Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Bikestodes edition

>Daemons PDF
mega.nz/#!Q0MXyZrC!x1ENQubDj7wfqGvzzR5nr3284piWc6QyHDl_ZtBJXMM

>Warhammer Community Latest
warhammer-community.com/2018/01/17/adeptus-custodes-preview-part-3-war-machinesgw-homepage-post-2/

>Nipple Painting Tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=geNlfQdRInM

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer 40k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

First for nothing?

2nd for fly away custards

My enthusiasm over the new Nurgle releases is way less than I had expected.

>Bikestodes with their lances can charge Heldrakes
Im incredibly hard right now.

Nth for Sisters a QT !

custard now charges in your phase. rip you

Nth for "can I heroically intervene when a custodes charges me with their strategem?" FAQ inbound

Finally finished my list! Now that I do not need to worry about any more painting, I can turn my attention to other things. Rest, relax, and enjoy my nice clean workspace! Maybe play a game or watch a movie!

I wanna paint something!

Why are you not doing lance charges against flyers *right now*, user?

>Tau are getting into melee in their own phase

nurgle sculpts look like a cartoon and is monopose and its fucking nurgle

Because I have neither the book nor the models in my ownership

Any other Xenosfags just kinda slowly coming to accept the fact that we are indeed NPCs? I don't see any lore relevance (other than cheerleading for the Imperium) or big model releases in the future. I think 40k is gonna become more and more 30k (feat daemons if they're lucky, and only because they can sell the models to the AoS crowd) in the future.

Shit sucks mang.

>this amount of attention and models for literally 10,000 people in a universe of quadrillions

Navis Nobilite army when

#BoycottChaos

I'm planning on doing so with spears

Not sold on those missiles though desu, I think the Hurricane Bolters might be the way to go for me. Especially with a Shield-Captain nearby giving re-rolls.

The writing's been on the wall since like 3rd ed. Imperium was always the MC and Chaos was always their foil, it's just got to ridiculous heights by now.

>chaosfag trying too hard to bait.txt

get for Nurgle!

Commissar cadet school army when?
GW is making codex for super irrelevant factions anyway.

Fucked by slannesh once again

So close, No matter how far.....

Nice one, idiot

Jetbikes are going to be brutal as fuck, only flaw is that 5 of them plus an hq will be like 1000pts or something.

>dubes
I have known all along
just embrace our npc status, and learn to love getting stomped by
>Muh Soup

Nigga, they hit on 2s, why do you need the reroll for bolters?

Patience is a virtue.

BRETONNIA LIVES

idk just a quick idea, might be two salvo launchers? because those bikes had a lot of rokkits

You're off cue

Dubs picks the colours of my radical space bugs

That feel when your bikestodies are gonna be getting shot and hit on two by laz cannons on flyers.

damn, see

To hit on 2s, followed by hitting on 2s for all those misses on the first attempt, obviously.

Because they hit on 2s. And I want to murder as many enemies of the Emperor as I can before kebabing them.

Why hit with most when you can hit with all?
Not only that but he'll provide an extra punch AND contributes to capturing objectives
And fills out the detachment

Paint Them as Black Templar

A buddy of mine is getting into Admech. Besides the start collecting boxes, what should I encourage him to buy?

I actually want my faction to become less relevant and just do their own thing (Thousand Sons). The more you're in the spotlight, the more you're just going to have "your amazing and strong fighting force was completely dismantled by 1 guy with a bolter due to his love for the emperor you lose!" in the fluff, so thanks but just give me what would be fluffy for my army (psyker dreads) and let me stay in the background.

>busy models devoid of space to apply personal heraldry
sure user, brets are alive and well in the boring spacemen

Stop playing bugs and get on ze new bretonnian army

have you considered the new admech-primaris?

A crusader knight

>think the Hurricane Bolters might be the way to go for me
Depending on their other anti-horde options for me. As I feel that is what Custode will lack the most

Ultramarine everything is the only way to go

>t. Xenos player that started in 6th edition

It takes years for anyone to get anything barring regular marines. Each xenos race has received new models within the past 5 years which is good when previous trends showed certain codexes only being updated after 10 years.
The fact that you're getting a codex within a year of 8th dropping is amazing when some armies (including imperial armies) went full editions without update. Tau got both a 6th and 7th codex. CSM only got a codex at the beginning of 6th.

Yeah maybe, fingers crossed! That would help a lot.

cawl

I dont know about the missile eithers. I dont think 3 melta missiles wll be that good for anti-tank.

Aku style

Pink, ultramarine blue and neon orange.

>Not applying superior schemes supported by forge world

Pale red skin.

Dark Green tyranid carapce where applicable.

Dirty beige coloured cloth/clothing.

Black armour with blue highlights on it.

More Start Collecting boxes. no matter how many you have. always more

Have you worshipped The Emperor today, citizen?

Any fellow chaosfags try out the Hellforged Leviathan with dual Soulburner Ribaudkins? Seems pretty deadly and durable, one for my Thousand Sons would be pretty good if built/fluffed as a big egyptian colossus wielding eldritch magicks.

Primaris Redemptors are ever so slightly larger too, so might convert one as it's like... half the price of a genuine Levi.

That countercharge strat will mean that melee armies need supporting fire units, so I'm liking my planned 13CP 1100pt AS shenanigans even more now.

My Stygies aren't really cheerful about that Ignore -Hit strat, but it does need two Land Raiders, if the Custodes player wants to take 600pts of tanks then he's welcome to hit my 70pt Dragoon on a 2+. The "psyker-cloak the Marauder Destroyer for -2 To Hit" plan is screwed, and that thing's pretty flimsy without it, but it packs a lot of AP1, AP2 and high-Damage firepower so I'm not sure whether to bring it against goldboys or not.

>I dont think 3 melta missiles wll be that good for anti-tank.

Unbuffed
Its ~1.75 Damage a Missile for 5ish a unit.

Not great... but might be enough to ping a vehicle down to decay.

>not following the greater good
enjoy winning your games pleb

Kastellan robots, infiltrators, kataphron destroyers, ANOTHER start collecting box and if he’s got a lot of money, some dragons

Does the four armed emperor count, sister?

Soulburner Ribaudkins sound pretty fucking metal to me

Hot pink house paint.

Black, white and red.

orange carapace over white skin

purple/nurgle rot

>Does the four armed emperor count, sister?
Four arms means the Emperor can smite twice as many xenos.

Yup. That counts

Imperial Fist Bright Fucking Yellow

Of course.

Codex will have additional schemes and lore on them as confirmed by GW, too

he wouldn't want me to. Why do you follow the book of lorgar. Are you a heretic

They could be heavy weapons.

Awooo girls or Caaaw girls

which one is the fucking best?

Bumping for this:

these will include
>gold
>silver
>white
>black

this concludes GW's creativity

Does anyone have that cute comic of a dreadnaught helping a loli evacuate?

After 2 or 3 SC boxes, get your FW specifics.
Mars wants Cawl and Kastelans with phosphor, Stygies wants lance Dragoons and maybe E-Priests, Ryza wants Plasmaphrons.

Everyone does need an Enginseer or two just to cut down on taxes. I run 2 Domini because two-part Stygies list, but if you don't need more aura coverage then you can feel free to take the 80pt HQ discount.

It's pretty alright. Heavy 2d3 shots, each is a mortal on hit are really nice.

blue girls

Reroll:

>Tzeentchian dubs
It was fated.

But really, 2+ to hit 2d3 per gun and every hit is a mortal wound. Anyone gets close you got 4 S8 attacks that grant healing on a 5+ for every model you mulch. And 2 heavy flamers with 2 damage a pop. It's fucking sexy.

Neither fuck off with this faggotry

Custard colours for the new codex

>why do you need the reroll for bolters?
Don't Shield Captains grant Reroll 1s To Hit and To Wound?

Orange and cyan with purple details.

Kush green and Dorito orange

Does any one know how big a casket of souls is? I'm thinking about buying one and trying to fit it on top of a 1ks rhino.

>Custodes
>Bretonia
user there are no clean spaces to do your personal heraldry.
Outside of armour and lances I hardly see the connection

Maybe RR, Knights, Crusaders, Conscripts and LR could work better as Bretonia. Lots of space to make present and Knight with personal heraldry

In order of importance:

2 Start collecting boxes

Cawl (Or the whole Triumvirate, Celestine's save and Greyfax' morale buff actually help AdMech units if these two are taken in a separate detachment.)
Kastelan Robots (And Kataphon Destroyers if he likes the beep boop delet strategem)
Infiltrators (at least two)
Dragoons

Can you please stop with this shit?

to be fair an AAT army would be pretty epic, even if it was AM with a unique doctrine plus SoS and a couple of psyker/anit-psyker characters and stratagems

GW could just release a Black Sentinel upgrade kit with masked heads, special weapons and icons

And
Are good answers.

Also electro priests. Seriously, I know, try em.

WINNAR

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINRAR

Shitting out 6 or so melta shots would be pretty nice. Followed by a charge to finish off whatever doesn't die.

hooray!

Now that's what I call RADICAL

Found it myself, if anyone's curious