/40kg/ Warhammer 40,000 General

Screaming Green Retard Edition

>Daemons PDF
mega.nz/#!Q0MXyZrC!x1ENQubDj7wfqGvzzR5nr3284piWc6QyHDl_ZtBJXMM

>Warhammer Community Latest
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/16/adeptus-custodes-preview-part-2-troopsgw-homepage-post-2/

>Nipple Painting Tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=geNlfQdRInM[Open] [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/JKlKm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PLAY
THOUSAND
SONS

>xenos
>knowing their place

do the deed for ynnead

STOP
POSTING
POKEMON

5th for Vostroyans

Stop it user, my Tzaangors are supposed to be bros that work for their sorcerer buddies. Not like that.

6th for Orks desperately need some points rebalancing so that they aren't a mono-list army

Getting into the gaming side of shit. Any thoughts on my IW list? Shit i could change or add?

I have no idea what faction to make

I have 15,000 points of orks

Whats a good change of pace from the huge hordes and simple stretegy and tactics of orks

Did they change tau fluff? Ithought tau made their own technology.

reminder

12th for going bananas

needs a basilisk

custoad orks. Golden armored orks with spiky sticks and dakka. Swipe the codex right form the humies ya grot.

>the devolution of space wolves
>the devolution of thousand sons

Ah, yes. Furious George: An Inquisitor Army List.

Go full madmax, every unit in an open top vehicle and never disembark. Rerelease of Gorkamorka when!

c-can i take a legion basilisk user?

Theyre all furries. Purge.

>Please advise, 2000pt Yiffboys stratagem shenanigans

++++HQ++++
Wolf Lord Bike
TS/SS

WGBL
Bike, Krakenbone Sword/SS

Iron Priest
Tempest Hammer/servo arm

+++++ELITES+++++

Venerable Dread
Axe/Shield

Venerable Dread
Fenrisian Axe/Shield

Wulfen (6)
3x TH/SS
2x GreatAxe
1x Wolf Claws

Wulfen (5)
4x TH/SS
1x Wolf Claws

++++TROOPS++++
Blood Claws (9)
Chainswords
Pack Leader Power Axe
WGPL Terminator Frost Sword/SS

Grey Hunters (6)
Chainswords, Plasma gun, power axe,
WGPL- Frost sword

Grey hunters (6)
chainswords, plasma gun, plasma pistol, power axe, WGPL-frost sword

Grey hunters (6)
Chainswords, plasma gun, plasma pistol, power axe, frost sword

Razorback AC

Razorback AC

Razorback AC

>2CP to put 6wulfen and BClaws on flank, razorwolves cap objectives and counterattack, dreads/HQs/Wulfen footslog and attack as needed

Imperial Guard Recon Company
>Tempestor HQs
>Scions Troops
>Lotsa Setinels
>Tauros Venators
>Vendettas
>Gryphone Chimeras
>Leman Russ Annihilators & Conquerors

What would be your suggestions to improve Orks in their codex?
One I see a lot on these boards and that makes sense to me is a rule saying since they don't aim, they can't take malus to hit in shooting. Ever. Compensates for their shitty BS. Some were pushing for Bad Moons only to have the rule but I'd rather see it for every Ork unit. And I'm not sure Grots should be concerned since their better shooting probably means they do aim - it would also make army wide -1 to hit NOT ENTIRELY useless since Mek Gunz and the likes would be affected

guard is literally the most boring army in the entire setting

Deldar

Ayy.

> Orks on 32mm bases

Is this a good idea or a dumb idea? I hate the way 25s look so I've rebased some of my Boyz to 32s and they look so much better.

>What would be your suggestions to improve Orks in their codex?
Turn them into cute lolis.

>What is C:SM

do the deed for ynnead

What kills Custodes well? Was already finding a squad of 5 shield dudes a colossal pain, now there's going to be five thousand of the damn things everywhere.
Neutronagers get stopped dead by invulns, Fistelans kill around one each but die to return melee wounding on 4+ or 3+

Looking at the Knight twin-Rad Cleanser secondary weapon and extrapolating from there, Irradiation Engines from 30k might actually be a really good pick. D6 hits, wounds on 3+, AP-2 to force invulns and flat 3 damage. Kills one Custodes per firing, so the Macrocarid might be fun.

it began

I suppose it's a battalion and a spearhead detachment?

Boyz are on 25mm bases because they’re a horde army.
Putting them on 32mm bases would only fuck you over in the fight phase.

Ive had this exact same theoretical conversation for 3 editions and im sick of it. Whatever GW shits out as a codex i dont give a fuck. Im beyond any pretense of orks ever getting good rules, im just in it for the laughs now

taufags shouldn't be categorised with other xenofags. Its disgusting.

>my suggestion caught on
Thanks user.

>Rerelease of Gorkamorka when!

That guy who used to work for GW who did an AMA a while back said that GW thought about re-releasing Gorkamorka but didn't think it would be popular enough so what will likely happen is they'll just add Ash Wastes/Vehicle rules for Necromunda instead.

You could always homebrew a ruleset, or base it off of the Gangs of Commorragh rules or something.

What the fuck is this autist even going on about

Take a Renegades & Heretics Spearhead detachment. You can take medusas, basiliisks, bombards, griffons, quad launchers, hydras, russes and some other shit.
If that isn't interesting you can still take vindicators which are still cool I guess

cucks who spend thousands on plastic and resin crack getting mad and thinking the company gives a shit. nothing new.

How are gunlines any fun? Or more specifically, the gunlines where you sit in your deployment zone all game.
>I don't move and roll dice until either my enemy dies or I get charged and die. Top tier interactivity!

>50 billion battlesuits & flyers
>15 infantry
taufags

>tfw it’s my bday today
>tfw year of the Xenos
>tfw when I blow out my candles I know exactly what I’m going to wish for this year
another year with no sisters of battle codex

Fell out a bit before Chapter Approved came out.
Has IG changed a whole lot or is it pretty looked down on still?
I have mostly Russes and some Guardsmen.

Maybe we'll see some alternate vehicle focused warmissions like the flyer mission we got in the main rule book. A full homebrew wouldnt be hard, but it would be nice to see some optional advanced rules to make vehicles a stronger focus in some games.

Its comfy i did it for a while

simple, they're not fun.

>4 stormsurges
>3 fucking taunar
>like 15 various riptide variants

why do tau players exist

this hobby would be so much better without them

Why are Xenos players mocked? If this game was just Imperium vs. Chaos you'd be so fucking bored.

Xenos make the game much more interesting.

>tfw year of the Xenos
somebody hasnt heard the good news

Its a mix of shitposting and Taufags going above and beyond living up to stereotypes

As a Black Legion CSM player how fucked am I vs banana boys?

IG are gr8 now, everything except Vanquishers and possibly conscripts are viable now.

your welcome user

>Space He-Man vs saturday morning cartoon villains
>compelling narrative

Imagine having complete control over a race of degenerate mutants who you held absolute authority over, who’s bodies you could customise to suit your ever need and every perversion.

Which Space Marine chapter has the objectively best chapter tactics right now without using a primarch or other buff? Feel free to include BA and DA.

Your wrong though. 30k proves most people don't even notice when we are gone.

The 4 Cult Legion Heralds are in a Battle Royale - what happens?

how do I ORKS ?

Spam DMG-3 units like Hellbrutes.

>narrative literally around since before the written word
>not compelling story telling

30k is fucking flatlining right now

Probably Raven Guard

People play 30k?

Could have fooled me...

I have two Maulerfiends, should probably work just as well

Who would have thought marine vs marine games would get boring?

The unpainted chapter is by far the most adaptive and tactically flexible army.

Largely because its emperor Bligh died. It did better than forgeworld ork tanks for example.

great work guys

Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that marines vs marines is boring and they insisted on using hot garbage 7th edition rules?

horus heresy was fantastic, but it was destroyed by compounding issues

>Disparity of price between GE plastics and FW toys

>Awful handling of rules

>Death of bligh

>refusal to move to 8th

>FW shitting the bed and being restructured

>GW stealing unique and cool units like primarchs and custodes for 40k

No not really. Might be where you are though.

Slashing the prices of multiple vehicles, putting ‘ard Boyz back in, allowing orks to utilize other tactics than “move forward and charge”

Orks should be able to try other tactics like artillery, shooty units, fast attacks, outflanks, walker spam, all aspects of different Ork klans, but under current rules they’re just not great. Orks define quantity over quality, but the way points are slated they don’t get to represent that on the table. A deff dread should be cheaper than. Dreadnought, trukks should be cheaper than rhinos, so on so forth. Orky guns should crap shots out because of their terrible accuracy, and let the mass of dice on the table decide the fate of their target (and sometimes themselves)

Removal of templates has fucked Orks over real bad, as their tanks weren’t particulay great but they were cheap and kilkannon templates would generally hit what they aimed at, but with 5+ accuracy they’re godawful and so is the SAG. Oh also, there’s also no looted wagons in the rules as of yet this edition.

40k attracts edgy 15 year-olds.
Nothing new here.

Because forgeworld Ork tanks are shit.

Orks are already paying top dollar to get smacked in the face, why would they pay even more for the privilege of watching someone else ‘destroy’ all their toys?

Were primaris a mistake? I really hate having two sizes of marines.

yes they suck

you obviously never played

legions were different enough to feel unique while also being extremely well balanced against each other

I think Guilliman was the mistake

This isn't even how it started, this is him bitching later. It started with him bitching that Tau are BS4+ "even though they have the most advanced tech".

>jewiseldar.jpg
Just get rid of those ugly old marines, goyim

>Iron Warriors
>vs
>Imperial Fists
Really different there

New Daemons Codex has new artwork for Slannesh stuff
So probably not getting squatted

You can see some of the new art here for more than just slannesh, it is the art page of a GW illustrator
artstation.com/artwork/JKlKm

Raven Guard is cheesy as fuck. Strike from the Shadows with six fucking Aggressors (who can fire twice if they didn't move) throws 72+12D6 shots at you from 9" away on Turn 1 if the RG player goes first and there is literally nothing you an do about it.

the kill tanks were pretty good before GW decided to arbitrarily double the points of all FW tanks

yeah well if it was so fucking great it wouldn't be circling the drain now would it?

Not everyone loves power armor.

>extremely well balanced against each other
I get the feeling you are the one who never played.

Been building Fallen to support my Deathguard.

So far I got a Vanguard Detachment
-Cypher
- Two Fallen Squads with
--4 Plasma Guns
--3 Boltguns
- One Fallen Squad
--5 plasma guns
--1 combi-plasma
--4 Boltguns

How should I build my Deathguard list to utilize their Firepower? Give me any sugguestions I own everything from the DG release.

Ironfire and robits vs templars and breachers was different as fuck

GW could soft squat all xenos and remake the horus heresy in the 40k timeline and their profits would increase. Mirror matches of roided up super soldiers help balance. In fact that's what it appears they are doing.

They were until Inferno literally destroyed the game

its dying because GW is literally stealing all its interesting ideas and putting them in 40k while FW is staffed by a skeleton crew and unable to support it properly

Even before inferno DA were crazy bad and the other legions were incredibly unbalanced if you take into consideration how little changes from one another.

Why DID FW stay with 7th anyway?

Sure, it was a 50/50 gamble whether GW's new edition is workable or a shitshow, but why gamble in the first place?

Trying to build a BA list and I keep seeing minimum scouts and loading up on elites.

Is it pointless to try and run tacticals and play BA as SM who just hit hard?

Stop making up shitty theories about why 30k is goign bad, it is failing because all its greatest fans are dying of resin poisoning. FW toxic resin is killing its own profits.

Sad and true.

The problem here though is that stereotypes very rarely reflect the majority, only the most vocal. I play 3 armies, Tau being my main, and even I facepalm at 3/4 of the whiney shit posting Tau players seem to spam everywhere.