Anyone else feel bad for poor brahs?

i just bert stare when i see sub 1k portfolios being posted here. i must have spent that in btc fees couple last days alone

sometimes i feel like giving 1k away to some random poor user to make his day. i might do it soon

why dont u faggots step up ur game. you realise opportunity cost isnt a meme? get some serious money by any means and stop gambling with lunch money. this a once in a lifetime bubble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5XPdyhzfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well I invested a couple of days ago for the first time ever in crypto in BNTY and I've already lost 1/3rd of my investment. Getting started is hard man..

bnty? first investment?

are you from india by any chance user?

you have multiple blockchain plattforms with real value which moon slowly every single day

icx, rchain, eth, neo, lisk, ark, aion

and you pick a memecoin

dyor for 3 hours atleast before investing

I watched Ripple at 07 and BTC at 1300 but had no work for weeks. I don't know why I didn't see this all coming desu but now I'm watching and learning, I'll only put money in when I can and after I pay the rent

>i feel like giving 1k away to some random poor user to make his day. i might do it soon
you wont cuz u a lil bitch

yeah i know, people where shilling this coin hard when i did my research and i bit right into it. No i m not from india, europe.

I put in 500 bucks but I won't be dumping them cause I hope I at least get my moneyz back. Currently doing my research for the other 500 buck investment.

How many millions do you have now?
When do you think the bubble will end?

life is hard if you're stupid.

q1-q2 2019

NOOOO THAT'S TOO EARLY FUUUU

How much in crypto do you have op? I’m at 20k off my original 1k and I feel like a fucking peasant. Then I see Blockfolio threads with a few hundred and yeah, I feel bad for them.

your dad is hard if you're home

not really, when you have a portfolio that small you can live cheaply for a bit and add to your capital significantly. Once you get a couple of grand then you can make "a days pay" in a few minutes, which is where it starts getting fun.

look man, if you feel bad for my poor ass, at least use my code or something :(

1fwx2

You can help me with ETH user. I just got layed off and only put 300 yesterday. I am up 18% because I all in on DBC.

0xb66697f9e1d688c47622ae9d8604d6dfcc72ae35

Not everyone has 50k in life savings to get lucky n throw it at crypto OP.

Want to give me even less than 1k?

1FcQNmMPdrwgtqDRy5y5sPYHQeDwtBnnVA

After my deposit tomorrow I’ll have like $250 total split between XLM LINK XRB and REQ.

I’m in college for finance and am currently on house arrest for an mdma case lol.
It’s fucking $140 a week for this shit and I was only a couple times a year user. Oh well. Live and learn :-)

So you want a random stranger to give you money, even though you were arrested for getting fucked on party drugs. Good one, I'm sure the funds are on their way right now.

If anyone needs any comfy music I recommend Turnover, Sticky Fingers, Stick Figure, you’ll never get to Heaven, Emancipator, or The Green

if youre feeling this generous, then you could send me some pocket change in ETH

0xee328ccC79555E95827131E72395D46C43F29777

Why are you upset? “Party drugs” lol. Get out and have some fun user. Rollsafe.org Drugs aren’t all that bad if you read a little bit! It’s what I get for going 8 over on the way to a festival in a car that smelled like bud

How long did it take you? I started with 1,600 and I'm up to 2,200 today (about three weeks). Is this sustainable?

Oh wow user, I am so impressed. What a cool guy. Oh well, I'm buying a WRX next month with my gains, so you enjoy your house arrest now bub.

dumbass

Maybe u can drop a few coins for us to research brah, I’m invested in a couple so far but I’m looking for a third, only got 7k.
Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5XPdyhzfw

You don't think sooner? Everything has been pumped to the heaven, I'm half in fiat waiting for a correction.

You sound like a faggot from Canada

>not buying an STi

Yeah stay poor

If it’s not an sti you’re a pussy. And cars aren’t all that great if you don’t have any friends to visit in it! Jah bless user please don’t be so bitter

fuck off, no begging. you fucked up your own life and now expect other people to fix it? take responsibility.

Instead of begging wouldn’t you rather have people earn their shekels?

My mistake bra. Going for an STI 2018 Spec R Just for shits and gigs.

Indiana but close!! Psychs are the shit if you don’t fuck with 4 sub tryptamines or empathogens you’re probably an angry or arrogant faggot

Anybody that has a portolio under $1k, hear my advice
>Make account on bitflur.com
>Buy $500 amazon code with BTC which costs like $430 or something
>Receive code, Resell for $530 in BTC
>Repeat
It's how I built my portfolio...you gotta rake in the BTC while you can in order to invest in more alts

is it begging if op offered?

Implying I could fix my life with $1000 lmaooo.

stay poor, degenerate junkie drugfag. Enjoy your hepatitis.

>You don't think sooner? Everything has been pumped to the heaven, I'm half in fiat waiting for a correction.

We are only at 5% total market values and you are sitting half in fiat like a retard.

He's retarded for his shit timescale and your retarded for being nowhere close to it.

Seriously sit on the sidelines as we move up to 10 trillion.
idiot.

Please stop sharing my technique

Agreed, fag is bragging about drugs when he could have put his mollybux into any good crypto this year and had steady gains. What a fucking loser.

I hope you overdose and fucking die! Then I hope your parents kill themselves because they obviously failed miserably as parents. I'd bet you're the coolest motherfucker in your trailerpark you begging piece of shit. Go fuck yourself cocksucker

As if!! I can tell no one likes you in real life from here

Fuck off scammers. I will follow you pieces of shit all the way to hell then I will rape you to death.

>somehow implying bragging about drugs is more insufferable than bragging about money

Tip: localbitcoins is great for reselling amazon codes

I'm 1/18 Black and still suffering from slavery. Give me crypto please
0xa13eDa55bF3e6a36b6939efA1be04C4f3E6009b1

bahahaha unleash your autism somewhere else

Maps.org

F f f f fuuuuutuuuure

HAHAHA That's cause you don't have any user and you're stuck at home because you couldn't stop getting fucked off your head.

HAHA KYS

>your

being this deluded. typical brainlet. cant wait to sell you my bags

Genius

Well I got in May last year, so about 8 months. Tough to say if it’s sustainable or not, you know this is all volatile as hell. just try to stay on top of new coins coming out. Research any upcoming news/announcements before selling a coin. Be careful of chasing moons. I’ve gotten lucky a few times and burned a few times doing it. Don’t go all in on a coin. 2018 looks good in general for cryptos, good luck dude.

Implying I'm poor and want your shitcoins
fucking ignorant little gentile

amazon code or card?

I am 17 years old, come from country where you earn in shit fiat, my wage is like $3/hour. I managed to earn about 150 bucks working nights in a club, doing the washing and along with my insurance for breaking a thumb I invested my lifetime savings. If you felt generous you could spare some so I can buy xlm and req and maybe eventually afford studying abroad.

Btc 1CRbWykcMbMkhrGJaZmeXkNonDx4JYuEtp
Eth
0x1c9e880bc3c8c692d142461a18c1ed32fc3661ca

At least I can get a job and didn't blow all my crypto money on drugs, you homeless junkie phaggot.

Enjoy HIV.

yeah. good luck on your 10 bazillion marketcap goals of 2020 m8

ill be in pattaya. hopefully you didnt kys

thx for answering, user. Good luck.

MODS

>yeah. good luck on your 10 bazillion marketcap goals of 2020 m8
>ill be in pattaya. hopefully you didnt kys

lol, k

this molly troll is really excellent, 8/10. impressive.

>i must have spent that in btc fees couple last days alone

Fuck you nigger

does this legitimately work? im desperate for some side income

this actually gave me an idea

Can anyone help? I have $2k that I want to jump in with, but I don't know where to start? Just google a coin trader site and use the first one?

Binance, or KuCoin if you're hip

whats ur idea

Pattaya is a shithole. Just came out of there lel

Use Binance. Nice overlay, easy to handle and growing volume. usually quick adding new coins.
would be grateful if you use my id to register: 10903830

Can I have some eth OP?
I'm really new to this and work a wage slave job.

0x81f17858677288722c7d1d8fc512e49d6e034ce2

Hell yeah brother these fags shitting on psychedelics don't know what they're missing. Would you happen to have an SI invite code? In need of some top quality 4 subs.

don't totally get it, help an user understand bro?
>buy $500 amazon code on Bitflur for $430
>receive code, re-sell same code for $530 where? On Bitflur? Somewhere else?

Why would someone pay $100 more for the same code when they could do the same thing I did and get it on bitflur

People can get fucked up for life with bad trips
HPPD sucks and many people are suicidal because of it

Don't just just randomly start telling people to do that shit.