ref train, lets go
1cwse

1yM8c
henlo

Honestly I would recommend new friends to use this kucoin invitation code 1KJv5 the gainz you will receive will no doubt be sufficient.

You welcome btw.

1uac5

Look at these dividends senpai

use my code and I'll send you the DBC in the picture.

1RNcM
1RNcM

Two things.

1. Shill me on KuCoin. Why is it better than the other exchanges? Any downsides?
2. What do I gain from using referrals?

use my code if youre a poorfag like me

1fwx2

ghostbin.com/paste/7hw4v

Do the dividends automatically just get dispersed or do you pick them?

Gotcha, thanks!

Automatic!

Please use mine: 1du7Q

use this hacked code for 10% bonus
1RhPQ

I got you homie

Someone help me out too 1yb4v